They’re relatively cheap

And little kids love them
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Gummies

Post by Left Seater »

Not in.

Random drug testing ensures that.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 11:16 pm True. Can definitely see your side on that. I’d never suggest a pilot do them or anything else with THC in it, unless you maybe had a week or so to recover.

Still - the world is changing to this mindset. They’re pretty harmless, and damn if you don’t sleep better when doing them!
I wonder if how long the "drug" stays in your system is different by consumption: smoking or oral. Probably not but it's entirely possible.

Beside, Clarence Thomas, of all people, all but said MJ should be legally federally.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 4:09 pm So how many of you are doing them? They’re even legal here in Maconga. A nice, lengthy buzz!
I haven't really had any good opportunities to experiment with edibles so I'm behind the curve on those. I know they are legal in Michigan and very popular with my friends.

Generally the few times I've consumed edibles, I've also been pretty drunk, so my perception of them is pretty altered. I slammed an edible cookie my friend gave to me at 1 am once, woke up at 3 just higher than hell, almost to the point of hallucinating. I then went back to bed and stared at the moon out the window until like 7 am, until I feel asleep again after the moon went down.

Cool story bro, I know. Anyway, if edibles are anything with a similar timeframe to other orally consumed drugs I've had, I would hope I could pop one at 11 am, be high by noon, and then ride that bitch until 8 pm or so, with maybe a few extra nibbles. That would probably be my goal. But for now, I'll stick to smoking.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.