I swear to god . . .

Re: Weekend Roll Call 11-26-22

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Kierland wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 9:18 pm pedo
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ah the old “the DSM says she has to be 14 for you to be pedo” defense.

You are a disgusting POS……. Pedo.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

You use slurs because you are lazy and words are hard for you.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So to recap: Donnie thinks grown men fucking a 15yo is not DSM pedophilia so it doesn’t count and that trying to overthrow the government isn’t naziism because it didn’t happen in the 40’s.

Any other scum you want to defend assface?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:03 pm You use slurs because you are lazy and words are hard for you.
Oh waahhhhh you got smacked on a smack board.

What a pathetic cunt.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donnie wrote:I'm not condoning what Thad did but she was very, very complicit in the escape.
It's good that you are not condoning what he did, because being complicit applies to adults.
Tad Cummins was dealing with a child, and that is why he got 20 years in the slam.

What we had in that thread was a bunch of .net losers, dissatisfied with their own lives, and their own f@t, nagging wives, living vicariously through pedo Tad Cummins.

Watching the daily news feeds of the saga, .net loser would daydream about what it would be like to ditch his worn out wife, and pitiful life, and run off with a 15 year old girl.
Yes, because (paraphrasing takes from the thread) "In some cultures it is perfectly fine to bang a 15 year old, and anyway, she wanted it this way."

The .net goons and loons imagined how great it would be to get 15 year old tail on a daily basis, and they eagerly watched and commented on Tad's actions.
Living vicariously through the pedo, the.net freaks were very excited (obviously) about the story, and they imagined that the unfolding scenarios was great, but that if they were in Tad's shoes they would be a bit smarter, so as to not end up getting caught.

The .net thread was a psychological study on a couple of different levels.

Not only was .net loser living vicariously through the criminal hero, .net loser also showed his vapid,sheep-like nature.
Once a couple of degenerates decided to jock pedo Tad, then a whole herd went bah-bah-bah and jumped right in to peck out disgusting takes on the very sordid happenings.

It was a crime against a child.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:09 pm It's good that you are not condoning what he did, because being complicit applies to adults.
Tad Cummins was dealing with a child, and that is why he got 20 years in the slam.

What we had in that thread was a bunch of .net losers, dissatisfied with their own lives, and their own f@t, nagging wives, living vicariously through pedo Tad Cummins.

Watching the daily news feeds of the saga, .net loser would daydream about what it would be like to ditch his worn out wife, and pitiful life, and run off with a 15 year old girl.
Yes, because (paraphrasing takes from the thread) "In some cultures it is perfectly fine to bang a 15 year old, and anyway, she wanted it this way."

The .net goons and loons imagined how great it would be to get 15 year old tail on a daily basis, and they eagerly watched and commented on Tad's actions.
Living vicariously through the pedo, the.net freaks were very excited (obviously) about the story, and they imagined that the unfolding scenarios was great, but that if they were in Tad's shoes they would be a bit smarter, so as to not end up getting caught.

The .net thread was a psychological study on a couple of different levels.

Not only was .net loser living vicariously through the criminal hero, .net loser also showed his vapid,sheep-like nature.
Once a couple of degenerates decided to jock pedo Tad, then a whole herd went bah-bah-bah and jumped right in to peck out disgusting takes on the very sordid happenings.

It was a crime against a child.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:09 pm
Donnie wrote:I'm not condoning what Thad did but she was very, very complicit in the escape.
It's good that you are not condoning what he did, because being complicit applies to adults.
Thad...wait Tad? Okay, Tad... got what that law says he deserved. I have no argument against that because the Court knew more about the case than I did. We might be splitting hairs over the complicit part but I don't believe juveniles are always innocent just because they're juveniles. She could have escaped and she didn't. Staying with him doesn't mean she carries the same level of guilt or anything but it's not nothing.
Shut up, Randy!
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

:deadhorse:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Donnie Baker wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 11:48 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:09 pm
Thad...wait Tad? Okay, Tad... got what that law says he deserved. I have no argument against that because the Court knew more about the case than I did. We might be splitting hairs over the complicit part but I don't believe juveniles are always innocent just because they're juveniles. She could have escaped and she didn't. Staying with him doesn't mean she carries the same level of guilt or anything but it's not nothing.
Here is a shovel pedo, keep digging. Her guilt was zero, just like you are a zero.

Now fuck off pedo.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

kcpedo wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 12:42 am:deadhorse:
Oh now it’s beating a dead horse, AFTER you were on board the pedo train. Sorry, that is a stain that will never leave you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donnie wrote:We might be splitting hairs over the complicit part but I don't believe juveniles are always innocent just because they're juveniles. She could have escaped and she didn't. Staying with him doesn't mean she carries the same level of guilt or anything but it's not nothing.
Elizabeth Thomas was a child, so Tad needed to have permission from her parents to take her.

"May I please take Elizabeth, Mr. Thomas? And by the way, I will also be fvcking her daily."
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 1:46 pm
poptart wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:54 am Yeah, Just for kicks I decided to ask the fellas at Stucknut if they know anything about .net.
Rack your investigative reporting! Hopefully you'll learn something and share it with us.
Nobody at Stucknut had anything to say about what happened with .net.

Seven replies, mostly inconsequential gibberish.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

"Stucknut" sounds awfully homosexual. I'm sure it isn't gay at all and you going there during a discussion about sexual deviancy are completely coincidental.
Shut up, Randy!