Musk Waltzes In...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Musk Waltzes In...

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I thought he was smart and shrewd in pulling out of the offered deal when he discovered the massive amount of fake accounts. But here he is assuming control of Twitter and immediately firing the vile (Indian) whores of high technocracy. Here's some hidden camera footage of the slimeballs in question revealing their stark and thoroughly biased agenda..

https://twitter.com/i/status/1586038265382981633 :oops:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Re: Musk Waltzes In...

Post by mvscal »

Hmm. Crickets. Interesting...
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And why do you think that is mvskkkal?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Obviously, secretly recorded tapes of Libtards revealing their essential duplicity and depravity are automatically remanded to an abandoned coal mine in the hinterlands of Slobovia. For example, have we seen a or heard in the mainstream media a single excerpt from the copious Hunter Biden tapes? How about teachers and school principals boasting of screening out any conservatives who might apply for a position? Of course not. But because the entirety of the Libtard mob is essentially depraved and somehow deformed, their schemes and scams always collapse.

Midterms... 8)
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Dump's hot load to the face wasn't enough for "conservatives."

Now they are begging for Elon to deposit a hot, frothy one.

He will.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:41 am Dump's hot load to the face wasn't enough for "conservatives."

Now they are begging for Elon to deposit a hot, frothy one.

He will.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Ellen believes he is Master of the Universe. Twitter will go down in flames and, hopefully, take him along for the ride.

Welcome to hell, Elon
You break it, you buy it.

https://www.theverge.com/2022/10/28/234 ... moderation
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:07 pm Ellen believes he is Master of the Universe. Twitter will go down in flames and, hopefully, take him along for the ride.

Welcome to hell, Elon

No, Mikey, Twitter was already collapsing--just like FB--and Musk's bold intervention will completely reverse it. The stock already jumped--you fucking idiot.

Just think, in two years you'll be voting foe Gavin and Stacy. :oops:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And you will still be sucking off stray dogs.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, I and the American public will be anticipating the relief and restored dignity of a DeSantis administration. But do tell, Squirmy, are you actually prepared to vote for the DNC candidate whether it's Gibberin' Joe or Gayvin? :shock:
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 9:40 pm
Mikey wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 2:07 pm Ellen believes he is Master of the Universe. Twitter will go down in flames and, hopefully, take him along for the ride.

Welcome to hell, Elon

No, Mikey, Twitter was already collapsing--just like FB--and Musk's bold intervention will completely reverse it. The stock already jumped--you fucking idiot.

Just think, in two years you'll be voting foe Gavin and Stacy. :oops:
You really have no idea WTF you’re talking about, do you? Musk is paying $54.20 per share, the price he agreed to months ago and a lot higher than any recent valuation. It closed at $53.70 on Thursday, which is less than he’s paying for 100% of the shares. And trading is now stopped, since he bought the entire cesspool. The only reason it got that high is because all of the current shareholders are guaranteed $54.20.

You’re correct on one thing - it was already collapsing, and it will continue to collapse hopefully taking Ellen down the drain with it. This is one of the dumbest acquisitions ever.

You really should avoid trying to discuss subjects that you don’t know even a fraction of a shit about.
Last edited by Mikey on Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay, and why do you predict Twitter will tank? Lack of attention? Gee, advertisers really don't like that. :lol:
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:41 am Okay, and why do you predict Twitter will tank? Lack of attention? Gee, advertisers really don't like that. :lol:
Read the article I linked you pathetic little twat.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I did and it's the pro forma party line of the need to maintain the policy of cancelling or shadow banning conservatives. This particular piece is cleverly penned by a snarky Desi who is probably related to one or several of the many fellow Desis who made a big ol' splash right on Market St. being forced off the plank--no walking. And his argument is interesting at first--that the medium itself is the content, which is the actual people who have millions of followers, and thus Musk sort of bought himself. This is a sleight of hand distraction, however, as the threat of "nazis" and "white supremacists" is quickly and rotely revealed to be the whole of the argument. It's just the Woke mob screaming and pouting and stamping its collective foot--because that's its entire MO and always has been. For his part, Musk has a proper scorn for the Woke mob, and his efforts seem in stride with the similar repudiation of the Woke mob and its contagion come the middies. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Advertisers are already fleeing in droves, as are a lot of those million follower users who want nothing to do with being associated with this toxic narcissist. Soon the only users left will be the chronic incel Musk worshippers like you. Not so good for market value. But have fun.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

But why do you think his presence on Twitter itself will change? Or why Trump's return would mean anything? At issue is millions of people getting banned for saying that gender dysphoria is a mental disorder. It's not about nazis or fictional militia groups, but about the Queer agenda as well as the overt anti-conservative bias adapted by the big social medias. Make no mistake, the advertisers have already run in droves from FB as its Woke agenda has of course proven toxic. Gee, do you suppose Musk saw a huge opportunity to rescue social media from the hyper polarized situation at which it has arrived? Do you really think the fear-mongering of "nazis" will work in scaring away advertisers from a newly opened and diverse Twitter? :wink:
Before God was, I am
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Mikey wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 12:39 am

You really should avoid trying to discuss subjects that you don’t know even a fraction of a shit about.
Thus removing his total raison d'etre. Good plan, then maybe he can get a job at subway or mcdonalds. Buzzer equals fries are done.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So, "roach, " you're just agreeing with Mikey's accepting and eagerly agreeing with the hit piece by a disgruntled Desi ex-Twitter employee? :lol: That's it as far as your take on the biggest acquisition in the history of media?
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 12:04 am Hmm. Crickets. Interesting...
No it’s a shit storm. Everything you mother fuckers touch turns to crap.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

https://www.reddit.com/r/news/comments/ ... reenhouse/

Another reason to eat the rich. Greedy fucks.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Everybody who thinks that Trump isn’t gonna go to scorched earth and deny DeSantis the election raise your hand.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

BSmack wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:13 pm Everybody who thinks that Trump isn’t gonna go to scorched earth and deny DeSantis the election raise your hand.
You are correct unfortunately (aka no hands raised).

Biden should run again, even if he’s deceased.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

So what did you think?
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

mvscal wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 5:56 pm
So what did you think?
I'll wait for the finished product. In the meantime I'm enjoying slapping around the imbeciles wearing red hats.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:03 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:16 amimbeciles wearing red hats.
Who is this bimbo?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:13 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:03 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:16 amimbeciles wearing red hats.
Who is this bimbo?
Grandfather of the mass shooter.
9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:36 pm Randy Voepel, GQP
California Assemblyman
Supporter of 1/6
And grandfather of the Colorado Springs nightclub shooter
Almost there... must... connect... the dots...

Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You never will.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:36 pm Randy Voepel, GQP
California Assemblyman
Supporter of 1/6
And grandfather of the Colorado Springs nightclub shooter
OK. So we know more about his grandpa then we do about him. Does that not give you pause for thought or was your brain fried along with your sticks?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yellow Nazi refugee from .pedo gunna do his thing.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

L45B wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 6:41 pm
BSmack wrote: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:13 pm Everybody who thinks that Trump isn’t gonna go to scorched earth and deny DeSantis the election raise your hand.
You are correct unfortunately (aka no hands raised).

Biden should run again, even if he’s deceased.
He might as well be. He's not all there anymore. Why are they doing this to him? What devil's deal did he make?

Today's official transcript:
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... ay-parade/

The live video:
https://youtube.com/shorts/_wVfjFL6a6g?feature=share

Good luck finding the full call on youtube.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Tue Nov 22, 2022 3:15 am Yellow Nazi refugee from .pedo gunna do his thing.
Dot net is never coming back? That's too bad. Soon there will be none except Hostboard.