Another Qonservative tribute paying shitbag takes a dirt nap

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Another Qonservative tribute paying shitbag takes a dirt nap

Post by Screw_Michigan »

What is it about Texas Qonservatives that makes them so belligerently arrogant and belligerently stupid? They all share this same trait (except Lefty for the most part), they think they are smarter than anyone else and they are IN YOUR FACE about it.

But not this idiot. At least not anymore. She probably believed the same nonsense as Suckaholic, that the vaccine was not worth the risk in "healthy" people younger than 40. Anyway, she thought she was smarter than everyone else and she thought wrong.

I bet she would want that "jabby jabb" now! "Warrior for liberty" Lo fucking l.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/conservat ... itter_page

She went to a Covid denier conference, caught the virus, and died. You cannot make this up.
A well-known conservative activist in Arlington, Texas, who peddled COVID-19 vaccine misinformation has died of complications caused by the virus—just a few weeks after attending a “symposium” against the shots.

The Arlington Republican Party confirmed the passing of Kelly Canon on Facebook.

“Another tragedy and loss for our Republican family. Our dear friend Kelly Canon lost her battle with pneumonia today. Kelly will be forever in our hearts as a loyal and beloved friend and Patriot. Gone way too soon We will keep her family in our prayers,” the Arlington Republican Club said in a statement.

Friends and colleagues of the Republican figure flooded social media with tributes on Tuesday, lamenting what they said was her death “from COVID-related pneumonia.”

“I Had just texted with her yesterday and she said she was doing well, fighting off this damn Covid in both of her lungs that turned into double pneumonia, so I am quite shocked to get this news,” wrote one friend who identified herself as Jennifer Talbert Frank.

“I am truly heartbroken to learn that my dear friend Kelly Canon has passed away from complications from Covid pneumonia. Just yesterday around 4pm she told a group of friends that she definitely felt better and that the docs had told her she had ‘turned the corner’ with improved blood test results. She was talking about wanting to come home. Later last night she developed an acute abdominal issue, was given pain meds and put on the ventilator,” wrote Maggie Clopton Wright.

Canon had announced on Facebook in November that her employer granted her a religious exemption for the COVID-19 vaccine.

“No jabby-jabby for me! Praise GOD!” she wrote at the time.

Canon was prominent in Republican circles for her grassroots organizing and campaign to ban red light cameras in Arlington. She also made headlines in 2017 for going public about sexually explicit photos allegedly sent to her by then-GOP Rep. Joe Barton, a scandal which ultimately ended in Barton stepping down.

More recently, Canon had been an outspoken critic of COVID-19 vaccine mandates and pandemic-related restrictions. In one of her final Facebook posts, Canon shared several links to speeches she attended at a “COVID symposium” in Burleson in early December devoted to dissuading people from getting the COVID-19 vaccines that are currently available. The event was organized by God Save Our Children, which bills itself as “a conservative group that is fighting against the use of experimental vaccines on our children.”

Canon had shared similar content on Twitter, where her most recent post was a YouTube video featuring claims that the coronavirus pandemic was “planned” in advance and part of a global conspiracy.

As news of her death spread Tuesday, pro-vaccine commentators flooded her Facebook page with cruel comments and mocking memes, while her supporters unironically praised her for being a “warrior for liberty” to the very end.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Another Qonservative tribute paying shitbag takes a dirt nap

Post by Softball Bat »

she thought wrong

Canon had announced on Facebook

In one of her final Facebook posts...

Canon had shared similar content on Twitter, where her most recent post...

commentators flooded her Facebook page...

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

By all means please keep up the misinformation campaign you are waging.
“ Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering” wrote:Of the more than 92,000 Americans who had died of COVID-19 as of May 20 (the date that the data in this analysis was collected), nearly 75,000 were in Democratic congressional districts.
“ Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering” wrote: nearly a quarter of all the deaths in the United States attributed to the coronavirus have been in just 12 congressional districts – all located in New York City and represented by Democrats in Congress.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

May 20th.
Fuck off you fattt domestic terrorist.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:54 am What is it about Texas Qonservatives that makes them so belligerently arrogant and belligerently stupid? They all share this same trait (except Lefty for the most part), they think they are smarter than anyone else and they are IN YOUR FACE about it.

But not this idiot. At least not anymore. She probably believed the same nonsense as Suckaholic, that the vaccine was not worth the risk in "healthy" people younger than 40. Anyway, she thought she was smarter than everyone else and she thought wrong.

She went to a Covid denier conference, caught the virus, and died. You cannot make this up.
A well-known conservative activist in Arlington, Texas, who peddled COVID-19 vaccine misinformation has died of complications caused by the virus—just a few weeks after attending a “symposium” against the shots.

The Arlington Republican Party confirmed the passing of Kelly Canon on Facebook.

“Another tragedy and loss for our Republican family. Our dear friend Kelly Canon lost her battle with pneumonia today. Kelly will be forever in our hearts as a loyal and beloved friend and Patriot. Gone way too soon We will keep her family in our prayers,” the Arlington Republican Club said in a statement.

Friends and colleagues of the Republican figure flooded social media with tributes on Tuesday, lamenting what they said was her death “from COVID-related pneumonia.”

“I Had just texted with her yesterday and she said she was doing well, fighting off this damn Covid in both of her lungs that turned into double pneumonia, so I am quite shocked to get this news,” wrote one friend who identified herself as Jennifer Talbert Frank.

“I am truly heartbroken to learn that my dear friend Kelly Canon has passed away from complications from Covid pneumonia. Just yesterday around 4pm she told a group of friends that she definitely felt better and that the docs had told her she had ‘turned the corner’ with improved blood test results. She was talking about wanting to come home. Later last night she developed an acute abdominal issue, was given pain meds and put on the ventilator,” wrote Maggie Clopton Wright.

Canon had announced on Facebook in November that her employer granted her a religious exemption for the COVID-19 vaccine.

Canon was prominent in Republican circles for her grassroots organizing and campaign to ban red light cameras in Arlington. She also made headlines in 2017 for going public about sexually explicit photos allegedly sent to her by then-GOP Rep. Joe Barton, a scandal which ultimately ended in Barton stepping down.

More recently, Canon had been an outspoken critic of COVID-19 vaccine mandates and pandemic-related restrictions. In one of her final Facebook posts, Canon shared several links to speeches she attended at a “COVID symposium” in Burleson in early December devoted to dissuading people from getting the COVID-19 vaccines that are currently available. The event was organized by God Save Our Children, which bills itself as “a conservative group that is fighting against the use of experimental vaccines on our children.”

Canon had shared similar content on Twitter, where her most recent post was a YouTube video featuring claims that the coronavirus pandemic was “planned” in advance and part of a global conspiracy.

As news of her death spread Tuesday, pro-vaccine commentators flooded her Facebook page with cruel comments and mocking memes, while her supporters unironically praised her for being a “warrior for liberty” to the very end.
Hey, you robotic idiot, who would want or need a "jab" that obviously does no good--and might well be dangerous as hell?

What are you?
Before God was, I am
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:54 am What is it about Texas Qonservatives that makes them so belligerently arrogant and belligerently stupid? They all share this same trait (except Lefty for the most part), they think they are smarter than anyone else and they are IN YOUR FACE about it.

Hey, you robotic idiot, who would want or need a "jab" that obviously does no good--and might well be dangerous as hell?

What are you?
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Calls someone an idiot, posts it twice.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 4:08 am May 20th.
Fuck off you fattt domestic terrorist.
May 20 of 2020 as well
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

He is such a lying Dump of shit I rarely dive too deep into his BS. Thanks for taking one for the team.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

You fucking piece of shit. You just cream your pussy every time you can celebrate the death of a person from " covid" even though you really don't know jack fucking shit whether covid actually caused that death. But continue your public masturbation celebration.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:19 am You fucking piece of shit. You just cream your pussy every time you can celebrate the death of a person from " covid" even though you really don't know jack fucking shit whether covid actually caused that death. But continue your public masturbation celebration.
Nice melt. I don't celebrate their deaths, I post their stories as a warning to you and your fellow cretins who refuse to get vaccinated. You needlessly suck up our vital health care resources because you choose not to get vaccinated. You deserve to be shunned.

Don't want to end up like this mouthy bitch? Get vaccinated.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 5:59 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:10 pm He is such a lying Dump of shit I rarely dive too deep into his BS. Thanks for taking one for the team.
You respond to almost all of his posts - knowing he doesn’t read them.

What a stupid, lying pussy you are. 🤣
He doesn’t read them and yet I’m the pussy? You must really like the taste of his balls in your mouth.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

88naziis approves of the above racism, because he loves him some racism.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More spam that 88loves.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:05 am
You needlessly suck up our vital health care resources because you choose not to get vaccinated.
Perfect parroting of one of the many liberal agenda lines. Your only basis is appealing to fear. Your precious government says to be afraid so you are afraid, a big pussy.
You deserve to be shunned.
Your jack boots need shining and that swagger stick you carry around is crooked. You deserve to be shunned for not being tolerant.

Fuck off cunt.

Don't want to end up like this mouthy bitch? Get vaccinated.
Unlike the little pussy bitch ass you are, I will live my life free from your bullshit compliance life that rules every thought in your fucking dome.