It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Artemis

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Suckaholic wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:31 pm Image
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I see you're about as capable of discussion as your board bitch sister in arms, queerland.

Don't know why I bother anymore.

I'll try one simple question.

Do you approve of the healthscare industrial complex's policy of banning doctor's subscribing cheap harmless drugs off label?

I'm not even talking about them putting out info that they were ineffective. I am talking about the outright ban of prescribing it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Yes, I do. That's the whole point of controlled substances. Ivermectin is not a cheap harmless drug.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:14 pm I see you're about as capable of discussion as your board bitch sister in arms, queerland.
In our defense, you’re so fucking stupid and off point most times it’s hard to even know what you’re trying to say. The rest is just lies you think make you look smart but are so dumb we ignore them.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:36 am The booster gave me a cough for about 2 months.
You’re sure of this? Not just a coincidence? Cough couldn’t have come from anything else?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:23 pm
smackaholic wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 1:36 am The booster gave me a cough for about 2 months.
You’re sure of this? Not just a coincidence? Cough couldn’t have come from anything else?
He developed a cough at around the same time he got vaccinated. How much more conclusive evidence do you need? :meds:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Killing off your voter base. Not a good recipe for future electoral success.

https://ysph.yale.edu/news-article/stud ... ntroduced/

Study Finds Large Gap in Excess Deaths Along Partisan Lines After COVID-19 Vaccines Introduced

Suckaholic: BUT BUT BUT the vaccine is dangerous!
Salsashark
Crack Whore

Post by Salsashark »

Kierland wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 4:02 pm
smackaholic wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:14 pm I see you're about as capable of discussion as your board bitch sister in arms, queerland.
In our defense, you’re so fucking stupid and off point most times it’s hard to even know what you’re trying to say. The rest is just lies you think make you look smart but are so dumb we ignore them.

So sorry, but there is no defense for animals like you.
We're gonna need a bigger boat.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Who are you again?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Reports that Bill Clintoon has the plague.

https://people.com/politics/bill-clinto ... -covid-19/

Vaccinated and boosted.

Says he is ""grateful to be vaccinated and boosted, which has kept my case mild."

It is a therapy, then.
Not a "vaccine."

A therapy that was not properly tested for long-term negative effects.

Good luck!

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Clinics across Massachusetts offering $75 gift cards
for COVID vaccines and boosters

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/other/ ... r-AA14Hbyr

lol

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 3:15 pm Ivermectin is not a cheap harmless drug.
Yes, actually it is both of those things.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Tue Nov 29, 2022 5:42 am
mvscal wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 7:26 pm
Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Nov 25, 2022 5:32 am
Why?
Plague. No shit end of all life as we know it plague as a worst case scenario. More likely it's mostly merely poisonous.
Oxygen is poison. Perspective is everything.
That's the whole fucking point, idiot. It's not about "perspective." That is a term with absolutely zero biological significance. I would suggest you begin your education with fermentation. Fermentation creates conditions which are favorable to the micro-organisms which we intend to cultivate and are deadly to those which we do not. The good bugs dominate and the bad bugs are starved and die. Beer, sauerkraut etc. it's the same principle.

The danger we would face is not alien ray guns or advanced technology. It is alien bacteria and viruses. No resistance whatsoever. That is only the jumping off point. The entire biosphere would be teeming with poisons "from our perspective." Would Terran crops grow in poisonous soil? Would Terran life even survive outside of sterile bubbles?

It ain't Star Trek out there. The last thing we need to be seeking out is "new life and new civilizations." We need to be seeking out dead rocks with the raw materials we require.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Bill in Houston wrote:
No way to prove it. It is purely anecdotal. I got an odd itchiness in my throat that night. Never got a cold really. Just a chronic dry cough for a good couple of months.

But at least I didn’t die from myocarditis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.