Fauci Belongs In Prison, and Bill Gates In A Padded Cell...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Fauci Belongs In Prison, and Bill Gates In A Padded Cell...

Post by Left Seater »

Great then wear your mask.

Mask wearing is pretty widespread in metro areas in the US and in the countries I have visited in the last 6 months. Guess what, it isn’t making a difference. Look no further than what is happening in the Southeast. They have had some of the least restrictive mask rules and they are the best place to be these days from a Covid perspective.

Mask useage is extremely high in many parts of Asia. Many people there wore masks prior. Ask Softball how that is working out for those in his country.

So yeah, keep wearing your mask. No one is asking you to take it off.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:Many people there wore masks prior. Ask Softball how that is working out for those in his country.

Things are awful now in S. Korea, but the masks are not the issue, imo.

"Vaccinations" are.

Again, mo.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And the vaxxed are still dying at a lower rate.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The "vax" is extremely lame, MS.

The vax program here began at the end of February.
Daily cases have more than quadrupled in number since then.

Daily deaths have more than tripled.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... uth-korea/

Is that success?

They have made things exponentially worse.
Obviously.

Now they are telling the folks that they are not even "vaxxed" (using your term) until they get -----> boosted.

Totally nutz.

As breakthrough infections hospitalize older adults, Korea aims to distribute boosters to 13 million people
before the year ends, with Prime Minister Kim Boo-kyum saying Wednesday that “completing the vaccination
against COVID-19 means three doses.” According to Nov. 14 data, 94 percent of the 710 patients who fell
severely ill with COVID-19 after being fully vaccinated were in their 60s or older.

Since the booster rollout began last month, 2.2 million people here have gotten an extra dose. Anyone 50
and older is eligible for a booster dose if more than five months have elapsed since the primary vaccine series.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20211125000624

It is severely fvkked up, MS, and I think you are trying to apply a standard (more unvaxxed die) to justify your own personal decision, without realistically looking at what is an obvious vaccine failure here in S. Korea.
Last edited by Softball Bat on Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:08 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:05 pm You are free to wear your mask all you want.

But there is no science being followed by your side at this point. Stop trying to claim there is.

Perfect example is the testing requirements for entry to the US.

A) I want to fly into the US on a commercial flight, I must provide a negative Covid test result to an airline representative who has had no medical or documents training.

B) I want to drive in the US or ride a bus into the US. There is zero requirement.

Stop with the we are following the science lies already.
A and B don't make much sense. But there is no debating that masks work. Are you really still crying over masks?
Why are masks bullshit? Because when it comes to blocking microscopic entities, a cloth surgical mask is like using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.As Fauci himself declared almost two years ago, a mask is only effective if you're right next to someone who has visible symptoms--big wet sneezes and hacks--for fifteen minutes. Of course he's slithered around and around in changing everything he's said ever since. He really belongs in prison.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:03 pm The "vax" is extremely lame, MS.

The vax program here began at the end of February.
Daily cases have more than quadrupled in number since then.

Daily deaths have more than tripled.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavir ... uth-korea/

Is that success?

They have made things exponentially worse.
Obviously.

Now they are telling the folks that they are not even "vaxxed" (using your term) until they get -----> boosted.

Totally nutz.

As breakthrough infections hospitalize older adults, Korea aims to distribute boosters to 13 million people
before the year ends, with Prime Minister Kim Boo-kyum saying Wednesday that “completing the vaccination
against COVID-19 means three doses.” According to Nov. 14 data, 94 percent of the 710 patients who fell
severely ill with COVID-19 after being fully vaccinated were in their 60s or older.

Since the booster rollout began last month, 2.2 million people here have gotten an extra dose. Anyone 50
and older is eligible for a booster dose if more than five months have elapsed since the primary vaccine series.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20211125000624

It is severely fvkked up, MS, and I think you are trying to apply a standard (more unvaxxed die) to justify your own personal decision, without realistically looking at what is an obvious vaccine failure here in S. Korea.
Yes it is fucked up. The only thing more fucked up is not being vaxxed and clogging up the health care system when they inevitably get covid.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Likewise, mass vaccination campaigns may have a beneficial short-time effect in that they reduce viral spread and protect vulnerable people from disease (e.g., elderly people and those with underlying disease), but will eventually drive the propagation of more infectious variants.

Dominant circulation of the latter will lead to a resurgence of viral infectious pressure, thereby eroding the innate immune defense of the unvaccinated (i.e., mostly younger age groups including children) and thus making them more susceptible to contracting Covid-19 disease.

That is precisely THE issue: A vaccine that only prevents hospitalizations and severe Covid-19 disease is not good enough to be used to combat a pandemic. From a global or even public health perspective, these are, therefore, not the right criteria to evaluate the success of mass vaccination campaigns deployed during a pandemic. Using these criteria as an indicator of the level of control over the pandemic will inevitably lead to a further escalation of this morbidity and mortality rates. There should be no doubt that non-transmission-blocking vaccines (i.e., so-called ‘leaky’ or ‘imperfect’ vaccines) can never ever control a pandemic, even though they may temporarily protect against disease.

That is where all runaway trains of the different ongoing pandemics of highly infectious variants will be coming together and converge into a big whirl where they can no longer be distinguished from one another.

- Geert (months ago)

https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/post/the-last-post

This is exactly how it is playing out.
The vaccines proving ineffective in the longer run, and they will in fact weaken those who have received them, making them more vulnerable to new variants.

Mass vax in the middle of a pandemic with a "vaccine" that does not sterilize the virus is -----> weapon's grade idiocy.

Death on an unimaginable scale.

Money, it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash...
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 1:42 am Likewise, mass vaccination campaigns may have a beneficial short-time effect in that they reduce viral spread and protect vulnerable people from disease (e.g., elderly people and those with underlying disease), but will eventually drive the propagation of more infectious variants.

Dominant circulation of the latter will lead to a resurgence of viral infectious pressure, thereby eroding the innate immune defense of the unvaccinated (i.e., mostly younger age groups including children) and thus making them more susceptible to contracting Covid-19 disease.

That is precisely THE issue: A vaccine that only prevents hospitalizations and severe Covid-19 disease is not good enough to be used to combat a pandemic. From a global or even public health perspective, these are, therefore, not the right criteria to evaluate the success of mass vaccination campaigns deployed during a pandemic. Using these criteria as an indicator of the level of control over the pandemic will inevitably lead to a further escalation of this morbidity and mortality rates. There should be no doubt that non-transmission-blocking vaccines (i.e., so-called ‘leaky’ or ‘imperfect’ vaccines) can never ever control a pandemic, even though they may temporarily protect against disease.

That is where all runaway trains of the different ongoing pandemics of highly infectious variants will be coming together and converge into a big whirl where they can no longer be distinguished from one another.

- Geert (months ago)

https://www.geertvandenbossche.org/post/the-last-post

This is exactly how it is playing out.
The vaccines proving ineffective in the longer run, and they will in fact weaken those who have received them, making them more vulnerable to new variants.

Mass vax in the middle of a pandemic with a "vaccine" that does not sterilize the virus is -----> weapon's grade idiocy.

Death on an unimaginable scale.

Money, it's a gas
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash...
Yes, this is exactly right, and yet this fundamental fact is being completely muzzled in the media. The monstrosity of this whole scam is beyond anything in history.
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

“Dominant circulation of the latter will lead to a resurgence of viral infectious pressure, thereby eroding the innate immune defense of the unvaccinated (i.e., mostly younger age groups including children) and thus making them more susceptible to contracting Covid-19 disease.”

I agree, you’re the problem.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:04 am “Dominant circulation of the latter will lead to a resurgence of viral infectious pressure, thereby eroding the innate immune defense of the unvaccinated (i.e., mostly younger age groups including children) and thus making them more susceptible to contracting Covid-19 disease.”

I agree, you’re the problem.
Such laconic wit, but can you actually dispute it? Can you really say anything?
Before God was, I am
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I just did. Can you even read?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:38 pm I just did. Can you even read?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So many posters on this board who lack that ability. Why is that?
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:48 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol:

So many posters on this board who lack that ability. Why is that?
Pot meet kettle eh?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:15 pm Pot meet kettle eh?
The irony is overwhelming
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:27 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 4:15 pm Pot meet kettle eh?
The irony is overwhelming
Exactly why I pointed out for you. See your last AA take where you even quoted me and then put words in my mouth.

Do you suck this much in real life?
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

You did what? Say something? No you didn't. The post in question offers a very important and carefully nuanced explanation as to the essential falsity of the whole mass vaccine approach. You don't seem to comprehend the basic info, let alone its meaning.

Meanwhile, no surprise, there's a New Variant!!! Oh my, let's all roll up our sleeves, because there's a whole new round of shots and boosters coming our way. And if we refuse we can be fired and denied entrance to arenas, restaurants, and airplanes.

Have you really considered how this particular Covid strain got created?

https://leakreality.com/video/25190/fau ... f-function
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:37 pm This thread is a train wreck.
This place sucks horse cocks.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

Regarding Fauci's latest fan dance about needing to do "anything and everything" to avoid the New Variant...

Although they haven't a clue, they insist it's worse than the flu; with medical quacks and partisan hacks, it's not just a hoax--it's a coup!
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:Korea

President Moon also urged all Koreans to take a third dose of COVID-19 vaccine. “It is necessary to change the
perception, that the third inoculation is not a booster shot, but a basic vaccination,” the president said. “It is
also essential to speed up the vaccination of teenagers,” Moon said.

http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20211129000767

Get the 3rd shot, since the first two have worked so well.
Then you will be -----> fully vaccinated.

And juice up all the youngsters, too.

The vast majority of the herd here will comply.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:49 pm
You did what? Say something? No you didn't. The post in question offers a very important and carefully nuanced explanation as to the essential falsity of the whole mass vaccine approach. You don't seem to comprehend the basic info, let alone its meaning.

Meanwhile, no surprise, there's a New Variant!!! Oh my, let's all roll up our sleeves, because there's a whole new round of shots and boosters coming our way. And if we refuse we can be fired and denied entrance to arenas, restaurants, and airplanes.

That link clearly states that the unvaxxed are the problem. If you want to bitch at someone bitch at pop since he posted the link.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Geert's point from the start (many months ago) is that the mass vax campaign is doomed to failure.

That is the problem, not the unvaxxed.

From the link I posted, and as C&P'd by me earlier on this page of this thread...

Likewise, mass vaccination campaigns may have a beneficial short-time effect in that they reduce
viral spread and protect vulnerable people from disease (e.g., elderly people and those with
underlying disease), but will eventually drive the propagation of more infectious variants.

- Geert
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:07 pm Geert's point from the start (many months ago) is that the mass vax campaign is doomed to failure.

That is the problem, not the unvaxxed.

From the link I posted, and as C&P'd by me earlier on this page of this thread...

Likewise, mass vaccination campaigns may have a beneficial short-time effect in that they reduce
viral spread and protect vulnerable people from disease (e.g., elderly people and those with
underlying disease), but will eventually drive the propagation of more infectious variants.

- Geert
Sorry, pal. Nobody is going to listen to these whack jobs you find that will eventually end up on sorryantivaxxer.com. Everyone knows vaccines drastically reduce the chance of severe illness and death. The unvaccinated serve as vessels for the virus to mutate and transmit.

I have a question for you Softball Bat--why are the biggest anti-Covid vacciners the most religious, or at least the most evangelical? That seems to be the common thread here. That and Dump worshipers, which you are clearly not.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:05 pm But there is no science being followed by your side at this point. Stop trying to claim there is.
Masks work. Everyone not in thrall to the GQP and Dump knows it. But it's part of being in the GQP Death Cult.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:26 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:05 pm But there is no science being followed by your side at this point. Stop trying to claim there is.
Masks work. Everyone not in thrall to the GQP and Dump knows it. But it's part of being in the GQP Death Cult.
Hopefully the next restaurant that Left Behinder visits will be staffed by people who don't wash their hands because "they did their own research."
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

poptart wrote:Geert
Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:24 pmSorry, pal. Nobody is going to listen to these whack jobs you find that will eventually end up on sorryantivaxxer.com.

:)
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:26 pm
Again, no one is asking you to not wear one. If it helps you get thru the day then wear it.

But to the point you quoted, there isn't any science being followed at all. You can try to spin it and claim that there is, but even you have admitted this to be true.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:33 pm Hopefully the next restaurant that Left Behinder visits will be staffed by people who don't wash their hands because "they did their own research."
When you have nothing left to stand on, just wish harm on the other person eh?

Just keep on posting these scoreboard Lefty posts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

SM wrote:I have a question for you Softball Bat--why are the biggest anti-Covid vacciners the most religious, or at least the most evangelical? That seems to be the common thread here. That and Dump worshipers, which you are clearly not.
I cannot control what other people think and/or choose.

Any connection or bond I have to any group could potentially be broken, other than my bond to the ekklesia.
I Peter 1:23
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:33 pm Hopefully the next restaurant that Left Behinder visits will be staffed by people who don't wash their hands because "they did their own research."
I'm sure when Left Behinder goes to the dentist or has a medical procedure done, he'll encourage his medical professionals to not wear masks because they obviously don't work.

Remember---he graduated from Rice, supposedly one of America's most rigorous academic institutions.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:44 pm When you have nothing left to stand on, just wish harm on the other person eh?
:meds: :meds: :meds:
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 2:44 pm
When you have nothing left to stand on, just wish harm on the other person eh?

Just keep on posting these scoreboard Lefty posts.
What I said was no different than saying you hope that people with at-risk conditions have to encounter people who have "done their own research." Isn't that wishing harm on people just as much as wishing you encounter restaurant staff that don't wash their hands?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:39 pm What I said was no different than saying you hope that people with at-risk conditions have to encounter people who have "done their own research." Isn't that wishing harm on people just as much as wishing you encounter restaurant staff that don't wash their hands?
What else do you expect from the "masks are tyranny" and "vaccines mandates are Nazism" crowd?
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Dr. Quack Fakey: " I am the representative of Science. " :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Que Screwy kissing his heros ass with his mask on.

This cocksucker Fakey will have his picture next to Mengles in the history books. Sooner if the mainstream media can get more idiots like Screwed in the Ass to post his picture as an avatar. Sick fuck.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:39 pm
What I said was no different than saying you hope that people with at-risk conditions have to encounter people who have "done their own research." Isn't that wishing harm on people just as much as wishing you encounter restaurant staff that don't wash their hands?
Typical radical left thought process. How the fuck can you draw that conclusion ?
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:28 pm Wouldn’t it be better just to split the US into at least 2 different countries? You and yours could force everyone to wear a mask, and nobody would ever get sick again. Plus - you wouldn’t have mean conservatives destroying your life anymore.

Certainly you’d be far happier not living around them, right?
Your red states wouldn't last more than six months considering you literally live off the federal tit.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Derron57 wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 6:46 pm This cocksucker Fakey will have his picture next to Mengles in the history books. Sooner if the mainstream media can get more idiots like Screwed in the Ass to post his picture as an avatar. Sick fuck.
English, motherfucker. Love it or leave the country.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:39 pm
I am not wishing harm on anyone. Sorry you have a hard time understanding this. Your gibberish in that last post leads me to think you had a stroke. That would explain a lot.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:16 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:39 pm What I said was no different than saying you hope that people with at-risk conditions have to encounter people who have "done their own research." Isn't that wishing harm on people just as much as wishing you encounter restaurant staff that don't wash their hands?
What else do you expect from the "masks are tyranny" and "vaccines mandates are Nazism" crowd?
Look at Screwy doubling down on nothing.

No one is asking you to not wear a mask. Sorry you struggle with this. And you were against mandates until you flip flopped which surprised no one.
Derron57
Elwood

Post by Derron57 »

Kierland wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 1:38 pm
LTS TRN 2 wrote: Fri Nov 26, 2021 11:49 pm

That link clearly states that the unvaxxed are the problem. If you want to bitch at someone bitch at pop since he posted the link.
So if the government says that 80% of the sheep are vaccinated, and your link says that the unvaxxed are the problem, then the 20% are getting the fuck over big time on the vaccinated ones. Think about this one a minute you cock gargling idiot...if the vaxx is soooo fucking good why are they getting sick exponentially higher even after getting the needle? You are truly the dumbest mother fucker on here.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Mon Nov 29, 2021 5:16 pm
Now a Federal judge has set aside a vaccine mandate. What exactly were you saying about tyranny?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/feder ... hp&pc=U531