Who among us hasn't stroked his arm?

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Who among us hasn't stroked his arm?

Post by Softball Bat »

FAUX News' A. Napolitano was "dramatically fired from the network on Monday evening."
He is accused of sexually harassing a male employee (J. Fawcett) at the network.

Fawcett, 27, who was hired in March 2019, said he was in an elevator with Fox personality
Andrew Napolitano later that year when Napolitano stroked his arm and made
suggestive comments

Napolitano asked if he was looking for a new job and the pair spoke about Dobbs's horse
farm and Napolitano's maple syrup farm.'You see these hands? They look clean, but they
get really dirty,' Judge Napolitano is alleged to have told Fawcett in a suggestive manner.

It was common knowledge that Judge Napolitano sexually harassed young men at
Fox News

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... wsuit.html

:)
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Who among us hasn't stroked his arm?

Post by Left Seater »

Good.

Wonder if Cuomo is next?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... hp&pc=U531

An investigation found that Gov. Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women inside and outside state government and worked to retaliate against one of his accusers, New York’s attorney general announced Tuesday
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:59 pm Good.

Wonder if Cuomo is next?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... hp&pc=U531

An investigation found that Gov. Andrew Cuomo sexually harassed multiple women inside and outside state government and worked to retaliate against one of his accusers, New York’s attorney general announced Tuesday
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R) is being investigated by the DOJ. He sits on the House Judiciary Committee, which oversees the DOJ. Yet you Republicans have yet to not only not call for his resignation, you haven't even called for him to be removed from the committee that is investigating him (so I guess you're good with conflict of interest, too).

But do tell us about your indignation over the conduct of Cuomo...
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Napolitano...Cuomo

It's a cultural thing with Dag...err... Italian-American men.
It's expected, so it's all good. Right?

Gaetz doesn't have that excuse. He's just a creep.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

If the investigation finds he was a creeper, toss him.

Meanwhile, Cuomo is so bad Biden wants him to resign and Diego wants to play politics. Sad.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:21 pm If the investigation finds he was a creeper, toss him.
Are you really so stupid as to not understand the conflict of interest issue of someone having oversight powers over the agency that his investigating him? Or are you playing your usual game of being obtuse?
Meanwhile, Cuomo is so bad Biden wants him to resign and Diego wants to play politics. Sad.
If ethical & legal standards were applied equally to members of both parties, I'd say he should resign & let the NYAG have at him.

But with Trump, Gaetz and Jordan clearly there's an arbitrary & capricious manner in which you conservatives call for politicians to be punished.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

He is one of many on the committee. The committee chair is a Democrat. Investigate him and if the investigation finds he is a creep remove him.

As for Cuomo your reply doubles down on politics.
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:20 pm
If ethical & legal standards were applied equally to members of both parties, I'd say he should resign & let the NYAG have at him.
Meanwhile you have yet to say he should resign or be removed. Meanwhile I continue to say charges should be brought against Trump and investigate the others.

So keep playing your politics and performing your mental gymnastics.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

That olive oil charm is not helping Andrew Cuomo at all in New York. Next up, resign or be impeached. Oh and it looks like Andy might be facing criminal charges in Albany County.

He won't be well remembered. As much as Republicans in upstate were bitching about him being too liberal and coming for their guns, liberals hate him for dragging his feet on reforms that should have been done a long time ago.

The only reason why marijuana get legalized in New York was because this scandal was starting to happen and Cuomo tried to make friends with some liberals by tossing them the weed bone. But it was too late for him.

Now what's happening with that treasonous motherfuker who tried to take over Congress?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

BSmack wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:33 pm That olive oil charm is not helping Andrew Cuomo at all in New York. Next up, resign or be impeached. Oh and it looks like Andy might be facing criminal charges in Albany County.

He won't be well remembered. As much as Republicans in upstate were bitching about him being too liberal and coming for their guns, liberals hate him for dragging his feet on reforms that should have been done a long time ago.

The only reason why marijuana get legalized in New York was because this scandal was starting to happen and Cuomo tried to make friends with some liberals by tossing them the weed bone. But it was too late for him.

Now what's happening with that treasonous motherfuker who tried to take over Congress?
Good call. Cuomo is a POS who is getting exactly what he deserves. He strangled MTA and the NYC subway for years because he's an asshole, and he fired the successful MTA chief, Andy Bylford, because was doing a good job and getting too popular for Cuomo's liking.

His brother, Chris Fredo Cuomo, should be fired from CNN as well for coordinating media responses to older bro's sexual assault allegations without telling viewers.

Both Cuomo brothers can totally go fuck themselves, and each other for all I care.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

And he's gone in 11 days Likely he's negotiating whatever penalties he's going to have to pay criminally speaking with the prosecutors.

And no they're not going to take his dad's name off of the Tappan Zee Bridge. And it was pretty fucking weak of Andrew to blame his up bringing for being rapey. Why don't we just say that being Italian-American means that you're going to be more likely to be a gangster? Oh that would be offensive?

And get this, we have our first upstate born and raised governor since the 19th century. And I mean mid-nineteenth century. Like it's been a hundred and seventy-five years. She's from Buffalo so my guess is that the Bills will be getting their new stadium sooner rather than later. Other than that she's a Centrist Democrat in the Joe Biden mode. Oh yeah and she's a WOMAN!!!
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

BSmack wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 10:47 am Oh yeah and she's a WOMAN!!!
Very progressive of you Dems. Your first female governor.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

LOL
Ann Richards wouldn't have a snowball's chance in Hell of getting elected in Texas in this century.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Rightfully so. She was a complete idiot.

But on top of that she was elected by old “southern Democrats”. The Democratic Party moved away from these Democrats and they moved en mass to the GOP where these Dems have prevented a Liberal from winning a State Wide election since 1993.

This of course is why liberals so want to open the borders and give away so much for free. They understand they have no shot of winning in the arena of ideas so they need to expand the voter base by any means to have a shot. And in that they are doing quite well. They will soon win a State wide election and at that point Texas will lose its competitive advantage.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:02 pm Rightfully so. She was a complete idiot.

But on top of that she was elected by old “southern Democrats”. The Democratic Party moved away from these Democrats and they moved en mass to the GOP where these Dems have prevented a Liberal from winning a State Wide election since 1993.

This of course is why liberals so want to open the borders and give away so much for free. They understand they have no shot of winning in the arena of ideas so they need to expand the voter base by any means to have a shot. And in that they are doing quite well. They will soon win a State wide election and at that point Texas will lose its competitive advantage.
Texas will be turning blue, but it has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

It will have everything to do with having a giant power outage in February that resulted in 210 people dying, doing nothing to fix the problem, and then having more outages this summer. It will have to do with one of their senators high-tailing it to Cancun during the disaster. It will have everything to do with the governor totally fucking up the state government's response to Covid19, resulting in Texas becoming one of the leading states in new Delta infections. It will have to do with trying to force children to go to school while unmaksed while sending his own kids to a school that requires masks (again, same issue with Cruz).

Texans have had enough with the Party of Death.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:31 pm I had the honor of a dinner with Gov. Richards, with Gov. Edwards, and it is truly regrettable that the evening was not recorded for history. Two exceptional politicians in their prime, exchanging jokes and stories for hours, it was incredible.
No doubt she was extremely personable, but she was Biden level incompetent.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:40 pm
Left Seater wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:02 pm Rightfully so. She was a complete idiot.

Texas will be turning blue, but it has nothing to do with illegal immigration.

It will have everything to do with having a giant power outage in February that resulted in 210 people dying, doing nothing to fix the problem, and then having more outages this summer. It will have to do with one of their senators high-tailing it to Cancun during the disaster. It will have everything to do with the governor totally fucking up the state government's response to Covid19, resulting in Texas becoming one of the leading states in new Delta infections. It will have to do with trying to force children to go to school while unmaksed while sending his own kids to a school that requires masks (again, same issue with Cruz).

Texans have had enough with the Party of Death.
Totally wrong. But yeah let me take the opinion of a pedo from the U & L who has never lived there.

If the subject of attractiveness of pre-teen girls comes up I will totally 100% refer to you. On matters Texas we will laff at you.

But I will amend my take to add transplants from CA OR and WA to helping turn TX blue.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:48 pm turn TX blue.
Already Ben done.

Sin,
T-Bone Walker
Johnny Winter
Lightnin’ Hopkins
SRV
Albert Collins
Freddie King
Gary Clark Jr
ZZ Top
Big Mamma Thornton
etc
etc
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:43 pm No doubt she was extremely personable, but she was Biden level incompetent.
600,000 Covid 19 deaths on Dump's watch says what? You have gone off the deep end lately. Another brainless GQPer. There are no normal ones anymore.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 1:01 am
Left Seater wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:43 pm No doubt she was extremely personable, but she was Biden level incompetent.
600,000 Covid 19 deaths on Dump's watch says what? You have gone off the deep end lately. Another brainless GQPer. There are no normal ones anymore.
But but but Trump.

Remember how you freaked out if anyone mentioned Obama. Good to see you changing the rules again.

And your party played politics and prevented border closures and then as soon as they took control went to border closures.

More liberal mental gymnastics and flip flop. It what you do though.