Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Roll call of tards.net posters boycotting the NFL

Post by Screw_Michigan »

How's that going for you?

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/tv/tv ... 235269806/
TV Ratings: NFL Thanksgiving Games Set Records

The Thanksgiving NFL slate provided a feast for the league and its TV partners, with both afternoon games setting ratings records. NBC also got big numbers with its primetime game, and hit a multi-year high earlier in the day with its annual Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade telecast.

Fox’s late afternoon NFL telecast of the Dallas Cowboys’ win over the New York Giants recorded 42.06 million viewers on the network, making it the most watched regular season game on record (total viewer figures date back to 1988). It surpasses a December 1990 matchup between the Giants and San Francisco 49ers that drew just under 41.5 million viewers — with the caveat that out of home viewing which wasn’t measured in 1990, made up a significant portion of Thursday’s audience.

CBS’ early afternoon matchup, a last-minute Buffalo Bills win over the Detroit Lions, averaged 31.78 million viewers, the highest tally on record for the early Thanksgiving game. In primetime, the Minnesota Vikings-New England Patriots matchup brought in about 26 million viewers across all platforms — 24.78 million on NBC — making it the second biggest Thanksgiving primetime game ever (the 2015 contest averaged 27.8 million).
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Salsashark
Crack Whore

Re: Roll call of tards.net posters boycotting the NFL

Post by Salsashark »

And it’s only going to get better for you now that your nfl hero deshaun watson is playing again.
We're gonna need a bigger boat.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Salsashark wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:56 pm And it’s only going to get better for you now that your nfl hero deshaun watson is playing again.
You’re just upset that your hero Kanye West won’t be releasing any new music.
Salsashark
Crack Whore

Post by Salsashark »

Kierland wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 7:22 pm
Salsashark wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 6:56 pm And it’s only going to get better for you now that your nfl hero deshaun watson is playing again.
You’re just upset that your hero Kanye West won’t be releasing any new music.

Hey you took time off from chasing the ambulance to come nip at my heels instead! Don’t stay too long though, you don’t want to miss out on any of the Sunday post-church fender benders.
We're gonna need a bigger boat.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ah “nipping at my heels” smack. How completely stupid of you. It’s called a smack board. If you want a safe space go to .pedo, oh wait my bad.

—-
I responded to a post and it was epic.
He did it and it was heel nipping.

Sin,
SS (and probably KKK)