Got Wagner (lite) ?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Got Wagner (lite) ?

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well tune in to the Teutonic sendoff of the Windsor (nee' Battenberg) Queen..skip the nauseating Christer bullshit from the chirch and get into the march! (right about the 2:00 mark) :grin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRi77SejUfQ
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Got Wagner (lite) ?

Post by Softball Bat »

What are we supposed to notice in the 6+ hour video?

Other than that is a lot of white folks there.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Isn't that amazing? It's all white men, except for Anne, the lizard daughter. One might think the Woke King Charley would fill the ranks with all manner of towel heads, "Asians," and swarthy remnants of African colonies. Or at least a large percentage of horse-faced British women. But no, somehow the decision was made--and this whole ceremony was planned to the slightest detail--to make a clear showing of actual British men as a symbol of British culture. Wow.

But what's really great about this event is the march, starting at about the 2:00 mark. The way they ALL walk in perfect step right on the beat, with that strange Germanic music pumping along. There's never been a public spectacle to match this in terms of gravitas, pageantry, and unity--certainly not in the past couple centuries.
Before God was, I am
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Who cares?

We have a suitable replacement all ready to go.

etc
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

With the same mental health as King George III...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, not the Mad King at all. Good pics, and of course Orange Man is insane, but not so simply, nor necessarily in a completely bad way. That is, he has to be viewed in the context of which he functions. And his drop-kick to the package of the DNC--as well as the RINO GOPers--was more than a much needed breath of fresh air, it was a necessary wake up call to the American public which has been steadily remanded to lock-step controlled bullshit of hooknosed media and all its malignant talons. And no, the irony is not lost that Orange Man was installed and maintained his entire bizarre--and fake--career by the tribe and all its most malignant elements.

Image]
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:24 pm Image
:shock: :shock: :shock:
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.