Weekend Roll Call 11-26-22

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

kcdave
crusader

Weekend Roll Call 11-26-22

Post by kcdave »

It's crazy to think that the latest Metallica album is already 6 years old.
I read somewhere earlier this week that the boys are nearing completion
on a new album with a release sometime in 2023 followed by a huge
world tour. Not soon enough for me.

I hope everyone had a great turkey day. Mine was swell, but it just
didn't quite seem complete w/o an update from Lars Launchload.
'tart, I see you have your magnifying glass out seeking clues at
Stucknut. Hopefully you will have better results than I did.

Not looking to go glass deek here, but this story really caught my interest
this week.

Just the latest in the long line of confused fucktards. It was slightly
rewarding seeing that some of the folks in the club beat the dog shit
out of this loser. The main thing that drew up interest however, was
HIS sudden declaration of being non-binary.
Nice defense asshole. It will be interesting to find the true end game to
this. Whatever it is, it will obviously be to try and cut time, avoid the dp,
or possibly trying to end up in some posh confinement facility.

Most entertaining, yet annoying at the same time with this story is the
woke, pc, handling of this story by some media talking heads the moment
the non-binary bullshit was presented. The wokest of the woke did what
they always do with horrible grammar practice. THEY, THEM nonsense makes
me want to punch someone in the face. Good grammar used to mean
something, but it clearly means nothing in the world of delusional headcases.
Credit to the two local news stations here in FOC for their handling of this story.
Both pointed out the non-binary smoke and mirror defense that was suddenly
presented, but maintained good grammar by continuing to refer to the piece
of shit as HE and HIM. The only damn people that should even be in the conversation
with the whole they-them nonsense would nutjobs with multiple personality
disorders. A whole other completely different mental disorder, but clearly
a mental disorder where something rattles around in your melon that makes
someone want to believe they are something that they are not.

In case you missed this on Thursday ... announcer jinxing is alive and well ....

Busy day ahead .... gym, grill biz, and cruising over to a great little Hispanic
dive for lunch.

Happy Weekend, Y'all.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Weekend Roll Call 11-26-22

Post by Softball Bat »

Great post, dave!

Gotta like that Jim Nantz jinx.

Yeah, Just for kicks I decided to ask the fellas at Stucknut if they know anything about .net.

Nothing yet.
Stab's ramblings seem as if they came straight out of the mind of the Colorado shooter's dad.

Wtf?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

IN----Got back last night from a drive to # son's place in NW GA. Horrible traffic on I-75. Never doing that again.
Relaxing Saturday with nothing to do but chill out and watch dome NCAA football. Syracuse season shot to hell as they fold like a house of cards in November.
Enjoy.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:54 am Yeah, Just for kicks I decided to ask the fellas at Stucknut if they know anything about .net.
Rack your investigative reporting! Hopefully you'll learn something and share it with us.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Freaks me out every time I hear the shooter's old man open his meth mouth. What a scumbag.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

In.

Had a pretty chill Thanksgiving. I definitely miss the "day-after dump roll calls." Man there was so much at .net.

My in-laws were in town from Dallas all last week and just left this morning. They are nice people, her mom is an amazing cook and does a great Thanksgiving spread. But they are two of the most boring people you will ever meet. We had planned on taking them to a few places around STL and they didn't want to do a damn thing except sit around the house and watch YouTube videos, read, or take naps. So instead of visiting the Arch, the Zoo (both free btw), we stayed home. We had tickets to attend the Christmas lights event at Anheuser Busch last night. They wanted nothing to do with that so they talked us into calling AB and taking them off our reservation and they stayed back while I took my wife and boys. They missed a pretty good time but they didn't seem to care.

So today and tomorrow we have nothing going on. I'll be putting the final touches on my Christmas lights here at the house, maybe watch some CFB.

Later all.
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:27 pm
kcdave wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:23 amgrill biz
You definitely know much more about grills than I do. I want another one and don't want it to explode on me, so not propane.

I was looking at an offset smoker from Oklahoma Joe, but any comments you may have are welcome and appreciated
I bought one of the Oklahoma Joe offset smokers back in May to replace the Charbroil unit that got too rusted out. It works great but requires pretty constant attention so, if you want something more on the “set it and forget it” side, I’d recommend going with a pellet smoker like Traeger. I have a bunch of oak and olive chunks piled up from my yard and wanted to be able to use those in the smoker, which you can’t do with the pellet units. Plus, using the offset smoker gives you a good excuse to sit in the yard and drink beer all day while keeping an eye on it.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

kcdave wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:23 am Whatever it is, it will obviously be to try and cut time, avoid the dp,
or possibly trying to end up in some posh confinement facility.
Colorado doesn't have the death penalty.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:10 pm In.

Had a pretty chill Thanksgiving. I definitely miss the "day-after dump roll calls." Man there was so much at .net.
So much childish stuff yes. And lots of racism and pedo stuff too.

Made it to Cali. Hanging at Pismo beach. ATVing in the dunes later then head to the bar with some friends then BBQ on the beach and watch the sunset.

Stock photo for effect.

Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Oceano? That sordid clambake is a fuckin zoo. Mostly full of redneck assholes.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not that crowded this time of year but yeah a bunch of Qtards from Fresno and Bako for sure.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

I guess I’ve only driven through during the summer. It’s like every square inch of space is taken up by motor homes and trailers flying confederate flags, and drunk necks (blue jeans, sunburned as shit but no shirt,cowboy hats and Budweiser) either stumbling around in the middle of the road or rolling over in their toys.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then getting arrested and hiring me to fix it. Seen it a million times. Right now it’s like half the number of people so pretty mellow.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 6:26 pm

So much childish stuff yes. And lots of racism and pedo stuff too
Clearly you didn't visit much. WE weren't the pedos. We were talking about the pedo-in-chief who isn't even competent to be president.

There was no racism :popcorn: but a lot of profiling. There's a difference.

Chip, it's just not the same without Lars!
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

You definitely know much more about grills than I do. I want another one and don't want it to explode on me, so not propane.

I was looking at an offset smoker from Oklahoma Joe, but any comments you may have are welcome and appreciated
This is definitely not a WRC worthy topic. Maybe worthy of an entirely new thread???
But I will be more than happy to help in any way. Most concerning to me just from your post is...
grills than I do. I want another one and don't want it to explode on me, so not propane.
I was looking at an offset smoker from Oklahoma Joe
has me questioning what you are really wanting. You mentioned "grill", "propane", "offset", and
"Oklahoma Joe", in the span of 3 sentences. It is very difficult to find one perfect unit at an
affordable price to do all of what it seem you may or may not really be wanting. Are you
wanting a grill, a smoker, both?
Steve Jobs
2023/24 3BB Champion, 2022/2023 3BB CoChampion

Post by Steve Jobs »

d-townmike wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:42 am There was no racism :popcorn: but a lot of profiling. There's a difference.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:42 am

Clearly you didn't visit much. WE weren't the pedos. We were talking about the pedo-in-chief who isn't even competent to be president.

No you were talking about how it’s ok to fuck a 15, in any state you wish and how blacks are “nogs” so save your revisionist history you racist pedo.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

kcdave wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:08 am

This is definitely not a WRC worthy topic. Maybe worthy of an entirely new thread???
But I will be more than happy to help in any way. Most concerning to me just from your post is...
grills than I do. I want another one and don't want it to explode on me, so not propane.
I was looking at an offset smoker from Oklahoma Joe
has me questioning what you are really wanting. You mentioned "grill", "propane", "offset", and
"Oklahoma Joe", in the span of 3 sentences. It is very difficult to find one perfect unit at an
affordable price to do all of what it seem you may or may not really be wanting. Are you
wanting a grill, a smoker, both?
He wants to cook meat, outside, without blowing himself up.
Salsashark
Crack Whore

Post by Salsashark »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:20 pm Then getting arrested and hiring me to fix it. Seen it a million times. Right now it’s like half the number of people so pretty mellow.

Too fuckin easy.
We're gonna need a bigger boat.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Kierland wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:26 am
d-townmike wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 12:42 am

No you were talking about how it’s ok to fuck a 15, in any state you wish
Got a link or remember an exact quote? I guess it's time to start making shit up now that you can't link to .net anymore right?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There was a whole multi page thread about how great it was and you know it. Well you probably think it’s so ok you don’t even remember the thread.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Salsashark wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 1:47 am
Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 9:20 pm Then getting arrested and hiring me to fix it. Seen it a million times. Right now it’s like half the number of people so pretty mellow.

Too fuckin easy.
Go ahead tard, vomit on your keyboard all you want.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote:There was a whole multi page thread about how great it was and you know it. Well you probably think it’s so ok you don’t even remember the thread.
Yes.

There was a lengthy thread over there where .net monkeys were cheering a married middle-aged man on because he ditched his wife and ran off with a 15 yr old girl so he could rail her to his heart's content.

Don't pretend this didn't happen, d-town.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Let me guess, while they didn’t have a problem with taking a 15yo across state lines to fuck her, they did have a problem with what grown adults do in their bedroom.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:48 am
Kierland wrote:There was a whole multi page thread about how great it was and you know it. Well you probably think it’s so ok you don’t even remember the thread.
Yes.

There was a lengthy thread over there where .net monkeys were cheering a married middle-aged man on because he ditched his wife and ran off with a 15 yr old girl so he could rail her to his heart's content.

A lengthy thread devoted to bagging on his horrific, suffocating wife and a poor fucker so desperate to get out of his shit marriage that he set his entire life on fire and went on a cross country sex roadie with a 15 year old dumbass. Everyone involved in the story was at least semi-retarded. A total white trash shit show that provided a great deal of unintentional comedy.

Crime of the century? Not fucking at all close.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes it was his wife’s fault he’s a pedo. What’s your excuse?

And notice it’s a white trash shit show, he never uses qualifiers if it’s about blacks behaving badly.

And of course no mention of the fact that a 15yo isn’t an adult, she is just lumped in there like it’s nothing.

What a disgusting piece of ginger shit.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

All of the .net degenerates have f@t, overbearing wives that leave them no option but to jock a sick, preying on children freak who got 20 years in the slam.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:16 pm freak who got 20 years in the slam.
Which is exactly what I said was going to happen.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

mvscal wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 9:39 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:48 am
Yes.

A lengthy thread devoted to bagging on his horrific, suffocating wife and a poor fucker so desperate to get out of his shit marriage that he set his entire life on fire and went on a cross country sex roadie with a 15 year old dumbass. Everyone involved in the story was at least semi-retarded. A total white trash shit show that provided a great deal of unintentional comedy.

Crime of the century? Not fucking at all close.
I might remember this story from a 4Chan or Reddit thread. Wife worked in HR or as a school administrator or something, right? The "child" was not attractive but must have been like Venus on a stick to that dude.

They were caught on camera a few times if I recall. Or maybe it was eyewitness testimony or something...doesn't matter. Point is she was with him willingly like they were on some forbidden summer road trip.

I don't remember them stealing a car but I think he stole
some license plates. He taught Spanish, I think so they headed for Mexico. Am I fucking this up completely? I might have details mixed up with the guy who killed the crazy Petito girl.

Jesus, if a story about a student having consentual sex with a teacher gets Kierland this worked up 4 or 5 years after the fact, I have advice. Do not EVER visit 4Chan, sir. The shit those kids come up with would melt your brain like Marty McFly in a hazmat suit.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Willingly”
Fuck off pedo.

It’s amazing how easy it is to bait these “anti groomers” eh?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:49 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 10:16 pm freak who got 20 years in the slam.
Which is exactly what I said was going to happen.
And you lamented every last day he was sentenced to.
Do you still send him flowers on his BD?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 1:11 am “Willingly”
Fuck off pedo.

It’s amazing how easy it is to bait these “anti groomers” eh?
I already said I might be remembering this wrong. Did he kidnap her?
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Omg you are daft. She couldn’t go willingly, she was 15, but that never crossed your mind did it pedo?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Kierland wrote:She couldn’t go willingly, she was 15
Precisely.

If loser had run off with a woman, then yes, we could find some potential comedic value.

But page-after-page of morally bankrupt dipshits cheering on the actions of a pedo?

There is no need for further comment.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 3:05 amBut page-after-page of morally bankrupt dipshits cheering on the actions of a pedo?
For whatever reason, the WRC has become a great source of
debate on this topic, while also pointing some of the very
differences between T1B and .net
No one, IMO, ever cheered the actions or celebrated the fact that
the guy had "kidnapped," a minor who in the eyes of the law is
incapable of making a legitimate decision.
It was much more the fact of pointing out a guy who said fuck it all,
and laughing at the poor decisions he made, and what lead him to do
so. It was sort of combining the theater of the absurd with many of ours
absolute hatred of the PC mentality. At it's basic core, it is kind of what
keeps the remnants of Smack Chat alive. We get to say, if we choose,
whatever comes to mind, whether we really believe it or not, with the
understanding that we may well be chastised for doing so.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Unfortunately we cannot pull up the thread and quote some of the takes produced there.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

kcdave wrote: Mon Nov 28, 2022 10:20 am We get to say, if we choose,
whatever comes to mind, whether we really believe it or not, with the
understanding that we may well be chastised for doing so.
Oh fuck off, not one person said he was a disgusting POS. They all said it was the wife’s fault and the girl made up her own mind. So if by chastised you mean “rightfully labeled a pedo” then yes.
.pedo got its moniker mostly due to that thread.
The audacity of you calling people who don’t want other people to rape children as some sort of PC mentality gone wrong, is again, a great distillation of everything that was wrong with that hellhole.

But thanks for showing your true colors kcpedo. I always wondered why you liked that board. And now we know it was for the kid fucking.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Speaking of Turd Cummins (THE only funny thing about the whole case), he asked for early release from prison due to covid. He was thankfully denied. This is what the victim (you know- the girl you all said made up her own mind and therefore wasn’t raped) had to say:

"Just knowing he resides there would make me fear being in Columbia even more than I already do," she wrote. "Even if he is made to stay on house arrest, just knowing he will be near me terrifies me. I have worked very hard over the last three years to move past the very dark time of my life involving Tad Cummins. If I have to live in constant fear again, I feel like all of that would be for nothing. The court ordered that he go to prison, and that is where he belongs."
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

That's the guy! Holy shit I forgot all about that story. Didn't they go into a Wal Mart and split up to get hair dye and rubbers in different parts of the store? Yeah she was totally kidnapped :rolleyes: I'm not condoning what Thad did but she was very, very complicit in the escape.

The 4Chan thread must have been trashed. I can't find it. Too bad. There were some epic takes in that thread.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So if you ever wonder how we all knew you are a pedo that post will definitely be part of it.

Pops thinking there was nothing else to say on the subject. :lol:

I knew you all would dig deeper and deeper graves.