Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests

Post by Mikey »

Thanks for the link. I just ordered ours.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Don't hold your breath they arrive anytime soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrTORBS-co
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Don't worry. I can't hold my breath until the end of the month anyway.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

12-14 weeks.

By then, the bureaucratic machine will already be marketing the next variant to be scared of, which may dare cause one sniffle per day.

But if you test positive for it, even if you’re vaccinated, you’ll still need to quarantine for ten days. Especially children in school. Sweet!
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

What is the point of these free tests and the increased push for testing? Increased testing with tests that are often wrong does nothing to stop the spread. Further just because someone is positive does not mean they will spread the Rona. And plenty of people have zero symptoms and aren’t going to test.

Hell sports leagues are moving away from testing. The NFL and NHL are only going to test someone if they show symptoms. Health care providers are allowing workers with no or mild symptoms to continue going to work.

You guys do you but I don’t see this helping.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
The Jews
Fuckin' Noob

Post by The Jews »

Driving more gentiles to the vax.

The vax taking out more gentiles.

god's way
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

In NYC, the majority of people testing are already vaxxed! This is just to get the circus animals jumping through more fiery hoops to distract from the upcoming act.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I guess people can't smell bull-shit anymore.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Wolfman wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:41 pm I guess people can't smell bull-shit anymore.

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:09 pm For the anti vaxxers, I should have included this in the original post. Yes, there's something for you as well.

FEMA will reimburse up to $9,000 for funeral expenses following a covid related death.
Once again you celebrate the possibility of death for your hated people who exercise personal choice.

Good god, there is nothing you Covidians will not fellate about this covid scamdemic.
An official death certificate that attributes the death to COVID-19 and shows that the death occurred in the United States. The death certificate must indicate the death “may have been caused by” or “was likely the result of” COVID-19 or COVID-19-like symptoms. Similar phrases that indicate a high likelihood of COVID-19 are considered sufficient attribution.
"May have been" - " likely the result " "similar phrases" "considered sufficient" . Can't imagine the scams these government handouts will bring on.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

L45B wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:41 pm In NYC, the majority of people testing are already vaxxed! This is just to get the circus animals jumping through more fiery hoops to distract from the upcoming act.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Naked Gun Reggie is a perfect representation of the CDC and NYC department of education. Full of shit drones looking to kill people.

It is perfectly logical to accept the fact that keeping kids home from school at this point does more harm to them than the virus itself.

The fact that fully vaccinated, asymptomatic children are being tested and then quarantined (if positive) for weeks is absolutely shameful! Why the fuck for??

Time to let healthy, vaccinated, non-sick kids stay in the classroom. Send the tests back!
Last edited by L45B on Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

L45B wrote:The fact that fully vaccinated, asymptomatic children are being tested and then quarantined (if positive) for weeks is absolutely shameful! Why the fuck for??
What for?

Well, it's obviously not about the virus.

I'm preaching to the choir with you, but this has been evident for many months now.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Amazing how every thread on here denigrates into some coivd thing.

No comments on the crime and the train robberies. Just look over there clones, nothing to see here.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Derron57 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:52 pm Amazing how every thread on here denigrates into some coivd thing.

No comments on the crime and the train robberies. Just look over there clones, nothing to see here.
A bunch of anti-vaxxers robbed some trains. What's to discuss?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:55 pm
Derron57 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 5:52 pm Amazing how every thread on here denigrates into some coivd thing.

So organized criminal gangs are now anti vaxxers? Interesting take.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:41 pm

So organized criminal gangs are now anti vaxxers? Interesting take.
Do I really need to put ~sarcasm~ tags around my post for you to get it?

:meds: :meds: :meds:
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Who fucking cares about knowing if you have a virus with no symptoms? What's the point? What would you change if you got a positive test and felt fine with no symptoms? Anything different than if you caught a cold? Are you going to test for a cold if you have no symptoms? How far does this romping lunacy extend? Is everyone here obese and scared?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:42 pm Because some people have family and friends who they want to protect. Maybe grandma is already frail and really doesn't need even a mild case of covid. Maybe there is a young child in the household who is too young to be vaccinated. Maybe you have a friend who has cancer, or who has had a kidney transplant, and they don't need even a mild case of covid either.

Some people actually care about others and not just themselves.
Okay, the absurd "Save Grandma" argument is dutifully rolled out. And you're suggesting that this apparent compassion and concern for the elderly and morbidly obese is somehow justification for imposing draconian lockdowns, mandates, suspension of basic civil rights, and the annihilation of MILLIONS of businesses--never to return? Really? And this drastic capitulation to "the Science" is in fact based on the ever shifting weaves and dodges of Fauci and the CDC? The same folks who admit that they know nothing as to the efficacy of the FIVE vaccine shots and as many boosters? You're actually buying into the assertion that someone can carry the virus with no symptoms and then spread it to someone else by not wearing a mask? Are you kidding? Are you really so utterly obtuse and confused?
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 10:42 pm Because some people have family and friends who they want to protect. Maybe grandma is already frail and really doesn't need even a mild case of covid. Maybe there is a young child in the household who is too young to be vaccinated. Maybe you have a friend who has cancer, or who has had a kidney transplant, and they don't need even a mild case of covid either.

Just some old school GOP eugenics, that's all. It's the day they have been waiting for--to pull the plug on granny, the disabled, and cancer patients.

The GOP Death Panels have arrived.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

And our braindead strategy has kept those very people in danger for much longer than was necessary.

If you gave two fukks about Grandma and had the slightest grasp of how viruses roll, nearly 2 years ago you would have called for what we should have done all along. And that is put monumental effort into quarantining the vulnerable and telling everyone else who are no more at risk than they are to any other flu to get on with their lives. We also should have promoted possible therapeutics.

Instead we locked everything down, ruining the lives of countless people, cratering the economy and absolutely destroying the already sketchy public school systems. And there was a concerted effort to downplay therapeutics and they even made up lies to try to show they are dangerous. To this day, when asked about Ivermectin, the vaxxis say "no high quality studies prove it works yet". That is complete bullshit. There has been ample time. If the studies showed it didn't work, we'd know. THey continue to hide behind the "no proof of efficacy" claims.

Had we done this, the death toll during that first summer might have been a tad higher than it was, but I am pretty damn sure the death toll over the ensuing 18 months would have been lower. And it is quite possible we would never have seen delta and omicron.

We were told by people who study such areas that widespread vaccinations that are "leaky" is a recipe to increased variants.

Not saying the vax wasn't a good idea. It was and is, but it should have been administered to those who NEED the fukking thing.

Let's hope those frail people you speak of do avoid it. Trouble is, this latest variant is extremely contagious and your precious vax has shown it is an utter failure at stopping this spread. Fortunately, they do have some worth in getting grandma through it. She's gonna need it. I just found out today my 86 year old mom in law tested positive. But she is a tough old broad. The vax nearly killed her last winter and she snapped back pretty well. I think she will from this as well.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Sorry but that is not a long-term solution. There are schools in our country right now keeping symptom-free and fully vaccinated children quarantined at home for weeks.

For how long? Until all the old grannies die or feel better? We took our shots like the good samaritans we are. Now it’s time for you to fuck off.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

You have to have a better troll than that...really...
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:47 am https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... creasing-2

Weird. Blue states are recapturing the lead with the numbers again.
There's a shitload of unvaccinated tribute-paying whackjobs in blue states. Tell me you knew.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:18 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 6:47 am https://www.healthline.com/health-news/ ... creasing-2

Weird. Blue states are recapturing the lead with the numbers again.
There's a shitload of unvaccinated tribute-paying whackjobs in blue states. Tell me you knew.
There are also balcks who continue to bring up the rear on vax uptake. But of course you ignore that like you do photo ID for day to day activities but not for voting.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Just another example of liberal goal post moving.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

My sister in law took 3 of Joe's home tests. Came up negative each time. The test she got from her Dr's office, positive. And she is pretty sure this one is right.

Looks like another epic fail from Mr "I'm gonna shutdown the virus".
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:00 pm My sister in law took 3 of Joe's home tests. Came up negative each time. The test she got from her Dr's office, positive. And she is pretty sure this one is right.

Operator error
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:06 pm
smackaholic wrote: Sun Jan 23, 2022 8:00 pm My sister in law took 3 of Joe's home tests. Came up negative each time. The test she got from her Dr's office, positive. And she is pretty sure this one is right.

Operator error
Yeah, that's gotta be it. Someone with a masters degree couldn't possibly perform such a complex task.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Wait, your sis in law registered for and already received three free Biden Covid tests? Then she tested multiple times? Why?

I doubt DeathCult46 is shipping tests so that they were received within 2 days.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:35 am Yeah, that's gotta be it. Someone with a masters degree couldn't possibly perform such a complex task.
There's plenty of morons with masters degrees.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:04 am
smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:35 am Yeah, that's gotta be it. Someone with a masters degree couldn't possibly perform such a complex task.
And Albert Einstein couldn't handle the zipper of his own pants.
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Fauci has a doctors degree but from what I hear he’s wrong almost all the time.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Did you have to go to a regular brick and mortar college to get yours, or did you get one of those cereal box online degrees on a student loan ? Hoping for loan forgiveness of course.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:17 am
I am sure if you had been around then you would have been offering to help him with that pesky zipper.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Mikey wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:05 am Fauci has a doctors degree but from what I hear he’s wrong almost all the time.
Understandable for a quack who has not been in a clinical setting for medical practice in what..close to 40 years ?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Derron57 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:48 am
Mikey wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 4:05 am Fauci has a doctors degree but from what I hear he’s wrong almost all the time.
Understandable for a quack who has not been in a clinical setting for medical practice in what..close to 40 years ?
Most folks don't realize that an epidemiologist isn't some scientist in a lab peering through a microscope and using fancy equipment in elaborate experiments. No, an epidemiologist analyzes data, period. He may as well be a stock broker. And in Fauci's case he's basically a combination of Jim Cramer and Bernie Maddoff. And he belongs in prison immediately.
Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Derron57 wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:47 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:17 am

I am sure if you had been around then you would have been offering to help him with that pesky zipper.
Stop projecting.
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Derron57 wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 6:57 pm Don't hold your breath they arrive anytime soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQrTORBS-co
Mine arrived in the mailbox yesterday via USPS.

Six days from when I ordered them. I'm surprised the mail even works that fast anymore.