Ty Cobb

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Re: Ty Cobb

Post by Mikey »

(Haven't had a chance to watch the videos)
Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jun 16, 2021 5:45 pm Evidently, Cobb was more for black rights than just about any whites were back then…
That's all cool and stuff, but not a particularly high bar to set.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Lol, a whitewashing of Ty Cobb's racist history by Hilldale College. What's next? A Ty Cobb documentary by Tucker Carlson? No doubt Spray would fall over himself to post that here.

You remain a pitiful human being.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

I can finally rest, now that I've learned that Ty Cobb was not a racist.

What an albatross this has been for me!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:47 pm Bitter because one of your gods lied? Why do you hate people from the South so much?

Too bad you weren’t harmed in your absence.
Liberals: The federal government and its policies and rooted in slavery.

Trumpsters: Oh yeah? Well guess what? Ty Cobb was NOT a racist.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:46 pm
Hmmm. I guess. The liberal democrats were for slavery and started the KKK back in the day. Then we have liberals continuing the racist goverment actions today; see the Farm Aid and reparations recently struck down by the courts as racist or the restaurant relief also struck down as racist.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Dinsdale
Lord Google

Post by Dinsdale »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:24 pm Lol, a whitewashing of Ty Cobb's racist history by Hilldale College.

So you believe the "blackwashing" of Cobb by Al Stump, who demonized him for financial gain (this isn't new info, been around since Cobb died)?

You toe the party line so hard, you're not even a human being. Anything leftist is irrefutable in your world -- sad.

But Cobb's crucifixion isn't nearly as horrible as that of Al Jolson, who was a great champion of equal rights, but for decades the Screwies have rewritten history.
I got 99 problems but the 'vid ain't one
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:14 am
Screw_Michigan wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 2:46 pm
Papa Willie wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 1:47 pm Bitter because one of your gods lied? Why do you hate people from the South so much?

Too bad you weren’t harmed in your absence.

Trumpsters: Oh yeah? Well guess what? Ty Cobb was NOT a racist.
People like you pretend to care about blacks just so they’ll keep voting for Democrats.

You’re a racist of the worst kind.
Democrats don't have to pretend to care. They're actively trying to protect the voting rights of blacks, while Republicans are trying to take them away.

Again, if your party's last POTUS to do something for blacks died 156 years ago, you might be a member of a racist party....
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:23 pm you might be a member of a racist party....
Meanwhile we know you are a member of a racist party given the courts blocking your party’s laws the last few weeks.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:14 am People like you pretend to care about blacks just so they’ll keep voting for Democrats.

You’re a racist of the worst kind.

Kill your pets and put them out of their misery.
Project, much? Is this a trait you got from Dump, or did Dump get it from you?
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Cobb has been dead for 61 years. I'm more worried about present-day racists.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

If that’s the case you prolly shouldn’t have voted for Biden and the Dems you sent to Congress.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Of course the Biden Admin botched the Juneteenth rollout. This is the same cabal of dipshits that thought releasing the federal budget request the Friday of Memorial Day weekend was a great idea. I mean, talk about a giant middle finger to the DC metro area's working class that their busiest day of the year would be that Friday. F them.

Well, I guess I'll give them a pass for now, considering they're not the Dump Administration and its rein of terror.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

BSmack wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:01 pm Cobb has been dead for 61 years. I'm more worried about present-day racists.
Me too.

The "anti-racists" are pushing us towards a civil war, as are the "anti-facists".
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 12:24 pm Lol, a whitewashing of Ty Cobb's racist history by Hilldale College. What's next? A Ty Cobb documentary by Tucker Carlson? No doubt Spray would fall over himself to post that here.

You remain a pitiful human being.
Have you watched Leershen's speech?

I came into this accepting of the "fact" that Cobb was right up there with Hitler, Stalin and Ghengis Khan as one of history's monsters. He makes a pretty damn good case for Cobb.

So, was Cobb a racist?

Who knows?

But the fact that the story of him being a monster came about after his death and the explanation that Stump invented this horrible character to sell books makes sense. It was the early 60s, when northerners liked to pretend how anti-racist they were compared to those horrible southerners. It was good cover for their own less than honorable treatment of balcks.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 12:23 pm
BSmack wrote: Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:01 pm Cobb has been dead for 61 years. I'm more worried about present-day racists.
Me too.

The "anti-racists" are pushing us towards a civil war, as are the "anti-facists".

Wanna take another swing at that, slappy?
9/27/22
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:17 pm
Me too.

You can point to a handful of idiots, some of which were there just to make Trump look bad.

I can point to an entire party who's platform these days is pretty much America is systemically racist and all you white devils need to get on your knees, beg for forgiveness and give the poor downtrodden brown masses a large chunk of their shit.

I can also point to an ongoing massacre of these brown folks which has been accelerated because the police have been neutered in areas where they are desperately needed.

But, you don't live there, so fukk it, I guess. It'll all get worked out when your side takes complete control and the equity fairy makes everyone the same, right comrade? I mean, it worked sooooooo fukking well when Uncle Joe did it a century ago.

Yup, we just need to stomp out inequity, put up a bunch of windmills and promote transitioning to confused 13 year olds. It'll be epcot!
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:38 am You can point to a handful of idiots, some of which were there just to make Trump look bad.
You are dangerously delusional, truly an anti-democratic fascist.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

smackaholic wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:38 am
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:17 pm

Me too.

You can point to a handful of idiots, some of which were there just to make Trump look bad.
You couldn't be more delusional.
9/27/22
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 1:45 pm https://time.com/6074941/joe-biden-gun-violence-plan/

“The $350 billion in federal funds to assist local law enforcement comes from the American Rescue Plan, the $1.9 trillion coronavirus relief package Biden signed into law in March. The funds can be used to hire additional law enforcement officers”

Weird. They were for defunding police, and now they want more of them.

:lol:
When was President Biden ever in favor of "defunding" the police? Take your time, porky.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Papa Willie wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:57 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:06 pm
smackaholic wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:38 am

You couldn't be more delusional.
Why do flags offend you, Pedo?
They don't.

Why do they offend you?

9/27/22
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

smackaholic wrote:I can point to an entire party
Give that a shot, ostrich.

An entire party that has spent five years propping up a lying, psychopathic degenerate who incited a violent mob to attempt to overthrow the will of the American people.

An entire party that still does not come correct.

That party.

*NEWS FLASH* -----> the R's have no leg to stand on.
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Post by Bucmonkey »

Indeed Pops, rather sad...blinders on Rs...
Go Bucs, Gators
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

The book in question, Ty Cobb, by Chales Leershen, is excellent in every regard, and deserves our appreciation as far as revealing not only the great ballplayer, but and the smear job by the (usual) Jews upon his character.
Before God was, I am
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LTS wrote:smear job