Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Re: What do you think about...

Post by Bill in Houston »

Kierland wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:24 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:00 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:21 pm
Hey dumbfuck, this isn’t about the activity. Of course you can like killing an animal and get a boner from it and still eat the animal. What you can’t do is then call it for sport, because it’s for the kill boner and the meat. There is a different phrase for that. Hunting for sport meaning killing something for a kill boner.

You remind me of those twat cops and DAs I used to verbally beat up that were incredulous that I would point out that cocaine had nothing to do with narcotics. You can TRY and change the English language on me but not without me beating you about the head.

Now slink back into your hellhole (redundant for tx I know) or stick your head out and watch me fuck you up even worse.
You've started on the heroine early today.

Now you're saying hunting isn't an activity. Or killing isn't an activity. Or eating isn't an activity. If only you could have any boner activity, you'd snort more fentanyl.

You say: Hunt for sport ≠ blood sport. I know them to be the same. You're the dumb fuck.
Can you even read? I said it wasn’t ABOUT the activity. This is simple 2nd grade English dude and you failed.
Now you’re admitting that you don’t know what you’re talking ABOUT.

That’s the first step, bitch.

Way to dodge the issue, AGAIN.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:25 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:04 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:24 pm

And what is it that I was doing that was projection onto you? Do you have any idea what “probably” means? Do you know any English? Or any logic? Do you even know anything about hunting? At this point I would be surprised if you did.
What you said was projection. Even if you don't understand what it means, that's what you did.

Your English and logic skills are non-existent at this point. Step away from the syringe. Or load it more, that will end this sooner.
Then explain how it was projection. Just saying words and stuff isn’t a take.
This thread is full of your projections.

Re-read the posts for yourself, you lazy mutha fucka.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again you can go with typing word salad but I’ve seen that ploy by my mentality ill clients and I’m not falling for it.

Sport is a word. Blood sport is two. You might think that makes them the same but it clearly doesn’t. Well “clearly” for us non crazy people anyway. Killing for the murder boner is different than killing for the murder boner and the meat. I didn’t admit anything of the sort in fact I said the opposite.

Take your meds and get back to me.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:15 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:04 pm

What you said was projection. Even if you don't understand what it means, that's what you did.

Your English and logic skills are non-existent at this point. Step away from the syringe. Or load it more, that will end this sooner.

Nice white flag.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 11:38 pm
Bill wrote:You've started on the heroine early today.

:shock:
He is pitifully stupid.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:19 am Again you can go with typing word salad but I’ve seen that ploy by my mentality ill clients and I’m not falling for it.

Sport is a word. Blood sport is two. You might think that makes them the same but it clearly doesn’t. Well “clearly” for us non crazy people anyway. Killing for the murder boner is different than killing for the murder boner and the meat. I didn’t admit anything of the sort in fact I said the opposite.

Take your meds and get back to me.
You stupid fuck.
Sport is one word
Blood sport is two words.

That’s your take, dumbfuck? Softie asked what? Hmmm?
Did he ask about Sport? Or did he ask about “hunting for sport”???? You want to narrow it down to “I said sport”. Out of context, asshole.

Go ahead and bring reading comprehension and simultaneously beat your ass with it. You might want to revisit word definition before pounding yourself in the ass again. Clearly you don’t understand what words mean. Animal murder? Keep spinning, cottontail.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:20 am

Nice white flag.
I bring the facts to the table.

You spin and twist.

I tell you to check it yourself, because you’re lazy.

Then you want to claim I’ve given up.

No such luck, bitch. I’ll keep clubbing your little brain as long as you want it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes my take is that you added blood to the question to try and make it look you aren’t a dumbshit, which you are.
Murder boner is a expression, only a tard would try make it out to be anything else.
So to recap again for the idiots in the room “hunting for sport” meanings hunting for sport, not hunting for food, not hunting for some reason inside your stupid head. That’s why is not called hunting for food.
You want to die on this hill? You go right ahead, I would be more than happy to be the one pulling the trigger.

“But he just said pulling the trigger that means he is threatening me cause I don’t know what a metaphor even is.”

Sin,
Bill in Hellston
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:46 am
Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:20 am

Nice white flag.
I bring the facts to the table.

You spin and twist.

I tell you to check it yourself, because you’re lazy.

Then you want to claim I’ve given up.

No such luck, bitch. I’ll keep clubbing your little brain as long as you want it.
I did check it. You were lying. Unless you would like to back up your claim with something other than “look it up” yourself.
Of course you wouldn’t because you can’t. Do you even know what projection is?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

You claimed I leave animals to rot.

Back it up, mother fucker.

P
R
O
J
E
C
T
I
O
N
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you don’t know what projection is.
YOU said you leave animals to rot when you said you loved hunting for sport cause that what it means. When I pointed that out, YOU said you meant blood sport and then for the next whole page you vomited on your keyboard. It’s not my fault YOU said you love to kill animals for fun when you don’t. It’s not my fault you then doubled down and tripled down on “sport and food are the same thing” like a dumbass.

Here’s a shove, keep digging. We all know you are too stupid to cut bait when necessary.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

You’re so illiterate you don’t know what hunting is, what a dumb cunt you are.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag, again.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 12:46 am No such luck, bitch. I’ll keep clubbing your little brain as long as you want it.
You couldn’t even get that right.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:29 am Nice white flag, again.
Clearly you do not understand what hunting is. You’re shown this with your nonsense posted.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:22 am So you don’t know what projection is.
YOU said you leave animals to rot when you said you loved hunting for sport cause that what it means. When I pointed that out, YOU said you meant blood sport and then for the next whole page you vomited on your keyboard. It’s not my fault YOU said you love to kill animals for fun when you don’t. It’s not my fault you then doubled down and tripled down on “sport and food are the same thing” like a dumbass.

Here’s a shove, keep digging. We all know you are too stupid to cut bait when necessary.
Liar. Nothing but lies.

Sport and food are different things. Nowhere did I say they are the same thing.

You’re the only one believing your lies and bullshit. Everyone else sees what an idiot you are.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:34 am
Clearly you do not understand what hunting is. You’re shown this with your nonsense posted.
Again with the white flag. If you could actually explain it, you know have a take, you would but you can’t so you won’t.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:37 am

Liar. Nothing but lies.

You’re the only one believing your lies and bullshit. Everyone else sees what an idiot you are.
I said hunting for sport was disgusting. You said but you do it for food. And here we are. You saying you didn’t say something you said.
Oh and then calling me the liar.

So to recap hunting for sport is still disgusting and you are still a stupid twat.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:42 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:34 am
Again with the white flag. If you could actually explain it, you know have a take, you would but you can’t so you won’t.
No white flag just because you don’t understand my take.

I’ve addressed everything you’ve tried to bring and left you stuttering.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:45 am
Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 1:37 am

Liar. Nothing but lies.

I said hunting for sport was disgusting. You said but you do it for food. And here we are. You saying you didn’t say something you said.
Oh and then calling me the liar.

So to recap hunting for sport is still disgusting and you are still a stupid twat.
Hey dumbfuck, we’ve covered all of this already. I said you don’t know what hunting is and you can’t prove you do.

Your little brain thinks an ACTIVITY can only be for one purpose. Even when you don’t know what that activity really is.

Then you claim I said things that I didn’t. That makes you a liar. Do you understand how this works. Do you need me to break down my take for you, fuckwit?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I clearly said I do know hunting can be for more than one reason. So just more word salad from you. Hunting is the activity, FOR SPORT is the qualifier that seems to have your brain melting. Not for food.
Not for population control.
Not for livestock saftey.
For sport.

You fucked up when you answered pops question and now you are blaming me.

Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 2:19 am I clearly said I do know hunting can be for more than one reason. So just more word salad from you. Hunting is the activity, FOR SPORT is the qualifier that seems to have your brain melting. Not for food.
Not for population control.
Not for livestock saftey.
For sport.

You fucked up when you answered pops question and now you are blaming me.

According to your pea-brain thought, one can hunt for food but absolutely can’t enjoy it.

And you claim to have any notion what logic is?

Go fuck yourself.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again I never said that you’re lying again. The question was hunting for sport. YOU decided that meant getting a murder boner while you killed for food.

You are the dumbest MF here, and that is saying something.

You need more rope assface.
Salsashark
Crack Whore

Post by Salsashark »

You two faggots oughta get married.
We're gonna need a bigger boat.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:07 am Again I never said that you’re lying again. The question was hunting for sport. YOU decided that meant getting a murder boner while you killed for food.

More nonsense from you. It’s clear you don’t know wtf you’re talking about. You can’t substantiate or explain anything because you’re an idiot.

I decided that you are a pussy. That’s not really saying much at all, but an incessant fool like you knows nothing else.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

What I had in mind when I said, "What do you think about hunting for sport," was hunting without the intention of eating what you kill.
Just hunting down animals because it is an enjoyable activity.

Bill answered, "Any time I can."

Kierland called Bill out as a POS for killing animals and letting them rot.

In subsequent posts Bill went on to explain that an activity can have more than one purpose.
I guess Bill is saying that a person can hunt with the intention of eating what he kills, and still consider the activity to be a... sport.

Hence, it can be said to be "hunting for sport."

I wouldn't say that Bill is necessarily a POS, or Kerland is necessarily a "lying pea-brain."

And I wouldn't even say that I believe Bill gets "murder boners." :)

It is probably mostly just a misunderstanding.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:15 am
Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 3:07 am Again I never said that you’re lying again. The question was hunting for sport. YOU decided that meant getting a murder boner while you killed for food.

More nonsense from you. It’s clear you don’t know wtf you’re talking about. You can’t substantiate or explain anything because you’re an idiot.

I decided that you are a pussy. That’s not really saying much at all, but an incessant fool like you knows nothing else.
None of that means anything. It’s just words. I clearly said you decided it meant a murder boner and food. Those words have meaning and you ignored that, which is called a white flag- again. (Pops has since clarified that he meant for the murder boner- so I was right all along) That means something, but you are just too stupid to know how to use English so you come back with inane filler words that just skim over that like it didn’t happen. Again, just like my mentally ill clients.

Pops, you are correct he’s not actually a POS and that was more hyperbolic speech than actual reality. But it absolutely had the desired effect and sent Bill in Hellston into a tizzy fit that clouded his brain and gave me the upper hand. I then used that upper hand to beat the poor guy to death. It was ugly but also fun as fuck. Thanks for (unwittingly) setting him up like that.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

lol

I think Bill just perhaps didn't understand what the meaning of my question was.
That is not my fault, or necessarily his fault, either.

Such misunderstanding can happen when all we have are typed words on a screen.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s the genesis of some great smack no doubt, and I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t true.

I could have said in my first post to him: “do you mean just for fun and you leave it to rot or do you mean for food but you also enjoy it” which would have defused the situation from the start.
But where is the fun in that?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Neither of you assholes knows what hunting is, so I’ll dismiss almost everything you’ve said.

Hunting implies ethics.

What poptard should have written is, “killing animals for fun”. He claims he isn’t wrong, but he clearly doesn’t understand hunting.

Kierland is a hypocritical cunt. He believes his farmer and his rancher should conduct their labor in misery and shame. All so he can enjoy his food with a white washed conscience.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I never said any of that. You are just a lair. And Hunting does not imply ethics in any way. You made that up.
Dude told you when he meant and you are STILL not going to take the L. What a fucking snowflake cunt.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:49 pm Hunting implies ethics.
Go ahead & try to spin what ethics were involved here...

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:02 pm I never said any of that. You are just a lair. And Hunting does not imply ethics in any way. You made that up.
Dude told you when he meant and you are STILL not going to take the L. What a fucking snowflake cunt.
Like I’ve said all along. You haven’t a fucking clue what hunting is. You’re dismissed.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:06 pm
Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 4:49 pm Hunting implies ethics.
Go ahead & try to spin what ethics were involved here...

I’d need to know a lot more about this than just that pic, DiS. This may not be hunting at all. Could be poaching. Who knows. Tell me more about the situation.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bill in Houston wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:27 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 6:02 pm I never said any of that. You are just a lair. And Hunting does not imply ethics in any way. You made that up.
Like I’ve said all along. You haven’t a fucking clue what hunting is. You’re dismissed.
What happened to you can do this all day long?
Another white flag from Bill in Hellston.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

I can go all day about hunting.

Since you have no idea what this subject is, as evidenced by your posts above. There’s no need to involve you.

Just like if you start a thread about sucking dick, I’ll ignore it and let you post all day.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Bill in Hellston,
Ah you’re one of those “gay are icky” guys. Real man yeah? You heard some dude on a playground someplace call some one a fag and that’s been your default thought every decade since.

You know nothing about the words “hunting for sport” because you literally told us it means hunting for food. You think that because you have shot a gun you know WTF you are doing when clearly you don’t. My 13 yo knows more about guns than you do. There is a whole industry of hunting for sport, from fox hunting (nobody eats the fox, which you obviously didn’t know) to stuff like the pic above- even if that actual pic isn’t an example, which it very well could be.

You are on tilt and can’t even form a coherent thought on NFL team relocation. You are an absolute mess.
Last edited by Kierland on Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:20 pm My mother has a photo like that, and I believe it is still listed in the SCI record book.

And there are also photos of the elephant being delivered to the local community, and every single part of that animal was used. Little children were playing inside the carcass as a part of the celebration.
And sometimes they even use the money the twat who shot it paid to conserve other animals. Everyone with a brain knows that, they also know that isn’t always the case.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:24 pm Bill in Hellston,
Ah you’re one of those “gay are icky” guys. Real man yeah? You heard some dude on a playground someplace call some one a fag and that’s been your default thought every decade since.

You know nothing about the words “hunting for sport” because you literally told us it means hunting for food. You think that because you have shot a gun you know WTF you are doing when clearly you don’t. My 13 yo knows more about guns than you do. There is a whole industry of hunting for sport, from fox hunting (nobody eats the fox, which you obviously didn’t know) to stuff like the pic above- even if that actual pic isn’t an example, which it very well could be.

You are on tilt and can’t even form a coherent thought on NFL team relocation. You are an absolute mess.
Kierland wrote: Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:24 pm I never said any of that. You are just a lair.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Lazy fuck. Oh and a liar. You absolutely used gay as a slur and said hunting for sport is hunting for food- that is literally your argument.
So another white flag.