SCOTUS shoots DeathCult46 down again…

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: SCOTUS shoots DeathCult46 down again…

Post by Left Seater »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:41 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:38 pm Even if all the things y'all say about Biden were true (which they're not true of course), I still would have voted for Biden over the prior occupant of the White House.
Links to the lies I am spreading about him?

Just waiting for JSC to link us up to his evidence here.

Otherwise he is lying to himself about his hero.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 1:42 pm Right, we just have to take your word that it is correctly scaled.

Got those photos of the actual damage?
That is a photo of the site right after it happened--and before the collapse of the central section forty-five minutes later. As you can plainly see, neither the wings nor the tail caused any damage at all. The entire 757 supposedly disappeared right in that door-shaped hole at the nose of the aircraft. Of course you can't deal with it. Of course you're forced to insist that somehow this photo is distorted or completely fake.

And you can't address the fact that the engines hang fifteen-feet below the nose, and yet the nose hit the wall at only ten-feet off the ground. Gee, this goes well beyond defying basic physics. And the question remains....Why would you or anyone cling to the absurd official story? What's your motive for defending an obvious giant hoax? What?
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So a computer generated image is now a photo. Oh, ok. You continue to be a complete fraud and clown.

Post a real photo or leave again.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:38 am So a computer generated image is now a photo. Oh, ok. You continue to be a complete fraud and clown.

Post a real photo or leave again.
Well obviously the 757 is imposed, computer generated, but of course it's the real photo of the pentagon directly after the (missile) strike. The gray area is the actual area of impact, and of course the center section collapsed 45 minutes later.

And what about the engines being 15-feet below the nose? Or are you now denying that the point of impact was only 10-feet above the ground?

How come you're desperately squirming in denial of what's obvious. The official story falls apart in a hundred different ways both at the pentagon as well as the WTC towers, and the Shanksville site.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So you don’t have a photo, got it.

:bode:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:59 pm So you don’t have a photo, got it.

I'm sorry, why are you calling Biden "DeathCult46" again?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego was referring to Cheeto as DeathCult45 due to the number of Rona deaths on his watch. So it only fits since the current guy has gone rocketing past that number.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:15 pm Diego was referring to Cheeto as DeathCult45 due to the number of Rona deaths on his watch. So it only fits since the current guy has gone rocketing past that number.
Cheeto is DeathCult45 because his troops made a death wish in his name by rejecting vaccines. How are unvaccinated individuals dying in Dump's name Biden's responsibility?

:popcorn:
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:59 pm So you don’t have a photo, got it.

No, that is a photo of the pentagon after the (missile) strike. What exactly are you denying? You've suggested the 757 is disproportionately large. This is false, but what, are you suggesting it should appear more the size of a Lear jet? And tell us if you can just why the wings and tail caused no damage to the wall?

And what about the engines hanging 15-feet below the nose?

https://slideplayer.com/slide/5908801/
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

A 757 disappeared into this hole? Really?

Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:08 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:54 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 3:45 am Thus, no 757 ever came anywhere near the pentagon
Flat earthers think you're delusional.
Bullshit. Can you actually defend any part of 9/11 Commission report? Of course not. No one's interested in your tedious playground catcalls...

Look, here's the pentagon after the (missile) strike and before the collapse of the section surrounding the point of impact. Now can you honestly suggest that a 757 just disappeared into that wall? Really?

And here is the actual point of entry for the entire 757....and you believe it? Who's delusional?

Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc wrote:jewish space lasers

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

SCOTUS shoots DeathCult46 down again…

Post by smackaholic »

You know the Jews do have space lasers

The rest of Let’s Turd stuff is whacky.

As for the jet going into a small hole, you do remember that a 757 is an aluminum tube, right?

And the Pentagon is reinforced concrete. It’s not like the cheesy shit the WTC was made of.

And the photoshop you show of the 757 is flying level. It would stand to reason that it was flown in at an angle.

Why would the trrrrists fly planes into the other sites and some sort of middle into the Pentagon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by smackaholic on Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:38 pm
How are unvaccinated individuals dying in Dump's name Biden's responsibility?

How are vaccinated individuals dying in Trumps name Biden's responsibility ?

Remember the unhonorable geriatric senile President Biden told everybody they would not get covid if they got the "vaccine" .
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:57 pm Remember the unhonorable geriatric senile President Biden told everybody they would not get covid if they got the "vaccine" .
So what? He didn't suggest shoving a UV light up your ass and injecting bleach could cure Covid, did he? You didn't try that, right?

Fucking idiot
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:56 pm You know the Jews do have space lasers

The rest of Let’s Turd stuff is whacky.

As for the jet going into a small hole, you do remember that a 757 is an aluminum tube, right?

And the Pentagon is reinforced concrete. It’s not like the cheesy shit the WTC was made of.

And the photoshop you show of the 757 is flying level. It would stand to reason that it was flown in at an angle.

Why would the trrrrists fly planes into the other sites and some sort of middle into the Pentagon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That fact that an airliner is bulbous and designed to disperse its weight is EXACTLY why it would just crash at the surface of the wall and not penetrate at all. What on earth are you trying say? And as for the WTC towers, just because the frame was skeletal, it was still about eight inches of hardened steel, and the idea of the soft metal airliner just slicing through it like a bread knife is absolute bullshit. Rather, it would be like a golfer teeing off on an egg, and the steel building is the driver and the airliner is the egg.

As for the 757 supposedly flying in at all, sure an attack straight down upon the massive building would make perfect sense as far as causing the maximum damage. But we're supposed to believe that the completely untrained pilot (couldn't fly a Cessna) somehow flew right in at ground level. Of course it's bullshit, but why tell me?

But let's get down to the reason for raising the issue of 9/11 here in the first place.

Just like 9/11, this Scamdemic is a monstrous hoax and crime of unprecedented scale. And the central factor in each for maintaining the monstrous crime is the complete control of the mainstream media. That is, just as the various engineers, pilots, firefighters, and experts in controlled demolition were completely barred from any testimony in the public square--no interviews at all on the news anywhere--so too are the responsible and highly qualified doctors and experts in epidemiology who completely disagree with the junk science of Fauci and the CDC banned from any public discussion in the media. Have you not noticed this in each case?

And who owns the media? Who owns the Big Pharma corps? And why do you trust them?
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

How the fuck do you delete a post on this site? It used to be easy.
Last edited by LTS TRN 2 on Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:42 am And let's consider the farce of the official version of the Shanksville crash...

It was just swallowed whole in the soft loam? :lo

https://i.gifer.com/ORs2.mp4
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 11:24 pm Flat earth
Moon landing was faked
9/11 bullshit
Jewish space lasers
And other similar crap

Go for it, but know that we're not laughing with you. We're laughing at you.
Okay, set aside the silliness of flat earth, and the possibility of the faked moon landing.

Just answer the simple question: how do you suppose a 757 disappeared into that very small hole?

No one's interested in your insipid and boring attempts at smack.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:41 am Thousands of witnesses saw it happen, human remains of the passengers of Flight 77 were found there, and of course the debris of the jet itself including the flight recorder were all found there.

Go fuck yourself for even suggesting anything other than the jet hitting the Pentagon.
Absolute bullshit. The "witnesses," which are only a few, are fake, period. And that's why there's no video footage of flight 77 at all, despite flying in low over a huge metropolitan area and performing a massive aerial roll that would have impressed the Blue Angels. And of course the pentagon was festooned with security cameras, but ZERO footage has been released. And do you know the official reason the FBI has given for not releasing any of the MANY videos they immediately impounded (from various other nearby locations as well)? Do you? Well, the official reason is that they feel it would prove overly traumatizing to the American people. Yes, it's that absurd. But when you control the entire media, that sort of nonsense--and much more (WTC7)--can be spoon fed to a docile public (that's you).

Absolutely no flight recorder was recovered from any of the four "hijacked" flights, and no human remains were found at all. A single jet engine rotor was apparently pulled out, but that would make perfect sense for a drone rocket.

The few shards of fuselage sprinkled on the pristine lawn of the pentagon are not remotely close to the massive amount of blazing wreckage which is present at every single real airliner crash. They were obviously planted--to be conspicuously picked up by Rumsfeld (a civilian who was technically tampering with evidence at a crime scene).

But all of this is secondary of course to your refusing to acknowledge that a 757 cannot--and of course did not--disappear into the small hole which you can clearly see in the photo. The entire proposition of of the official story is a complete non-starter.

So, how can you be so willfully obtuse? And to pretend to be indignant?
Before God was, I am
The Jews
Fuckin' Noob

Post by The Jews »

And who owns the media? Who owns the Big Pharma corps?
I give up, do tell.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The Jews wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:43 am
And who owns the media? Who owns the Big Pharma corps?
I give up, do tell.
Suffice to say they hate America, Western Civilization, and white people--not necessarily in that order. :wink:
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The Jews

LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:04 am The Jews

Good call. The Bills are (re)peaking at the right time, and of course the Jews are still looking for the real killer.. :doh:

How did it all begin?..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uK3AUG87JD0
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The video is over an hour long.

Is there a synopsis?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 7:02 am The video is over an hour long.

Is there a synopsis?
An elevator pitch to reality?

No, watch it and examine the evidence presented.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:34 am performing a massive aerial roll that would have impressed the Blue Angels.
Making up more shit, eh? Why don’t you attempt to explain your made up term of aerial roll.

Last edited by Left Seater on Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:15 pm Diego was referring to Cheeto as DeathCult45 due to the number of Rona deaths on his watch. So it only fits since the current guy has gone rocketing past that number.
The difference, which you are too fattt to see, is that one was not even trying to fix the problem.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:41 am Thousands of witnesses saw it happen, human remains of the passengers of Flight 77 were found there, and of course the debris of the jet itself including the flight recorder were all found there.

Go fuck yourself for even suggesting anything other than the jet hitting the Pentagon.
Your schtick is that you are a nice guy, but a bit too gullible. It’s bad form to be a dick in a discussion about how gullible one needs to be to follow the science on 9-11.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It was one of the worst days but not because of the reasons you think. Equating it to PH is not an argument and funny considering the “New Pearl Harbor” quote in the Project for a New American Century literature. As for the evidence: you are bringing up what you were told (by witnesses or a government official) not stuff you saw (or should have seen) like the wrong hole in the pentagon or a tower that wasn’t hit falling right in front of you.
You believe this yarn and that’s not going to change, but at least be honest about the evidence.
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:45 pm The difference, which you are too fattt to see, is that one was not even trying to fix the problem.
The one who fast-tracked the vaccine or the one who shit his pants and forgot who/where he was?
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:18 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:34 am performing a massive aerial roll that would have impressed the Blue Angels.
Making up more shit, eh? Why don’t you attempt to explain your made up term or aerial roll.

Oh you want the technical term for the inexplicable maneuver executed by the pilot with zero training? No problem, it was a 300-degree spiral turn clockwise.

Absolutely no explanation has been offered for this extremely difficult and unnecessary maneuver, although a practical reason is that it was necessary to align with the proper targeted side of the pentagon--and that's where the accountants worked (you know, looking into the $2 TRILLION that Rumsfeld had announced as missing the day before).

Of course since we know that no 757 hit anything, the object detected on radar performing the 300-degree spiral was obviously not a 757, let alone one being piloted by a total novice. It was the rocket drone.
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:45 pm It was one of the worst days but not because of the reasons you think. Equating it to PH is not an argument and funny considering the “New Pearl Harbor” quote in the Project for a New American Century literature. As for the evidence: you are bringing up what you were told (by witnesses or a government official) not stuff you saw (or should have seen) like the wrong hole in the pentagon or a tower that wasn’t hit falling right in front of you.
You believe this yarn and that’s not going to change, but at least be honest about the evidence.
Props for having the guts to speak clearly amid the bizarre amount of sheer obstinate idiocy in this forum.

And indeed, lets look over some more of that evidence in depth..

http://how911wasdone.blogspot.com/
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

L45B wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:54 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 6:45 pm The difference, which you are too fattt to see, is that one was not even trying to fix the problem.
The one who fast-tracked the vaccine or the one who shit his pants and forgot who/where he was?
Is there anything you won’t lie about?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Roach wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 12:00 am At least the bottom line is on the top line in that link.
Written as a result of discussions on Dutch and American internet forums
Now there is a way to get facts and credibility.... use internet forums for your sources.

Hoards of LTS TRNers in their cheeto colored chairs going all in with mental masturbation.

Such bullshit, for entertainment only. Or pity.
Sure, but can you actually dispute or refute any of the basic observations on the site. Frankly, the guy has done a great job in compiling a variety of fascinating and important evidence. Blaming the internet--or rather just dismissing it--is absurd. It's just an efficient mode of sharing info. The same info could be shared by mail. Would you then poo-poo the U.S. mail service?

Further, can you defend any part of the official 9/11 Commission report? Of course not--and you won't dare even to try. Such cowardice mixed with genuine stolid and ossified brain function. And you're the norm?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 11:13 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:26 pmhttp://how911wasdone.blogspot.com/
Ah yes of course, the Jews did it. :meds:
Of course. Start with the slithering Larry Silverstein, then the pentagon comptroller Dov Zakheim, and go down the list of the PNAC crew. Not a foreskin among them. Why are you surprised?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Roach wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:09 am Well one thing is pretty clear by now you hate "jews."
I make the important distinction between Jews and Zionists. Jews are just regular folks, but Zionists are the ones with the pernicious agenda. Of course they're not just Israelis, though that fake state is the hub of a massive international crime syndicate which is a hundred times bigger than the quaint old Italian mafia. And as I mentioned previously, they hate America, Western Civilization, and white people--not necessarily in that order. Who do you suppose is behind all of the Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity lunacy? Who do you suppose invented Critical Race Theory? Who do you suppose is COMPLETELY behind the massive Third World migration into Europe and the U.S.? And who do you suppose is behind this whole Scamdemic? Yep, it's them, and they're natural allies of China, which is harrowing.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:16 pm it was a 300-degree spiral turn clockwise.
So you are doubling down on the inaccuracies. Makes sense considering the course.

You do understand there are things called auto-pilots which allow someone to turn two knobs and make a descending right hand turn.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jan 22, 2022 3:57 am
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 9:16 pm it was a 300-degree spiral turn clockwise.
So you are doubling down on the inaccuracies. Makes sense considering the course.

You do understand there are things called auto-pilots which allow someone to turn two knobs and make a descending right hand turn.
What are you babbling about? The alleged pilot had no experience or knowledge whatever of a 757's controls. Zero. And more than the difficult 300-degree turn--which actual experts describe as an advanced technique--the official story tells us that after dispatching the 6'3" ex-Marine pilot and his co-pilot with a box-cutter, he then flew below radar, apparently just looking at the landscape to guide him, back to D.C. It's preposterous, and your ludicrous suggestion that someone could just turn on the auto-pilot and it would fly directly to D.C. is absurd. There's not a single part of this outrageous official version that isn't an insult to basic intelligence.

And of course you can't actually examine any of the obvious impossibilities of the flight 77 narrative, but rather are limited to quibbling about semantics and similar deflections. How disgusting.
Before God was, I am
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The report says it was 330 degrees. Not 300.

And turning a knob on the auto-pilot will put a 757 into a turn. But keep making shit up and getting basic facts wrong.