Pizza Face Lookin' At Ya...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Pizza Face Lookin' At Ya...

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

...And robbing you blind...

This psycho looking you right in the eye is Aimee Bock. the "inside connection" of the gigantic Covid relief fund fraud sprawling out as we speak upon the plains of Minnesota. $250 million for starters. Here's the actual list of defendants who were operating the scam..

Aimee Marie Bock, Abdikerm Abdelahi Eidleh, Salim Ahmed Said, Abdulkadir Nur Salah, Ahmed Sharif Omar-Hashim, Abdi Nur Salah, Abdihakim Ali Ahmed, Ahmed Mohamed Artan, Abdikadir Ainanshe Mohamud, Abdinasir Mahamed Abshir, Asad Mohamed Abshir, Hamdi Hussein Omar, Ahmed Abdullahi Ghedi, Abdirahman Mohamud Ahmed, Abdiaziz Shafii Farah, Mohamed Jama Ismail, Mahad Ibrahim, Abdimajid Mohamed Nur, Said Shafii Farah, Abdiwahab Maalim Aftin, Mukhtar Mohamed Shariff, Hayat Mohamed Nur, Abdiwahab Ahmed Mohamud, Filsan Mumin Hassan, Guhaad Hashi Said, Abdullahe Nur Jesow, Abdul Abubakar Ali, Yusuf Bashir Ali, Haji Osman Salad, Fahad Nur, Anab Artan, Awad Farhiya Mohamud, Liban Yasin Alishire, Ahmed Yasin Ali, Khadar Jigre Adan, Sharmake Jama, Ayan Jama, Asha Jama, Fartun Jama, Mustafa Jama, Zamzam Jama, Bekam Addissu Merdassa, Hadith Yusuf Ahmed, and Hanna Marekegn.

Somewhere Garrison Keillor is celebrating AOC ... :shock:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Re: Pizza Face Lookin' At Ya...

Post by Kierland »

Mmmm spam.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's not "spam" at all. It's an absolutely real scam by the imported Somalian contagion in Minneapolis known as "Little Mogadishu."

But you can bet it will be buried quicker than Jeffery Epstein's list of guests. :shock:

Across the pond it's still limping along on page twenty...from the Guardian:

Forty-seven people have been charged in what US authorities say is the largest case yet of pandemic fraud, accusing the defendants of a “brazen” scheme to swindle millions from a program intended for low-income children and using it to “enrich themselves”.

Those charged in the scheme are accused of creating companies that claimed to be offering food to tens of thousands of children across Minnesota, then sought reimbursement for those meals through the US Department of Agriculture’s food nutrition programs. Prosecutors say few meals were actually served, and the defendants used the money to buy luxury cars, property and jewelry. Authorities say $250m was ultimately stolen from the federal program.

The defendants in Minnesota face multiple counts, including conspiracy, wire fraud, money laundering and bribery. Luger said some of them were arrested on Tuesday morning.

According to court documents, the alleged scheme targeted the USDA’s federal child nutrition programs, which provide food to low-income children and adults. In Minnesota, the funds are administered by the state department of education, and meals have historically been provided to kids through educational programs, such as schools or day care centers.

But notice that no indication whatever is provided that ALL of the schemers--with the exception of Pizza Face--were Somalians. That was left to me. Sheesh! :doh:

And incidentally, if you're wondering what Pizza Face's role was in the Somalian scam, she heads some lib tard non-profit scam, and she lead the way in filing discrimination lawsuits concerning the government's reticence in handing over hundreds of millions to Somalians, etc.
Before God was, I am
Biggie
The Great Illuminator

Post by Biggie »

WAR The_Artist
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Biggie wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:59 amWAR The_Artist
:shock:

...and RACK the sig.
"I see everything twice!"
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Appearance smack is not funny, clones.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Biggie wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 5:59 amWAR The_Artist
Who the fuck is The Artist, and what has it got to do with Somalians skinning the Minnesota libs like a roadkill dinner for six?
Before God was, I am