Nextdoor

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Nextdoor

Post by Mikey »

Anybody ever get on Nextdoor and try to run some smack? It can be quite entertaining but you have to be careful cause you can get yourself a temporary ban if you get too personal or political. These people take themselves very seriously and wouldn’t know smack if it hit them straight upside the grill.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Re: Nextdoor

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Mikey wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 4:42 am Anybody ever get on Nextdoor and try to run some smack? It can be quite entertaining but you have to be careful cause you can get yourself a temporary ban if you get too personal or political. These people take themselves very seriously and wouldn’t know smack if it hit them straight upside the grill.
I'm on Nextdoor but use it rather sparingly to get my Poptart on. You have to use your real name, and unlike shutyomouth (for obvious reasons, such as having shame), I don't intentionally troll on Nextdoor.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:51 am I honestly have most of my trolling fun on YouTube nowadays
I'm sure you do. YouTube comment sections are the depths of humanity.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Lotsa snowflakes on Nextdoor who, as Mikey said, are unfamiliar with smack and get easily butt hurt. Which kinda makes ‘em fun targets at first but then makes you feel like you’ve been bullying crippled autistic kids with Down’s Syndrome.
"I see everything twice!"
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Sorry about that last blast, ‘Holic. I know that hit a little close to home.
"I see everything twice!"
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Smackie Chan wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:31 pm Sorry about that last blast, ‘Holic. I know that hit a little close to home.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I LOL'd at that...