Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Bottom of the 20th

Post by Mr T »

Boston College - 2
Texas - 2

In the fucking bottom of the 20th.

http://all-access.cbssports.com/player. ... dia=129205
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Re: Bottom of the 20th

Post by Mr T »

BC strands a guy on 1st and 3rd in the bottom.

Top of the 21st starting.
TheJON wrote:What does the winner get? Because if it's a handjob from Frisco, I'd like to campaign for my victory.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Going into the Top of the 24th...

This is officially the longest baseball game in NCAA History or at least that is what the announcers said.
Mr T
Riverboat Gambler

Post by Mr T »

Texas scores in the Top of the 25th.

Texas - 3
BC - 2
Harvdog
Eternal Scobode

Post by Harvdog »

You have to rack Austin Wood. He came on in the 7th with one out and pitched 12 2/3 innings. 12 1/3 of it was hitless. He threw 169 pitches. 120 were strikes. He struck out 14. He also threw 2 innings the night before.

I think he should make the all-regional team. Both teams played great defensive ball.
King Crimson
Eternal Scobode

Post by King Crimson »

Harvdog wrote:You have to rack Austin Wood. He came on in the 7th with one out and pitched 12 2/3 innings. 12 1/3 of it was hitless. He threw 169 pitches. 120 were strikes. He struck out 14. He also threw 2 innings the night before.

I think he should make the all-regional team. Both teams played great defensive ball.
pretty sick performance from Wood. no doubt.
""On a lonely planet spinning its way toward damnation amid the fear and despair of a broken human race, who is left to fight for all that is good and pure and gets you smashed for under a fiver? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!"
"