Rep. Hank Johnson, You're Relieved!

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Rep. Hank Johnson, You're Relieved!

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Louie Gohmert (R-TX) suggested we alter the Earth's orbit to combat climate change.... :doh: :lol:

“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Rep. Hank Johnson, You're Relieved!

Post by Left Seater »

When will you say the same about Creepy Joe?

Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Whataboutism at its finest.

Fuck of traytor.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

How about a link to Gohmert claiming we have the ability to do a fukking thing about earth orbit changing?

My guess is he’s said that the fact that the earth’s orbit does change, explains ice ages and other long term climate change.

The only ones that seem to have the idea man can do jack shit about climate are the idiots that think we can make Mars a nice place to live.

Actual evidence says maybe we’ve contributed a bit to warming. It definitely says we’ve made it greener

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:35 pm How about a link to Gohmert claiming we have the ability to do a fukking thing about earth orbit changing?

My guess is he’s said that the fact that the earth’s orbit does change, explains ice ages and other long term climate change.

The only ones that seem to have the idea man can do jack shit about climate are the idiots that think we can make Mars a nice place to live.

Actual evidence says maybe we’ve contributed a bit to warming. It definitely says we’ve made it greener

Actual evidence says that Gomer asked a Forest Service official if there's anything the Forest Service or BLM could do to alter the earth's or the moon's orbit.
"Is there anything that the National Forest Service, or BLM can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun?" Gohmert asked Eberlien. "Obviously they would have profound effects on our climate."
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/5575 ... s-to-fight

Pretty sure Gomer represents fairly close to the average intellect of the entire MAGA crowd.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Paint with a broad brush but call others out for it.

You are proving my liberal hypocrisy line.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:
smackaholic wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:35 pm How about a link to Gohmert claiming we have the ability to do a fukking thing about earth orbit changing?

Actual evidence says that Gomer asked a Forest Service official if there's anything the Forest Service or BLM could do to alter the earth's or the moon's orbit.
"Is there anything that the National Forest Service, or BLM can do to change the course of the moon's orbit or the Earth's orbit around the sun?" Gohmert asked Eberlien. "Obviously they would have profound effects on our climate."

Pretty sure Gomer represents fairly close to the average intellect of the entire MAGA crowd.
Sounds like Gohmert may have been asking a rhetorical question to make a point. That point being that orbit changes, are widely believed to be the cause of cyclical ice ages, not CO2 levels.

mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

That’s it. Suck Gomert’s dick you traytor mutherfucker.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:47 pm Paint with a broad brush but call others out for it.

So “liberal” isn’t a broad brush traytor?

Fuck off u fat Nazti
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Let me know when one of them says the earth is flat.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 11:47 pm Paint with a broad brush but call others out for it.

QED
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

smackaholic wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:01 am
Mikey wrote:

Sounds like Gohmert may have been asking a rhetorical question to make a point. That point being that orbit changes, are widely believed to be the cause of cyclical ice ages, not CO2 levels.

QED x 2
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You have only proven your own hypocrisy.

But nice white flag.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You have no idea what quod erat demonstrandum is do you fatty?

Fuck off fat traytor.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Kierland wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 4:50 pm You have no idea what quod erat demonstrandum is do you fatty?
Isn't that a movie about men in short dresses driving around in chariots?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

It isn’t a movie. It is Latin and used at the end of a mathematical proof. But you proved nothing.

If there is some urban dictionary type definition that means something else, then I am not familiar. But if that is the case it makes you look sad.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Jun 10, 2021 10:43 pm It isn’t a movie. It is Latin and used at the end of a mathematical proof. But you proved nothing.

If there is some urban dictionary type definition that means something else, then I am not familiar. But if that is the case it makes you look sad.
Wow. You really demonstrated your smartness and well-informedability there. I'm humbled.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Fri Jun 11, 2021 6:14 pm I'm humbled.
First time for everything.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

:lol: