ChatGPT

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: ChatGPT

Post by Kierland »

More proof nobody actually cared about repetition.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Exhibit- 56882635
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s not a take. It’s mindless drivel. So fits right in on a Chip the DINO thread.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

JPGettysburg wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:57 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:49 pm https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt/

Well evidently artificial intelligence has now advanced to where it has passed the bar exam and passed the final MBA exam at Wharton.

Methinks that like the industrial revolution, this new technology will make many jobs obsolete and will make huge changes throughout society.

You can check out the chat demo at the link above. I asked it "what is the treatment protocol for a pulmonary embolism", "what is the best way to bbq a brisket", and "how do we know that the earth is not flat" and within seconds received comprehensive answers each time. That seems like something Google could do, but evidently this thing can learn to imitate particular writing styles.

How quick can we get it signed up and posting here?
When Reagan propossd a technology "Star Wars", to actually shoot down the enemy missles before they reached our shores, the left-wing press and democrats. LAUGHED at him. Leftists are that stupid.
When terminator came out in 84, people said it was science fiction.
Heck, when "2001 a space odyssey" premiered in 68, people didn't think a computer, H A L. could possibly try to kill man.
Now we have MEGAN, and she's a little preview of what's coming. Truly frightening.
Apparently you don’t know what science fiction is.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:49 pm https://openai.com/blog/chatgpt/

Well evidently artificial intelligence has now advanced to where it has passed the bar exam and passed the final MBA exam at Wharton.

Methinks that like the industrial revolution, this new technology will make many jobs obsolete and will make huge changes throughout society.

You can check out the chat demo at the link above. I asked it "what is the treatment protocol for a pulmonary embolism", "what is the best way to bbq a brisket", and "how do we know that the earth is not flat" and within seconds received comprehensive answers each time. That seems like something Google could do, but evidently this thing can learn to imitate particular writing styles.

How quick can we get it signed up and posting here?
I think he already is...his name is Kierland :grin:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Just because I’m smarter than you doesn’t mean I’m smarter than AI.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:26 pm Just because I’m smarter than you doesn’t mean I’m smarter than AI.
That's true - I probably gave you too much credit.

In reality you just vomit up the same crap like an infinite "do" loop.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah it’s my fault all your idiots ever post is white flags, Whataboutism and Nazi shit. Way to blame the victim.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

AI would be more cogent than this copy-paste moron.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag. Of course it’s not your fault for posting it, it’s my fault for pointing it out.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:Methinks that like the industrial revolution, this new technology will make many jobs obsolete and will make huge changes throughout society.
You are correct, sir.

Jsc wrote:I asked it "what is the treatment protocol for a pulmonary embolism", "what is the best way to bbq a brisket", and "how do we know that the earth is not flat"
Fl@t earth will continue to occupy your dome until you finally -----> see the light!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:How quick can we get it signed up and posting here?
Sven wrote:I think he already is...his name is Kierland :grin:
Bots are all over the place in here.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jan 25, 2023 10:30 pm
Jsc wrote:Methinks that like the industrial revolution, this new technology will make many jobs obsolete and will make huge changes throughout society.
You are correct, sir.
Chip the DINO is most definitely on top of the obvious. He will next enlighten us with the story of the last lamp lighter.