Biles quits…

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Biles quits…

Post by Left Seater »

So yesterday day a US gymnast just quit in the middle of the team competition. It was not a physical issue, completely mental.

Since then lots of people have come out to support her and are giving her a pass. I do not understand this position. This athlete quit on her teammates in a team competition. Many hve labeled her the GOAT. But the GOAT doesn’t quit on teammates because the pressure is tough. All athletes face pressure and have to overcome mental hurdles to compete. Further this isn’t some teenage girl, rather she is a 24 year old woman.

It remains to be seen of this lady will compete in the individual events later in the games or if she sits those out as well. It will say Aton about her if she does compete in the individual events after quitting on her teammates in the team event.

I wasn’t all that familiar with her before, but I am now and now she is nothing but a quitter.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Re: Biles quits…

Post by Diego in Seattle »

When Klay Thompson isn't feeling it, he perhaps shoots an airball or misses a layup or two. There is no risk of serious injury or death.

What do you think happens when a gymnast is feeling off & attempts the vault event?

Her teammates get it & that's why they support her. They understand the risks involved in performing the acrobatic acts if one isn't on top of their game.

And are you saying she's not the GOAT because she opted not to compete at one meet, that you're completely ignorant of her career accomplishments, or......because of her skin color?

I'm betting on all of the above.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Look at the whiny liberal trying to make this a race thing. How sad.

No you sad pathetic clown, she was part of a team event. She said the pressure was overwhelming and she quit. She doesn't owe any of us anything, but she certainly owes it to her teammates. She quit on her teammates and that is unforgiveable. If you want to talk about the potential for injury, what about the position she put her teammate in when she quit? The teammate had to step in for her and compete in events she/they were not prepared to compete in. One of the ladies/girls (unsure of her age) said she hadn't warmed up that event. Further you bring up the vault, but she had already completed that.

If you want to talk about serious injury then we can discuss Mikaela Shiffrin who suffered from confidence issues and anxiety that left her physically sick to her stomach. Yet she didn't quit. She keeps going out there and there is a real risk of death at the speeds she is skiing at, vs your claim of death to a gymnastics competitor.

Bottom line is she quit on her teammates, just like Michael Jordan did in the Finals when he had the flu or Tom Brady did in the Super Bowl when he was a back up and had to step in for Drew Bledsoe. Oh wait...
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Armchair Couch Potato says what?

She probably helped her team by pulling out, giving another teammate a chance to fill in. They still got the silver medal in the team competition and probably would have fallen lower if she had participated, given the quality of her performances up to that point.

The fact that she is completely backed by her teammates shows that you have no idea WTF you're talking about.
Which team does Mikaela Shiffrin compete for, BTW?

Get yourself into shape, enter some world-class competition, and then get back to us.

Loser.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:03 pm
Mikey wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:04 pm Armchair Couch Potato says what?

She probably helped her team by pulling out, giving another teammate a chance to fill in. They still got the silver medal in the team competition and probably would have fallen lower if she had participated, given the quality of her performances up to that point.

The fact that she is completely backed by her teammates shows that you have no idea WTF you're talking about.
Which team does Mikaela Shiffrin compete for, BTW?

Get yourself into shape, enter some world-class competition, and then get back to us.

Loser.
If she was such a frail flower, she should have bailed a while back. You don't throw team mates under the bus.
Which teammates did she throw under the bus? Please provide a link to an article that includes audio of said teammate accusing Biles of throwing her under the bus.
9/27/22
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Frail flower?
:lol: :lol:

She's what, 4' 11'' or something? She'd probably kick your fat ass in any test of intelligence, strength or fortitude before you could get out of your chair.

How many golds did she win in 2016? How many national and world championships has she won since then? She was doing routines in practice that nobody else had ever tried up until a couple of weeks ago.

Really you need get to out of your Barcalounger, join Left Pantload in a workout schedule, and go try some international competition before you try and judge any of these competitors.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty wrote:She doesn't owe any of us anything, but she certainly owes it to her teammates. She quit on her teammates and that is unforgiveable.
What have her teammates said about it?
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:00 am
Lefty wrote:She doesn't owe any of us anything, but she certainly owes it to her teammates. She quit on her teammates and that is unforgiveable.
Must I do everything for you?
9/27/22
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

Bottom line-- too bad she leaves with a stain on her bio. Someone else will fill in the gap soon enough.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:28 am
Mikey wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:12 pm Frail flower?

She's what, 4' 11'' or something? She'd probably kick your fat ass in any test of intelligence, strength or fortitude before you could get out of your chair.

How many golds did she win in 2016? How many national and world championships has she won since then? She was doing routines in practice that nobody else had ever tried up until a couple of weeks ago.

Really you need get to out of your Barcalounger, join Left Pantload in a workout schedule, and go try some international competition before you try and judge any of these competitors.
Quit being a liberal pussy, Mikey. She's a "me me" liberal. Then again - that's how most of you people are, so...
Recliner jock demands that athlete compete when not prepared to do so competitively nor safely, and when she says no couch potato calls her self-centered for not risking HER safety.

Who is the self-centered asshole?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:14 am
poptart wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:00 am
Must I do everything for you?
lol

Yeah, so what we are left with is...

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:12 pm

Care to take the triathlon challenge? You are shorter than I am and not that far behind me in weight. I carry some extra weight, but I probably do more physically than most of this board.

But are you saying unless you have done exactly what someone else does then you can't offer an opinion? If so then why are you offering your opinion on politicians? And if it comes down to athletics, then Wolfman and I are the most qualified to offer an opinion since we have competed at the highest level of the regular posters here. Meanwhile I don't say you can't have an opinion on college football for example.

And yes she quit on her teammates.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty wrote:And if it comes down to athletics, then Wolfman and I are the most qualified to offer an opinion since we have competed at the highest level of the regular posters here.
What level did you guys compete at?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:55 am

Care to take the triathlon challenge? You are shorter than I am and not that far behind me in weight. I carry some extra weight, but I probably do more physically than most of this board.
Completely irrelevant to this discussion, but I guess it’s the best you can do.

I bet my dick’s bigger though.
:meds:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:06 am

So you can call me fat and lazy which in your mind is relevant to the discussion, but if I counter that then it is irrelevant to the discussion? Nice mental gymnastics.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:37 am
Lefty wrote:And if it comes down to athletics, then Wolfman and I are the most qualified to offer an opinion since we have competed at the highest level of the regular posters here.
NCAA. What level of tennis did you complete at again?
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

I played football for the U of Maine Black Bears.
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Whoa....Left Behinder & Big Zero played football? That's got to be a huge commitment for the year. I mean, practicing/playing from July until November or December?

When I was a competitive swimmer I got 2 weeks off at the end of August. That's it.

And training involved 2 hour workouts in the morning, 1.5 hours weightlifting in the afternoon followed by another 2.5 hours of training in the pool. I don't know about what training looks like for gymnasts, but I imagine the commitment is similar for both hours in a day & number of days in the year. But you two republicans go ahead & bleat about how you know so much about Olympic sports (in spite of never having trained or participated in them) as you watch these sports only once every four years.

And it's not that much of a stretch of the imagination to think that the party of insurgents who called black capitol cops the n-bomb, want schools to not teach how poorly blacks have been treated by white Americans, and attempt voter suppression are racists. Again, tell me why you conservatives melted down about Colin Kaepernick "disrespecting the American Flag" by kneeling during the National Anthem but white members of GQP beating cops with our national colors isn't.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

The conservative outrage machine is a fascinating contraption. People who generally could not give two flying fucks about ladies gymnastics all of the sudden are beyond outraged about a young black female (hint hint) protecting her health by bowing out a gymnastics competition. A bunch of overweight armchair quarterbacks who have never participated in any sort of gymnastic exercise in their lives all of the sudden have passionate thoughts about Simone Biles and how she's a disgrace to America and her teammates.

You people are fucking losers.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:38 pm The conservative outrage machine is a fascinating contraption. People who generally could not give two flying fucks about ladies gymnastics all of the sudden are beyond outraged about a young black female (hint hint) protecting her health by bowing out a gymnastics competition. A bunch of overweight armchair quarterbacks who have never participated in any sort of gymnastic exercise in their lives all of the sudden have passionate thoughts about Simone Biles and how she's a disgrace to America and her teammates.

Her bowing out wasn't just for herself. It's convenient that in the conservative rush to rage about a black athlete (that they only see once every four years) that they conveniently leave out that she had already performed one exercise & scored low. She felt someone else could do better
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:57 am
Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:37 am
NCAA. What level of tennis did you complete at again?
Challenger level pro tennis.

"Minor League" tennis, you could say.

I also played a lot of small money tennis events that were not part of the Challenger Tour.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:46 pm Challenger level pro tennis.

"Minor League" tennis, you could say.

I also played a lot of small money tennis events that were not part of the Challenger Tour.
You were a tennis hustler
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I was a good player, but guys at my level are a dime-a-dozen in the big world picture.

I knew I could never make it in pro tennis.
So all I wanted was to play at my level and ------> horsewhip somebody! :)
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Softball Bat wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:00 am
Pretty much what they would be expected to say. Wouldn't surprise me, though, if their tune changes after the Games.

Suni Lee may be forever grateful, since Biles's dropping out opened the door for her to win gold. Assuming Biles would have performed at her usual level, which isn't a safe assumption, Lee likely would've had to settle for silver.
"I see everything twice!"
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I have no problem with her dropping out of the all-around or other individual events.

Quitting on her team in a team event is another matter.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 1:28 am
Mikey wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:12 pm Frail flower?

Quit being a liberal pussy, Mikey. She's a "me me" liberal. Then again - that's how most of you people are, so...
What does this have to do with politics?

Funny, for somebody who constantly claims not to be political, whenever your mental deficiencies are called out and you have no actual take, you immediately go to to the "stop being a liberal" card.

Pathetic.
Last edited by Mikey on Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:38 pm A bunch of overweight armchair quarterbacks who have never participated in any sort of gymnastic exercise in their lives all of the sudden have passionate thoughts about Simone Biles and how she's a disgrace to America and her teammates.

So you never played college football, guess you shouldn't be offering an opinion going forward eh?

You have never lived in Texas so you won't be offering an opinion on politics here then eh?

That or this is just another hypocritical stance of yours.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:56 am
Mikey wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:06 am

So you can call me fat and lazy which in your mind is relevant to the discussion, but if I counter that then it is irrelevant to the discussion? Nice mental gymnastics.
I merely suggested, at the outset, that you should try "walking a mile in her shoes" before being so quick to criticize. Suddenly it becomes "well I run triathlons what about you?" Yes, that is irrelevant. You're either monumentally dense and missing the point or intentionally deflecting. You have no idea what her mental or physical state is, or was, or her relationship and history with her teammates. You post something inflammatory on a message board and get all offended when somebody calls you on it. Sad little XXXL snowflake.

Read this article, if you have the attention span. Over the past six years she (along with the rest of the women's gymnasts) has been abused, lied to and "thrown under the bus" over and over by her own "team" and still accomplished more than almost any athlete in gymnastics or Olympic history. Most of her teammates are four to six years younger than she is and have benefitted from her recent activism and the light that's being cast on the entire corrupt orgnization.

You and 'Spray can call me a woke liberal for giving this any credence. So be it. As far as I'm concerned, the entire Olympic movement, and especially the US Gymnastics organization, should be torn down and started over in some other form.

I don't particularly like what she did, because I wanted to see her perform and succeed, but I get, or at least accept, why she did it. Try walking a mile in her shoes.

I was going to boycott the Olympics entirely this year on principle, but can't "not watch" because the athletes deserve our attention and respect, whatever the outcome of the events.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/o ... assar-fbi/
Simone Biles was abandoned by American Olympic officials, and the torment hasn’t stopped
The trouble with the phrase “mental health” is that it’s an abstraction that allows you to sail right straight over what happened to Simone Biles and, in a way, what is still happening to her. To this day, American Olympic officials continue to betray her. They deny that they had a legal duty to protect her and others from rapist-child pornographer Larry Nassar, and they continue to evade accountability in judicial maneuvering. Abuse is a current event for her.

It’s a perilous endeavor to project what Biles, the most uniquely superior gymnast in the world, is feeling or thinking at this juncture. But she has been frank about these things: her profound lingering distrust of USA Gymnastics and the USOPC and her conviction they will not do right by her and other athletes of their own accord. Remember, if it wasn’t for Biles bringing her clout to the issue, these users would still be making women train in the buggy squalor of the Karolyi Ranch, the USOPC-sanctioned hellhole where they were molested.

As Biles told NBC’s Hoda Kotb in a recent interview, one of the main reasons she came back for another Olympics at age 24 was to try to ensure some accountability. “If there weren’t a remaining survivor in the sport, they would’ve just brushed it to the side,” she said.

It was only two weeks ago that the Justice Department’s inspector general released a report on the Nassar case, in which Biles learned in new infuriating detail how corrupt officials hushed up evidence that the gymnastics doctor was a serial sex assaulter and how then-USAG chief Steve Penny traded favors with local FBI agent Jay Abbott to bottom-drawer it.

Documents produced in a long-stalled civil suit against USOPC and USAG have brought other aggravating recent revelations. One in particular is worth looking at, in light of what happened to Biles on the vaulting floor in Tokyo on July 27, 2021. That’s the day Biles became so disoriented on her vault that she couldn’t risk competing in the team finals.

As chance would have it, that’s the same date that, six years earlier, Steve Penny threw her to the wolf.

On July 27, 2015, Biles was an 18-year-old world champion who arrived at USAG headquarters in Indianapolis for a series of appearances to promote one of their events. For two days, Biles signed autographs and did other favors to please USAG officials. Penny personally drove Biles and her mother to some of the functions and had extended conversations with her, according to John Manly, an attorney for Biles and other victims. Biles even appeared at a birthday party for Penny’s daughter.

You know what Penny failed to mention over those two days? In fact, failed to breathe so much as a word of, much less warn her of? The fact that he had credible evidence Nassar was a molester.

On July 25, shortly before Biles arrived in Indianapolis, Penny had learned of an “unambiguous claim of sexual abuse” by Nassar against a gymnast from a private investigator, who told him he was obliged to go straight to law enforcement. Instead Penny went straight to the USOPC, calling CEO Scott Blackmun for advice. On July 27, even as Biles was in Indianapolis smiling for the cameras and signing autographs, Penny scheduled a meeting with the local FBI. And on July 28, he met with the FBI’s Abbott, who subsequently smothered the investigation for months while Penny explored getting him a job at the USOPC.

And he never said a word to Biles.

If you think conduct like this is past tense for these organizations, think again. Throughout 2020 and 2021, the USOPC and USAG have perpetuated their coverup with civil court motions. They have hidden from accountability with bankruptcy proceedings. They have demanded that in exchange for any civil settlement, Biles and others who suffered Nassar’s assaults issue blanket liability releases that would protect a rogue’s gallery of well-known abusers, as well as Penny. And they have fought to keep the depositions of Penny, Blackmun and former chairman Larry Probst under seal.

Under seal.

Does that sound like these organizations have turned over a new leaf and become more “athlete-centered?” They had the nerve to feign support for Biles this week. They are not her supporters. They are her tormentors.

The price for winning all those gold medals is that Biles now gets to be analyzed by every armchair psychologist in the world. Here’s a bulletin. She’s not doing so well. And exactly how well should she be doing under these circumstances? “It’s like fighting all those demons coming in here,” she said after the team competition.

It is unfair and potentially even deceptive to try to peer into her head and delineate the exact shape of those demons as she tries to decide whether to compete again in Tokyo. But it was always equally unfair to expect her to vault lightly past the Nassar case and back on to the medal podium.

One of the things the women who were preyed upon by Nassar need is real accountability. There has been very little. The FBI’s report describes outright lies to the internal investigator by Abbott, yet the Department of Justice declined to charge him, and he is enjoying retirement with impunity. Why? Blackmun appears to have lied outright to Congress, and he and Penny ignored mandatory child abuse reporting laws, also with impunity. Why? Even Nassar, in prison, has evaded full accountability, ducking financial penalties of his verdict. Why? And by the way, why hasn’t there been a full-fledged law enforcement investigation into crimes against children at the Karolyi Ranch? Why? Because, girls.

Prison officials allowed convicted sex abuser Larry Nassar to pay little to victims while spending thousands on himself

Here’s another bulletin: The Olympics is no happy anniversary for Nassar’s victims. “It is a huge trigger,” says Rachael Denhollander, whose police report against Nassar in August 2016 finally triggered the Michigan law enforcement investigation — led by women — that took him down.

“This time of year is awful because it brings back what it was like,” she says. “It brings back how hard it was to speak up, to verbalize it all for the first time. This is when it all came out. And the body does keep score. It remembers those times of year and those anniversaries. I can’t even imagine trying to function.”

The body keeps score.

To perform the aerials that Biles does requires a wholesale commitment of mind and body. When you are suspended 10 feet in the air, upside down and twisting at the rate of a motorized rotor, “You have to be there 100 percent or 120 percent because, if you’re not the slightest bit, you can get hurt,” she said the other day. “I didn’t want to go out there and do something dumb and get hurt and be negligent. . . . Not worth it. At the end of the day, it’s like, we want to walk out of here. Not be dragged out of here on a stretcher or anything.”

To perform at that height and that hazard required trust. Right now, Simone Biles has none. And why should she?
Last edited by Mikey on Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:43 pm So let's just say that ALL athletes should quit right now. They all go through this. Certainly if they're black.
Put the bottle down for a few days, Gomer.

Why do you care anyway? She's black and you obviously have no use for her kind.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Wed Jul 28, 2021 9:12 pm Really you need get to out of your Barcalounger, join Left Pantload in a workout schedule
Mikey wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 5:58 pm I merely suggested, at the outset, that you should try "walking a mile in her shoes" before being so quick to criticize.
Nice spin, but whatever.

If we have to walk a mile in someone's shoes or have their exact experiences before we can offer a comment, then none of us are going to have very many opinions. But if we get down to it, most of us have participated in team sports and we haven't quit on our teammates. We didn't say wow the pressure is too much and I just can't perform and for the team's sake I am quitting.
the US Gymnastics organization, should be torn down and started over in some other form.
On this we agree. What was done to those athletes is unforgiveable. Far more people should be held accountable here than have been, including in some instances parents who were quick to overlook/dismiss.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

The great thing about a message board is that you're absolutely entitled to express your opinion.

And I'm absolutely entitled to tell you you're full of shit, and call you anything I want to while doing it.

Isn't it a wonderful world?
Have a nice day.
8)

Note: This doesn't apply to shutyomouth. He's not entitled to anything but a set of really cheap guitar strings and a severe case of heat rash.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

How the fukk politics gets dragged into this is beyond me.

I understand LS’ you don’t quit on the team comments, but who the fukk knows what was going on in her head.

She had a few bad events and realized she just wasn’t feeling it and bowed out.

I think that’s a pretty big thing to do. She could have just mailed it in.

Will she pull it together for the individual events?

WTF knows?

Maybe she’s just on the rag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

WGARA?

Seriously this is the dumbest freaking thing in the world. You guys are arguing over a female gymnast. I stopped giving a shit about that about the exact same time that Bella Karolyi handed a broken Kerri Skrug to Larry Nasser. No doubt he molested her later.

Aren't football teams back in camp?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

^Pretty much this.

It’s women’s gymnastics, a once-in-every four five year topic of conversation. Something nobody gives a shit about (even as a matter of national pride, because there’s nothing much to be proud anymore of except when our iPhones are fully charged) and most everyone is just being a judgmental prick about this.

Nonetheless if Ohio State’s quarterback pulled this shit before kickoff of the Rose Bowl, it would be complete fucking bullshit and he/she should be kicked off the team immediately. Especially if the race card is in play ! :P
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Watching Rogan talking about it.

Biles has been on ADHD since a kid and apparently it’s illegal in Japan.

And it could be that she’s in withdrawal.

If this is the case, Japan can fukk the fukk off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

WGARA about Ohio State football?
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

You’re entitled to your opinion, however, Women’s Olympic gymnastics is still arguably more frequent a conversation than when Stanford fields a good football team.

But hey good news, at least you’re not Kal. And your Hoover Institute is top notch (thanks to Dr Sowell :wink: ).
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Djokovic Quits

https://www.wsj.com/articles/novak-djok ... 1627734411

This loser threw his teammate under the bus, and is an embarrassment to tennis, himself, his country and the entire Olympic movement
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

That he did. The tantrum was McEnroe lite.