SCOTUS shoots DeathCult46 down again…

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

SCOTUS shoots DeathCult46 down again…

Post by Left Seater »

As predicted the OSHA mandate requiring shots for all employees of companies with more than 100 employees has been shot down.

Just another day and another court confirming the overreaching activities of DeathCult46’s Administration.

Liberals continue to ignore and sweep these things under the rug.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Re: SCOTUS shoots DeathCult46 down again…

Post by Left Seater »

And in another kick to the balls AZ’s Democratic Senator says she will not support doing away with the filibuster.

Remember when we were told that DeathCult46 was a master of Congress and would get so many things done? Yeah that was a pipe dream.

So despite controlling both chambers of Congress and the White House there hasn’t been a single signature legislative win.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

The spin will continue. Biden is a senile programmed bot that is so fucking jacked up on psychotic meds it is a wonder he functions.

If I was Putin or that Chinese fuck, the time to make your move is now.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Getting control of SCOTUS actually...sort of...kinda...sorta...makes president Orange Man look pretty good in a rearview mirror kind of way.... :?
Before God was, I am
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 10:39 pm Getting control of SCOTUS actually...sort of...kinda...sorta...makes president Orange Man look pretty good in a rearview mirror kind of way.... :?
I think there are an awful lot of people who pulled the lever for sleepy Joe having buyer's remorse right about now.

I mean, yeah, he was an asshole, but he was coherrent....well, when he wasn't on twitter anyway.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:57 pm I have not regretted my vote for Biden, not even for a second. Given the same options, I would absolutely vote for him again today.
2nd

I don't vote for fascists
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote:
Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:57 pm I have not regretted my vote for Biden, not even for a second. Given the same options, I would absolutely vote for him again today.
2nd

I don't vote for fascists
You and that race baiting senile POS are the fascists.

Trump was actually pretty damn moderate.

His worst trait was that he is a bit of a cunty self promoting blowhard. It then so are the rest of them. He just didn’t even pretend to hide it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Derron wrote:the time to make your move

Make your move, big man.

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Donald Rump butchered the pandemic in major ways.

Hard to imagine someone could actually put that butchering on steroids, but it has been done by -----> Brandon.

The grossly incompetent diaper-soiling kiddie-groper.

A mass number of employees have already been let go, threatened, or they quit due to these draconian measures and threats.
And now...

Lawsuits.

Many lawsuits.

Anger. Rage. Revenge. Lashing out.

Societal chaos.

The Rubicon has been crossed, and that's no joke.

- poptart (8/10/21)

Yep.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:57 pm I have not regretted my vote for Biden, not even for a second.
That is sad.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:59 am
Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:57 pm I have not regretted my vote for Biden, not even for a second.
That is sad.
More than sad, it's pathetic. Biden has for many decades been a shape-shifting political chameleon who is as corrupt as any figure in American political history. And having Kamaltoe and an entire cabinet of slimy Jews is just the ultimate insult added to injury. Biden is a genuine catastrophe, and it's only getting worse.

Trump is of course a bellicose bloviating bully who is also a total fraud as well as a long-time money-laundering "whale" for the "Russian/Ukrainian" mob--and he's still far better than this Biden shitshow dumpster fire of Wokeness amid a coup of an unelected and unaccountable Scientocracy that more each day resembles a mashup of Orwell and Black Mirror.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS wrote:cabinet of slimy Jews

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:38 pm Even if all the things y'all say about Biden were true (which they're not true of course), I still would have voted for Biden over the prior occupant of the White House.
Links to the lies I am spreading about him?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So, you'd kill those 13 Marines again? Nobody you knew, I guess. It is the single task that he bungled the worst.

Would Trump have done better?

We'll never know.

Would you not agree that he has had pretty serious degradation of his faculties due to age? I mean, just look at the poor bastard. He can't get through a single sentence while reading the teleprompter. And then there's cackling Kamala. She is in so far over her head it is ridiculous.

But, at least she's not senile. Just dumb as a post.

On top of all this is the fact that both Russia and China obviously have dirt on him through his/his scumbag kid's shady dealings with them.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:41 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:38 pm Even if all the things y'all say about Biden were true (which they're not true of course), I still would have voted for Biden over the prior occupant of the White House.
Links to the lies I am spreading about him?
2th.

What have we said about Joe?

First and foremost, he is deteriating right before our very eyes. Have you ever had a loved one descend into the hell that is old age dementia? It is a one way trip. he is at least a few years into it. It never turns around and it typically accelerates. This isn't something one powers through.

Next, he is demonstrably corrupt. How the fukk can you possibly explain the dealings of Hunter other than it being connected to Joe?

Yeah, he has a Yale law degree. Whoopty do. He is also a life long drug addled fukk up. If his name is Hunter Jones, he is likely dead or in jail.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:Hunter
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:26 am Trump was actually pretty damn moderate.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Except for the whole fomenting a violent mob to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power at the Capitol. But what do you give a fuck? You think it's a joke. See your sig. I was, and am, always right, btw.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:36 pm
Except for the whole fomenting a violent mob to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power at the Capitol.
So where are the charges? I have no issue with charging him and trying him. Same for those that actually broke in. Keep tracking them down and charging them.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:56 pm So where are the charges? I have no issue with charging him and trying him. Same for those that actually broke in. Keep tracking them down and charging them.
As much as he deserves them, it's highly unlikely they will charge a former president with high crimes. Though I hope they do.
Carson
2012 CFB Pickem Champ

Post by Carson »

They'll wait until it does the most damage to his reelection bid.

That way, Screwey's dominatrix ERRRR Hillary can walk in with minimal opposition.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:56 pm
Except for the whole fomenting a violent mob to interfere with the peaceful transfer of power at the Capitol.
So where are the charges? I have no issue with charging him and trying him. Same for those that actually broke in. Keep tracking them down and charging them.
And that's what's happening. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if one of the 11 OafKeepers sings like a bird in order to get a better deal (they're facing 20 to life right now).

It sucks having to be patient with the investigation, but it is proceeding. He previously was involved in the prosecutions of the Unabomber, Atlanta Olympics bombing, and the OKC bombing (the latter he was extensively involved). He's known as meticulous, and (what I like best) he doesn't try the case in the media prior to trial.

The GQP will have a lot to answer for.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 1:27 pm
smackaholic wrote:Hunter
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

So we can then blame you and all the other morons who were so enamored with Biden for the:

1. 14% inflation
2. 13 military dead in Afghanistan
3. The worst disruption in the public education system in history.
4. The decline in delivered health care.
5. The overwhelming influence of big pharma into government operations and "mandates".
6. Supply chain interruptions causing food shortages in stores and large urban areas.
7. Senile Joes promises to control the covid "virus" that he has failed to do so.

Given the fact you are so down with all this in the first year of the Dementia presidency, and you would gladly vote for the same shit again, truly shows sane and rational people the reason why our country is so fucked up right now.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:59 pm

[qutoe]And that's what's happening. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if one of the 11 OafKeepers sings like a bird in order to get a better deal (they're facing 20 to life right now).

You mean one of the 11 implanted operatives ?
It sucks having to be patient with the investigation,
Yeah a pain for sure. Better to just have stood them up right after they were charged and shot the cocksuckers. We know they are guilty, because CNN told you so.

and (what I like best) he doesn't try the case in the media prior to trial.
Water is wet here. Most Federal prosecutors do not. They have plenty of others around to plant the appropriate false informations they are going to use to railroad whomever they have chosen to be railroaded.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

It sucks having to be patient with the investigation, but it is proceeding.
Proceeding like those charges that were right around the corner for colluding with Russia over the 2016 election?

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:59 pm The GQP will have a lot to answer for.
Not nearly as many as the Liberal Democrats will.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Derron57 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:32 pm
So we can then blame you and all the other morons who were so enamored with Biden for the:

1. 14% inflation
2. 13 military dead in Afghanistan
3. The worst disruption in the public education system in history.
4. The decline in delivered health care.
5. The overwhelming influence of big pharma into government operations and "mandates".
6. Supply chain interruptions causing food shortages in stores and large urban areas.
7. Senile Joes promises to control the covid "virus" that he has failed to do so.

Given the fact you are so down with all this in the first year of the Dementia presidency, and you would gladly vote for the same shit again, truly shows sane and rational people the reason why our country is so fucked up right now.
So much stupidity...where to start?
13 military dead in Afghanistan
Why are you blaming Biden for taking an action that Dump himself had pledged to take himself? Can you prove that Dump wouldn't have had the same # of casualties?
The decline in delivered health care.
Who declined to take action or even publicly acknowledge the virus in late 2019? It wasn't Biden.

And as the snowball has rolled down the steep hill while growing bigger & bigger who has refused to implement or abide by mask mandates? Who has fought the vaccine mandate tooth & nail? And now who is filling up the hospitals, especially ICU's? And as HCW's have been exposed to the virus more & more of them have either died or been taken out of commission. And now because of the shortage of HCW's as well as continuing to be hit with an overwhelming # of pts they are becoming extremely overworked & overstressed. With yesterdays SCROTUS ruling expect many more HCW's to hit the eject button since society refuses to help them out.
Supply chain interruptions causing food shortages in stores and large urban areas.
840,000 dead...think that might have an effect on the number of workers available to transport supplies as well as stock shelves? They weren't all Wolfman's age...

Additionally, many Americans have had enough with working for poverty wages. Now with going to work being an opportunity to contract a potentially deadly virus they're saying "fuck this job!"

And to cut off your immediate response to the last line, it's not about getting UI benefits. Many states ended the payments with no noticeable change in the number of people taking jobs. It's not about the "availability to get UI & sit at home." Many Americans simply have said enough is enough with the poverty wages, especially while having to do 2-3 times the amount of work now during the pandemic (especially while many CEO's are making out like bandits).
Senile Joes promises to control the covid "virus" that he has failed to do so.
So it's Biden's fault that the Fox Spews crowd refuses to abide by CDC guidance & mask/social distance/get vaxxed. Ponderous...
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 6:54 pm
It sucks having to be patient with the investigation, but it is proceeding.
Proceeding like those charges that were right around the corner for colluding with Russia over the 2016 election?

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 5:59 pm The GQP will have a lot to answer for.
Not nearly as many as the Liberal Democrats will.
Apples & avocados.

J6 is a criminal investigation. They won't be tried before a jury of politicians (who will vote along party lines.

And again, if Liberal Democrats were behind the insurrection why did Fox Spews hosts text Dump to tell his supporters to simmer down?

Because they knew who was actually behind the insurrection.
9/27/22
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:02 pm
So it's Biden's fault that the Fox Spews crowd refuses to abide by CDC guidance & mask/social distance/get vaxxed. Ponderous...
Rather than wasting huge amounts of bandwidth here, I can easily summarize your post up in one word. Deflection. More deflection, a lot more deflection. In the true liberal style of accepting no responsibility for the actions of your senile puppet President, you blame it all on the previous administration or some other outside force. Always somebody else, always.

Then in appropriate playbook fashion, you go to the yeah but covid you know card.

Submit yourself for psychological evaluation now.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:56 pm
What nonsense. Buffalo Man posed about as much of a threat to the republic as some idiot running onto the field at Yankee Stadium. Except it's much harder to get on the field. The capitol police--there's 5000 on permanent duty--obviously did a stand down and let the merry mob waltz in--except for the black cop who shot the women in the face despite her being sandwiched between two other officers at the exact moment she was shot.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:07 pm
Apples & avocados.

J6 is a criminal investigation. They won't be tried before a jury of politicians (who will vote along party lines.

And again, if Liberal Democrats were behind the insurrection why did Fox Spews hosts text Dump to tell his supporters to simmer down?

Hardly. We have been told that criminal charges were days away for years now. Where are they? Or was that all a bunch of hot air? And when will you get around to charging someone with insurrection? So far not a single charge has been brought to my understanding. Pretty hard to have an insurrection when no one is charged as such. You liberals just want to keep using that because you think it sounds worse and plays better on Main Street. You are desperate to keep that above the fold and DeathCult46 off the front page.

I mean I get it. When you control both houses of Congress and the White House, yet have zero to show for it it sucks I imagine. Oh wait, you have changed the calculus going forward once again. When the GOP takes control of the House and/or Senate you have shown the way forward on stripping committee assignments, (Omar should lose her committee assignments due to her anti Jewish rhetoric), calling Presidents families to testify before Congress, (Welcome Hunter), claiming the Filibuster is arcane and should be changed, (doesn’t sound so good from the minority side does it) and Impeachment (see Biden knowingly submitting executive actions that were unconstitutional.

So you have that going for you.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:48 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:07 pm
Apples & avocados.

Hardly. We have been told that criminal charges were days away for years now. Where are they? Or was that all a bunch of hot air? And when will you get around to charging someone with insurrection? So far not a single charge has been brought to my understanding. Pretty hard to have an insurrection when no one is charged as such. You liberals just want to keep using that because you think it sounds worse and plays better on Main Street. You are desperate to keep that above the fold and DeathCult46 off the front page.

I mean I get it. When you control both houses of Congress and the White House, yet have zero to show for it it sucks I imagine. Oh wait, you have changed the calculus going forward once again. When the GOP takes control of the House and/or Senate you have shown the way forward on stripping committee assignments, (Omar should lose her committee assignments due to her anti Jewish rhetoric), calling Presidents families to testify before Congress, (Welcome Hunter), claiming the Filibuster is arcane and should be changed, (doesn’t sound so good from the minority side does it) and Impeachment (see Biden knowingly submitting executive actions that were unconstitutional.

So you have that going for you.
You're yammering...and you're the same fake voice on this site who claimed that a 757's wings somehow folded up as they entered the ten foot-wide hole in the pentagon wall on 9/11....yeah you, you pathetic fart stain on a bag lady's underwear...

This whole pretense of "trolling"?... :arrow:
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Yup that tens of thousands of folks are keeping the secret and not spilling the beans is totally possible.

:meds:

Check the tin foil in your hat, it is wearing out.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:37 pm Yup that tens of thousands of folks are keeping the secret and not spilling the beans is totally possible.

:meds:

Check the tin foil in your hat, it is wearing out.
But there weren't tens of thousands involved at al. More like a few hundred, and when you own the entire mainstream media it's not too hard to deflect, distract, and diffuse any criticism--let alone close examination--of the obvious falsity of the official 9/11 Commission report. AS we 've all noticed.

And moreover, YOU actually said with apparent seriousness that the alleged 757's wings somehow folded up and followed the fuselage into the 10-foot wide hole in the massive pentagon wall. Yes, you went on record as saying it was not only possible, but it's what happened. You are an utter fraud and a total farce.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And you are a tin foil clown. Of course it is orders of magnitude more than a few hundred.

As for the plane is it totally possible they broke just outside the body and disintegrated. The wing is amazingly strong in the x axis and not nearly as strong in the y axis.

But you were totally discredited when you tried to claim the wing fairing was an external pod or warhead.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:25 pm And you are a tin foil clown. Of course it is orders of magnitude more than a few hundred.

As for the plane is it totally possible they broke just outside the body and disintegrated. The wing is amazingly strong in the x axis and not nearly as strong in the y axis.

But you were totally discredited when you tried to claim the wing fairing was an external pod or warhead.
Disintegrated? The massive engines? The areas on both sides of the hole--where the wings would have struck--were completely undamaged--the windows weren't even broken. As for the wing faring, or whatever the fuck you're deflecting to or from, who cares? There was NO DEBRIS at all except for a few convenient shards. And your explanations--while posing as some sort of pilot--are absurd, and you're a total hack. And of course you offer nothing to support your assertion of the New Pearl Harbor to require thousands at all.

And your hackery certainly extends to the Scamdemic.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Look at you moving the goalposts again. First it was the wings, now it is engines. Two totally different components.

And of course you want to dismiss the fairing discussion since you were owned.

But go ahead and post photos of undamaged windows the day or so after the attack.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:46 am Look at you moving the goalposts again. First it was the wings, now it is engines. Two totally different components.

And of course you want to dismiss the fairing discussion since you were owned.

But go ahead and post photos of undamaged windows the day or so after the attack.
You're pathetic. The engines of a 757 hang fifteen feet below the nose, and yet the ten-foot wide hole was centered a mere ten feet above the ground. Thus, no 757 ever came anywhere near the pentagon, let alone disappeared through a small hole in a massive and recently reinforced concrete wall.

This is what you're insisting occurred? You're beyond pathetic, you're a total fraud.

Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Again, you start with wings and then move to engines. Totally different.

And this photo is supposed to show what? Not reference to scale or size.

But keep doing you and your conspiracies.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:56 am Again, you start with wings and then move to engines. Totally different.

And this photo is supposed to show what? Not reference to scale or size.

But keep doing you and your conspiracies.
"Not reference"?

It's exactly what it would have looked like if an actual 757 somehow sild in, knocking over steel light poles with its mighty (evaporating) wings and their huge steel engines..it all just disappeared...

You DISGUSTING total fraud..

Seriously, how do you look in the mirror? ..
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Right, we just have to take your word that it is correctly scaled.

Got those photos of the actual damage?