2022 Election Day Thread

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: 2022 Election Day Thread

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:24 pm
d-townmike wrote:Sorry, I just do not want to see the same thing happen to Missouri that happened in Colorado, or more appropriately, "Califorado." That state's tailspin started with legalized pot and it's not going back to the state it was 10, even 15, years ago.

Granted Missouri resists the left radical agenda far better than Califorado does. But pot needs to stay on a medical level. We don't need any potheads driving around higher than Snoop Dogg on any given day.

As far as where the funding goes from the taxes, Missouri better live up to promises of where it goes. Califorado claims those taxes were supposed to go to education and improving infrastructure. Yeah, schools haven't seen a dime and why are all highway improvements being done with toll lanes???

Califorado is a complete joke of a state and I'm glad I moved my family outta there last year. Absolutely no regrets.
I’m very libertarian on this topic.

I am for full legalization of everything from alcohol to heroin.

Junkies have the same right to quality intoxicants as the rest of us.

My only problem with weed is that it’s difficult if not impossible to test for current level of intoxication. This makes DUI law enforcement difficult.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There is no study that shows pot DUI is even a thing.
For all those people looking for what a Nazi is, look no further.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:27 pm
Jsc810 wrote:
d-townmike wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:11 am Sorry, I just do not want to see the same thing happen to Missouri that happened in Colorado, or more appropriately, "Califorado." That state's tailspin started with legalized pot and it's not going back to the state it was 10, even 15, years ago.
Just wondering, in what way is California in a tailspin?
That’s an easy one.

It has a vanishing middle class.

If you don’t make a few hundred k or better, you live in the ghetto or your car.

So the free market is your problem with Cali?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wolfman wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:06 pm Elect a guy who has serious health (mental) issues to the US Senate. Good job PA.
What the hell. The POTUS is just as fit. Good job USA.
Hey dumbfuck, you know nothing about medicine so just hang out in your little Nazi heaven and read more post less.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Have you tried a backbone? Seriously, why are you even in politics if you don’t stand for ANYTHING?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:09 pm ?

I said that I would vote for him over Oz. And I'm happy that he won.
You blasted Fetterman and said he wasn't the best that PA Dems had to offer. That is exactly what you said. You were wrong.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The problem with Fetterman isn't his obvious mental impairment--which may improve--but rather his baked in radical left politics. He's every bit as extreme as the Squad or Cori Bush or Stacy Abrams. The idea of Pennsylvania electing this disgusting Bolshevik is a genuine disgrace. :doh:
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:50 pm Oh I still believe that there is better than Fetterman in PA, merely because he won doesn't negate that.

Likewise, I believe there is someone better than Biden in the country, but given the available options, I voted for him and would do so again.
Acceptable excuse.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:27 pm
Jsc810 wrote:
d-townmike wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:11 am Sorry, I just do not want to see the same thing happen to Missouri that happened in Colorado, or more appropriately, "Califorado." That state's tailspin started with legalized pot and it's not going back to the state it was 10, even 15, years ago.
Just wondering, in what way is California in a tailspin?
That’s an easy one.

It has a vanishing middle class.

If you don’t make a few hundred k or better, you live in the ghetto or your car.

You have no idea what you're blathering about. But please do continue.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:48 pm What you think you know, and what you actually know, are not the same thing.

I am not about to go into detail about what I do at the Capitol. Believe what you want if it makes you feel better. Suffice it to say that while you're sitting on the sidelines providing commentary, I'm very much in the game trying to affect change.
Looks like you’re proud of what you do. Don’t know why you wouldn’t share that and make your point.

Everyone believes what they want to, it’s the definition of belief. Commentary is all anyone does here. If you want to explain more, feel free, or not.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:50 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:21 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:09 pm ?

I said that I would vote for him over Oz. And I'm happy that he won.
You blasted Fetterman and said he wasn't the best that PA Dems had to offer. That is exactly what you said. You were wrong.
Oh I still believe that there is better than Fetterman in PA, merely because he won doesn't negate that.

Likewise, I believe there is someone better than Biden in the country, but given the available options, I voted for him and would do so again.
You are officially an utterly disgusting mewling coward, as well as an ignorant and feeble puppet. :mrgreen:
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:40 pm The problem with Fetterman isn't his obvious mental impairment--which may improve
I'm sure you'll be starting a new thread any minute now to criticize GA for giving Word Salad Walker enough votes to qualify for a runoff....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:48 pm What you think you know, and what you actually know, are not the same thing.

I am not about to go into detail about what I do at the Capitol. Believe what you want if it makes you feel better. Suffice it to say that while you're sitting on the sidelines providing commentary, I'm very much in the game trying to affect change.
We are talking about you not me remember? Do you ever have an argument that isn’t a fallacy? Even though I explained what I’ve done and you never will, but you don’t need to we know what you do. The same thing you do here waffle.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:09 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:50 pm Oh I still believe that there is better than Fetterman in PA, merely because he won doesn't negate that.

UNAcceptable excuse.
kcdave
crusader

Post by kcdave »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:53 pmcriticize GA for giving Word Salad Walker enough votes to qualify for a runoff....
Walker is a moron, as are all of Ga. nutjobs that have voted for him.
No shocker though, as many are the same morons that voted for
Marjorie Skank Horseface.

So much for the "Red Wave." :jo: More like a red whimper.
Many of the yam's hand picked puppets failed last night
sending him into a reported melt today. No shocker there
either. Soon we will be greeted by his inventible campaign
announcement and his next round of fleecing ignorant rubes
and christian nationalists of more of their hard earned $$.
His base is shrinking as he becomes nuttier daily. If the
scales of justice don't sink him, the primaries will.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

KC, it's not important that Walker be articulate and clever on the stump, but rather that he holds and defends basic principles of decency and morality. And I don't mean his private life, but rather that which he will dutifully support in office. Obviously that's what's important--and the very reason why anyone would have voted for Caveman, except that he's a complete Bolshevik SJW (and his wife is worse).

What do you support, KC, and why? :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Pretzel logic
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, it's a fascinating if bizarre case of two guys who have no business whatsoever in the U.S. senate--Walker can barely read, while Fetterman can barely speak--but who are each promoted by their respective polarized blocs with the clear understanding that each of them will deliver the right vote. And this is because it is tacitly accepted that the party line on senate votes will be predetermined and delivered to the senators. Thus any senator under eighty years-old is just a soldier in the ranks. And this goes for both sides.

To paraphrase Bono, "Nothing changes on Election Day.."

"Zip..Nada..."
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:53 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:40 pm The problem with Fetterman isn't his obvious mental impairment--which may improve
I'm sure you'll be starting a new thread any minute now to criticize GA for giving Word Salad Walker enough votes to qualify for a runoff....
Walker is a dumbass. Lumpy McFesterman is a dumbass who is also brain damaged and must now communicate awkwardly and with dubious efficacy through some sort of computer device. Now that he has "won," they can simplify his apparatus.

C'mon, Lumps. What's your vote on this pointlessly complex appropriation bill which will reward our most generous contributors?

~blink...blink...~
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Have you ever told the truth about anything, ever?
Pathetic yellow flyover twat.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Paul Ryan...

"I think Trump's kind of a drag on our ticket," Ryan said. "I think Donald Trump gives us problems, politically.
We lost the House, the Senate and the White House in two years when Trump was on the ballot, or in office."

"I think we just have some Trump hangover. I think he's a drag on our office, on our races," he added.

"It's really clear to me, and the evidence is pretty stark, that if we have a nominee not named Trump, we're so much more likely to win the White House than if our candidate's named Trump," he continued.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/paul-r ... p-hangover

:lol:

#Dump
#loser
#sociopath
#feces
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Who?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Dead body? What dead body?

I hardly knew the guy.

He was our house leader? Never heard of him.”

What a bunch of slimy twats you people are.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The obvious threat to American democracy is the intolerant Left, whose mindless minions feel it's their duty to interrupt other's free speech..

https://pm1.narvii.com/6277/26a177701fb ... 65e_hq.jpg
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes what about the left.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The Left is a disease, and politically so is Orange Man. As much of an irrelevant goober is Ryan, he's saying what a whole lot of conservatives are thinking.

Over the whole twisted stink of Orange Man and his deluded legions is the grinning spectre of his true mentor, Roy Cohn.

Before God was, I am
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Wolfman wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 7:06 pm Elect a guy who has serious health (mental) issues to the US Senate. Good job PA.
What the hell. The POTUS is just as fit. Good job USA.
This country is truly screwed.

If that Shrek look-a-like from PA could pull off a win given the state this country is in, it's time to:

BURN IT DOWN
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“I can’t have slaves and barefoot women in my kitchen.

Burn this country down.”

Fuck off snowflake.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 5:19 pm Oh there are plenty of redneck hell holes in CA.

And they're all tiny. Compared to the DNC-sponsored homeless encampments and Skid Rows in L.A. and San Jose--and Oakland, Sacto--they're like Wyoming compared to New York.

The sheer bullshit factor from the tedious and vapid LibTards infesting this forum is off the charts.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You think Dems made skid row? That’s your take?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Absolutely yes, by way of opening the spigots of public assitance to unprecedented levels. It's like fishing at night with big lights shining into the water.

It's a simple fact that this situation was nowhere on anyone's radar when Deukmejian was a two-term governor. And I mention him because this was before the veto-proof majority hammerlock of the Demos in Sacramento. Ever since the (utterly criminal) Burton Machine has taken control, the state has plunged into a nightmare--which you tired old codgers were just complaining about. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Clemence Brooks Horrall Thanks you for taking the heat off of him.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You may as well blame Frank Rizzo or Richard Daley for keeping the crime levels in their cities to First World standards. It would seem that Squirm Worm supports the Soros "Catch and release" DA's which have allowed dozens of large American cities to descend into Third World depravity. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

https://www.reddit.com/r/facepalm/comme ... pa_ballot/

The GQP in AZ want military intervention because they lost. Fucking wackos.