Doctor Debates Caveman...uh oh...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Doctor Debates Caveman...uh oh...

Post by Kierland »

Like we forgot you bagging on his impeachment, sorry, impeachments and propping him up in the Mar a Lago thread.

You’re tedious to read, but I do catch enough of it to call your racist ass out.

And you didn’t define: woke
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The behavior of the ravenous DNC mob against Orange Man was far beyond the torches and pitchforks lifted in pursuit of Bubba (who happens to be a psychopath rapist). And the weaponizing of the DOJ and FBI is the real issue to which I take very serious concern--and so should you.

As for the definition of Woke, beneath all of the Social Justice catechism it comes straight down to a vilification of America, Western Civilization, and white people--not necessarily in that order. Simple as that--and of course extremely toxic. :!:
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:38 amBut this would have been done by any GOP president.
No.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well who were the alternatives in 2016? Mitt? No, Jeb! And Jindal, Ryan, Nikki, Florida midget, and the dumbest guv in the history of Texas? As unthinkable as any of them are as prez, if they were presented with the SCOTUS openings I don't think Garland, for example, would be considered. As for who was actually behind Orange Man's seeking and screening new judicial appointees, would they really be so different than those of Jeb! ? Hmmm, maybe so.. :?:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

mvscal wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:02 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 12:38 amBut this would have been done by any GOP president.
No.
You have no idea how the federalist society works do you?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well I know who and what they are, but I admit I'm not sure how they work, thoughI I assume it includes modest lunch stipends and no weekends. But are you suggesting its members were part and parcel of Orange Man's selection committe? I was taken a bit aback when reviewing the packed 2016 GOP field and realising that Orange Man wasn't even in the picture until the last minute, arriving like an Orange bowling ball deliving a 16-pin strike. :o
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 11:05 am
smackaholic wrote: Thu Oct 27, 2022 9:02 am So, what disqualifies Dr OZ?
Where to start?

He holds Turkish citizenship and served in the Turkish military, a red flag if there ever was one

Funny how xenophobic you assholes are when it suits you. Do you have an issue with any of the muzzie cunt congresswomen from from miscellaneous middle eastern shitholes, who regularly make the point that America sucks?

He is a native born American who has been very successful at everything he's done throughout his life. Compared to Sen. Mongo who has accomplished jack shit and now suffers from severe brain damage.

Doesn't live in PA

Like many hyper-successful people, he lives in a number of places. PA is one of them.

Famous quack

successful quack

Nominated by the party of fascists

I will once again ask for an example of how exactly they are facist. Your proclaiming it, is not an example.

Pro forced birth

Forced birth would be raping a woman with the express purpose of impregnating her, then forcing her to carry to term and deliver the baby. No one is for that. I don't know exactly what Oz's policy was regarding abortion, but I assume it is somewhere in the middle as are most Americans.

Where I think the republicans fuck up over this topic is they are afraid to take a defined centerist position because they are afraid to piss off their religious hard core pro-lifers, just as the dems won't do it lest they piss off their hard core pro-choicers.

Election denier
You can call it denier all you want. It is history now and there is nothing we can do about it. What we can do is find some sort of compromise position going forward that everyone can live with that will do its best to eliminate fraud or at least make it very difficult to carry out.

A good position would be to throw the dems a bone regarding multi-day voting. I would be fine with a system that opened the polls from the friday prior to "voting day" and ended Tuesday night. This addresses the one valid point the pro absentees balloters have which is some people cant vote on voting day due to work or other factors. Absentee voting should be reserved to active military. Anyone else wanting one would have to apply ahead of time and demonstrate an actual need.

If the current mass mail joke of a system continues, we will have more Jan 6ths. And sooner or later they actually will be armed and will have actual insurrection intentions. People need to know the voting system is legitimate. It currently isn't.

Prove me wrong on this. Tell me in some sort of detail how a system that floods the US Postal system with millions of ballots isn't highly prone to vote harvesting or worse. When such ballots get back to the vote counters, how are they validated?

By a signature?

Pffftttt!!!!

They aren't. It is an honor system in an environment where dishonor is rampant.

There are countries around the world who did away with absentee voting because they know it can't be secure.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You really are a creep. Muzzie this and muzzie that as a slur then just blowing by how dual citizenship is a thing. And we have told you a 100 times why you’re side is fascist and you just blow by that too and ask the question again.
It’s like arguing with a child. A very stupid child.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:40 pm You really are a creep. Muzzie this and muzzie that as a slur then just blowing by how dual citizenship is a thing.
It’s like arguing with a child. A very stupid child.
He is an American citizen. If the Turks want to bestow citizenship on him as well, that's their business. Hard to blame them. He is a very successful popular person.

Can you provide any evidence of him renouncing his US citizenship?

How about examples of him denouncing America in general as is so popular with these dems?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If you are too dumb to understand how a Turkish snake oil salesman from NJ is not a good fit for Penn. then you are stupider than a frozen rock.

And yes there are Ds will to point out the USAs flaws. Like you have never done that.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

He's an accomplished doctor who also had a knack for television which he has turned into a successful career.

Care to explain the snake oil sales part?

Or is it that he's a Turk, you racist midget cunt?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He sells snake oil and makes a lot of money at it, just like Dump tells lies and you buy it. You think that’s great cause you judge (most) people by how rich they are. Turks aren’t a race you dumbfuck and having two passports is a problem when the douche who owns them is a lying traytorr.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 3:10 pm If you are too dumb to understand how a Turkish snake oil salesman from NJ is not a good fit for Penn. then you are stupider than a frozen rock.

And yes there are Ds will to point out the USAs flaws. Like you have never done that.
The US has its share of faults. They just arent the ones those ingrate cunts bleat on about. We are not a systemically racist country. We are, in fact the least racist country ever to exist.

And before you come back with some tiny homogenous example of non-racists, let me assure you that they are every bit as "racist". Just look at what's going on in Sweden now where they're comming to the realization that maybe flooding the country with millions of middle eastern brown fukks might not have been a good idea.

The simple fact is that no "diverse" country out there has dealt with the challenges of diversity as well as we have.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Midget”
You’ve used that word so much it’s lost all meaning. Oh and can you define it?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:06 pm He sells snake oil and makes a lot of money at it, just like Dump tells lies and you buy it. You think that’s great cause you judge (most) people by how rich they are. Turks aren’t a race you dumbfuck and having two passports is a problem when the douche who owns them is a lying traytorr.
He sells a TV show which no one is forced to watch.

Does he have questionable sponsors?

Possibly, I don't know. How about you make one more attempt at actually supporting your position with some useful info.

I will ask once again, define snake oil.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:08 pm “Midget”
My irony meter just broke. You owe me a new one, asshole.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:12 pm
Possibly, I don't know.
You don’t know anything which is clear. You probably have no idea what garcinia cambogia is, nor do you have any idea who is pimping it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:13 pm
You have no idea what irony is or why you just buttfucked yourself in the mouth. Think asshole. Which came first?
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:12 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:06 pm He sells snake oil and makes a lot of money at it, just like Dump tells lies and you buy it. You think that’s great cause you judge (most) people by how rich they are. Turks aren’t a race you dumbfuck and having two passports is a problem when the douche who owns them is a lying traytorr.
He sells a TV show which no one is forced to watch.

Does he have questionable sponsors?

Possibly, I don't know. How about you make one more attempt at actually supporting your position with some useful info.

I will ask once again, define snake oil.
Do your research

‘Magic’ Weight-Loss Pills and Covid Cures: Dr. Oz Under the Microscope
The celebrity physician, a candidate in Pennsylvania’s Republican primary for Senate, has a long history of dispensing dubious medical advice on his daytime show and on Fox News.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/26/us/p ... dvice.html
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:17 am Well I know who and what they are, but I admit I'm not sure how they work, thoughI I assume it includes modest lunch stipends and no weekends. But are you suggesting its members were part and parcel of Orange Man's selection committe? I was taken a bit aback when reviewing the packed 2016 GOP field and realising that Orange Man wasn't even in the picture until the last minute, arriving like an Orange bowling ball deliving a 16-pin strike. :o
What was so frustrating about '16 was the fact that had the Reps gotten together behind one guy, that guy could have between Trump in the primaries fairly easy.

But they didn't.

Had Kasich done the decent thing and bowed out before Ohio, I think Ted would have taken Orange dude.
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 1:01 amHad Kasich done the decent thing and bowed out before Ohio, I think Ted would have taken Orange dude.
2016 was a middle finger to the establishments of both parties. Cruz never had a chance. I'm not even sure he's eligible for the office. He is a Canadian who lives in Texas.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Popular opinion nonsense. Who thought that up for you?
2016 was racist fucks understanding there is only so much pie and it’s a hell of a lot easier to make scapegoats out of marginalized people than it is to eat the rich. Nobody was coming for the establishment as evidenced by the fact it’s stronger than ever.
You are a coward. You will always be a coward. It’s why you run from me, it’s why you ran to .pedo and it’s why you ran to bugaha so of course you’re taking the easy way out here too.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 7:13 pm
smackaholic wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 6:13 pm
You have no idea what irony is or why you just buttfucked yourself in the mouth. Think asshole. Which came first?
Define "define," you slimy little shitstain. :?: :?: :?:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are so close to getting it.
Actually you’re not, but it’s just so funny to watch you pound yourself in the face.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

"Caveman" is rushed to the hospital.

https://www.axios.com/2023/02/09/sen-fe ... ts-retreat

Still -----> developing.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Hi, I'm John Fetterman, and I want to assure you that I'm fine--in fact I've never felt better. This may be a good time to let you in on a litte secret. And that is that the whole "stroke victim dumb guy" act was just that--a carefully considered and contrived marketing campaign designed to tug the heart strings while fanning the embers of courage through resiliance and faith. And it worked and I'm in the senate. I knew as a straight white man that my only hope to getting elected as a Democrat was to become a marginalized minority--and that's a Disabled Person. In fact I'm a voracious reader, a master of negotiation, and skilled in the folds of diplomacy. Like my mentor, Otto Von Bismark, I speak six languages, and like my political guru, Willie Brown, I've learned to memorize vast amounts of information. Oh, and the commie wife was also a prop.

Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:29 pm
Where to start?

He holds Turkish citizenship and served in the Turkish military, a red flag if there ever was one

Funny how xenophobic you assholes are when it suits you. Do you have an issue with any of the muzzie cunt congresswomen from from miscellaneous middle eastern shitholes, who regularly make the point that America sucks?

He is a native born American who has been very successful at everything he's done throughout his life. Compared to Sen. Mongo who has accomplished jack shit and now suffers from severe brain damage.

Doesn't live in PA

Like many hyper-successful people, he lives in a number of places. PA is one of them.

Famous quack

successful quack

Nominated by the party of fascists

I will once again ask for an example of how exactly they are facist. Your proclaiming it, is not an example.

Pro forced birth

Forced birth would be raping a woman with the express purpose of impregnating her, then forcing her to carry to term and deliver the baby. No one is for that. I don't know exactly what Oz's policy was regarding abortion, but I assume it is somewhere in the middle as are most Americans.

Where I think the republicans fuck up over this topic is they are afraid to take a defined centerist position because they are afraid to piss off their religious hard core pro-lifers, just as the dems won't do it lest they piss off their hard core pro-choicers.

Election denier
You can call it denier all you want. It is history now and there is nothing we can do about it. What we can do is find some sort of compromise position going forward that everyone can live with that will do its best to eliminate fraud or at least make it very difficult to carry out.

A good position would be to throw the dems a bone regarding multi-day voting. I would be fine with a system that opened the polls from the friday prior to "voting day" and ended Tuesday night. This addresses the one valid point the pro absentees balloters have which is some people cant vote on voting day due to work or other factors. Absentee voting should be reserved to active military. Anyone else wanting one would have to apply ahead of time and demonstrate an actual need.

If the current mass mail joke of a system continues, we will have more Jan 6ths. And sooner or later they actually will be armed and will have actual insurrection intentions. People need to know the voting system is legitimate. It currently isn't.

Prove me wrong on this. Tell me in some sort of detail how a system that floods the US Postal system with millions of ballots isn't highly prone to vote harvesting or worse. When such ballots get back to the vote counters, how are they validated?

By a signature?

Pffftttt!!!!

They aren't. It is an honor system in an environment where dishonor is rampant.

There are countries around the world who did away with absentee voting because they know it can't be secure.
PA voters agreed with me and kicked your candidate's bitch ass to the curb. Thanks to whoever for reviving this thread.

Pwning Suckaholic will never get old.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

"He is in good spirits and talking with his staff and family," the statement added.

LOL, "talking" via notepad I assume?
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Post by Donnie Baker's Ghost »

The PA election is a perfect representation of the problem with national politics.

Democrats put up a mentally handicapped gentle giant with a biological clock that sounds like an egg timer winding down after the ding.

Republicans put up a carpet bagger a la Hillary Clinton moving to New York just long enough to become a Senator.

The RNC and DNC see themselves as king-makers rather than representatives of political ideology and they put up these bullshit candidates. See also: Herschel Walker.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And you have nobody to blame but people who vote RD.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Donnie Baker wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:55 pm The PA election is a perfect representation of the problem with national politics.

Democrats put up a mentally handicapped gentle giant with a biological clock that sounds like an egg timer winding down after the ding.

Republicans put up a carpet bagger a la Hillary Clinton moving to New York just long enough to become a Senator.

The RNC and DNC see themselves as king-makers rather than representatives of political ideology and they put up these bullshit candidates. See also: Herschel Walker.
If Republicans were really concerned about people serving in Congress with mental health issues they'd have gotten rid of Gosar & Gohmert a long time ago.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

Kierland wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 9:56 pm And you have nobody to blame but people who vote RD.
Liar.

Both sides are to blame. Your inability to admit that IS THE PROBLEM. You're a tool of the machine, dumbass.
Shut up, Randy!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay, Diego, I'll basically agree with you on this one, and that's because of this guy...

I mean holy shit, regardless of one's political stripe, this is completely unprecedented and off the charts. The sheer duplicity and slimy behavior of this squishy queer pathological liar is boggling. And to its shame, the GOP has basically said, "well he's our squishy queer pathological liar."

And when called out by the lunatic Mormon with a dog on the roof of his car, Santos doubled down--sort of like Madonna with her new ventriloquist puppet look --and claimed to be a victim, apparently of "homophobia" or "racism"--or even "anti-Semitism" since he's on perjury mode full-time. :lol:
Before God was, I am
Donnie Baker's Ghost
I swear to god . . .

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 2:31 am Okay, Diego, I'll basically agree with you on this one, and that's because of this guy...

I mean holy shit, regardless of one's political stripe, this is completely unprecedented and off the charts. The sheer duplicity and slimy behavior of this squishy queer pathological liar is boggling. And to its shame, the GOP has basically said, "well he's our squishy queer pathological liar."

And when called out by the lunatic Mormon with a dog on the roof of his car, Santos doubled down--sort of like Madonna with her new ventriloquist puppet look --and claimed to be a victim, apparently of "homophobia" or "racism"--or even "anti-Semitism" since he's on perjury mode full-time. :lol:
Solid.
Shut up, Randy!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes your side is depraved. We have been telling you guys that for years. And by years I mean decades.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No one has suggested that Santos is depraved, just insanely false, an astonishing intersection of pure mendacity and boundless self-absorption. He's like The Talented Mr Ripley but without the talent. And as amazing as it is to see this stark farce play out in slow motion, the question is raised as to how both the GOP and DNC completely ignored any basic vetting???? Could it just be that because he checked so many boxes of Woke credential, starting with the current most sacrosanct identity, an alphabet member, followed by BIPOC, and a Jew just to close the deal in the NY district? And everyone--on each side--didn't dare question him because they'd be "homophobic"?....Like Mitt? :o
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He is a microcosm of the GQP and your lying ass.
Sven Golly
Elwood

Post by Sven Golly »

Now he's hearing Peanut character voices?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fetter ... ife-report

I just hope the voice he's hearing one of logic and reason, as opposed to those ideas espoused by his party.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Sven Golly wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:46 pm Now he's hearing Peanut character voices?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fetter ... ife-report

I just hope the voice he's hearing one of logic and reason, as opposed to those ideas espoused by his party.
He wasn't hearing multiple voices as your misleading post implies. He merely said that what he hears is comparable to the garbled sound of the teacher in the Peanuts cartoons.

But spouting misinformation is nothing new for you.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

They will lie about anything.