Back the Blue

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Back the Blue

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Police are oppressed, according to Suckaholic, because people are mean to them. Well at least the police who allowed the Robb Elementary kids to get aired out made sure to sanitize their hands, just to be safe.

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/20 ... 370384007/

#Defundthepolice
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Re: Back the Blue

Post by Wolfman »

Were they (useless) masked ??
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 1:31 pm Were they (useless) masked ??
Good to hear that in a thread about police standing around while 19 people got slaughtered, you're settling covid era scores about masking.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Good guys with guns.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

That was some seriously bad police work.

Depressing as hell to watch the video. Children being slaughtered while the cops fart around...scared apparently.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Defund the pigs

BLM was right all along
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The BLM and "antifa" Marxist garbage has managed to pile up enough to serve as a bulwark for emboldened Soros DA's looking to prosecute police officers for murder in the again and again cases of thug joqqers shot while refusing to comply and resisting arrest. And the result of that is a serious deficit in new hires by departments, as well as a flood of early retirements.

And the joqqers see this clearly. Smash and grab swarm robberies are way up and ever more brazen.

Ever notice that while most joqqers can barely read or write or speak English, they know the laws clearly as to the line between misdemeanor and felony? And they've all got Ben Crump on speed dial.

As for the farce in Uvalde, let's consider that this incident was in fact an exception. Can you cite another example of similar confusion and inexplicable and unexplainable paralysis in a shooter/hostage situation? Waco?

Of course we must support the blue exactly as we support America itself--"For which it stands." 8)
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It was par for the course not an anomaly it’s why they have been called pigs for decades.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

So cite another example, you slimy punk.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:01 am So cite another example, you slimy punk.
They have also been labeled as JUBM for decades you naziibot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:48 am I don't see how this could happen. I mean - THIS WAS A GUN FREE ZONE! Sure - the police sucked ass in this, but it should have NEVER happened because by law - IT WAS A GUN FREE ZONE!

WHAT IN THE WALT GARRISON FUCK?
You’re 12yo, we get it.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:according to Suckaholic
A suspected bot.

Currently running the algorithms.

Will update -----> later.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:48 am I don't see how this could happen. I mean - THIS WAS A GUN FREE ZONE! Sure - the police sucked ass in this, but it should have NEVER happened because by law - IT WAS A GUN FREE ZONE!

Are you really this stupid?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:24 am JUBM
:lol:

Haven't heard that one in a while.
Arthur Dent
Elwood

Post by Arthur Dent »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jul 13, 2022 11:14 pm Defund the pigs

BLM was right all along
Good god, you're stupid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Nice white flag
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

No he is saying you are stupid for thinking you made some kind of argument when in actuality you were just shitposting as usual.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 1:10 pm
Mikey wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 6:40 am

Are you really this stupid?
Ahhhh. So you’re saying that the gun free zone laws really don’t do fuck all?

Thanks. 🤠
I guess you really are that stupid.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

First, I don’t think that there are too many “anti-gun” laws in Texas. Can you show me any? I didn’t think so. Did the perp legally purchase the weapon?

Even if these “anti-gun” laws exist in Texas they only work if the police enforce them. So in this case, the police didn’t enforce the law (assuming there was one and you’re not just blowing farts out your ass, which is actually the more likely case) AND they failed miserably in protecting the school children. See how that works? So fuck the police and you have just shown that you’re even dumber than I thought.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:24 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 3:01 am So cite another example, you slimy punk.
So the slimy punk can't cite another example? Just the rote playground taunts? Well there's yer bot. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:23 pm
Kierland wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 5:24 am
So the slimy punk can't cite another example? Just the rote playground taunts? Well there's yer bot. :wink:
I provided two and all you do is ask for more. Pretty obvious what your agenda is.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:35 pm
Mikey wrote: Thu Jul 14, 2022 8:46 pm First, I don’t think that there are too many “anti-gun” laws in Texas. Can you show me any? I didn’t think so. Did the perp legally purchase the weapon?

Even if these “anti-gun” laws exist in Texas they only work if the police enforce them. So in this case, the police didn’t enforce the law (assuming there was one and you’re not just blowing farts out your ass, which is actually the more likely case) AND they failed miserably in protecting the school children. See how that works? So fuck the police and you have just shown that you’re even dumber than I thought.
I've already stated that I thought the police failed.

If you want to eliminate guns, then get everybody to turn them in. After that, anybody outside of law enforcement agents that is caught with one should be euthanized within 24 hours of being caught.

Thoughts?
We get it, you hate America.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You've provided jack-shit besides your boring childish taunts.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not my fault you are so far up the pigs’ ass you can’t read.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Read what, "JUBM"? What's that? You forgot to say. In fact you can't cite anything about anything. You really are an "it."

And if it were being robbed, it would squeal and beg for police protection..

Its whole caricature of the pissy Leftist holdover from the '60's--as it appears to be--is a twisted stink from which we naturally turn away...and yet it constantly, mechanically, obsessively emits its foul odor--reflexively, automatically...

And police officers have to deal with it and its offal spreading as an attitude...

And of course it has nothing to say, because it is a total fraud in every sense. :!:
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not my fault you don’t know acronyms, but then you don’t know a lot of things. Take for instance that you don’t know that if someone is robbed that the cops can’t turn back time so why would anyone call them? A smart person, which you are not, would call the DA if they wanted government involvement because the DA is who brings charges not pigs. You are just a nazii who loves to suck authoritarian cocks.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

No, we recalled the commie DA--though it's true he was replaced by another commie ("BIPOC" woman), but if you've been robbed---or are being robbed--you will hope the cops are nearby.

It as usual offers nothing but pissy squibs and squirts of vexed bile.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Fri Jul 15, 2022 10:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Again, fuck the police. I don’t want them anywhere near me. I know you are a pussy and love them, but don’t project your feelings into me.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The obvious issue isn't wanting them, but needing them in a crisis. Apparently it is hunkered in a hovel somewhere and because of its hermit-like hiding it has no concern for safety. And of course being a weird and nasty little shit it has no concern for others who might actually be in harm's way--which can be anywhere, even a "nice" neighborhood.
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:35 am He’s a fuckless, shit & cum-smeared pig clit.
You guys do nothing but kiss cop ass and look where that has got us: Out of control JUBMs (even top racist and authoritarian Mvscunt disliked JUBMs) who can't even prevent crime while letting little kids get slaughtered on the last day of school.

On top of this you guys want 10 year old girls who get raped and impregnated to actually give birth. Sick, sick fuckers you all are right now.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 12:56 am The obvious issue isn't wanting them, but needing them in a crisis. Apparently it is hunkered in a hovel somewhere and because of its hermit-like hiding it has no concern for safety. And of course being a weird and nasty little shit it has no concern for others who might actually be in harm's way--which can be anywhere, even a "nice" neighborhood.
What part of “I don’t give a fuck about your need to feel safe by being protected by your nazii buddies” don’t you get? Cops help fellow naziis, not actual Americans like me. They are the enemy not my friends.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:35 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:03 am You've provided jack-shit besides your boring childish taunts.
He’s a fuckless, shit & cum-smeared pig clit.
Nice white flag fatman.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:46 am
Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:35 am He’s a fuckless, shit & cum-smeared pig clit.
You guys do nothing but kiss cop ass and look where that has got us: Out of control JUBMs (even top racist and authoritarian Mvscunt disliked JUBMs) who can't even prevent crime while letting little kids get slaughtered on the last day of school.

On top of this you guys want 10 year old girls who get raped and impregnated to actually give birth. Sick, sick fuckers you all are right now.
Oh no, I support the 10 year-old getting an abortion. Same with incest and detected birth defects. I'm not a Christer, as I think I've made obvious. But every culture for all of history has banned abortion--until the SCOTUS of '73 succumbed to the creeping, seeping liberalism which had flash flooded into American society in the late 60''s. In ancient Rome, for example, a woman who intentionally aborted her child was executed and her body left unburied--the ultimate diss.

As for "JUBM"s, whatever the fuck that is, of course there's going to be incompetent and even cowardly cops. So what? It's not the exceptions that we rely on, nor is it the flaws in our systems that define them.

So who would you call, Screwy, if some jogger is trying to kick your door in? :?:
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:31 am As for "JUBM"s, whatever the fuck that is
Juiced Up Badge Monkeys

How long have you been posting/trolling here?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

5983 days
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Cops aren’t supposed to turn their back on people, just another reason they are pigs.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Irony
I
R
O
N
Y
Irony
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The topic is police being pigs, go!
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:34 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Sat Jul 16, 2022 4:31 am As for "JUBM"s, whatever the fuck that is
Juiced Up Badge Monkeys

How long have you been posting/trolling here?
Okay, so what? Here's the worst one of all, a real piece of shit--who was acquitted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OflGwyWcft8

But these are clearly exceptions, and moreover the tide has swung and the police are being indicted and convicted for total bullshit situations--with joqqers refusing to comply and resisting arrest. Or if you can't seem to get the idea on one bounce, consider that the police in Manchester, England, were reluctant to stop and frisk an obviously suspicious character--who promptly blew himself up, killing 22 innocent kids. And why wouldn't they intervene? Because they were afraid of being accused of racism. Well the same exact shit is happening here. And there's certainly no more rogue assholes like the Mesa JUPM.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Okay, I stand corrected. Though a Giants fan, I'm just as shocked at the balk call as at the Mesa lunatic JUBM...

https://945theanswer.com/news/national/ ... eb1bc30ab7
Before God was, I am