The Biggest Lie, anniversary

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

The Biggest Lie, anniversary

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Start here as for evidence of the obvious and absolute falsity of the 9/11 Commission report.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/rTPUq1qgRPtu/

Consider that if any part of the official story is false, it's all false. :wink:
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: The Biggest Lie, anniversary

Post by smackaholic »

So, when you run a big aluminum sheet metal tube into a reinforced concrete building at 300 mph, the sheet metal becomes little bits?

Sounds about right to me.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

Please, bitchute has nothing but sensationalist bullshit on it. Jesus man is this all you do, scour the web for crap to post here.

And... Jan 6 was no big deal?

2 for 2. Your posts are for entertainment purposes only.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTurd is a moron but even morons are correct from time to time. People are all “believe in science” until it doesn’t suit their narrative.
Holic hates science so of course he is on board with the Arab conspiracy theory.
Chip, I’m lookin at you.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:32 pm LTurd is a moron but even morons are correct from time to time. People are all “believe in science” until it doesn’t suit their narrative.
Holic hates science so of course he is on board with the Arab conspiracy theory.
Chip, I’m lookin at you.
Oh geez. You're a 9/11 truther too?

This should be rich. What exactly took place on 9/11?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Not what I was told, but you go ahead and be anti-science on this one cause it makes you feel better.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 6:09 pm
Kierland wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 3:32 pm LTurd is a moron but even morons are correct from time to time. People are all “believe in science” until it doesn’t suit their narrative.
Chip, I’m lookin at you.
Oh geez. You're a 9/11 truther too?

This should be rich. What exactly took place on 9/11?
The New Pearl Harbor took place on 9/11. And the ensuing Permanent War as well as the civil-rights gutting Patriot Act began immediately.

The link from Bit Chute is simply a CNN broadcast that was immediately buried. The reporter--the first one on the scene--clearly states that obviously no airliner hit the pentagon at all. Okay? Are you prepared to dispute an actual eyewitness? Of course not, all you can offer is nervous denials and reflexive smears.

As for Smackie's question of what does happen when a soft-metal bulbous airliner strikes a concrete building--or a steel-framed one--it explodes and leaves a massive pile of burning wreckage. But Smackie, there was ZERO wreckage at the pentagon--except for a few convenient shards scattered about to be picked up conspicuously--and illegally--by Rumsfeld.
Before God was, I am
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:45 pm
The link from Bit Chute is simply a CNN broadcast that was immediately buried. The reporter--the first one on the scene--clearly states that obviously no airliner hit the pentagon at all. Okay? Are you prepared to dispute an actual eyewitness? Of course not, all you can offer is nervous denials and reflexive smears.
No. One dumb reporter, nothing is obvious. Eye witness of what? Him standing around wondering what happened. He can't even respond to his main talent properly.

You mind is like an emotional woman, like the fry pan splattering eggs and oil. Dude if you could throttle all that energy into something useful . . .
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Must have been quite an operation to scatter the remains of airline passengers and crew and 4 hijackers.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Wolfman wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:43 pm Must have been quite an operation to scatter the remains of airline passengers and crew and 4 hijackers.
First no remains of anyone was found at the pentagon--and no black box--despite whatever claims to the contrary have slithered out in recent years. As for scattering a few shards, yes it was an operation carried out with apparent ease--considering how completely muzzled and controlled was the mainstream media from the very first moment.

As for a 757 just disappearing into a ten-foot hole--and not even breaking windows where the huge engines would have hit, it's a total farce--and really bizarre that anyone--even a squirrely piece of shit like you--would believe any part of it. The point of impact was ten-feet above the ground, but the engines hang fifteen-feet below the nose. How do you account for this, "Wolfman""? What, just the usual silence--or childish taunts?
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Roach wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:20 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:45 pm
No. One dumb reporter, nothing is obvious. Eye witness of what? Him standing around wondering what happened. He can't even respond to his main talent properly.

You mind is like an emotional woman, like the fry pan splattering eggs and oil. Dude if you could throttle all that energy into something useful . . .
Fuck you, Roach, you're such a punk. There's no reason whatever to dispute the eyewitness--a professional reporter and the first guy on the scene--when he states clearly that OBVIOUSLY there was no airliner crash. Or what, haven't you ever seen the site of a airliner crash? They don't simply disappear and penetrate a massive concrete wall--let alone three rings deep in the recently reinforced pentagon walls. You're disgusting--but the question remains...why would you choose to be so utterly disgusting and cowardly? How can you look in the mirror? :oops:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:11 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:01 amno remains of anyone was found at the pentagon--and no black box

Why do you spew such bullshit?

Yes, the black box was found at the Pentagon, and yes human remains were found there as well.

You have the intellectual honesty of a Holocaust denier. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Fuck you, whatever the fuck your garbled nic supposed to mean. The link you provide is just the official bullshit lie offered immediately. Notice that ZERO details from the supposed black box were ever revealed, just as ALL videos from the pentagon's security cameras as well as those of surrounding businesses were impounded and PERMANENTLY SEALED. Gee, what are they hiding?

The absolute gutless and slimy cowardice by folks like you is so disgusting as to be all-but unbelievable. How do you look in the mirror?
Before God was, I am
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

I think you may be a Girl bot.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, Roach, yours is the pissy girlish approach of being terrified of the basic facts and curling into a hissing, scratching fit of desperate denial. You're a total disgrace to all that is truly manly and brave. I'm a mewling coward and a fucking idiot as well.

And of course there's not a single part of the official 9/11 Commission which stands up to basic scrutiny--and certainly nothing you can offer to defend any of it. I am truely disgusting.
Before God was, I am
Roach
The Space Man

Post by Roach »

No. You are an emotional little sissy bot girl. Frustrated to the hilt, screaming for someone to care. And not too smart to realize no one cares. Except for amusement value.

Carry on. Tell us about who really runs the country, I'm really interested.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I don't scream at all, and I don't rely on editing hacks like a little bitch. It's not about me or you, but the truth. And 9/11 was completely an inside job. You can't begin to attempt to support any single part of the official story. Isn't that interesting? :wink:

If you're actually interested in what happened, as well as who and how and why, here's some compiled info...

http://how911wasdone.blogspot.com/
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:11 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Tue Sep 06, 2022 4:01 amno remains of anyone was found at the pentagon--and no black box

Why do you spew such bullshit?

Yes, the black box was found at the Pentagon, and yes human remains were found there as well.

You have the intellectual honesty of a Holocaust denier. What the fuck is wrong with you?
Oh STFU. The Holocaust has tons of evidence that it happened and it is scientifically possible. 9-11 has neither. And funny how you bring up killing 6 million Jews, gee that would take millions of people to cover up, which they did for years, which is one of your main arguments that your “Arabs did it” Conspiracy Theory must be true.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

There are times when all the world's asleep
The questions run too deep
For such a simple man
Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Well you obviously haven't learned jack shit, Sloppy, as you still sound like a teenager.

if the blatant nonsense of the pentagon official 9/11 story doesn't register as total bullshit with your mental apparatus, try considering the controlled demolition collapse of the three WTC towers. Do you suppose anything like that has ever happened anywhere? And if somehow you're in a dither about the first two--and why there was no explosion after the first strike, but an GIGANTIC explosion upon the second (when everyone was watching), try wrapping your timid noodle around the sudden and precise collapse of WTC 3.

You fucking moron, what's wrong with you? :oops:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS wrote:try considering the controlled demolition collapse of the three WTC towers.
It sure looked that way.
It appeared that all three buildings fell by controlled demolition.

I have not really looked into 9/11 very much, but do people really think that the fall of Building 7 was not a controlled demolition?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Your Eddie Haskell act is spot on, and dovetails nicely into the flat earth deduction of his Downs Syndrome neighbor who wasn't included in the show.

Yes, Sloppy, any reasonable person would watch the vid of WTC 7 dropping like Marvis Frazier against Tyson and say--accurately--that it was obviously controlled demolition. Of course--and so would every poster on this palsied site. And yet it seems to mean nothing as far as the Official Story--which will be dutifully recited in the next few days by the media, and absolutely no dissenting or questioning voices will be allowed by the media. And this astonishing proscription extends even into the Left media bastions such as KPFA, the largest Left radio station in the world, the Daily Beast and Guardian, and even the Rolling Stone. No mention at all is allowed of questioning the Official Story.

Obviously this outrageous reality goes far beyond the DNC and GOP. Who owns the media? :doh: And who was behind the controlled demolition?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PiUZkPTYmE&t=2s

And cui bono as far as the ensuing Permanent War? :wink:
https://newspunch.com/911-was-good-for- ... netanyahu/
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Giant steel-frame building engulfed in raging fire--DOES NOT COLLAPSE... :oops:

https://deadline.com/2022/09/huge-fire- ... 235120477/

Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:12 pm Giant steel-frame building engulfed in raging fire--DOES NOT COLLAPSE... :oops:

No mention of any accelerants in the fire.

Next!
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Very true. And similarly the Mossad hadn't had access for months under the guise of "asbestos inspection" as they wired the towers and WTC 7. Yep, those differences sure matter. :wink:
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

And for your general elucidation, some folks have compiled a whole bunch of evidence as to the obvious falsity of the 9/11 official story...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lT2N1xCv7ZA

:popcorn:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:16 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Sep 16, 2022 10:12 pm Giant steel-frame building engulfed in raging fire--DOES NOT COLLAPSE... :oops:

No mention of any accelerants in the fire.

Next!
You have no idea how hydrocarbons burn do you?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

I know how thermite works.. :wink:

Buildings "on fire" with thermite planted all along the supporting beams tend to collapse in perfect controlled demolition.

Buildings on fire without thermite--like this big one in China--don't collapse at all--not even close.

Wakey Wake! :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

These are people who BBQ. They pour accelerants into a metal box. Light it on fire and have it burning for hrs. They place heavy food on said BBQ. They do this to one metal box for years. Day after day. Fire after fire. Nothing happens. No collapse. Not even a slight bend or distortion usually. Then they come in here and tell me how a hydrocarbon fire melts steel. All because they want to vilify Muslims. That’s a big, illogical step just to be a bigot.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Yer basically right, Squirmy, except for the notion that the purpose of the New Pearl Harbor was specifically to demonize Muslims. They were simply a convenient "evil." The clear goal was to provide an open mandate and a blank check for a Permanent War, as well as the Patriot Act and its outrageous culling of civil rights. But thanks for having the balls to state the obvious truth about the obvious controlled demolition. :!:
Before God was, I am