Vet's Day 11/11

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Vet's Day 11/11

Post by Wolfman »

Not sure if this was ever brought up here, but are there any of you that served ? I know Smackie was in the Navy. I served US Army and reserve 1960-1966. I salute your service !!
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Re: Vet's Day 11/11

Post by Kierland »

Just think of all the babies and pregnant women your guys have needlessly killed over the years. But yea you’re pro-life. STFU old man.
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

I have utmost appreciation for anyone who served to protect the homeland or defend the basic human rights of people striving to live free.

I don't like it when politicians use "national defense" as an mechanism to plunder the world but that's another thread.

Thanks for your service Wolfman.
Shut up, Randy!
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Wolfman wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:41 pmI know Smackie was in the Navy.
If you're referring to smackaholic, you'd be right. If you're talking about me, I was Air Force, although I did spend >32 years as a Navy civilian.
"I see everything twice!"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

DB,
But his “service” was during the plunder years.

And nobody believes you are some rational fence sitter so you can drop the act.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Smackie Chan wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:01 pm
Wolfman wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:41 pmI know Smackie was in the Navy.
If you're referring to smackaholic, you'd be right. If you're talking about me, I was Air Force, although I did spend >32 years as a Navy civilian.
I had never heard the term Chair Force until you told me.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

RACK all the vets.

I was lucky to miss being draft eligible for Viet Nam by one year.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:30 pmKierland, must you shit in every thread?
Are you new here?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:30 pm Absolutely, thanks to all of the vets.

Kierland, must you shit in every thread?
When Wolftard shit on the last thread it was people that did it. When I pay him back I am directly called out by name.
Is this the kind of shit you pull with coworkers?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Smackie Chan wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:59 pm
Are you new here?
I’m giving the vets their due. Not my fault you expect a handjob for wasting money and killing brown people. Just another reason why nobody with a brain buys your “leftish” self gloss.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Army 84 to 88

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I'll chime in on behalf of War Inc. and their unrelenting parade of ads for joining up! :meds:

You Were A Man

(Intro G)

If you're sitting around, think you'd like an adventure;

If you're looking around, and you can't find a job...

Well how'd you like to learn to take a gun in your hand?

Stomp around and shoot it off in somebody's land?

And we'll be right behind you all the way!...

But you may not reach those plains of glory,

You may not fly up to the sun,

You might not feel so good inside you

When you look back on what you've done;

You may not sleep at night for dreams that come--and there's no where to run...

And if it comes to that, you've got to let it all go,

Because it's more than job........and you'll be a man, my son.

So if you're sitting around, think you'd like an adventure;

If you're sitting around, and you can't find a job..

Well hey, put on a uniform--you'll look pretty grand--

And everything is free--we only make one demand--

That you obey our orders night and day!

But you might not reach those plains of glory,

You may not fly up to the sun,

you might not even know what hit you,

aw you may not have any fun!

You may not be around to hear the cheering--once the battle's won..

And if it come to that, well we'll let 'em all know

That it was more than a job....and you were a man, my son.

(I'd include the chords and musical cues if I thought any of you could play music)
Before God was, I am
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:17 pmNot my fault you expect a handjob for wasting money and killing brown people.
I expect nothing from anyone, and never killed anyone of any color. I commented to Jsc based on his apparent ignorance regarding your schtick. I'd expect his question from a newb but not from a veteran poster. Or are you gonna try & play the "I don't shit on every thread" card?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I get that you’re not that smart. The voluntary military service out front told me so, but how can I shit on thread where you expect nothing from anyone? And I’m sure you sleep well at night lying to yourself about how you did nothing wrong by helping the military for 4 decades.
It’s called the Manson defense.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Rack all veterans! True American heroes!

My FIL served in 'nam, my Grandpa and his two brothers served in WWII. One of his brothers was killed in one of the battles in Germany, I forget which one, and his other brother was wounded and earned the Purple Heart. My Grandpa made it through physically unscathed.

Got friends who are honorably discharged Marines who saw combat in Afghanistan and Iraq, and another friend who served in the Navy and now serves as a recruiter. His daughter is currently in the Civil Air Patrol and wants to be a pilot.

Thank you to all past, current, and future military members!
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:30 pm Absolutely, thanks to all of the vets.

Kierland, must you shit in every thread?
We can add Queerland shitting in all threads to Ben Franklin's list of death and taxes.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 9:17 pm
Smackie Chan wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 8:59 pm
Are you new here?
I’m giving the vets their due. Not my fault you expect a handjob for wasting money and killing brown people. Just another reason why nobody with a brain buys your “leftish” self gloss.
Looks at T1B Vet spreadsheet.....

Says here that Airman Smackie did a good bit of his time in PI during peacetime.

Therefore, I suspect he killed no brown people, but likely tossed many potential half messican people into "brown people".

As for me, all my active time was '80s. I had the misfortune of being stationed in NoFuck, VA. with 2 winter med cruises.

So, I had very few opportunities to kill brown folks or even lob potential honkeys into anyone of any color.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you are going with the Manson defense too. Great job Charlie.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 2:43 pm Rack all veterans! True American heroes!

My FIL served in 'nam, my Grandpa and his two brothers served in WWII. One of his brothers was killed in one of the battles in Germany, I forget which one, and his other brother was wounded and earned the Purple Heart. My Grandpa made it through physically unscathed.

Got friends who are honorably discharged Marines who saw combat in Afghanistan and Iraq, and another friend who served in the Navy and now serves as a recruiter. His daughter is currently in the Civil Air Patrol and wants to be a pilot.

Thank you to all past, current, and future military members!
Yes because WW2 and Iraq are the same thing. How am I’m not surprised that your friends are baby killers.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:32 am I get that you’re not that smart. The voluntary military service out front told me so, but how can I shit on thread where you expect nothing from anyone? And I’m sure you sleep well at night lying to yourself about how you did nothing wrong by helping the military for 4 decades.
I'm not going to pretend I joined based on some sense of duty or honor.

I joined after pissing away an opportunity to gain a marketable skill in college, so I took up the Navy's offer to provide me with one, which they did. This was the case with many that served during that time.

Oh yeah, we also didn't have trust funds.

Anyhooo, I am a better man for having done so. I suspect most of my fellow vets would say the same.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

They would say it, cause that is how they feel. They obviously can’t prove it. Of course that leaves out the millions who got killed in combat or some stupid accident, got scared by burn pits or IEDs, the ones with PTSD from the horror they inflicted or saw inflicted and the 22 who kill themselves each day to stop the horror in their head. Funny how you talk about those with trust funds who “didn’t have to serve” but you forget those LESS fortunate than you. Maybe you have more envy than compassion, just maybe.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I have respect and compassion for those that died or were scarred. I have contempt for bungling politicians responsible for much of what they dealt with.

I'd hate to be the dude who was maimed in Iraq/afghanistan who looks at how each was bungled afterward.

My guess is the guy that lost a leg on Omaha Beach felt a little better about it over the year than one who lost one in Kabul only to watch how that sad chapter ended.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Gee ya think? But you just go ahead and congratulate all vets and blame their plight on people you vote for.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:43 pm Gee ya think? But you just go ahead and congratulate all vets and blame their plight on people you vote for.
Once again, reading comp escapes you. I was referring to Obama announcing a withdrawal date while things were still unstable in Iraq and the clusterfukk than ensued when he did pull out. And then there was bungling Joe's absolute trainwreck of an exit in Afghanistan.

Would TGOF have bungled it as badly? Who knows. When he handed over the keys, things had been pretty peaceful with minimal US casualties during his tenure.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

2001-2007 everything is fine
2008-2016-fucking losers in White House getting people killed
2016-2020- fine again
2021and2- back to horrible

Just fuck off with your reading comp BS. I knew exactly what you were saying. I big fat lie.

Actual humans know it’s been a shit show for decades.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

$800 billion a year and those twats STILL want a pat on the back. Fuck all war mongers.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 4:55 pm 2001-2007 everything is fine

Didn't say that. It wasn't fine. It was a fukking mess thanks partly to a military that had been hollowed out as a "peace dividend" in the 90s and partly because the dems who were initially on the bandwagon, immediately sabotaged Bush the day after we went in. It was so fukking shameless that Bush actually picked up a few seats in the house in his first midterm.

2008-2016-fucking losers in White House getting people killed

Fukking loser didn't arrive til 2009. Get it right. And it took a few years to completely fukk it up with the 2012 withdrawal

2016-2020- fine again

Nope, still a fukking mess, but Trump did a pretty good job with the ISIS shitshow. He does get credit for finally getting the ball rolling on ending our ridiculous plan to turn Afghanistan into a civilized functional democracy. Sadly, he had to turn it over to grandpa who fukked it up in a biblical way.

2021and2- back to horrible

Just fuck off with your reading comp BS. I knew exactly what you were saying. I big fat lie.

Actual humans know it’s been a shit show for decades.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Everything that went wrong was the Ds fault.

Sin,
Dumber than dumb
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

When has the U.S. ever fought and killed "brown people"? I assure you if you refer to a Japanese, Korean, or Vietnamese as "brown," they'll tell you to fuck off in a language of which you don't speak a word. Same with Arabs. So to whom are we referring in this regurgitated rhetoric of Stokely Charmichael? :doh: Perhaps the Mexican War of 1846? Or the "invasion" of the Dominican in 1916?
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Or maybe you are just trying too hard to suck military dick or be a racist or what ever it is your diseased mind is up to today.

“I spent thirty- three years and four months in active military service as a member of this country's most agile military force, the Marine Corps. I served in all commissioned ranks from Second Lieutenant to Major-General. And during that period, I spent most of my time being a high class muscle- man for Big Business, for Wall Street and for the Bankers. In short, I was a racketeer, a gangster for capitalism.”

-Smedley Butler
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

We're all fans of Smedley, as well as his parents for giving him that name, but where are the "brown people"? And what happened to Tibet? Oh, that's right, they were brutally conquered--"liberated"--by the ChiCom monstrosity. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 3:15 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Nov 12, 2022 12:32 am I get that you’re not that smart. The voluntary military service out front told me so, but how can I shit on thread where you expect nothing from anyone? And I’m sure you sleep well at night lying to yourself about how you did nothing wrong by helping the military for 4 decades.
I'm not going to pretend I joined based on some sense of duty or honor.

I joined after pissing away an opportunity to gain a marketable skill in college, so I took up the Navy's offer to provide me with one, which they did. This was the case with many that served during that time.

Oh yeah, we also didn't have trust funds.
And there we have the reason why the GOP hates the student loan forgiveness plan. W/o the ability of the military to dangle college tuition over the heads of poor & middle class high school students the military wouldn't come close to hitting their recruitment goals.

And if that happens it might mean that kids from wealthy families might have to serve as well.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I think we should all petition the government to have our debts forgiven.

I fweel vewwy unhappy about the agreement I SIGNED OFF ON.

NOT FAIR!!!

Dims are children.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

STFU you sniveling twat that or hook me up to all the times you bitched about corporate debt getting cancelled.