When Animals Attack!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

When Animals Attack!

Post by Softball Bat »

Chris Christie's niece kicked off New Orleans plane, injured 6 deputies, officials say
She asked passengers she perceived to be Latino if they were 'smuggling cocaine'

After getting forced off an airplane, for asking passengers who appeared to her to be Latino whether they were drug mules, a niece of former New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie bit, kicked and spit on Jefferson Parish sheriff's deputies trying to detain her on Thanksgiving Day at Louis Armstrong International Airport, authorities said.

Shannon Epstein, 25, boarded the Spirit Airlines flight to New Jersey on Nov. 24 at about 6 a.m., and asked a family who were near her and whom she perceived to be Latino if they were "smuggling cocaine," said Capt. Jason Rivarde, a Sheriff's Office spokesperson.

When they tried to arrest her, she became "extremely combative," Rivarde said.

In the scuffle, she injured six deputies, biting one of the arm and breaking the skin, and kicking another in the groin, Rivarde said. They were treated there by paramedics.

Seven deputies were needed to handcuff Epstein to a wheelchair, so that she could be moved to the airport security office, Rivarde said. She continued to shout vulgarities and try to bite deputies, he added...

https://www.nola.com/news/crime_police/ ... da9b2.html

:shock:

Chris Christie
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Re: When Animals Attack!

Post by Kierland »

That’s the Spirit!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Where's this skank's mugshot? I looked and couldn't find one. What a bunch of BS.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Not suprised. Flying Spirit Airlines can have this affect on people.
Shut up, Randy!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:42 pm Not suprised. Flying Spirit Airlines can have this affect on people.
Saw a greeting card at the hardware store that said "I'd fly Spirit Airlines for you"

:lol:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:42 pm Not suprised. Flying Spirit Airlines can have this affect on people.
Nice glass dick loser.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Dec 04, 2022 4:55 pm
Saw a greeting card at the hardware store that said "I'd fly Spirit Airlines for you"

:lol:
That's hilarious. I would buy that card, lol.
Shut up, Randy!