What did I miss?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

What did I miss?

Post by Left Seater »

It has been a busy 4 months. Worked two long term contracts (Boise and Anquilla), took in the CWS while working for one of the major sponsors in Omaha, bought a ranch in deep south Texas, attended a few weddings, drove a Tesla for a week, and more.

Meanwhile, Trump is still an asshat and in more trouble, Abbott is still getting over and making liberal mayors and governors look like idiots and exposing their hypocrisy, college football is back, hockey is soon to be back, and I unblocked you know who. Has he changed his tone? Dunno.

I enjoyed driving the Tesla, but I don't see how it makes sense unless you have a Mikey situation. Cool tech and cool car though.

In the market for a gently used King Air. It will allow Seater Enterprises to expand to fill a certain market niche and it will easily make the hop between KCZT or KSAT and KEGE.

Hope yall have been good. I will drop a few photos into a PET from some of the stops along the way this summer.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Re: What did I miss?

Post by d-townmike »

You also missed thetrolls.net getting plunger raped by the pansyasses who represent cancel culture (allegedly).

Some of us have come back over here much to our dismay.
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:22 pm
Meanwhile, Trump is still an asshat and in more trouble, Abbott is still getting over and making liberal mayors and governors look like idiots and exposing their hypocrisy, college football is back, hockey is soon to be back, and I unblocked you know who. Has he changed his tone? Dunno.
Yes you got ran again you fatt fucking nazii. You can run from Dump all you want but you still voted for him… twice. As for Abbott’s smuggling operation, the people of MV and other places took care of the people you treat like trash. So lie to someone else.

Oh and fuck off traytorr.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:04 pm You also missed thetrolls.net getting plunger raped by the pansyasses who represent cancel culture (allegedly).

Some of us have come back over here much to our dismay.
Translation: we killed our safe space with toxicity and now the kitchen is too hot for us again so we are melting like snowflakes.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:53 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:22 pm took in the CWS
Rack. Looks like my Tigers have a chance to get back there next year.

Omaha is on my bucket list.
I would say just go. Even if your Tiger's aren't there, it is a blast. Was pretty disappointed in ND and ATM fan, but the rest of the folks were amazing.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:19 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:22 pm
Yes you got ran again you fatt fucking nazii. You can run from Dump all you want but you still voted for him… twice. As for Abbott’s smuggling operation, the people of MV and other places took care of the people you treat like trash. So lie to someone else.

Oh and fuck off traytorr.
Ran? Ha. Dream on.

Yes I voted for Trump and given the dumpster fire that Biden is, it appears voting for neither would have been the correct choice if looking backwards.

Abbott isn't sumggling anyone. Everyone being transported by the State of Texas is doing so at their own will. This is not the case with the illegal alien flights departing in the middle of the night that Biden and co organized and tried to hide. Meanwhile, these liberal mayors wanting to call up the National Guard or claiming they are over run with a few thousand illegals, just amplifies the claims of border mayors/reps/governors.

And don't lie to yourself about what happened in MV. They shipped those illegals out as quickly as they could. They called up the National Guard and called it a crisis all for 50 illegals. Nevermind the tens of thousands that small border communites are having to deal with on an ongoing basis.

If you vote yourself a sanctuary city, then step up and take these illegals.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Martha’s Vineyard is not a “sanctuary city” and MA isn’t a “sanctuary state.” And…the 50 that DeSatan flew there are not “illegals.” They are in the US legally. Try reading up on the law as it applies to asylum seekers.

And don’t give me any shit about border states having to absorb all the immigrants, legal or illegal. We get plenty here.
Last edited by Mikey on Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

BrokenPsyche,
Fuck off you piss sucking Nazi. You got ran years ago , in fact this is the first time you have even posted to me in years you yellow sack of dog shit. The migrants were lied to by your crippled master but then you’re a fucking liar so what do you care? The people of MV did what you are supposed to do and fed and housed them because they are not inhuman misery farms. Funny how it’s only red boarder states that have a crisis and the blues can handle their shit. As for sanctuary cities that is just something someone made up and your fat ass now uses cause you have no actual brain of your own. And you even finish off your melt with a lie, the migrants illegally flown to MV were here legally you halfwitted echo chamber of hate and bigotry.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:34 pm Martha’s Vineyard is not a “sanctuary city” and MA isn’t a “sanctuary state.” And…the 50 that DeSatan flew there are not “illegals.” They are in the US legally. Try reading up on the law as it applies to asylum seekers.

And don’t give me any shit about border states having to absorb all the immigrants, legal or illegal. We get plenty here.
Mikey, you sodden husk of what was only a fake man to begin with, they're all illegal if they didn't come in through the proper channels--which these and the vast majority of the others hadn't. And Martha's Vineyard was very much a "sanctuary" site. Proudly so.

As for the bald hypocrisy of busing them out immediately--despite plenty of open hotel and vacation rentals available--well that's just the typical liberal bullshit forced out into the light. They get uncomfortable in the light. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:17 pm
word vomit

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
FTFY
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Turd couldn’t even comprehend the immigration code if I quoted it word for word. But you keep lying about them being illegal.

It’s all just a smoke screen for Dobbs and their treason anyways.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Welcome back, Lefty. This sordid clambake is still as terrible as ever with the influx of losers from tards.net.

Will you be reffing football this year? Any MAC games?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You are right MS. I did stop responding to you because every post was balck cock crap. And even knowing I wasn’t reading your waste, you still posted me down hundreds of times. Talk about getting over on you. Your obsession with me continues to be creepy

As for your claims of illegal immigration being a Red issue is just another lie. Dems along the border continue to call on Brandon to do something/anything. Meanwhile the White House Press Secretary lies all the time and when called on it, spins like a workout class at a gym. Also, unsurprisingly you and your liberal friends ignore the fact that the Democrat run city of El Paso is also bussing illegals to NYC and DC. Of course crickets on that since they have a D next to their name.

Keep flailing and cursing, it is telling.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:53 am Welcome back, Lefty. This sordid clambake is still as terrible as ever with the influx of losers from tards.net.

I will be the replay official for a number of games this season. I have stepped off of the field and am a replay only official now. I don’t think I will do this for too much longer. My 25 anniversary is coming up this Dec and my wife has only known me as an official. It takes a ton of time and I want to start enjoying the fruits of our labors a bit more.

As of now I do have a bit of MACtion and CUSA games on the schedule.

Any more trips to Brazil or CDMX?

Maybe I get to DC this winter and we can hit up a Caps game.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Tonight’s view from the porch. Jupiter in the east.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:02 am You are right MS. I did stop responding to you because every post was balck cock crap. And even knowing I wasn’t reading your waste, you still posted me down hundreds of times. Talk about getting over on you. Your obsession with me continues to be creepy

As for your claims of illegal immigration being a Red issue is just another lie. Dems along the border continue to call on Brandon to do something/anything. Meanwhile the White House Press Secretary lies all the time and when called on it, spins like a workout class at a gym. Also, unsurprisingly you and your liberal friends ignore the fact that the Democrat run city of El Paso is also bussing illegals to NYC and DC. Of course crickets on that since they have a D next to their name.

Keep flailing and cursing, it is telling.
More lies. I haven’t posted much about black cock since I ran mvskkkal because that’s what it was for, to remind him how much he wants one. But at least you admit you are a yellow piece of crap. And yes I posted to you even though you were too yellow to respond because it’s a smack board, it’s for smacking people. I don’t give a fuck if you respond, in facts it nice not having to actually deal with your fat ass.
In case you forgot, El Paso is in a red state but yes the D mayor works with the city to help the migrants who need to get to other places get transportation. You think all the courts are in El Paso? They don’t lie to them, but again you can’t even see the truth so what do you care. And if you want to post one of the press secretary’s “lies” go ahead.
And yes I will keep reminding you that you are a fat fucking POS Nazi who is about to have his DNA doinked by Darwin, because, again it’s a smack board. It’s not my fault you are a soft flabby baby.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:53 am Welcome back, Lefty. This sordid clambake is still as terrible as ever with the influx of losers from tards.net.

That it dweeb, coddle naziis. You could literally get run over by a history book and you still wouldn’t learn from the experience. Thanks for being part of the problem.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:49 am That it dweeb, coddle naziis. You could literally get run over by a history book and you still wouldn’t learn from the experience. Thanks for being part of the problem.
I said it because I knew it would make you cry like a bitch.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Thanks for proving my point MS. You are giving a pass to Dem led El Paso while calling out the exact same action by GOP affiliated people.

https://news.yahoo.com/border-patrol-ag ... 47859.html

Mic drop.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck off you fat lying Darwin Award winner. Lying to someone to get them on a plane is not the same as helping people move to where they are supposed to be in the process. But I love how you just dropped all the other points so nice white flag on those subjects. As far as your link, she said they don’t just walk across, that’s true some are driven or whatnot.

So to recap: you got run years ago and now you limp back in as soon as .net dies and you think you have some cover for your vile racists shit and then you post three posts full of lies and “drop mic” what a fucking POS Dump voting asshat.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:40 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:49 am That it dweeb, coddle naziis. You could literally get run over by a history book and you still wouldn’t learn from the experience. Thanks for being part of the problem.
I said it because I knew it would make you cry like a bitch.
No you didn’t, you did it because you are a soft POS and you want to suck his dick.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:28 pm Fuck off you fat lying Darwin Award winner. Lying to someone to get them on a plane is not the same as helping people move to where they are supposed to be in the process. But I love how you just dropped all the other points so nice white flag on those subjects. As far as your link, she said they don’t just walk across, that’s true some are driven or whatnot.

So to recap: you got run years ago and now you limp back in as soon as .net dies and you think you have some cover for your vile racists shit and then you post three posts full of lies and “drop mic” what a fucking POS Dump voting asshat.
Oh so flying them around is the problem now? So why didn't you call out Brandon for doing just that in the middle of the night? Or are you just a hypocrical bitch. Local Dems called out Brandon for it.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/m ... e/3336641/

As for the Press Secretary, nice spin. She lied, and you swallowed all of it and are making shit up to make it taste better. She didn't say some walk over, she said that's not how it works what is happening when it was brought up. Keep lying to yourself, it is of little consequence to me.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Wow big surprise.

Kryland continues to be the board’s ankle-high speedbag.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:47 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:28 pm Fuck off you fat lying Darwin Award winner. Lying to someone to get them on a plane is not the same as helping people move to where they are supposed to be in the process. But I love how you just dropped all the other points so nice white flag on those subjects. As far as your link, she said they don’t just walk across, that’s true some are driven or whatnot.

Oh so flying them around is the problem now? So why didn't you call out Brandon for doing just that in the middle of the night? Or are you just a hypocrical bitch. Local Dems called out Brandon for it.

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/m ... e/3336641/

As for the Press Secretary, nice spin. She lied, and you swallowed all of it and are making shit up to make it taste better. She didn't say some walk over, she said that's not how it works what is happening when it was brought up. Keep lying to yourself, it is of little consequence to me.
Can you fucking read you fat POS? Lying is the problem. Again what do you think happens? They cross the border and have to stay within 6inches? 6feet? 6miles? No they have to move about and some people HELP them move to the right place. Some like you and your fat friends lie to them so they are nowhere near where they are supposed to be. Cruelty is the point.
And again She said they don’t just walk but you hang on the one possible thing that she might have not said right while being interrupted by Douchey.

Don’t kid yourself you nazi traytorr, it means a lot to you which is why you ran from me the first time.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:50 pm Wow big surprise.

Kryland continues to be the board’s ankle-high speedbag.
Oh big surprise a meaningless platitude from Lame45Boring.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And how did these "refugees" get to Florida in the first place so that DeSantis could send them to comfy confines of Martha's Vineyard? Of course they were flown to Florida by the Biden cabal--the hooknosed Mayorkas signing off on that. :doh:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More lies, which you would know if you watched the TEXAS Sheriff’s presser. If you cared about sanity or reality.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:07 am More lies, which you would know if you watched the TEXAS Sheriff’s presser. If you cared about sanity or reality.
Squrim Worm, are you suggesting that Abbott sent them to Florida? Or some Texas sheriff?
Before God was, I am
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

I think it's time to ban the midget.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Do tell.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:07 am

I will be the replay official for a number of games this season. I have stepped off of the field and am a replay only official now. I don’t think I will do this for too much longer. My 25 anniversary is coming up this Dec and my wife has only known me as an official. It takes a ton of time and I want to start enjoying the fruits of our labors a bit more.

Going to Medellin, Colombia in two weeks for vacation. I've been to Bogota a few times but everyone I have talked who has been to Medellin raved about the place.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 4:37 am
Kierland wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:07 am More lies, which you would know if you watched the TEXAS Sheriff’s presser. If you cared about sanity or reality.
Squrim Worm, are you suggesting that Abbott sent them to Florida? Or some Texas sheriff?
So you have a strong opinion about what’s going on and yet you know nothing about the facts. How surprising.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 12:44 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 4:07 am

Going to Medellin, Colombia in two weeks for vacation. I've been to Bogota a few times but everyone I have talked who has been to Medellin raved about the place.
Screwy and BrokenPsyche
Sittin in a tree
🤮
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 1:01 pm Screwy and BrokenPsyche
Sittin in a tree
🤮
Melt
Melt
Melt
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because coddling naziis went so right the last time.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

FiatLux wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 6:31 am I think it's time to ban the midget.
Nahh, splitting a millimeter will go unnoticed.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Isn’t today the one year anniversary of the Brandon lie that Border Patrol TD were whipping the illegal immigrants?

Any correction from him or his handlers? Yeah didn’t think so.

And when Fiat Lux is calling for a ban, that says a lot.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:And when Fiat Lux is calling for a ban, that says a lot.
It does?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

BrokenPsyche will grasp at any straw to save him from me savagely beating him. 😁