You know Biden is fucking up when

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: You know Biden is fucking up when

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Scott Jennings, a CNN contributor and Republican campaign adviser, is a former special assistant to President George W. Bush and a former campaign adviser to Sen. Mitch McConnell.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:11 pm https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/13/opinions ... index.html

You see somebody at CNN calling him out. :lol: :lol:
We all knew it was coming. When the whole covid scamdemic thing ran its course, and Joe and the government became the bigger story, you knew the media would turn on him and try and gain back some of the millions of viewers they have lost to the independent podcasters.

If senile Joe can keep up his current rate of deterioration and MSM can get more viewers out of that train wreck, then they will soon forget covid. Covid is still a thing, only because the entire Biden presidency rests on how well they can either make it work, how much they can keep the focus off inflation, because of you know covid.

You have to love it when the liberals and media start feeding on their own. Ratings, baby ratings.

Of course Screwy the parrot thinks the guy must be some kind of deep cover plant.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

You know Biden is fucking up when…
He takes a breath…

What do I win?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Scott Jennings, a CNN contributor and Republican campaign adviser, is a former special assistant to President George W. Bush and a former campaign adviser to Sen. Mitch McConnell.
So what?

Everyone knows that all the alleged conservatives working for CNN/MSNBC typically have 2 characteristics. First, they are all Bushites who are still butthurt that the Bad Orange Man stole their party. Second, they tend to be pretty shitty at standing up for conservative beliefs, or any beliefs, really.

What is interesting here is that this bunch of Republicans, towed the MSM party line and ignored how terrible a candidate Biden was.

But at some point, even they have to admit it, in an attempt to regain a shred of respectability.

I’m impressed that Joe has made it this far. I set the over under at last 4th of July.

I’m modifying it to this coming Independence Day.

The question is,will they dump the extremely unlikeable Kamala as well.

I think they will. We’ve been seeing too much of Hillary lately. That bitch is gonna find a way to get in there.

Who else do they have?

Petey Bootyfudge?

Pffftttt. His little maternity leave stunt while the part of the economy that he is supposed to be overseeing didn’t go over well.

And don’t forget SC.

Balck folks don’t like gay dudes. They WO t vote for one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Derron wrote:try and gain back some of the millions of viewers they have lost to the independent podcasters.
No Offense to Smackie Chan...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=52087

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:49 am
I’m impressed that Joe has made it this far. I set the over under at last 4th of July.

I’m modifying it to this coming Independence Day.
I will hook up to this wagon. I think something happens around then as well to try and disrupt the mid term elections and primaries going on. It will take between now and then to line up what ever pre programmed head they want to replace Senile Joe with. See below.
The question is,will they dump the extremely unlikeable Kamala as well.

I think they will.
Absolutely. Joe and Kameltow gone, Pelosi out of it, the shit show starts then. There is be a feeding frenzy like you have never seen. Line of succession means nothing. This will be a very destabilizing series of events and machinations. The Federal government is as close to a total meltdown at this point as ever. Very unstable times politically coming up, but as long as Senile Joe can keep pointing over to the virus on stage left and its next ginned up variant on stage right, he can keep the sheeps minds off the economy and the dry ass fucking he is giving them.
We’ve been seeing too much of Hillary lately. That bitch is gonna find a way to get in there.
That kunt is never coming back. The Democrats are beyond screwed. They went all in on the virus thing and with Senile Joe and look where they are. MSM will start feeding on Joe pretty soon because that will be the story.