The Don says "It's on!"

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Sven Golly
Elwood

The Don says "It's on!"

Post by Sven Golly »

It'll be a blast seeing him live rent free in all your MAGA-hating skulls for the next 6 years.

Looking forward to another Grover Cleveland deal.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: The Don says "It's on!"

Post by Mikey »

Sven Golly wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:45 pm It'll be a blast seeing him live rent free in all your MAGA-hating skulls for the next 6 years.

Don’t you even know that it’s now MAGAGA?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Sven Golly wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:45 pm It'll be a blast seeing him live rent free in all your MAGA-hating skulls for the next 6 years.

We get it, you love the confederacy and hate America.

And nice glass dick. You can’t get anything right.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

I don't hate America by any stretch. I just want to get us back to where our economy was before the current turd-in-chief was fraudulently elected.

If you all can honestly say that things are better now than they were 2 years ago, then you're being intellectually dishonest.

Brandon has screwed this country up on every metric used to measure success by a POTUS.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Sven Golly wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:34 pm
Brandon has screwed this country up on every metric used to measure success by a POTUS.
Care to list those “metrics” and provide some actual numbers (this is what term implies) to back up that statement?

Or are you just talking out of your ass, like the typical MAGAGA?

:popcorn:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

As truly disgusting and depraved as is the entire Biden shitshow, and as much as it must be deposed, Orange Man is the only hope the malignant DNC has. Orange Man's teeming bile mixed with his now desperate demeanor comprises a political sinkhole not seen since Huey Long. And we know what happened to him. 8) But unlike the King Snake, Orange Man is a total fraud, a genuine cheap criminal whose coddled and pampered egomania ("You're fired!") has somehow managed to delude both he and a good chunk of America's uneducated corservative base. Is it a surprise that Orange Man is Israel's favorite American president ever? Not at all, because that international crime hub has been his handler all along. :oops:
Before God was, I am
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Trump's one-time White House chief of staff says former president is the 'only Republican who can lose' in 2024

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA14aXVl

Forget about the yam winning the election.
He won't even be getting the nomination from his party.
Take that to the bank.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 7:08 pm

Don’t you even know that it’s now MAGAGA?
MAGAGA does have a nice ring to it.

I prefer ultra magaga actually.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Sven Golly wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 9:34 pm I don't hate America by any stretch. I just want to get us back to where our economy was before the current turd-in-chief was fraudulently elected.

If you all can honestly say that things are better now than they were 2 years ago, then you're being intellectually dishonest.

There is no reason to give either of them your vote.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

I look forward to not only the yuge amount of infighting amongst Repugnantcans, but also the greater likelihood of him being in public when he does his perp walk.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Nov 16, 2022 6:56 pm Like a bad car wreck on the interstate, you can't help but look at it.

You don't actually think he will win the election, do you?
I don't.

DeSanctimonious will.

The Big D likes being in the news, but I think his time has passed and he made an error going after Ron DeSatan moments after he cleaned house in Florida.

DeSantis has all of Trump's positives without the negatives. He is one smart, competent dude who will not step on his own dick like Trump does.

I think Trump will play this for a while, then point out that the country doesn't need another octogenarian in the big chair. He'll bow out in spectacular fashion, an annoint Ron his heir and take full credit when RD cleans house.

It will be DeSantis/Tim Scott ticket. The first Dago/Moolie ticket in history.

Any guesses who the Dems will run?

Will they come to their senses and get off the woke train and try to find a modern day Slick Willie? I don't think they can at this point.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:21 am I look forward to not only the yuge amount of infighting amongst Repugnantcans, but also the greater likelihood of him being in public when he does his perp walk.
Spoken like a good little fascist.

They've been trying to perp walk him for 6 years with one trumped up charge after another. They got nothing.

What are your thoughts on the obvious issues with the Biden family international shakedown racket.

Do you think there is any possibility that Hunter's international dealings were anything even close to legitimate?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

What about Hunter?

Sin,
Fallacy-aholic
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Can you come up with any plausible reason foreign governments would bury him in cash?

His only accomplishments in life are drug abuse and knocking up strippers.

Oh yeah, almost forgot bedding recently widowed sister in laws.

Quite the stellar resume if I do say so.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Double down on Whataboutism tard.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

kcdave wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 12:46 am
Trump's one-time White House chief of staff says former president is the 'only Republican who can lose' in 2024

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA14aXVl
Oh, please. There is a conga line of Republicans that can lose against a demented, diaper filling retard with 30% approval. The steal is already baked in the cake.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I will partake in any lie, no matter how big.

Sin,
Mvskkkal