*BANG*

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

mvscal
Blank

Re: *BANG*

Post by mvscal »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2024 12:51 am Baldwin has been indicted.

SANTA FE, N.M. — Alec Baldwin is headed to trial over the death of cinematographer Halyna Hutchins, who was killed
in 2021 after the actor's prop gun fired a live round of ammunition on the "Rust" film set.

The decision to indict Baldwin was announced Friday after a New Mexico grand jury heard evidence presented by special
prosecutors Kari Morrissey and Jason Lewis. He was charged with one count of involuntary manslaughter.

"We look forward to our day in court," said Baldwin's attorneys, Luke Nikas and Alex Spiro, of Quinn Emanuel.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/al ... rcna134564
mvscal wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:39 am
Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:27 pm Seems that this case is somewhat similar. From what it appears now, Baldwin did not intend to shoot the guy, but he pulled the trigger. Negligent homicide requires criminal negligence, did he have that? Was there such a disregard of the interest of others that the offender's conduct amounts to a gross deviation below the standard of care expected to be maintained by a reasonably careful man under like circumstances? Well, I think that's the test in Louisiana, not sure what it will be there but I suspect it is something similar.
I would suspect that the complete disregard for every firearms safety procedure in the book would be sufficient to establish criminal negligence.
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:39 pmUnlike you tards, I actually have functioning tastebuds and a refined pallet.
StrawMan
Elwood

Post by StrawMan »

mvscal wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 12:39 am
Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 5:27 pm Seems that this case is somewhat similar. From what it appears now, Baldwin did not intend to shoot the guy, but he pulled the trigger. Negligent homicide requires criminal negligence, did he have that? Was there such a disregard of the interest of others that the offender's conduct amounts to a gross deviation below the standard of care expected to be maintained by a reasonably careful man under like circumstances? Well, I think that's the test in Louisiana, not sure what it will be there but I suspect it is something similar.
I would suspect that the complete disregard for every firearms safety procedure in the book would be sufficient to establish criminal negligence.
Precisely. As executive producer, Baldwin failed his responsibilities at every level. As an actor, he cut every corner on set as well. Add in the proven fact that he DID pull the trigger and still chooses to lie about it. What an arrogant POS.
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

As a firearms guy, Baldwin's screwup is inexcusable. You ignore that many safety protocols in a row, you face prosecution. Period.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

But wait!!! Nobody told him it was loaded!!
Rootbeer

Post by Rootbeer »

Mikey wrote: Thu Jan 25, 2024 2:30 am But wait!!! Nobody told him it was loaded!!
Treat every gun like it's Blondiebabe: Assume it's loaded and never point it anything you don't want blown.
Ain't nothin' like the real thing, baby.
Roux
Elwood

Post by Roux »

:lol: :lol: :lol: