UM/tOSU

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: UM/tOSU

Post by Softball Bat »

I was hoping Michigan would lose because there is much more entertainment potential with -----> a Harbaugh loss.

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:40 am I was hoping Michigan would lose because there is much more entertainment potential with -----> a Harbaugh loss.

I remember hearing stories about him being a prik when he was a backup qb with the Chargers. His conduct since becoming a HC has done nothing to dispell that notion.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Hey we have more shots for him to melt.

A conf title game loss could be an epic meltdown, especially if it is a close game.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:10 pm
Softball Bat wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 8:40 am I was hoping Michigan would lose because there is much more entertainment potential with -----> a Harbaugh loss.

I remember hearing stories about him being a prik when he was a backup qb with the Chargers. His conduct since becoming a HC has done nothing to dispell that notion.
He's much better behaved nowadays. No more over-the-top melting on the sidelines over calls.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

OSU really shit the bed on Saturday, like they forgot UM was their rival and they were up all night on Friday and didn't realize they had a noon game. As Mike Tyson once said, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouf and UM punched OSU in the mouf at the opening bell and OSU didn't respond. UM was in OSU's backfield all game preventing them from executing their air attack that tore up Big 14 teams all season.

It was pretty clear midway through the third quarter that UM was going to win this game. Really disappointing that a team presumably as talented as OSU didn't put up a better fight considering the obscene display they made by putting 50 on MSU in the first half the previous week. On that note, does that make Mel Tucker look even worse that a limp dick OSU squad put 50 on his team in one half only to get bent over by their rival the next week?

scUM simply wanted it much, much more than OSU did. UM hadn't beat OSU in eight games. I guess even a broken clock is right twice a day.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.