When a "vaccine" doesn't stop the spread

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: When a "vaccine" doesn't stop the spread

Post by smackaholic »

There’s no point in trying to discuss it logically.

This is now a religion to the Covid faithful.

Might as well try to argue the existence of God with a Baptist.

The covidians original claim was we need to mandate to stop the spread.

They dropped that quickly when it failed horribly and retreated to “we need to mandate to lower the severity of the case to lower the burden on hospital staff.

Funny how this didn’t matter a week ago when vax or you’re fired went into effect.

If they were serious about stopping spread, knowing what we do now, they’d quick test staff daily.

Also, it is a known fact that a young healthy person is at virtually no risk. There is no process

If we want to start pushing mandates to lower case severity, let’s mandate fat fukks not have access to processed shit food.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

schmick wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:07 pm I just want to start a war.
We know. You tell us all the time.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The mandate concept has been ridiculous from the beginning.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:20 pm The mandate concept has been ridiculous from the beginning.
Last year or in 1905?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Re: When a

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:05 pm There’s no point in trying to discuss it logically.

They dropped that quickly when it failed horribly and retreated to “we need to mandate to lower the severity of the case to lower the burden on hospital staff.

Funny how this didn’t matter a week ago when vax or you’re fired went into effect.

If they were serious about stopping spread, knowing what we do now, they’d quick test staff daily.

Also, it is a known fact that a young healthy person is at virtually no risk. There is no process

If we want to start pushing mandates to lower case severity, let’s mandate spam fukks not have access to processed shit food.

Nice projection. And stop with the virtually no risk to young people lie. You say the otherside is a religion and then you ignore facts. Again stop projecting, you fattt idiot.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:05 pm
schmick wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:07 pm I just want to start a war.
We know. You tell us all the time.
He is a big fattt stupid chicken. I challenged him many times to spar and he won’t even acknowledge the challenge.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:55 am
poptart wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 11:20 pm The mandate concept has been ridiculous from the beginning.
Last year or in 1905?
1. Smallpox had a 30% mortality rate.
Covid?

2. Smallpox vaccines had been around for many decades before 1905.
Covid vaccines?

3. When one takes the Covid vaccine they sign off on taking full responsibility for their choice. They agree that nobody else can be found liable if things go south for them due to taking the shots.
If some entity is going to require that folks take the shots, the folks need to be able to have the ability to find someone(s) responsible if the product ends up damaging them.
This is common sense. Why do you support tyranny?

What's your deal?

- Jim Harbaugh (to Pete Carroll)
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Mon Jan 10, 2022 8:05 pm There’s no point in trying to discuss it logically.

If we want to start pushing mandates to lower case severity, let’s mandate spam fukks not have access to processed shit food.

Nice projection. And stop with the virtually no risk to young people lie. You say the otherside is a religion and then you ignore facts. Again stop projecting, you fattt idiot.
Produce some stats on deaths among young healthy people or STFU.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It stands at about 20,000 for those under 40. Twice the number of “DUI” deaths a year and nobody was every jailed and fined 3,000$ for not getting vaxxed.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/119 ... by-age-us/
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Once again, you display your utter lack of reading comprehension.

I ask you to show a stat for HEALFY young people.

You post all deaths under 40.

I would be willing to bet that well over 99% of these deaths were people with serious health issues.

I will give you that finding real numbers is tricky, particularly on sides run by the pro vax mob.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:It stands at about 20,000 for those under 40. Twice the number of “DUI” deaths a year and nobody was every jailed and fined 3,000$ for not getting vaxxed.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/119 ... by-age-us/
You really want to stand by that idiotic statement about not getting fined for refusing the vax?

There has been many thousands of people fired from very good jobs. These people have been “fined” a hell of a lot more than 3k.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Of course you don’t know a fine from losing a job, same thing to a fatt fuck like you. Same guy who sees 20,000 dead people and says “well they probably weren’t healthy to begin with. We get it, you love insurrectionists and have science.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Only a tiny percentage die "from Covid" as opposed to "with Covid." But what's your angle? What on earth are you yammering about in the first place? Obviously the vaccines don't work for shit--or we wouldn't be on NUMBER FOUR!! AS for what might work...

https://www.rt.com/news/545824-cannabis ... eat-covid/
Before God was, I am
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Not nearly as bad now that health care even with the covid lucky bucks from Senile Joe, is unable to provide services.

Fuck every last one of these institutions. The neuro surgeon I saw yesterday was not wearing a mask, the horrrrahhhh of it all.

https://www.kgw.com/article/news/local/ ... 391311f6cb
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:15 pm Only a tiny percentage die "from Covid" as opposed to "with Covid." But what's your angle? What on earth are you yammering about in the first place? Obviously the vaccines don't work for shit--or we wouldn't be on NUMBER FOUR!! AS for what might work...

https://www.rt.com/news/545824-cannabis ... eat-covid/
It’s working to keep blue people alive so there is that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It’s not 100% effective so it must be a scam by the evil dems oh and Dump he is also in on it now.

Sin,
Shedick and his merry band of covidiots.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Get your boosters.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 4:34 am Seatbelts
Do not always prevent injury
Do not always prevent death
But they do help protect us
And if you get in an accident then you have a better chance of survival if you are wearing your seatbelt.

Kinda how the covid vaccine works. :!:
Nice apples and popcorn comparison. No one ever claimed seatbelts prevented drivers from ever being in a collision. That is what was sold to the population as far as shots.

Further as you continue to point out the shots don’t prevent spread and you claim they weren’t intended to, then why was an emergency use authorized when the studies found the shots prevented spread more than 90% of the time?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

A better question is why did you try and overthrow the gov you fatt terrorist.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:06 pm You continue to dig in your heels and oppose covid prevention and safety measures, almost as if that has become part of your self identity.
Nice projection on your part. I have the shots and a booster. I however am pointing out the issues and absurdities we are being sold.

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:06 pm Kinda like it is impossible for Poptart to take an objective view of the Bible and realize all of the absurdities therein.
How about it is kinda like you refusing to realize the absurdities your dear leader/heroes are telling us and yet they continue to not be proven true. You certainly aren't taking any sort of objective view of this. Your only view is well who cares what was said, promised, or tested, the short term results are all that matters.

Yes, this is a reason to take the shots. Further, at least you are not trying to sell that this is only an issue on one side of the political aisle like other in here are.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:17 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:06 pm You continue to dig in your heels and oppose covid prevention and safety measures, almost as if that has become part of your self identity.
Nice projection on your part. I have the shots and a booster. I however am pointing out the issues and absurdities we are being sold.

Jsc810 wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:06 pm Kinda like it is impossible for Poptart to take an objective view of the Bible and realize all of the absurdities therein.
How about it is kinda like you refusing to realize the absurdities your dear leader/heroes are telling us and yet they continue to not be proven true. You certainly aren't taking any sort of objective view of this. Your only view is well who cares what was said, promised, or tested, the short term results are all that matters.

Yes, this is a reason to take the shots. Further, at least you are not trying to sell that this is only an issue on one side of the political aisle like other in here are.
No, it's the long term effects of the vaccines that's the problem...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wZKedX5pIKie/
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS wrote:No, it's the long term effects of the vaccines that's the problem...
Indeed.

There are basically two reasons why people should not opt IN to this program the overlords are pushing so hard.

1. Long term negative (to put it mildly) vax effects

2. You are consenting to enter into what is obviously a program intended to control you

Can we talk?

- J. RIvers

"Yes, poptart. We can."

Okay...

If you have opted IN to this program, you have made a poor decision.
Cut your losses and take no more.

Jmo

Do as you will.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote:Seatbelts
Do not always prevent injury
Do not always prevent death
But they do help protect us
And if you get in an accident then you have a better chance of survival if you are wearing your seatbelt.

Kinda how the covid vaccine works. :!:
Are there long term effects from seatbelt use we don’t know about?

Are seatbelts highly effective for the elderly, but of little protection to the young?

Can seatbelt use cause life threatening side effects to people who get practically zero benefit from them?

Why does your side continue to drag out this flawed and futures analogy? It is shit.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kinda like it is impossible for Poptart to take an objective view of the Bible and realize all of the absurdities therein.

Yet the statistics don't lie. Here, read about what is happening in your home state of Texas, COVID-19 cases and deaths by vaccination status.
I saw the Texas site and figured I'd get some real fukking numbers there, but no, more of the same bullshit.

We already know that the vulnerable are helped by the jab. No serious person denies that. But dig for numbers on healthy people dying from the jab, vaxxed or unvaxxed and they give it a good leaving alone.

You're a lawayer. You fukkers are supposed to be good at researching shit. Maybe you can do it. Find me a reputable site with hard numbers on deaths of people with NO comorbidities. I can't find them. But I sure the fukk can read about how the precious few vaccinated who died with covid, had, on average 49 comorbidities.

The bias is so thick you can cut it with a knife.

And try to look up stats on people harmed/killed by the jab and you'll get nothing but crickets.

I'm not saying there are millions of them, but they are out there in substantial numbers. The question is are these numbers comparable to the number of young healthy people dropping with/from CV?