Paging 88braincells

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Paging 88braincells

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:02 pm The princess was already a well paid Dump employee.
There would be no reason for her to be a consultant to the company she worked for.
So says you. But who are you to decide what their business reasons might be?
Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:02 pm Dump was paying bogus "consulting fees" (over the course of many years) to evade income tax.
Again who are you to say what was done was bogus? Further if the consulting company paid taxes on that money, how is that avoiding paying taxes? That would be shifting of the tax burden from Trump’s company to her consulting company. If her consulting company then paid her that money the tax burden would again shift to her. If she did t pay income taxes on that, then there would certainly be an issue. But the issue would be with her personally, not the Trump organization.
Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:02 pm
Deliberate criminal activity.

Again just because you say it is doesn’t make it so.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:36 pm It's a form of money laundering.
So my wife and I are also laundering money?

And you are now claiming the money was somehow illegally obtained?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:15 pm

It's Left seater, consider the source
Please go ahead and poke holes in the real world example I gave of my personal situation.

Then show us how someone can’t be an employee of and a consultant to a company.

:popcorn:

Look. There likely is some criminal activity if you dig hard enough. But when you half ass it and try to make criminal common tax savings, you just end up with nothing. Just because this is complicated and beyond the means of most Americans doesn’t make it illegal itself.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 6:23 pm
Mikey wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:36 pm It's a form of money laundering.
So my wife and I are also laundering money?

And you are now claiming the money was somehow illegally obtained?
It's not all about you and your wife. In fact, I didn't even read your post. I was referring to the Trump criminal enterprise, which is obvious.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Of course it isn’t all about me. I did however give an example of an owner consulting for a company she owns.

I just pointed out that it isn’t obvious and may in fact be above board. You then claim money laundering and I asked if you think my wife and I are guilty of the same.

Read more, post less seems to apply to you here.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Maybe you should read up a little more. Money laundering, tax fraud, whatever. Crimes were committed involving large sums of money.

Why are you even talking about Ivanka? Neither she nor either of her mongoloid brothers were even mentioned in the indictment.

Stick to the subject or keep coming off as a typical low-information MAGA moron. Your choice.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/07/01/nyre ... ained.html
The indictment accused the Trump Organization and Mr. Weisselberg of engaging in a 15-year scheme starting in 2005 to help executives evade taxes by compensating them with perks and bonuses that were kept off the books. The company also dodged some taxes it would have owed, the indictment said.

The indictment called Mr. Weisselberg one of the largest beneficiaries of the scheme, and said that he received about $1.76 million in indirect and hidden compensation, allowing him to evade hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes at every level of government. It said that he had improperly received a total of $133,000 in federal and state tax refunds as well.

Mr. Weisselberg is also accused of receiving free rent, cars for both him and his wife, and private school tuition for relatives. The company helped Mr. Weisselberg falsely claim he lived outside New York City, easing his tax burden, the indictment said.

And it said that Mr. Weisselberg and other executives were paid bonuses through Trump properties including the Mar-a-Lago Club, and that income was then reported as if they were contractors rather than regular employees. That allowed Mr. Weisselberg to make contributions to a type of tax-deferred pension plan that is available for self-employed people, the indictment said, enabling him to earn hundreds of thousands of dollars that he should not have.

Were any of Mr. Trump’s children charged?
Also no. Three of Mr. Trump’s adult children, Ivanka Trump, Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr., followed their father into the family business, and they briefly had their names surface in the investigation.

Late last year, Mr. Vance’s office and the office of Letitia James, the New York State attorney general, issued separate subpoenas to the Trump Organization related to tax write-offs on millions of dollars in consulting fees paid to TTT Consulting L.L.C., a company that was set up for the three adult children.

But the children were not mentioned in the indictment.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:13 pm Maybe you should read up a little more. Money laundering, tax fraud, whatever. Crimes were committed involving large sums of money.

Why are you even talking about Ivanka? Neither she nor either of her mongoloid brothers were even mentioned in the indictment.

Stick to the subject or keep coming off as a typical low-information MAGA moron. Your choice.
Look at you trying to run smack and intelligent smack at that. Yet you fail in spectacular fashion.

Softball posted a quote that involved Ivanka. I responded to that in the post immediately below his. Softball again references her.

So keep up or post less or keep proving your own idiocy. Or don’t. Some of us enjoy laughing at you.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:Softball posted a quote that involved Ivanka.
Only because YOU objected when Diego stated the obvious.

Which is that Dump evaded taxes by using Ivanka (and others) as bogus consultants to his bullshit corporation.

So I merely explained (briefly) that Diego was correct in what he stated about Ivanka.

You should eject.

But I expect you will continue to dig your hole -----> and you will eventually end up on display like Derron and .088.

Enjoy!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:29 pm
Mikey wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 7:13 pm Maybe you should read up a little more. Money laundering, tax fraud, whatever. Crimes were committed involving large sums of money.

Look at you trying to run smack and intelligent smack at that. Yet you fail in spectacular fashion.

Softball posted a quote that involved Ivanka. I responded to that in the post immediately below his. Softball again references her.

So keep up or post less or keep proving your own idiocy. Or don’t. Some of us enjoy laughing at you.
Get a grip.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater is what's known as -----> a partisan hack.

If Hitlery was in the process of having decades worth of financial crimes being exposed Lefty would be ALL about it!

But here with Dump, Lefty is worming around, trying to convince us that there is no there there.

It isn't working.

LOL
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Fri Jul 02, 2021 11:54 pm
Which is that Dump evaded taxes by using Ivanka (and others) as bogus consultants to his bullshit corporation.
I merely gave you an example of how that can be legal.

It isn’t illegal because you say so. Link us up to where someone can’t be an employee of and consultant to a company.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:I merely gave you an example of how that can be legal.
And why would you do that?

Do you think the prosecutors are not aware that there can be instances where it is legit?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So now you are changing your tune. Good to see.

The problem is when it comes to Trump there is a ton of hatred and things are half assed because of that hatred. See Nancy and impeachment.

States, prosecutors, liberals, the Democratic Party have all been digging for years on the clown show. Here’s hoping they aren’t just grasping at straws on these charges and have more than they are telling us.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:18 pm See Nancy and impeachment.
There was lots of evidence & testimony that was blocked by the GOP before the impeachment trial began, and many of the GOP were too busy doing interviews & other crap outside of the chambers while the trial was ongoing to know what evidence there actually was against Trump.

No evidence? Please....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Left Seater wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:18 pm So now you are changing your tune. Good to see.

The problem is when it comes to Trump there is a ton of hatred and things are half assed because of that hatred. See Nancy and impeachment.

States, prosecutors, liberals, the Democratic Party have all been digging for years on the clown show. Here’s hoping they aren’t just grasping at straws on these charges and have more than they are telling us.
poptart wrote:Left Seater is what's known as -----> a partisan hack.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater is a pinhead
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:22 am Left Seater is a pinhead

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=50089&p=1044141#p1044141

:)
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:16 am
Left Seater wrote: Sat Jul 03, 2021 1:18 pm So now you are changing your tune. Good to see.

poptart wrote:Left Seater is what's known as -----> a partisan hack.
And now you are left only with name calling. When your take has been completely destroyed and you post no facts I guess name calling is all you have left.

Thanks for the bode!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Trump Organization executives are probably not guilty of the 15 (for now) felony charges?

Is that what you are selling here?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

No. Clearly your reading comprehension is as shitty as your predictions.

I pointed out that your consultant claim very well could be above board. Mikey called it money laundering which is comical as well.

Again, for the hundredth time, I want the orange clown to be put on trial and found guilty of something. It is the only way he will ever shut up and go away.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Trump is now claiming that tax fraud, money laundering, etc., should not be considered crimes. Because murder, rape, illegal border crossing and stuff.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

He is an idiot, Lock him up.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Glad we can agree on something…

:lol: 8)

🇺🇸
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:Again, for the hundredth time, I want the orange clown to be put on trial and found guilty of something.
lol

Good.

Then why are you continually worming around, seeking to dream up excuses for the ridiculous jackass?

You are a mess, dude.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You aren’t good at this message boarding thing eh?

You tried to draw a link and claim criminal activity due to said link. I have asked a question multiple times that you haven’t answered. I also gave an example of something similar that is totally legal. You keep fighting back against this with emotion. You have shown no facts other than the initial story and have dodged questions.

When you operate on emotion you get half-assed outcomes. See Nancy rushing the impeachment process vs waiting for all the info that would strengthen the case.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

This isn't just about Trump or Democrats.

It was also about Republicans shielding Trump from prosecution (as shown in the link). And while the impeachment effort failed to remove Trump it laid bare how sycophantic the GQP is towards Trump. And voters will be reminded many times of this next year. Questions will be raised, such as "How many fewer people would have died of the coronavirus if Pence had been POTUS instead of Trump?" & "Would the Jan 6th insurrection have happened if Trump had been removed from office & banned from taking it again?"

The impeachment was basically blocked by the Republicans, and in doing so they've hung a huge albatross around their necks for 2022 & 2024.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:59 pm

It was also about Republicans shielding Trump from prosecution (as shown in the link).
You and your link just proved my point. Nancy rushed and half-assed the impeachment process in the House. Had she waited the addtional evidence would have been included in the Impeachment proceedings. Instead she forced it foward and then expected the Senate to clean up her half assed effort. She handed the Senate an easy out.

But thanks again for proving my point. Don't half-ass important shit and then hope and pray someone else makes it right for you.

Keep kicking your own ass.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 8:04 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:59 pm

It was also about Republicans shielding Trump from prosecution (as shown in the link).
You and your link just proved my point. Nancy rushed and half-assed the impeachment process in the House. Had she waited the addtional evidence would have been included in the Impeachment proceedings. Instead she forced it foward and then expected the Senate to clean up her half assed effort. She handed the Senate an easy out.

But thanks again for proving my point. Don't half-ass important shit and then hope and pray someone else makes it right for you.

Keep kicking your own ass.
Please explain how the Senate GQP would have allowed that testimony/evidence in any circumstances other than a 55-45 Democrat majority.

TIA
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

That's just it. The Senate shouldn't be adding evidence. The House brings charges and the supporting evidence, not the Senate.

Let me lay this out in much simpler terms that a short bus rider should be able to understand.

The House is like a DA or prosecutor. They review evidence and testamony and decide to bring charges or not.

The Senate is like a jury. They review the evidence the House presents and determine the guilt or innocence. They jury doesn't go out and collect new evidence or have new evidence submitted to the Court.

Again. If Nancy hadn't rushed/half-assed the Impeachment process, this evidence could have been included. The House could have waited a month or two and that evidence would have been available and included for the Senate, even without Senate action.

This isn't hard to grasp for humans with a functioning brain.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 9:48 pmThe Senate is like a jury.
When was the last time that anyone was on a jury where jurors were allowed to walk into the hallway & do interviews with a "news network?"

Where was the voir dire where prejudiced people could be struck from the jury?

That was a sham of a trial, and it's the antics of the GQP that made it that way.
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Keep spinning. Nancy rushed the charges and handed the Senate an incomplete Impeachment. Period. Full Stop.

We will never know the outcome had she actually done a decent job on the front end. But bottom line is she gave the GOP a gift.

Take your obvious anger up with her.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Dump could have started a violent insurrection at the Capitol to interfere with our democratic process and the Senate GQPers in 2020 wouldn't vote to convict him. Oh, wait....

:lol:
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:51 pm 6 months later...
Eat shit
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

That impeachment was after he left office, but at least it wasn’t rushed and done half-assed.

While I don’t think his speech is enough to impeach, I do wish he had been on that go round.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:51 pm
Screw_Michigan wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:53 pm Dump could have started a violent insurrection at the Capitol to interfere with our democratic process and the Senate GQPers in 2020 wouldn't vote to convict him. Oh, wait....

:lol:
6 months later...
There's been a vote as to whether to investigate the insurrection, and almost every repukelican voted against it.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:25 am That impeachment was after he left office, but at least it wasn’t rushed and done half-assed.

While I don’t think his speech is enough to impeach, I do wish he had been on that go round.
You make a lot of excuses for Dump for someone who claims to not like him. Why is that?
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Diego wrote:And while the impeachment effort failed to remove Trump it laid bare how sycophantic the GQP is towards Trump.
Indeed.

Lefty's behavior in this thread personifies that.

He worms around and talks out of both sides of his mouth.

Mitt had it right, or course.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:55 am
Left Seater wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:25 am That impeachment was after he left office, but at least it wasn’t rushed and done half-assed.

You make a lot of excuses for Dump for someone who claims to not like him. Why is that?
I am not making excuses. I have given a few opinion which have been clearly labeled.

But I don’t have blind hatred for the man or the President like most liberals do. Many of his policies and actions were good for America and Americans. He also failed at many things and is a complete idiot most times.

However, if he broke laws he should be charged and tried. That said he shouldn’t face bogus charges like many want to put on him just because. See Diego and his refusal to accept Nancy’s half-assed first impeachment attempt or Softball’s consultant/employee conspiracy.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty wrote:That said he shouldn’t face bogus charges like many want to put on him just because. See Diego and his refusal to accept Nancy’s half-assed first impeachment attempt or Softball’s consultant/employee conspiracy.
It isn't a conspiracy, wingnut.

It is 15 (so far) felony charges.

And I gave you the opportunity to go on record as saying the Dump Org is probably not guilty of the charges.

poptart wrote:Trump Organization executives are probably not guilty of the 15 (for now) felony charges?

Is that what you are selling here?
Sack up or shut up, Nancy Boy.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Softball Bat wrote: Wed Jul 07, 2021 2:49 am
Lefty wrote:That said he shouldn’t face bogus charges like many want to put on him just because. See Diego and his refusal to accept Nancy’s half-assed first impeachment attempt or Softball’s consultant/employee conspiracy.
It isn't a conspiracy, wingnut.
If it isn't a conspiracy, then link us up to something showing you can't be a consultant to and an employee of.

We are still waiting...