Congressional UFO report

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Re: Congressional UFO report

Post by Smackie Chan »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:16 pmif that life is intelligent and has come here, then we're going to have a bad time.
Why? Does more intelligent imply more hostile or a greater propensity to colonize/exploit/destroy? Do you consider conservationists and humanitarians less intelligent than those who seek to inflict harm on other living beings or fellow man? Your quote indicates you believe there's an inverse relationship between intelligence and benevolence. Is that your thinking?
"I see everything twice!"
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

There are lots of reasons we could be screwed that have nothing to do with their benevolence.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:16 pm
No doubt life exists elsewhere in the universe.
Before I ran Mike the Lab Rat he used to bitch about how that isn’t true. Something about his religious nuttery getting in the way of his science background if I remember correctly. That dude was an idiot.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:13 pm There are lots of reasons we could be screwed that have nothing to do with their benevolence.
True, but there is also a possibility that we're not screwed and perhaps even better off as a result. No one knows, and I'd just like Jsc's take (and perhaps yours) on why we're necessarily screwed.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I don’t think we are screwed necessarily, so far all they have done is build the nasca lines and a few pyramids.

And they might have injected some monkeys with alien DNA to produce humans. :shock:
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Could be they dropped a load of Wuhan in late 2019.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:17 pm
Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 2:16 pm
No doubt life exists elsewhere in the universe.
Before I ran Mike the Lab Rat he used to bitch about how that isn’t true. Something about his religious nuttery getting in the way of his science background if I remember correctly. That dude was an idiot.
For this thread, you need a Lizard King, not a Lab Rat.
Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:18 pm I don’t think we are screwed necessarily, so far all they have done is build the nasca lines and a few pyramids.

And they might have injected some monkeys with alien DNA to produce humans. :shock:
Prior human civilizations built nasca and the pyramids. The building who lived there used to say so. Humans are older than 6000 years. Alexandria wasn't the only place with records; how many have survived, Mormon bunker style, without Mormon manipulation of facts, though?

As for injections, you mean the mystery DNA they are looking for an answer to? Someone once said the DNA tests are looking for something, the money to be made off the data is secondary. I believe it.
Smackie Chan wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:20 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 3:13 pm There are lots of reasons we could be screwed that have nothing to do with their benevolence.
True, but there is also a possibility that we're not screwed and perhaps even better off as a result. No one knows, and I'd just like Jsc's take (and perhaps yours) on why we're necessarily screwed.
Let's pretend JSC is a southerner, with southern memories, and Kierland is an American with OU_Skull's memories.

That makes you Pizarro, yes?
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Mikey wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 4:38 pm Could be they dropped a load of Wuhan in late 2019.
That was just Chinese incompetence and malice.
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Innocent Bystander wrote:That makes you Pizarro, yes?
No, just confused as always by your posts.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Smackie Chan wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:47 pm
Kierland sez Lab Rat didn't believe in life outside earth, for religious reasons. On the old boards, Lizard King believed in Disclosure. He Believed.

JSC, as a southerner, knows what happens when multiple cultures with varying tech levels collide. Somebody gets exploited, and its not the higher tech holders. Malice and self-preservation win -- which goes for the Natives who sold other Natives out, too.

Kierland, as an American, knows what happened to the Natives on the continent... they died from the bugs the Europeans brought with them. Ou_skull was Native American, therefore Kierland is tjinking like OU_skull.

You don't see a negative to either scenario: Francisco Pizzaro exploited the tech collision and the disease holocaust, and profited.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Jsc810 wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:12 pm Smackie, my comment was just based upon the late, great Professor Hawking on aliens:

"The idea that we are alone in the universe seems to me completely implausible and arrogant," he said.

"Considering the number of planets and stars that we know exist, it's extremely unlikely that we are the only form of evolved life.

"If aliens ever visit us, I think the outcome would be much as when Christopher Columbus first landed in America, which didn't turn out very well for the Native Americans.

"We don't know much about aliens, but we know about humans. If you look at history, contact between humans and less intelligent organisms have often been disastrous from their point of view, and encounters between civilizations with advanced versus primitive technologies have gone badly for the less advanced. A civilization reading one of our messages could be billions of years ahead of us. If so, they will be vastly more powerful, and may not see us as any more valuable than we see bacteria."

Who owns the drones?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

2nd
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:46 pm
Kierland sez Lab Rat didn't believe in life outside earth, for religious reasons. On the old boards, Lizard King believed in Disclosure. He Believed.

JSC, as a southerner, knows what happens when multiple cultures with varying tech levels collide. Somebody gets exploited, and its not the higher tech holders. Malice and self-preservation win -- which goes for the Natives who sold other Natives out, too.

Kierland, as an American, knows what happened to the Natives on the continent... they died from the bugs the Europeans brought with them. Ou_skull was Native American, therefore Kierland is tjinking like OU_skull.

You don't see a negative to either scenario: Francisco Pizzaro exploited the tech collision and the disease holocaust, and profited.
I didn't say that. There very well could be dire consequences for humanity. Or not. Aliens with advanced intelligence could see Earth as a speck of insignificance not worth troubling themselves over and completely leave us alone. They could see us as an endangered species worth taking steps toward saving and improving habitat. They could see us as potential partners in some sort of effort about which we have no clue or knowledge.

Your examples are all human-centric based on history, which is somewhat reasonable since we have nothing else to go by. For all we know, our intelligence is considered by smarter aliens to be as primitive as we consider that of a housefly. Hawking may have been right or completely off-base. No one knows. When we as humans analyze history and assign labels, we use terms such as savages, barbarians, Neanderthals, and smackaholic to describe those of lesser intelligence who believe in the law of the jungle. Those who are more, let's say, evolved, sometimes (but not always) tend toward compassion and conservation rather than death and destruction. Perhaps beings who are billions of years more intelligent than us do, too. Or maybe not. We humans have a tendency to believe in worst-case scenarios, and perhaps rightly so. But it's all guessing and speculation.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Smackie Chan
Eternal Scobode

Post by Smackie Chan »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 1:15 am Image
Put many a quarter in there.
LTS TRN 2
I suck Jew cock

Post by LTS TRN 2 »

In :o particular, Jews and Amish... :shock:
Before God was, I am