Weekend Roll Call 9-24-22

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

kcdave
crusader

Weekend Roll Call 9-24-22

Post by kcdave »

This is so apropos for the current situation we find ourselves in, 
not to mention a seriously bad ass tune from the best years of Sabbath.  

Rules folks.  This world is nothing w/o rules.  We gotta have rules.  
Last week was kind of a cluster fuck.  For some still to be determined reason,
.net was locked up tighter than a nun's cunt.  I had to drop the WRC somewhere
and this looked to be a nice place to put it.  I am glad I did, and will likely
continue doing so, but we GOTTA HAVE RULES! The WRC ends on Sunday! 
Maybe it continues into Monday on a holiday, for some lazy miserable fuck
that simply refuses to follow rules, or when someone simply has to have the last word.  
BUT THAT'S IT!  The WRC can not drag on all damn week.  Make a new thread.  

Ok, enough bitching already.  The WRC is something I do every week.  
Play along if you like, or not.  Up to you.  It's nothing more than a gathering
place to share weekend plans, talk shit, or do whatever you please. 
You can always expect it to be posted at gawd awful times when most of you are
still sleeping, but rest assured it will be there when you rise on Saturday morning.
It will always start with some kick ass song, and conclude with the same friendly 
salutation. In between, well that will all depend on my: time and mood basically.
You will often find funny memes, political ramblings, and the occasional melt on
something that crawls under my skin. I am a huge grilling fan, and I have a little
side hobby of restoring old grills, primarily Weber, so you may see an occasional
grill biz reference.    
I have already said more than I care to today, so let's get on with it already .....

I saw this commercial last Sunday morning on one of the news channels.
Subtlety at it's finest ... :shock:

Great weather on tap for the FOC (fly over country) this weekend. As is typical,
off to work out while watching Bill Maher's show from last night. A pretty full day
of grill biz, followed up w/ a trip to the city for vittles. 99% chance the night will
conclude with some tequila, cerveza and good romp w/ VagHub.

No time this week to share any enlightening political meanderings other than this ...
it's nice to have a few slightly left thinking folks around than what I have
had for the last several years. When JSC bailed .net, I was basically the only one
left that didn't swing from the yams nut sack aside from the occasional drive by from
Meathead. Thanks bro! I expect and hope to see a few of the orange tinted
glasses crew showing up here at some point if .net really has drawn it's last breath
and t1b can enjoy watching the magatard meltdown that will be coming soon.
T1B'ers ... thank you for allowing us .net folks to drop in.  .net folks... while we are here,
maybe forever, respect your/our surroundings.

Happy Weekend, Y'all.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Weekend Roll Call 9-24-22

Post by Softball Bat »

dave wrote:the night will conclude with some tequila, cerveza and good romp w/ VagHub.
Hopefully you will have no penile fracture (or other serious injury) during your erection.

And yes, a board is more interesting to read when there are various points of view.

Echo chambers, right or left, suck donkey kong.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Playin fukkin tennis today, visiting the tennis shop to get my racket restrung, buying a tennis ball hopper, watching plenty of college and pro football, entering the CZ, riding my bike Sunday AM, and making Kierland melt.

A pretty busy weekend.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You want to coddle naziis, you go right ahead. Says more about you than it does me.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

In.

Dave I thought you did the Roll Call over here too. I guess there was just something special about.net. RIP.

I will definitely miss the POTY thread every New Years Eve General Peters worked so very hard on to make it THE perfect thread to look forward to seeing every year. If he decides to bring it over here, he is going to have an even tougher job because several who were going to be in the running for .net POTY have yet to show up here. Can't say I blame them.

It was not even 60 yesterday, supposed to be 85 today. Wife is working so just me and the boys. Probably watch some CFB later on. Fuck the NFL.

Later all.
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:03 pm You want to coddle naziis, you go right ahead. Says more about you than it does me.
I'm starting an Alliance to take you on. Even m2 is tired of your shit.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again says more about you than it does me.
Because the obvious alternative is to use words to defend your position, because unlike Shedick and the .net fiasco I’m not threatening anyone.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 2:08 pm because unlike Shedick and the .net fiasco I’m not threatening anyone.
Low bar
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you are willing to go lower than a low bar. Why am I not surprised?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

IN w/o the petty sniping.
Our latest company, older daughter and grandson returned to upstate NY yesterday so all is quiet again here.
Looking forward to some tunes tonight. Syracuse football on fire at 3-0 ?? At least Baber's job is safe for now.
I'm ready to hunker down or bail to my son's place in GA depending on what this storm IAN will do.
Enjoy.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wolfman wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:08 pm w/o the petty sniping.
In case it is not crystal clear, my position is there is no petty sniping anymore, because picking sides in this environment is not petty. We have crossed the rubicon. You are either with us or against us. And with us doesn’t just mean agreeing it means doing the hard stuff and telling people hard truths. Like you can’t play footsie with Nazis AND be against them, unless it was all just words.
History teaches us this. Time after time after time.

Now you can say we aren’t at that point and going to see a caps game with a fat racist is ok and that’s your right, but it also means you don’t believe MAGA and the other Nazis are that big a problem which renders your words about them hollow.

Heading to Mammoth Cave NP for a tour here soon so no service for a few hrs so at least you snowflakes will have a safe space for awhile.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Kryland wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:22 pm Mammoth Cave
To you, this must mean the nearest ant hill.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Meat Head
Elwood

Post by Meat Head »

tard.net ---> history. It was 90% sesspool so fuk it.

Nice rc thread dave.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

As an amateur taxidermist, I strive to capture the essence of the creature being preserved. And this weekend I'm tidying up the preserved visage of Midget Lawyer--whom we all know as Squirm Worm, the insufferable little wind-up punk "antifa" wannabe... 8)

Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:We have crossed the rubicon.
Yes.

The Rubicon has been crossed

- poptart (8/10/21 - Doom thread)

However, how and why it has been crossed is different, imo, than the way you present it.

But at any rate, yes, the rubicon has been crossed.

Major societal disruption (much more than we already have) is a given.
orcinus
2013 JAFFL Champ

Post by orcinus »

Dave's not here, man, errr ... in.

Foosball on, cold brews in the fridge and might even yell at some pretend internet friends later on if the mood hits.
indyfrisco
Pro Bonfire

Post by indyfrisco »

In
Goober McTuber wrote:One last post...
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

d-townmike wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:21 pm In.

Dave I thought you did the Roll Call over here too. I guess there was just something special about.net. RIP.

I will definitely miss the POTY thread every New Years Eve General Peters worked so very hard on to make it THE perfect thread to look forward to seeing every year. If he decides to bring it over here, he is going to have an even tougher job because several who were going to be in the running for .net POTY have yet to show up here. Can't say I blame them.

THANKS, dude. :)

It looks like no rankings thread :( since Dan Jones and the Alliance made good on their threats to nuke .net. We always knew we were on borrowed time. If Russ leads us like Moses to another place to reset the camp, then it will come back. I will REALLY miss the ongoing death pool competition featuring Stat Boy!
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The General wrote:death pool

poptart wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 11:07 pm
poptartart wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:25 am
poptart wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:32 am J. Bieber's face is now fried.

Paralyzed.

Strange virus got him.

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/ ... d-by-virus

Not kool.

He'll get back to normal.
Give it time.

He's doing "facial exercises."

Save your jokes, clones.
This is serious.
The "facial exercises" have apparently not paid dividends.

JB World Tour = *SUSPENDED*!

Due to physical and mental health issues.

https://www.tmz.com/2022/09/06/justin-b ... al-health/

Get well soon, Justin!
poptart wrote:Well, Justin would be a very good potential value pick in a death pool for 2023.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50281&start=2000
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Greetings from paradise. We finally broke our heatwave from last week where we had 100 deg + temperatures and power shutoff warnings all week (none ever actually happened), followed by Florida weather (90 deg and raining). This week was seasonally normal high 70s low 80s and cloudless skies. Now I know why I don't live in Florida (besides being ruled by DeSatan).

Heat coming back this weekend but just into the mid-90s. No plans for the weekend but will probably fire up the spa this afternoon. Bonnie Raitt and Mavis Staples on Tuesday at the Rady Shell in downtown SD. Our newest jewel on the bay.

A state of the art performance venue with amazing sound and lighting, and great views all around.

To the left you have the bay, Coronado Island, and Point Loma in the background.

To the right you have the marina and downtown. Petco Park is about a 1/4 mile walk, but not in this picture.

You get some decent sunsets too.

Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

General Peters wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:47 pmI will REALLY miss the ongoing death pool competition featuring Stat Boy!
That would be huge loss, rack the General for bringing it up. I'll petition the New Deciders to sponsor (give money) for it.

The General needs to on the board, or chair of the DT Formation and Operations committee.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Sweet pet Mikey. Good times.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

General Peters wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 12:47 pm THANKS, dude. :)

It looks like no rankings thread :( since Dan Jones and the Alliance made good on their threats to nuke .net. We always knew we were on borrowed time. If Russ leads us like Moses to another place to reset the camp, then it will come back. I will REALLY miss the ongoing death pool competition featuring Stat Boy!
Shut up and start a rank-em thread already
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

He's talking about the POTY thread; Poster of the Year. Or Top Ten Posters of the year with honorable mentions and game ball awards.

Basically, it was a year in review thread and awards ceremony. It was the most anticipated thread of the year. Can you believe I actually got POTY in 2013? Been making top 5 every year since.

.net also featured:

Food months, which I think ran their course but still something to look forward to.

The Death Pool, which Stat Boy was on top of every year.

Rank em threads. Those were fading away too but ranking hot college chicks was always fun. Then Dave would post fat nude 50 somethings and say he'd plow those "AHAO."

The chemistry was far different at .net.

Then there's this place that has posters who turn every thread into a political pissing contest, usually started by those with TDS.

I'll stick around here but if .net comes back, I'm back over there. Yeah, I know, Kierland would say "good riddance nazziii trayytorr" because he hasn't used that a billion times. :meds:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The best thread in the history of tards.net was the fat FB broad thread. That was hundreds of pages deep and was just hilarity in each page.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:20 pm The best thread in the history of tards.net was the fat FB broad thread. That was hundreds of pages deep and was just hilarity in each page.
Yes, that has been a great one along with "coworkers 18 year old daughter" who is probably 25 now.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:29 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:20 pm The best thread in the history of tards.net was the fat FB broad thread. That was hundreds of pages deep and was just hilarity in each page.
Yes, that has been a great one along with "coworkers 18 year old daughter" who is probably 25 now.
I’m sure all you Sophomoric twats loved it.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:18 pm He's talking about the POTY thread; Poster of the Year. Or Top Ten Posters of the year with honorable mentions and game ball awards.

Basically, it was a year in review thread and awards ceremony. It was the most anticipated thread of the year. Can you believe I actually got POTY in 2013? Been making top 5 every year since.

.net also featured:

Food months, which I think ran their course but still something to look forward to.

The Death Pool, which Stat Boy was on top of every year.

Rank em threads. Those were fading away too but ranking hot college chicks was always fun. Then Dave would post fat nude 50 somethings and say he'd plow those "AHAO."

The chemistry was far different at .net.

Then there's this place that has posters who turn every thread into a political pissing contest, usually started by those with TDS.

I'll stick around here but if .net comes back, I'm back over there. Yeah, I know, Kierland would say "good riddance nazziii trayytorr" because he hasn't used that a billion times. :meds:
So you hate politics in threads and bring up politics in threads. You are one dim bulb, and yes the day you are run will be a good day for this board.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

What did you expect?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

d-townmike wrote: Sun Sep 25, 2022 6:18 pmThe chemistry was far different at .net.

Dude, you came in here and immediately began with political chatter.

Look at your first post...

d-town wrote: can't believe I'm posting back at this liberal shit hole again. Been 15+ years!

Definitely some big names still around here!

In Branson, MO this weekend. Silver Dollar City today, taking a rental boat out on Table Rock Lake tomorrow.

Rack the continued hot weather around these parts for this week. That'll shut up the pumpkin spice crowd for a while.

Oh by the way, "wrong-town" is Dave's new unofficial name for me. We moved to St. Louis, MO last year because, well, fuck Califorado. Just haven't changed the name!

And no apologies from me or anyone with a working brain. You may claim that the falling gas prices are a win for you and your demented pedo president with the lowest approval rating ever. But they are still far higher than last year and look at diesel! That right there is a huge reason why inflation is the way it is! Those trucks and trains don't run on pixie dust!

VVV and the there's that VVV
Of course the chemistry at .net was different.

It was an echo chamber.

You got comfortable with very seldom being called out on your -----> BULLSHIT.