Omicron deaths

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Re: Omicron deaths

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:56 pm In this discussion, Bob was otherwise intelligent, yet he didn't want to get vaccinated until it was too late.

Don't be like Bob. Get vaccinated (or the shot, or whatever you want to call it).
Bob was 70.

A healthy 24 year old isn't "like Bob"

Stop pretending they can be, you disingenuous ass.

Also, note that Bob was that typical "tough old dude". He was practically fukking dead (60% O2 when he went to the doc).
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:17 pm Your position is face down ass up.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Haven't heard that one in ages!

kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 10:44 pm I stand by my quoted statement, and it was not limited to those here. I have a good friend who absolutely refuses to get vaxxed, and I hope that I'm not conducting his funeral soon.

While I do not personally know healthy 24 year olds who have died from covid, I do (or did) know healthy people in their 30s and 40s who have died, plus some who have almost died.

I'm glad you read about Bob. Hopefully you also read that the nurse has seen "30 year old men with no medical history" not make it out of ICU. Yeah, covid kills people of all ages.
No medical history doesn't necessarily mean healthy.

As for the numbers of young healthy people getting dead or severely injured, lets see them.

The question to which no one has yet provided a good answer is how many healthy 24 year olds get taken down by CV and how many get taken down by the vax.

By now, we should have good numbers. We should also have good data on the efficacy of various treatments taken early, including as prophylaxis.

But your side dismisses it as "unproven" or horse dewormer.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:58 pm
When did the CDC become a political party?
So only political parties are worth holding account or calling out in your view? Well that explains a lot. It also cements your short bus status.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

As Lefty (and others) has explained, the vaccines are not vaccines in the sense of what people understand vaccines to be.
They do not stop a person (very well) from getting and spreading the virus.

The "vaccines" are realistically a therapeutic.

And the elephant in the room is that this therapeutic was not adequately studied over time to see what possible negative effects it would have on folks, and it was distributed on a mass scale around the world.
We already know that there are major concerns with the shots, to say the least.

Beyond that, the CDC, Fauci, and others are on record as informing the public that these shots would stop a person from getting and spreading the virus.
But now cases have exploded upward worldwide on the heels of this mass vax program.

So we cannot really trust what the CDC, Fauci, and others want to tell us about the virus situation at this present time, because their credibility is gone.

Those who have bought IN to these vaccines will continue to rationalize them, but people who are willing to look more critically and objectively at what is going on can see that it is obviously a clusterfvck of epic proportions.
And it is a hugely dangerous one at that.

A wise person once told poptart, "What starts out bad ends up bad."

#doom
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Mikey wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 9:23 pm
From the CDC:
Yeah because those mother fuckers have proven how accurate they are. No shocker you run to the government as some kind of reputable source when they have flip flopped around like your dick on date night.
I know you don't trust the CDC,
There are people in this country, and getting to be more of them every day who do not believe a fucking word coming out of any government source whatsoever. Not trusting what the CDC says is part of that. So parroting the CDC narrative will get you laughed at a lot of times.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

We were told that wee needed to take the vax to stop the spread.

We were told that perfectly healthy people under no statistical risk of harm needed to take it to save grandma.

Now they pretend they never said that.

IF taking the vax does not slow the spread appreciably, how in the fukk can anyone force another to take it?

Where are the highest rates of spread today?

It is in the areas that have the higher rates of vaccination.

Nothing has added up from the start of this debacle.

Possible therapies were denigrated rather than explored.

Something as simple as telling everyone to take Vitamin D supplements wasn't even advised. Must be because Vitamins are given to livestock as well, I suppose.

Some third world shitholes who haven't the money to administer are this space age shit, but have to rely on livestock meds and their abundance of vitamin D that comes with living along the equator have performed far better.

Why is this?

Do balck folks just resist the rona naturally?

Not the ones living in Detoilet. They have little sun and full access to the jab.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:43 am
Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:01 am the CDC, Fauci, and others are on record as informing the public that these shots would stop a person from getting and spreading the virus.
Link?

I thought what was said was that the vax would lessen symptoms and reduce the chance of death, or something along those lines.
I will take you at your word Jsc that you haven't heard about this. But it has been posted here multiple times. There are multiple quotes saying basically the same thing.
Fauci on Face the Nation wrote:When you get vaccinated, you not only protect your own health and that of the family but also you contribute to the community health by preventing the spread of the virus throughout the community," Fauci said. "In other words, you become a dead end to the virus. And when there are a lot of dead ends around, the virus is not going to go anywhere. And that's when you get a point that you have a markedly diminished rate of infection in the community.
Now the goalposts have been moved much like the changed definition on the CDC website.

There are other options, but you can google them yourself.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:01 am the CDC, Fauci, and others are on record as informing the public that these shots would stop a person from getting and spreading the virus.
Link?

I thought what was said was that the vax would lessen symptoms and reduce the chance of death, or something along those lines.
This has been posted a few times now...

3/31/21

Our data from the CDC today suggest that vaccinated people do not carry the virus.

- CDC Director Walensky

https://twitter.com/therecount/status/1 ... 675%2Fpg16

5/16/21

The vaccinated become "dead ends" for the virus

- A. Felchi

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday-tal ... oronavirus
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Here's some numbers for you.

Ghana- 31M people.

1306 deaths from CV.

Must be their worldclass medical facilities or high vax rates.

They sit at 7.5% fully vaxed. And most of that in the last few weeks.

For most of the pandemic they've been virtually unvaxed. But they have plenty of vitamin D raining down on them daily.

How about Nigeria?

Over 200m population, 3K deaths.

Explain to me how they've avoided carnage other than having sufficient vitamin D or possibly because HCQ is commonly used for other reasons in the area.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Lack of travel.

There that was easy.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:46 pm Lack of travel.

There that was easy.
I've read stuff that attributes it to everyone being locked down. It's bullshit. These are countries with very large populations. CV is there, but it just doesn't affect them much.

Why?

It sure the fukk isn't high tech medicine. And the idea that this bunch of third world fukks are super disciplined and just really good at quarantining themselves is laughable.

They got one thing going for them. They are all bathed in sunshine year round. They got vitamin D to spare.

But you stick to that everyone just shut themselves off from human contact strategy as it's been working so well up to now.

And it sure as hell isn't a matter of balck folks being being less prone to it. They get crushed in places like NY. I read a piece that said a huge chunk of Sweden's early death toll was among its Somali population.

There is all the evidence in the world that something as simple as ensuring a population has sufficient vitamin D levels might very well help. But when was the last time you heard that mentioned by the CDC.

Too bad Vitamin D isn't under patent. That might change things.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Link?

Here is another quote JSC, this one from your President on Dec 14th.
This is a pandemic of the unvaccinated," the president told Ohio’s WHIO TV 7 on Dec. 14. "The unvaccinated. Not the vaccinated, the unvaccinated. That’s the problem…How about making sure that you’re vaccinated, so you do not spread the disease to anyone else.
Still thinking that what was/is being said is the vax would lessen symptoms and reduce the chance of death?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Wonder how many people they shitcanned because they refused the jab?

Assuming the staff is fully vaxxed, does this not provide further proof that the vax' ability to "stop the spread" is a fukking joke?

It does not stop the spread. Period. It does take some sting out of it, which is certainly a benefit.....to 83 year olds with a heart condition. Hell, it's even a benefit to this pudgy 58 year old, which is why I shall be getting stabbed in about 3 hours, despite my concerns that it will kick my ass for a few days or maybe even cause other, more serious side effects.

This is called risk/benefit analysis. It is also called me making an informed choice in my medical care.

But what if I were a 27 year old with 4% body phat? Or a 37 year old who already had a dance with the 'rona and has a wide, durable, natural immunity?

Were I either of those dudes, I would not get it. Not because I am a selfish asshole, but because I am capable of assessing risks and making a decision for myself.

IF there was evidence that the jab would, infact, ensure at any reasonable level, that I would not contract/pass on the virus, I would get it because I am a team player and all. But there isn't. There is only the promise of a lowering of severity, which for a young healthy person pretty much means nothing.

Now, go ahead and cart out your case of the healthy 32 year old that died and I'll raise you a Kyle Warner or maybe this poor kid.....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ohio-woma ... wheelchair
Last edited by smackaholic on Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

HermanCainAward is a National treasure and it’s hilarious to what you stupid tards spin while unvaxxed death after gets posted.
You guys have your stance and no amount of facts will change you mind.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:41 pm
Wonder how many people they shitcanned because they refused the jab?

Assuming the staff is fully vaxxed, does this not provide further proof that the vax' ability to "stop the spread" is a fukking joke?

It does not stop the spread. Period. It does take some sting out of it, which is certainly a benefit.....to 83 year olds with a heart condition. Hell, it's even a benefit to this pudgy 58 year old, which is why I shall be getting stabbed in about 3 hours, despite my concerns that it will kick my ass for a few days or maybe even cause other, more serious side effects.

This is called risk/benefit analysis. It is also called me making an informed choice in my medical care.

But what if I were a 27 year old with 4% body phat? Or a 37 year old who already had a dance with the 'rona and has a wide, durable, natural immunity?

Were I either of those dudes, I would not get it. Not because I am a selfish asshole, but because I am capable of assessing risks and making a decision for myself.

IF there was evidence that the jab would, infact, ensure at any reasonable level, that I would not contract/pass on the virus, I would get it because I am a team player and all. But there isn't. There is only the promise of a lowering of severity, which for a young healthy person pretty much means nothing.

Now, go ahead and cart out your case of the healthy 32 year old that died and I'll raise you a Kyle Warner or maybe this poor kid.....

https://www.foxnews.com/media/ohio-woma ... wheelchair
How many shots have been administered, and of those how many have had a severe reaction?

Then compare that to the roughly 20 less likelihood of being infected, and then consider the difference in outcomes of those who are vaxxed to those who aren't. A common sense risk analysis would indicate that getting the shot is a much better bet.
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:45 pm HermanCainAward is a National treasure and it’s hilarious to what you stupid tards spin while unvaxxed death after gets posted.
You guys have your stance and no amount of facts will change you mind.
You are aware that Herman Cain was a seventy-something cancer survivor, right?

I was a huge fan of HC. Had the republicans went with him in '12, he would have kicked Barry's ass. Sadly, the dems were successful in Clarence Thomasing him.

That being said, him appearing at an indoor, packed to the rafters Trump event was dumb.

My guess is he said fuggit, I'm an old man. If CV gets me, it gets me. I am not gonna go out hiding in the basement. For all we know, his cancer may have returned and he wouldn't have had long anyway.

Guess he should have triple vaxxed and stayed in the basement like fellow cancer survivor/old balck dude, Colin Powell. Oh, wait, never mind.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:09 pm
How many shots have been administered, and of those how many have had a severe reaction?

Then compare that to the roughly 20 less likelihood of being infected, and then consider the difference in outcomes of those who are vaxxed to those who aren't. A common sense risk analysis would indicate that getting the shot is a much better bet.
I haven't the answers to those questions. Do you?

Once again, you generalize. You do your best to ignore the immense stratification of risk. A 15 year old is looking at a different risk than a 64 year old or an 89 year old.

As for the risk analysis, how about you make yours and allow other adults to make theirs?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:17 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:45 pm For all we know, his cancer may have returned and he wouldn't have had long anyway.
The editor of HermanCain.com said that he died of Covid19, and that he had been cancer-free for several years.

Stop throwing spaghetti theories against the wall to see if any of them will stick.
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

First off, get your quote source right.

Second, I never said he did have a relapse, just pointed out that it could have been the case as the big C has an annoying habit of coming back.

My main point was that using a geriatric cancer survivor as an example of what happens to a healthy person when they don’t follow all the precautions is kinda dumb.

Even us tin foil hat wearing anti-vaxxers think what he did was unwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 4:17 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:45 pm For all we know, his cancer may have returned and he wouldn't have had long anyway.
The editor of HermanCain.com said that he died of Covid19, and that he had been cancer-free for several years.

Stop throwing spaghetti theories against the wall to see if any of them will stick.
Care to point out what part of my theory is incorrect?

Is it the part where I say young healthy people have nothing to worry about?

Is it the part where I say that assessing the risks of getting vaxxed/not getting vaxxed is a good idea. And that any person has the right to make that decision?

Or maybe it’s the part where I point out that getting jabbed does not remove you from the pool of rona spreaders.

Actually, let’s play along with your side’s assertions.

Assertion 1, asymptomatic spread is a thing. (It isn’t, IMO)

Assertion 2, the jab will lower the severity of symptoms.

Now, let’s say 2 people get CV, one jabbed,one not.

The jabbed one remain asymptomatic. He goes to his job at the local convalescent home and kills 27 old folks.

The other gets deathly I’ll because he doesn’t have that Epcot vax shield dealio workin for him. He stays away from people and limits the spread.

He eventually returns to work, a shadow of his former self.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BTW, I got stabbed about 45 minutes ago. Been nice (not really) knowing you fukks.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

I always drink lots of water. I’ll do OTC pain stuff as needed, but hope to avoid it.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote:My pharmacist student daughter would urge you to alternate Tylenol and Advil, every 4 hours, and drink lots of water.
Pharm is a great racket to get into. I wish her luck.

smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Omicron deaths

Post by smackaholic »

Jsc810 wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:10 pm I always drink lots of water. I’ll do OTC pain stuff as needed, but hope to avoid it.
Again, according to Pharm daughter, as well as my own personal experience following the vax and booster, it is a good idea to go ahead and start with alternating Tylenol and Advil every 4 hours, even if you feel ok now. Hopefully you won't have any symptoms from the booster, but if you do, then it will be good that you already have Tylenol/Advil in your system.
I’ll worry about it if/when it happens.

Not like it takes 3 days for Tylenol to get in one’s system.

Also, I prefer taking medical advice from healthy folks, not someone who is single-handedly keeping the Louisiana GI tract industry afloat.

I’ll bet it’s one hell of a industry, given the amount Spicey shit you coon-asses devour.

BTW, it is Jab +6 hours. Still breathing, zero side effects.

Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

ENOUGH ALREADY !!!!
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Wolfman wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:47 am ENOUGH ALREADY !!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Wolfman wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:47 am ENOUGH ALREADY !!!!

:shock:

We'll fight the powers that be just
Don't pick our destiny 'cause
You don't know us, you don't belong

We're not gonna take it
Oh no, we ain't gonna take it
We're not gonna take it anymore...
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Jsc810 wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:44 pm My pharmacist student daughter would urge you to alternate Tylenol and Advil, every 4 hours, and drink lots of water.

Why is she smart. and you;re a dumfuck???
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

schmick wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:00 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:10 am https://www.goodto.com/wellbeing/health ... ied-639120

Though they didn’t have the guy in Australia, or the two in Korea, it looks like we’re holding at 11.

This is a good article (from the UK). Notice how they report some even good facts that we’d never hear about with our shit media.
The problem with our media is that we are the only country on the planet with unchecked advertising from pharmaceutical companies. It's also why we pay 3.5 times as much for the same drugs as every other country. All that profit the pharmaceutical companies use to buy politicians and media.
Stop allowing the pharmaceutical companies to advertise to patients who can't even buy the products with out a script and you fix our media and our politics.
So you hate Capitalism which makes you a socialist or a commie.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:14 am So you hate Capitalism which makes you a socialist or a commie.
In any other situation, you'd be rallying the villagers with their torches and pitchforks in front of the corporate HQ. But now they are on your side, so their cool.

Actually the Dems have been tight with Big Bidness going back to Slick Willy.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Number 4

Jan 6 (Reuters) - The efficacy of boosters against COVID-19 is likely to decline over the next few months and
people may need another shot in the fall of 2022, Moderna Inc (MRNA.O) Chief Executive Officer Stephane
Bancel said at a Goldman Sachs-organized healthcare conference on Thursday.

Bancel said the company is working on a vaccine candidate tailored to the Omicron variant of the coronavirus,
but is unlikely to be available in the next two months.

"I still believe we're going to need boosters in the fall of '22 and forward," Bancel said.

https://www.reuters.com/business/health ... 022-01-06/

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

NC just confirmed that 100% of ICU beds are filled by the unvaxxed.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Stay on your booster schedule.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Then why did NC just confirm that 100% of ICU beds are filled by the unvaxxed, you baby eating psycho?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Is there a link?

What is their definition of unvaccinated?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Whoopsie!

"The View" co-host Whoopi Goldberg described being shocked Wednesday when she learned she tested positive
for coronavirus during the show's break for the Christmas and New Year holidays.

Goldberg stated that her shock came from the fact that she was fully vaccinated, had received the vaccine booster
shot and hadn't gone anywhere other than her house or "done anything."

"But that’s the thing about the omicron, you just don’t know where it is. You don’t know where it is, who’s got it,
who’s passing it," she said.

"It’s one of those things where you think I’ve done everything I was supposed to do. Yeah, it doesn’t stop omicron,
and that’s the problem with a variant, because it gets stronger and does different stuff to you, so, you know,
unless everybody gets vaccinated this is what we’re going to be facing for the next, you know, little while
," Goldberg
added...

https://www.foxnews.com/media/whoopi-go ... tive-covid

LMAO!

Whoopsie, a supposedly protected one, blames the unprotected for giving her the plague.

Tubby did everything her overlords demanded of her, and yet she get the bug.

She should have preemptively gotten -----> shot #4.

And maybe 5.

I wonder if at any point the light bulb will come ON.

Prolly not.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Is this your dog, Poptart?

Cute dog!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:23 am Is there a link?

What is their definition of unvaccinated?
My bad 100% of people on vents not in ICU.

https://www.wral.com/coronavirus/nc-hos ... /20065686/

——-
Fake news.

Sin,
The board wackos.