Attn. all vax mandate Nawtzees...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Attn. all vax mandate Nawtzees...

Post by smackaholic »

Watch this Brit doc talk about forced jabs and tell me where he's wrong.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ik6cxFBbBw
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Derron57
Elwood

Re: Attn. all vax mandate Nawtzees...

Post by Derron57 »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 3:58 pm He doesn't need to convince me.

He needs to convince the CDC, and when that happens then I'll go with it.
The CDC said this morning that all people that have received the second " booster" shots will now have to have at least another series of 3 to 4 more shots this year to achieve a marginal level of immunity to the covid virus. Go get in line now.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:58 pm The CDC said this morning that all people that have received the second " booster" shots will now have to have at least another series of 3 to 4 more shots this year to achieve a marginal level of immunity to the covid virus. Go get in line now.
Try again in english, and with your head removed from your rear.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:40 pm
Derron57 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:58 pm The CDC said this morning that all people that have received the second " booster" shots will now have to have at least another series of 3 to 4 more shots this year to achieve a marginal level of immunity to the covid virus. Go get in line now.
It's plain English, but the CDC lunacy just naturally comes out like gibberish. Seriously, four, five, six shots? Plus boosters? For a virus that most victims don't even know they had? Or which perhaps caused mild cold symptoms? And you're just taking this in stride, obediently? You're obeying "the science"?
And you're buying the media fear-mongering of counting anyone who died "with Covid" as having died "of Covid"?

How far are you willing to be thoroughly abused and disgraced by this utterly fake and monstrous hoax?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:47 pm How many people have to go into ICU before you consider it to be something other than a hoax? How many people have to die?

Just wondering.
First, no one is checking in for Covid symptoms, but rather for the usual litany of comorbitities, i.e., the diabetic hippos, etc. Now if you want to raise the issue of obesity and general dire health being itself a crisis in America, fine, it's an important subject that needs to be addressed. But to cleverly conflate the obesity crisis with a virus that has a 99.7% recovery rate is not only irresponsible, but dangerously so. And here's something they're not telling you on fear-mongering news broadcasts--when you check into a hospital--for anything at all--you are immediately given a Covid test. These tests in fact have a high false result rate, but no matter, because if it comes up positive you're immediately given a walloping dose of something, and within hours you'll be requiring a ventilator. And if you're a fatty or have a bad ticker, you may be toast in a few days. Yeah, it's like that. The sheer criminality of this monstrous hoax is unprecedented. And requiring six or seven shots, plus a vaccine passport, should give you a clear hint of this abominable crime.
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote:How many people have to go into ICU before you consider it to be something other than a hoax? How many people have to die?

Just wondering.
Most sane people understand that CV is very serious disease for a considerable number of people.

We also know that the jab provides a benefit to some. I have 3 holes in my left arm testifying to this belief.

But guess what?

There are a considerable number of young healthy people who have had severe reactions up to getting dead from the jab.

And any hope we all had that the jab would stop CV dead in its tracks is long gone.

Given this knowledge, would it not make sense to let people decide for themselves?

Did you even watch the video?

As for your religious devotion to the CDC, can I ask what you case it on? They’ve fukked up everything so far, starting with their inexcusable bumbling of the first tests which had they been available might have been helpful for contact tracing when it might have helped.

Of course you took advantage of that bumbling by pinning it to Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:34 pm There are a considerable number of young healthy people who have had severe reactions up to getting dead from the jab.

And any hope we all had that the jab would stop CV dead in its tracks is long gone.
The number of "young healthy people" who have had "severe reactions up to getting dead" from the jab is absolutely miniscule to microscopic. Continue peddling this nonsense.

And the jab does stop CV dead in its tracks. It prevents serious illness and death and reduces the disease to little more than a cold.

But you know this already.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:Did you even watch the video?
It is over 30 minutes long.

Can you give us a brief summary first?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:24 pm
And the jab does stop CV dead in its tracks.
100% false. Don’t lie. Yes your heroes run that narrative, but it is completely false.

You are better than this.
Last edited by Left Seater on Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

The number of vaxxed people getting it say you are full of shit.
reduces the disease to little more than a cold.
Which is it ? Stops it dead in its tracks ?? Ok Senile Joe.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:34 pm There are a considerable number of young healthy people who have had severe reactions up to getting dead from the jab.

The number of "young healthy people" who have had "severe reactions up to getting dead" from the jab is absolutely miniscule to microscopic. Continue peddling this nonsense.

And the jab does stop CV dead in its tracks. It prevents serious illness and death and reduces the disease to little more than a cold.

But you know this already.
Do you have any numbers, douchebag?

Show me real fukking numbers and then we'll have the discussion. Don't know if you watched this video, but this ER doc saw 3 young healthy people come into his hospital suffering from jab reactions and they fukking died.

Not saying it's common, but it happens enough that a young healthy person with a "miniscule" chance of experiencing serious effects from the 'rona just might want to take a pass.

Remember a few months back when you fukkers admitted this fact, because you thought you had stopping spread as your reason?

I do.

You fukkers dropped that like a hot potatoe to the point you claimed that it was never your contention. You flip-flopping lying fukks.

But no worries. The truf will come out eventually. When CV is in the rear view mirror and all the numbers eventually come out.

But by then, you'll be onto your next crisis.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 11:36 pm
smackaholic wrote:Did you even watch the video?
It is over 30 minutes long.

Can you give us a brief summary first?
Yes.

CV is real. If you have a comorbidity or 3, it WILL kick your ass. You ought to think realhard about getting stuck.

The Vax is not worthless. It has shown to do a decent job of tampering down the ass kickin' #19 is bringing your way if you are one of the weaker members of the herd. But in the end it HAS to be the person's decision.

He said the vax should be available to all adults. These adults should have actual numbers available to make informed decisions.

He said it is inexcusable that there is not an up to date spreadsheet where you could punch in your age and health and it would give you actual stats that list the chance of severe injury or death for getting jabbed/not getting jabbed.

There is a pretty good pile of data out there. Putting it together would be simple. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to tell a 24 year old person in excellent health that the odds are get jabbed-3 in 200,000 chance of death. Don't get jabbed, 1 in 200,000. Or whatever the numbers are.

Just put real fukking numbers out there and allow people to chose. Rather than give misleading vague statements followed by get it or you are fired.

He went a little nerdy and in depth about antibodies and who the jab helps/doesn't help.

It was very well done and unbiased.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

You stupid fuck. I trolled your ass and the only thing coming out of my ass is the take that I posted. I have no fucking idea if that is true or not but you swallowed the whole load as true, so troll accomplished. You will believe anything.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Left Seater wrote:
100% false. Don’t lie. Yes your heroes run that narrative, but it is completely false.

You are better than this.
No he isn’t.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Derron57 wrote:
You stupid fuck. I trolled your ass and the only thing coming out of my ass is the take that I posted. I have no fucking idea if that is true or not but you swallowed the whole load as true, so troll accomplished. You will believe anything.
Hasn’t anything come out of Derron’s ass in a decade.

Sin,

Derron’s GI doc.

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Before God was, I am
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

smackaholic wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:56 pm
Derron57 wrote:

Sin,

Derron’s GI doc.

Well played there suckaholic.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Derron57 wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:10 am
smackaholic wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:56 pm
Derron57 wrote:

Sin,

Derron’s GI doc.

Well played there suckaholic.
Thanks buddy. I hope the aftermarket exhaust is holding up.

You do know they have a habit of rusting out 10 minutes after the warranty runs out.