A&M names RICE Big XII champs!

PING!

The Tourney has begun!

Moderators: Left Seater, Mr T

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

A&M names RICE Big XII champs!

Post by Left Seater »

Despite losing their last 6 in a row, ATM still gets the #1 seed in the tourney due to OU getting one win over OSU. ATM was scoreboard watching as they lost on Sunday to Texas.

Why the hell does ATM crash like this near the end of every season or post season? Flip side is why can Texas play like crap all season then turn it on at the end of the season?

RICE of course wins CUSA again, but really we should wear the Big XII title too. We won the season series with Texas with a win in Austin. Beat ATM at Olsen Field. Beat OK State at Reckling. Beat OU and Texas Tech at the Astros College Classic.

RICE, BIG XII Baseball Champs.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Re: A&M names RICE Big XII champs!

Post by indyfrisco »

[BXIIBSH]Gloat all you want. We play you fucks mid-week with our starters sitting resting for the meatgrinder that is weekend play. You have weekends off. We don't have that luxury.[/BXIIBSH]

Seriously, A&M looks to be tailing off worse than ever before. Pathetic. Way to keep the troos motivated Childress.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

IndyFrisco wrote:[BXIIBSH]Gloat all you want. We play you fucks mid-week with our starters sitting resting for the meatgrinder that is weekend play. You have weekends off. We don't have that luxury.[/BXIIBSH]

Seriously, A&M looks to be tailing off worse than ever before. Pathetic. Way to keep the troops motivated Childress.
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Well apparently we decided to take the tourney off cause we just went 0 - 2 and 'Q.

Granted our midweek games are quite important, but we didn't start any of our top 3 against you guys. Now we have way more to play for, but then you would think you guys would get up for us once.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.