Schmick in the news

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Schmick in the news

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Who knew Schmickity was into golden showers? However you get your rocks off, dude. She straight up live streamed this show.

‘Disgusting’ rocker Sophia Urista filmed urinating on male fan onstage (watch video in the link)

https://nypost.com/2021/11/15/disgustin ... SocialFlow
This gives new meaning to piss-poor judgment.

A rock star has been described as “disgusting” after she urinated on a male fan during a concert in Daytona, Florida, on Thursday night.

Sophia Urista, the frontwoman for cover band Brass Against, was partway through a performance at the Welcome to Rockville festival when she told the crowd she needed to relieve herself.

“I gotta pee, and I can’t make it to the bathroom,” Urista told the crowd, according to the Independent. “So we might as well make a show out of it.”

The repulsive rocker, 36, then brought a male fan onto the stage and instructed him to lie down, before urinating on his face as she performed a rendition of Rage Against the Machine’s “Wake Up.”

Footage was shared to social media, with Urista described as “pure trash” by one irate music lover.

Brass Against later took to Twitter to apologize for Urista’s shocking act, stating: “We had a great time last night at Welcome to Rockville. Sophia got carried away. That’s not something the rest of us expected, and it’s not something you’ll see again at our shows. Thanks for bringing it last night, Daytona.”
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.