Oregon counties vote to join Idaho

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Oregon counties vote to join Idaho

Post by Left Seater »

Multiple eastern Oregon counties have voted and expressed their desire to leave Oregon.

I guess they are fed up with the ultra liberal crap coming from their state government.

What day our resident Oregoeans?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Re: Oregon counties vote to join Idaho

Post by Kierland »

Meanwhile in DC the insurrectionists just voted not to investigate their insurrection.

Probably the same people bitching about “liberal crap” in Oregon.

Fat
Greedy
Natzi
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 1:44 pm Multiple eastern Oregon counties have voted and expressed their desire to leave Oregon.

I guess they are fed up with the ultra liberal crap coming from their state government.

What day our resident Oregoeans?
link?

My first impression is "sorry it doesn't work that way."

Maybe they should get together with some of the northern California counties for a play date and declare themselves the state of Jefferson.

:lol: :lol: :meds: X 1000
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Mikey wrote: Fri May 21, 2021 2:53 pm Maybe they should get together with some of the northern California counties for a play date and declare themselves the state of Jefferson.

:lol: :lol: :meds: X 1000
Cascadia. Someone is trying to meme Cascadia into reality.

And no, it doesn't work like that. You're right. Seems more symbolic than anything, like the secessionists petitions of 2012. I guess they're frustrated about the lack of powers they want, because there's no group clever enough (or motivated enough) to manipulate the powers they do have.

Or maybe it's a smokescreen. Don't know.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

https://www.oregonlive.com/politics/202 ... tates.html

It would be a long shot for sure as the Oregon legislature and the US Congress would both have to support it. Neither are likely to do so.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

People these days seem more interested in dividing themselves up than in interacting with each other. It's a shame. Much can be gained from living in a pluralistic society. One of my sons has been doing the online dating thing, and one of the primary conditions these kids put on their profiles is "if you're a Democrat, don't bother to contact me," or "if you're a Republican, don't bother to contact me." Sad state of affairs. :(
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ds do it because most Rs are wackos and most Rs do it because they are thinned skinned asswipes. This board is a great example. All the word censoring and ignoring and hiding in bunkers is the Rs because they are crazy and can’t defend their position.

It’s easy to see why. Most Rs like the world the way it was and it drives them crazy to think it’s all gay and brown now so they say crazy shit and freak out when you call them out on it. Same thing happened in 1780’s when some people tried to call blacks a whole person, again in 1860’s and in the 1960’s. The more ground they lose the more desperate they become the crazier they sound.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Crazier

C R A Z I E R

Is also word censored.

Do you need any more evidence?
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

I posted this earlier. Here it is again:

“People who base their self-worth on being right about everything prevent themselves form learning from their mistakes. They lack the ability to take on new perspectives and empathize with others. They close themselves off to new and important information. It's far more helpful to assume that you're ignorant and don't know a whole lot. This keeps you unattached to superstitious or poorly informed beliefs and promotes a constant state of learning and growth.”

― Mark Manson, The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck: A Counterintuitive Approach to Living a Good Life
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Why?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Kierland wrote:Ds do it because most Rs are wackos and most Rs do it because they are thinned skinned asswipes. This board is a great example. All the word censoring and ignoring and hiding in bunkers is the Rs because they are crazy and can’t defend their position.

It’s easy to see why. Most Rs like the world the way it was and it drives them crazy to think it’s all gay and brown now so they say crazy shit and freak out when you call them out on it. Same thing happened in 1780’s when some people tried to call blacks a whole person, again in 1860’s and in the 1960’s. The more ground they lose the more desperate they become the X they sound.
You do know who wanted to call them “whole persons”, right?

It was their masters, for representative distribution. They had no attention of letting them vote.

But I’m sure you buy into the whole 5/8 thing being a form of racism. Because,well, everything is racist.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

smackaholic wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 11:48 pm
You do know who wanted to call them “whole persons”, right?

It was their masters, for representative distribution. They had no attention of letting them vote.

But I’m sure you buy into the whole 5/8 thing being a form of racism.
Go ahead and actually read what you posted.

Then try to object to the title of being the stupidest mutha fukka on this board.

Srsly?!?!?