Australia tells Djokovic to fuck himself

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Australia tells Djokovic to fuck himself

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Good for Australia! Though whoever approved his bitch ass for a visa in the first place should be fired. What a disgusting pile of human waste Djokovic is. He is not a victim.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2 ... -morrison/
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Australia tells Djokovic to fuck himself

Post by Left Seater »

Wrong.

The Aussie’s had every right to keep him out. But they went out and said here is your waiver, you are welcome to come on down. To then deny him once he reached the border is crap and makes them look like idiots.

But no surprise you are a fan of moving goalposts.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:17 am Wrong.

The Aussie’s had every right to keep him out. But they went out and said here is your waiver, you are welcome to come on down. To then deny him once he reached the border is crap and makes them look like idiots.

He's lying about the visa
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:17 am Wrong.

The Australian government did not give him a waiver.
:meds:
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:35 am The Australian government did not give him a waiver.
What a fukkin prick. Imagine flying 18 hours to the other side of the planet knowing you don't have a valid visa, hoping to bully them into letting your disease vector ass in the country anyway. Fuck Joker.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:37 am
Mikey wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:35 am The Australian government did not give him a waiver.
What a fukkin prick. Imagine flying 18 hours to the other side of the planet knowing you don't have a valid visa, hoping to bully them into letting your disease vector ass in the country anyway. Fuck Joker.
Link?

Reports say his visa was revoked when he arrived. Revoking means one was originally issued. Further travelers are not allowed to board flights to a destination without showing a visa at the point of departure. So if he didn’t have a visa there are lots of failure points.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

It was revoked because he arrived unvaccinated. Tennis Australia and the state of Victoria gave him an exemption, not the Aussie government, which is responsible for controlling the border. Pretty fucking simple but obviously well beyond your limited capacity for comprehension.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty wrote:Reports say his visa was revoked when he arrived. Revoking means one was originally issued.
The situation is tangled and unclear right now, but it might be that Djokovic (or his team) applied for the wrong type of visa.

Tennis Australia had issued Djoker (and numerous other players) medical exemption from taking the vax.
But in applying for the visa, perhaps he (his team) did not apply for the correct visa, which needed to match with the medical exemption Tennis Australia had granted him.

So when Djoker arrived in Australia, the Aussie Government denied him entry because he possessed the wrong visa type, given his situation.

This is speculation on my part, but it seem plausible, based in information to this point.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:19 am It was revoked because he arrived unvaccinated. Tennis Australia and the state of Victoria gave him an exemption, not the Aussie government, which is responsible for controlling the border. Pretty fucking simple but obviously well beyond your limited capacity for comprehension.
Keep making shit up. You are world class at it.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:37 am
Good to see you are in favor of a country's right to control its borders. What's your opinion on the flood of disease ridden 3rd worlders flowing across ours?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:30 pm Good to see you are in favor of a country's right to control its borders. What's your opinion on the flood of disease ridden 3rd worlders flowing across ours?
They're outnumbered by the plague ridden disease vector Dump voters who are already inside our borders. What do I win?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:45 pm
smackaholic wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:30 pm Good to see you are in favor of a country's right to control its borders. What's your opinion on the flood of disease ridden 3rd worlders flowing across ours?
They're outnumbered by the plague ridden disease vector Dump voters who are already inside our borders. What do I win?
Just keep making up your lies. It’s really all you have. Well that and your hypocrisy.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:22 pm
Mikey wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:19 am It was revoked because he arrived unvaccinated. Tennis Australia and the state of Victoria gave him an exemption, not the Aussie government, which is responsible for controlling the border. Pretty fucking simple but obviously well beyond your limited capacity for comprehension.
You claim this is false. Please clarify where I'm incorrect and provide a link describing what actually happened.
:popcorn:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Keep kicking your own ass.
Mikey wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:41 pm the state of Victoria gave him an exemption
Those are your own words

From the Australian Home Affairs page.
Individual exemptions can be requested by travellers who are not holders of an eligible visa or who are unvaccinated, holding any visa type.

You may be considered for an individual travel exemption by the Commissioner of the Australian Border Force or decision makers if you are:

a foreign national whose entry into Australia would be in the national interest, supported by the Australian Government or a state or territory government authority
So by your own words, he was supported for an exemption by the State of Victoria, which would be enough to allow him entry. Further, he should not have been allowed to even board a plane to the continent if he didn't have all of his requirements in place prior to departure to the continent. Ie if his exemption wasn't in place from the State of Austraila he wouldn't be allowed to board his plane. This is common and happens daily.
If you are not granted an exemption, you should not continue with travel plans, as you will not be permitted to board a flight to Australia. If you are granted a travel exemption, you will need to take evidence of that exemption decision to the airport.
So clearly he had everything necessary and in place before he departed for Austrailia. That or someone made a huge mistake at the airport. But your reason for a flat denial is flat out wrong.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nadal twists the knife in his rival's back. LOVE IT.
Rafael Nadal, the Spanish tennis star, said he felt “sorry” that his rival Novak Djokovic’s visa to Australia was canceled after uproar about his coronavirus vaccination status. Djokovic is preparing an appeal on Monday as the world No. 1 is reportedly held at a hotel in Melbourne used to house undocumented immigrants.

But Nadal, speaking Thursday after winning a match at the Melbourne Summer Set ATP 250 tournament, told reporters that Djokovic knew the risks.

“It’s normal that the people here in Australia get very frustrated with the case because they have been going through a lot of very hard lockdowns,” Nadal said. Djokovic “makes his own decision,” he added.

Nadal said that he believes “in what the people who know about medicine say, and if the people say we need to get vaccinated, we need to get the vaccine,” before pointedly adding, “If you do this, you don’t have any problem to play here.”

“If you are vaccinated, you can play in the Australian Open and everywhere,” he added.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

To use the line you liberals love; Where did Nadal get his epidemology degree?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:42 pm To use the line you liberals love; Where did Nadal get his epidemology degree?
Get vaccinated, play. Don't get vaccinated, don't play. Simple enough even for Rice grads to figure out.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:44 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:42 pm To use the line you liberals love; Where did Nadal get his epidemology degree?
Get vaccinated, play. Don't get vaccinated, don't play. Simple enough even for Rice grads to figure out.
Wrong. But I guess that is beyone directional Tech attendees abilities.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

TLDR
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Vax doesn’t stop the spread. We can all agree on that, right?

This week’s take by the vaxxis is that it lessens the severity.

So, their concern is that Joker will become a healthcare burden, right?

Will they allow a morbidly obese 64 year old in, assuming they are boosted?

I mean both people are capable of spreading CV, right?

I’d like to see stats on disease severity of these 2 groups.

Can we simply admit that this is all about following orders and nothing more?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

In NYC, they are still making kids who are vaxxed and asymptomatic test for covid and, despite those two factors, if the tests are positive then a 10-day quarantine is required.

This is slowinggggg the spread alright.

Imagine what low income families have to deal with when they can’t send their kid to school and thus can’t go to work. All bullshit.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:27 pm In NYC, they are still making kids who are vaxxed and asymptomatic test for covid and, despite those two factors, if the tests are positive then a 10-day quarantine is required.

Imagine what low income families have to deal with when they can’t send their kid to school and thus can’t go to work. All bullshit.
What does this have to do with Djokovic being an a55hole?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

What does Joker being an unvaxed asshole have to do with his odds of being seriously affected by CV?

At this point there are a few things we KNOW.

The vax takes some of the sting out of CV. This is a very good thing…..if you are vulnerable. Joker isn’t. Period.

Does the vax slow the spread?

Well, let’s see. We are currently setting new case records in many places.
NYC and other places that have high vax rates are being swamped.

Last year at this time, it spread SLOWER, despite much higher vax rates and higher natural immunity rates.

That being the case, how the fukk can anyone say it slows the spread with a straight face?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

schmick wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:41 pmWho?
#1 tennis player in the world
9 time Aussie Open champion
Tied for the most grand slam titles in tennis history (20)
On a select list of players in the discussion for greatest ever
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

There are players entered in the event who are not vaccinated.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:Does the vax slow the spread?
Cases are exploding upward in many places where the population is highly vaccinated.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

L45B wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:27 pm In NYC, they are still making kids who are vaxxed and asymptomatic test for covid and, despite those two factors, if the tests are positive then a 10-day quarantine is required.

Sad state of affairs.
Very.

Pitiful.

Unacceptable.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:06 am
There are players entered in the event who are not vaccinated.
Who else?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Craig Tiley (Chief Executive of Tennis Australia) said 26 people associated with the Australian Open applied
for a medical exemption to come to the tournament, but only a handful were granted.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2022/ ... alian-open

I haven't seen their names, but according to Tiley there are "a handful."
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

A few other notes:

- Djokovic had covid in mid-2020 and very likely has antibodies
- Australia is 90% vaccinated
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:34 am - Australia is 90% vaccinated
When in Rome
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:46 am
L45B wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 1:34 am - Australia is 90% vaccinated
When in Rome
90% of population aged 12 and above, allegedly.

Maybe Djokovic showing up puts them back in the 80s.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Mikey wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:41 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:22 pm
You claim this is false. Please clarify where I'm incorrect and provide a link describing what actually happened.
:popcorn:
But the entire premise is totalitarian bullshit. That is, since when isn't NOT being infected enough? Joker obviously tests negative so what's the threat? And to whom? Himself? And what's with the Zero Tolerance policy usually reserved for shoe bombers? Australia--and quickly Europe and the U.S.--are capitulating to an unelected and unaccountable Scientocracy whose campaign of world conquest makes the Mongol hordes of the Khan seem provincial. And it's not just the unquestioned total control over society, but the actual destruction and devastation already rendered in the lockdown of the previous year. Millions of businesses ruined, with a ripple effect that's still spreading.

Fauci belongs in prison immediately.
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:The situation is tangled and unclear right now, but it might be that Djokovic (or his team) applied for the wrong type of visa.

Tennis Australia had issued Djoker (and numerous other players) medical exemption from taking the vax.
But in applying for the visa, perhaps he (his team) did not apply for the correct visa, which needed to match with the medical exemption Tennis Australia had granted him.

So when Djoker arrived in Australia, the Aussie Government denied him entry because he possessed the wrong visa type, given his situation.

This is speculation on my part, but it seem plausible, based in information to this point.
Australian media reported that Djokovic’s team had applied for the wrong type of visa for a person with a medical exemption...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/australia ... ccination/
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 5:00 am
poptart wrote:The situation is tangled and unclear right now, but it might be that Djokovic (or his team) applied for the wrong type of visa.

Australian media reported that Djokovic’s team had applied for the wrong type of visa for a person with a medical exemption...

https://www.timesofisrael.com/australia ... ccination/
Stupid is supposed to hurt.

Sincerely,
Mvscunt
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

At least one other player was denied entry.

And the fiasco deepened today after it was revealed that at least one other player - Czech Renata
Voracova - has also had her visa ripped up after being deemed in violation of the rules and detained
alongside Djokovic.

'We can confirm that Czech tennis player Renata Voracova is in the same detention as Djokovic,
together with several other players,' the Czech Foreign Ministry said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ealed.html

She is being detained along with... several other players?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Left Seater wrote:Wrong.

You are confusing me Australian Open with the Australian government.

Sent from my iPhone using a big network of tubes.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The Australian government allowed him to board a plane to the continent. He filled out his passenger forms as required 72 hours prior. They knew at that time what he had and hadn’t done.

If his actions or papers were wrong or incorrect he should have been denied boarding.