Weekend Roll Call 9-17-22

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Weekend Roll Call 9-17-22

Post by Kierland »

Yes the site that wouldn’t green light my admittance is pro free speech. Just because you say something that doesn’t mean it’s true.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

d-town wrote:It's going to take actual proof and an admittance of guilt by Donald Trump himself.

I cannot believe any left leaning and biased opinions.

Keep trying, Chip.
I'm curious to know your take on this, d-town...

NEW YORK — Allen Weisselberg, who for decades was one of Donald Trump's most trusted and loyal employees
as chief financial officer of the Trump family business, pleaded guilty on Thursday to 15 counts ranging from
grand larceny to tax fraud to falsifying business records, becoming the latest person close to the 45th president
to plead guilty or be convicted at trial of a felony.

Weisselberg changed his 2021 plea of not guilty to guilty in state court in lower Manhattan. Under an agreement
made with prosecutors and detailed in court, Weisselberg will serve five months in prison and receive five years
probation...

https://www.npr.org/2022/08/18/11179482 ... lty-felony

Dump Org. lackey M. Cohen went to the hole for crimes committed while serving as Donald's lawyer.
Now Dump Org. CFO A. Weisselberg will be doing hole time for crimes committed while in charge of Dump Org. finances.

Surely you do not believe these two individuals committed their crimes without Donald knowing what they were doing.
Or do you?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Kierland wrote: Tue Sep 20, 2022 3:28 am Because their not members of a cult.

Are you sure that's all you got?

Your braindead kid sniffer got 81 million votes.

Where the FUKK are they? You're right- they aren't members of a cult, or a movement, or small following, or even a tiny niche. You can puff your head up and act above it all but everyone fukken knows that it was a completely rigged election.

Open your fukken eyes, you liberal cokksukker!
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice strawmen. I never said they were not members of a movement which is very different than a cult. And to answer your question they are not members of a cult so they don’t wear their cult garb like it’s their whole personality.
And why am I not surprised you believe the big lie. We have all asked for proof as did 60 judges and nobody has provided any. Would you can to try, you fucking nazi scumbag. I would add misogynist but you probably don’t even know what it means do ya Cletus?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

G Pete wrote:everyone fukken knows that it was a completely rigged election.
The My Pillow Biter guy said so.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:17 pm
G Pete wrote:everyone fukken knows that it was a completely rigged election.
The My Pillow Biter guy said so.
“Everyone knows” is clutspeak for “I got nothing.”
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

General Peters wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:46 am
d-townmike wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:21 am
If the reason .net is still shut down goes beyond Russ not paying the bill, then the asshole webhosting company completely shut down a perfectly good site that encourages first amendment and speaks the truth (except for kcdave). They couldn't handle that I guess.

Typical libtard pansyasses.
Fukken YEP!

I will forever RACK d-townmike
You best stick to your pussy stories General Q. Make you look a lot less foolish.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

MS wrote:"Everyone knows” is clutspeak for “I got nothing.”
After 4 years of Dump's daily bullshit, a HUGE segment of the electorate was highly motivated to get out and vote for the Dim candidate no matter what!

And Donny Dump sycophants seem to forget lard ass' completely disastrous 1st debate performance.

It was a 2 hour spaz infomercial.

I mean, what in the actual fvck was going on there?

That exponentially added to the motivation people already had to get the juvenile pile of waste out of office.

So yeah, tubby got his ass kicked soundly by a feeb (J. Biden).

That must suck a lot.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

True and well said Pops.
d-townmike
"Q-Town"

Post by d-townmike »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:19 pm
General Peters wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:03 pmeveryone fukken knows that it was a completely rigged election.
Everyone, except the majority of voting Americans who voted for someone else.

And 60+ judges (including those who were appointed by trump) who looked at the evidence and concluded that there was no election fraud.

Why has it been impossible for those who claim election fraud to provide any supporting evidence?

Also, does tax and bank fraud diminish your support of him? What about stealing classified documents? If not, what would it take for you to jump ship? If he shot someone on 5th Avenue, would you still support him?
Holy shit, and I thought Dave had a bad case of TDS. Chip has an extreme case!

And where is YOUR proof of all you accuse Donald Trump of doing? Is it because of mean tweets? MSNBC said so?

It's as if we can't talk about anything else here. At least at .net there was a variety of topics we weighed in on. None of those topics, or very few, became political battles.

I could post a rankem of naked college chicks on a boat and you TDS sufferers in here would still figure out how to have a pissing contest on politics simply because one of them may be a republican or all may actually be females!
Don't blame me, I voted for Trump
kcdave wrote:kicked my own ass many times
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

d-townmike wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:31 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 4:19 pm
General Peters wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 1:03 pmeveryone fukken knows that it was a completely rigged election.
Everyone, except the majority of voting Americans who voted for someone else.

And 60+ judges (including those who were appointed by trump) who looked at the evidence and concluded that there was no election fraud.

Why has it been impossible for those who claim election fraud to provide any supporting evidence?

Also, does tax and bank fraud diminish your support of him? What about stealing classified documents? If not, what would it take for you to jump ship? If he shot someone on 5th Avenue, would you still support him?
Holy shit, and I thought Dave had a bad case of TDS. Chip has an extreme case!

And where is YOUR proof of all you accuse Donald Trump of doing? Is it because of mean tweets? MSNBC said so?

It's as if we can't talk about anything else here. At least at .net there was a variety of topics we weighed in on. None of those topics, or very few, became political battles.

I could post a rankem of naked college chicks on a boat and you TDS sufferers in here would still figure out how to have a pissing contest on politics simply because one of them may be a republican or all may actually be females!
TDS says the guy obsessed with trannies taking over the world.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

d-town wrote:It's as if we can't talk about anything else here.
Why don't you start a thread to talk about whatever you want to talk about?

:idea:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:39 pm
d-town wrote:It's as if we can't talk about anything else here.
Why don't you start a thread to talk about whatever you want to talk about?

:idea:
Yeah but please leave out the incel bullshit.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 2:55 pm
MS wrote:"Everyone knows” is clutspeak for “I got nothing.”
After 4 years of Dump's daily bullshit, a HUGE segment of the electorate was highly motivated to get out and vote for the Dim candidate no matter what!

And Donny Dump sycophants seem to forget lard ass' completely disastrous 1st debate performance.

It was a 2 hour spaz infomercial.

I mean, what in the actual fvck was going on there?

That exponentially added to the motivation people already had to get the juvenile pile of waste out of office.

So yeah, tubby got his ass kicked soundly by a feeb (J. Biden).

That must suck a lot.
But besides Orange Man's boorish demeanor--which had been his calling card for years--"You're fired!"--there was nothing disastrous or "bullshit" about his actual performance in office--as per the usual metrics of a healthy economy and staying out of any new wars. So what if the lib tards were panty-bunched for four years? So what?

Obviously what allowed the Stolen Election to succeed was the invoking of the Fake Pandemic which immediately created an economic disaster--as well as necessitating a vastly unprecedented amount of mail-in ballots--gee, what could go wrong there?

And add in the outrageous George Floyd "reckoning" with the unspeakable riots, looting and murder--all of which was overtly supported by the DNC, going as far as to raise funds to bail out the looters and thugs.

So no, Sloppy, Gibberin' Joe didn't kick anyone's ass, and he's certainly not in charge of the catastrophic--and utterly perverse and depraved agenda of the Biden/Kamaltoe shit show.

Are you always in this idiot teenager mode? Eddie Haskell listening to REO Speedwagon? :shock:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS wrote:But besides Orange Man's boorish demeanor--which had been his calling card for years--"You're fired!"--there was nothing disastrous or "bullshit" about his actual performance in office
His presidency was an unmitigated disaster.

He was impeached twice.
An attack on the Capitol building took place because he incited it.

He BADLY butchered the pandemic.

America has been a nation for almost 250 years.
Over 20% of the current U.S. national debt was taken on during the 4 years clown man was in office.
Think of it.

This only scratches the surface of his failure.

Dump is on a very short list of the shittiest presidents in U.S. history.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Remember Pops, he is a bot. Possible she-bot.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:23 am
LTS wrote:But besides Orange Man's boorish demeanor--which had been his calling card for years--"You're fired!"--there was nothing disastrous or "bullshit" about his actual performance in office
His presidency was an unmitigated disaster.

He was impeached twice.

He BADLY butchered the pandemic.

America has been a nation for almost 250 years.
Over 20% of the current U.S. national debt was taken on during the 4 years clown man was in office.
Think of it.

This only scratches the surface of his failure.

Dump is on a very short list of the shittiest presidents in U.S. history.
Categorical bullshit. The impeachments--like the current civil suit being launched by the dyke Woke sheboon NY AG--were sheer political hatchetry.

As far as "the pandemic," this monstrous HOAX has been utilized among other things to undermine Orange Man's reelection. His only fault in this regard was giving any credence to Fauci and the hooknosed parasites of the CDC.

And as far as insane Monopoly money printing and spending, this of course has been the hallmark so far of the Biden shit show--which is very quickly turning catastrophic, both economically and socially.

And that's your whole palsied argument, not merely scratching the surface.

Let's be clear, I want him out of the picture for 2024, but the shameless and increasingly brazen weaponizing of the DOJ and FBI in a naked political attack on half the country is itself criminal--and the Biden handlers and the perverted and depraved "progressives" and Queer mafia are the ones who actually belong in prison.
Before God was, I am
General Peters
All-American Kid

Post by General Peters »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:23 am

He was impeached twice.
both shams

"peacefully and patriotically protest"

Your guy just incited the murder of an 18 year old by a 40 year old because the kid had "Republican views." This was right after Vegetable Soup head addressed the nation, saying that anyone who supports Trump is a MAGA extremist who needs to be taken out. he declared open season on conservatives. During the summer of blood, when your side was busy torching the country to the tune of $2 billion dollars and countless deaths and hospitalizations and destroyed businesses/lifes, your shitsack side cheered on the riots. Not one of them said a word against them. The VP that YOU voted for was on Colbert, live on National TV that summer, openly encouraging them to continue. And you have the gall to whimper about inciting an "attack" where six windows were broken and one unarmed Trump supporter was shot by a cop. Such haughty arrogance. The only people who incite violence and commit all the acts of violence are YOUR fukken people....the BLM and Antifa scum. You casted your lot with those sacks of pig feces. Fukk...YOU.
well kiss my ass and call it rosy
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

G Pete wrote:Your guy

your side

The VP that YOU voted for

The only people who incite violence and commit all the acts of violence are YOUR fukken people....the BLM and Antifa scum
You're not up to speed on me, General.

I am a conservative.
In fact, I am easily one of the most conservative posters on T1B.

I would never have voted for Brandon, and the VP is not, imo, eligible to be holding her office.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

General Peters wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:03 pm
Your guy just incited the murder of an 18 year old by a 40 year old because the kid had "Republican views."
Get used to it nazi, people are done taking your shit. The number of libs who would normally never touch a gun now buying them is skyrocketing. You naziis want to fuvk around and find out how big a minority you really are?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:28 pm
G Pete wrote:Your guy

your side

The VP that YOU voted for

The only people who incite violence and commit all the acts of violence are YOUR fukken people....the BLM and Antifa scum
You're not up to speed on me, General.

I am a conservative.
In fact, I am easily one of the most conservative posters on T1B.

I would never have voted for Brandon, and the VP is not, imo, eligible to be holding her office.
1-6 and all the cop violence is not real in this scumbags mind.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Jesus h christ General Peters, take a fukkin' sedative or something.

You minimize jan6 as peaceful and patriotic? Unless you are trolling, fuck you. I don't think you are that big of moron.

The next run on paragraph is just a deflection from admiting yam is a sociopath predator. And demonstrating what a tight wound mess you are.

Maybe you are hurt 'cause they took your board away.

Anyway try to be rational and you might get along here.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:55 pm
When someone commits a crime, they should do the time. Regardless of their political party or beliefs, and yes, regardless of whether they previously held public office.
When someone is found guilty of a crime they should do time is what I think you meant. But yes, most of us agree with you.

George Soros, the felon, disagrees.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:00 pm George Soros, the felon, disagrees.
What are you babbling on about now fatman?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

It's no secret, Squirmy, that Soros has openly funded--deep pocket funding--all manner of "progressive" DAs who are quite open in their determination that "we can't arrest our way out of this." Here in S.F. we just recalled one--a real asshole. But they're installed in many other big cities, like L.A. (he barely escaped), Chicago (Jussie says thanks), Baltimore (currently a Third World Shithole), Philly (ditto), and NYC (convulsing in violent crime as we speak).
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

General Peters wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:03 pm Your guy just incited the murder of an 18 year old by a 40 year old because the kid had "Republican views."
"There are good people on both sides."
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 10:08 pm
General Peters wrote: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:03 pm Your guy just incited the murder of an 18 year old by a 40 year old because the kid had "Republican views."
"There are good people on both sides."
"Diego," Orange Man was indeed wrong with that comment. He often misspeaks and offers clumsy comments. But what was true about the Charlottesville incident is that there were assholes on both sides. Of course the "antifa" protestors hurling urine-filled balloons and screaming incoherently are all assholes, as well as suffering real mental illness. And of course there were assholes on the right--especially that mentally addled creep who drove his car into the mob. Just think, if not for him the whole thing would have passed without much notice. Same thing if George Floyd had not been ODing on fentanyl and meth while resisting arrest. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No we were always going to remember “Jews won’t replace us.”
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:08 am You talk about so much shit, everything except what you should be focusing on.

The former President stole classified documents. Why? What was he going to do with them? What has he done with them? Who else has seen them?
Obviously the documents couldn't be really important or he wouldn't have them sitting around at his residence. And what's really so secret that the Chinese, Russians, British, and Israelis don't already know all about it? Don't be a naive twit--though I suppose it goes hand in hand with being a mewling coward.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Sat Sep 24, 2022 3:08 am No we were always going to remember “Jews won’t replace us.”
This bitch says hi... :shock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G45WthPTo24
Before God was, I am
mvscal
Blank

Post by mvscal »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 7:50 pm
Just a matter of time before proof beyond a reasonable doubt will be established.

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.