Freedom Georgia

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Re: Freedom Georgia

Post by Softball Bat »

Darkie is going to build a community and keep whitey out?

How fascinating!

:)

I hope someone loads a bus full of white kids and sends 'em in to those neighborhoods on Halloween!

- Left Seater
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

I wish them the best, but I have some questions. Are these people running from the evils of racism? Or are they trying to run from their own shadows? Or is it a little of both? Or is it neither? Also, how do they all plan to earn livings? Will they be attracting any industry, or is this just going to be a segregated bedroom community for black people seeking a better life for themselves.
Wolfman
Dumpater Artist

Post by Wolfman »

but....but....MLK said ......
"It''s not dark yet--but it's getting there". -- Bob Dylan

Carbon Dating, the number one dating app for senior citizens.

"Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teaches my hands to the war, and my fingers to fight."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

ML@Coyote wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:56 am I wish them the best, but I have some questions. Are these people running from the evils of racism? Or are they trying to run from their own shadows? Or is it a little of both? Or is it neither? Also, how do they all plan to earn livings? Will they be attracting any industry, or is this just going to be a segregated bedroom community for black people seeking a better life for themselves.
What does run from their shadows mean?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Wolfman wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 11:37 am but....but....MLK said ......
Fuck you old man. You vote for people who don’t give a shit about MLK. What a total POS you are.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Typical liberal approach. Racism is bad, so we will change that by enacting racist programs and taking racist positions.

Segregation is bad, so we will fight that by segregating.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Post by Bill in Houston »

Left Seater wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:51 pm Typical liberal approach. Racism is bad, so we will change that by enacting racist programs and taking racist positions.

Segregation is bad, so we will fight that by segregating.
What racist programs/positions have been enacted or proposed?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

BrokenPedo has no idea what racism is. How shocking.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Kierland wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:18 pm
ML@Coyote wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:56 am I wish them the best, but I have some questions. Are these people running from the evils of racism? Or are they trying to run from their own shadows? Or is it a little of both? Or is it neither? Also, how do they all plan to earn livings? Will they be attracting any industry, or is this just going to be a segregated bedroom community for black people seeking a better life for themselves.
As in, "We have met the enemy, and he is us."
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 3:59 pm
Are you serious or just playing dumb again?

The most recent example is the Emergency Relief for Farmers of Color Act which provides $4 Billion to forgive direct or guaranteed loans to farmers of color.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

ML@Coyote wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:31 pm
Kierland wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 12:18 pm
As in, "We have met the enemy, and he is us."
So it’s a they problem?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:40 pm

The most recent example is the Emergency Relief for Farmers of Color Act which provides $4 Billion to forgive direct or guaranteed loans to farmers of color.
You voted for a t r a i t o r you fat n a z i. So spare us the “you are racist” shit.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

I was asking a question, not expressing an opinion. What do you think? Do blacks have any culpability, or are they purely victims? And if they are partly to blame for the condition of their lives, what's to prevent them from bringing the same destructive behaviors to this new utopia?
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

Left Seater wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 4:40 pm

Wasn’t aware that Freedom, Georgia proposed that legislation. But typical of you to spin.

Meanwhile, do you have anything to add to Ag emergency relief, which has been part of Agriculture policy for several decades? You don’t like economic recovery and growth?

Is it helping farmers that you’re opposed to?
Is the idea of debt forgiveness objectionable to you?
Do you hate Black people?
A combination, or all of the above?

If so, you are nothing but consistent in your hypocrisy, as helping someone in need is something you lambast and then would like to claim as your belief.

Go fuck yourself. You greedy selfish bastard.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

ML@Coyote wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:01 pm I was asking a question, not expressing an opinion. What do you think? Do blacks have any culpability, or are they purely victims? And if they are partly to blame for the condition of their lives, what's to prevent them from bringing the same destructive behaviors to this new utopia?
So, you’re as stupid as you are racist. Got it.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Great take. I'm impressed by your supporting arguments. :meds:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

ML@Coyote wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 7:01 pm I was asking a question, not expressing an opinion. What do you think? Do blacks have any culpability, or are they purely victims? And if they are partly to blame for the condition of their lives, what's to prevent them from bringing the same destructive behaviors to this new utopia?
Are you a n a z i? Are you just a POS? If so, what does that say about how seriously I take your take?

“But I was just asking loaded questions.”
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

ML@Coyote wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:07 pm Great take. I'm impressed by your supporting arguments. :meds:
His supporting argument was your take, so yeah pretty unimpressive as it were.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

You're confusing a difficult question with a loaded question.
Bill in Houston
Eternal Scobode

ML@Coyote wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:24 pm You're confusing a difficult question with a loaded question.
Way to jump in and substantiate the stupid.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Bill never supports his arguments. Everything is emotional to him.

As for the his latest emotion he is attacking a strawman again. I never said the Georgia group was enacting racist policies. I don’t even know if they have any policies at the moment. I was simple comparing their hypocrisy to other liberal hypocrisy. They certainly are guilty of promoting segregation.

As for the Ag legislation Bill attacks another straw man.

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:45 pm You don’t like economic recovery and growth?
Keep beating the straw man. You might kill him at some point.
Bill in Houston wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:45 pm
This isn’t helping farmers. It is helping a small subset of farmers based on their race. Therefore it is racist by definition.

As for debt forgiveness I really don’t favor that, except in some very specific instances. Again why should only black farmers have money set aside for debt forgiveness? Why not set aside money for debt forgiveness for Asian farmers? What about German farmers who faced struggles of their own back in the early 1900s. What about Irish farmers who faced similar struggles to the Germans?

I certainly don’t support student loan debt forgiveness. You took out those loans knowing the repayment plans. If you can’t find a job with your wack degree or your chosen field doesn’t pay much, you knew that going in. That isn’t Joe Tax Payers problem?

Just like I don’t support bank bailouts or airline bailouts/debt forgiveness. These huge payments to airlines under Trump should never have happened. It was sold as support for labor, but they were given far more than they needed for labor costs.

That is called consistency. Something you should learn.

Get your shit together and stop with the straw man attacks and lose the emotional baggage or keep on keeping on and being the laughing stock you currently are, poor racist.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

They would call it racist and segregation and it would be appropriate.

They won’t likely see the hypocrisy.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

ML@Coyote wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:24 pm You're confusing a difficult question with a loaded question.
You’re spinning like a top. Why would you ask such stupid questions? Questions aren’t takes.

Oh wait I just answered my own question. Carry on asswipe.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:47 pm They would call it racist and segregation and it would be appropriate.

They won’t likely see the hypocrisy.
You still haven’t figured out what racism is have you fatty?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Papa Willie wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:42 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 9:35 pm Bill never supports his arguments. Everything is emotional to him.

As for the his latest emotion he is attacking a strawman again. I never said the Georgia group was enacting racist policies. I don’t even know if they have any policies at the moment. I was simple comparing their hypocrisy to other liberal hypocrisy. They certainly are guilty of promoting segregation.

As for the Ag legislation Bill attacks another straw man.

Bill in Houston wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:45 pm You don’t like economic recovery and growth?
Keep beating the straw man. You might kill him at some point.
Bill in Houston wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 8:45 pm
This isn’t helping farmers. It is helping a small subset of farmers based on their race. Therefore it is racist by definition.

As for debt forgiveness I really don’t favor that, except in some very specific instances. Again why should only black farmers have money set aside for debt forgiveness? Why not set aside money for debt forgiveness for Asian farmers? What about German farmers who faced struggles of their own back in the early 1900s. What about Irish farmers who faced similar struggles to the Germans?

I certainly don’t support student loan debt forgiveness. You took out those loans knowing the repayment plans. If you can’t find a job with your wack degree or your chosen field doesn’t pay much, you knew that going in. That isn’t Joe Tax Payers problem?

Just like I don’t support bank bailouts or airline bailouts/debt forgiveness. These huge payments to airlines under Trump should never have happened. It was sold as support for labor, but they were given far more than they needed for labor costs.

That is called consistency. Something you should learn.

Get your shit together and stop with the straw man attacks and lose the emotional baggage or keep on keeping on and being the laughing stock you currently are, poor racist.
I think the general question would be - how would blacks and white liberals act if white people suddenly did this somewhere in America? :lol:
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Typical liberal response. Ignore and deflect. IKYABWAI.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:39 pm Typical liberal response. Ignore and deflect. IKYABWAI.
He was answering fatty’s question ya greedy t r a i t o r.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Kierland wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:15 pm Why would you ask such stupid questions?
They are difficult questions that should be asked and answered if this project is to have a chance of success. But then, that isn't really what you're after, is it? This is just another opportunity for you to climb up in your highchair and call anyone who challenges your ignorance an ass wipe, POS, or a racist.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Why should they be answered? Because YOU think so? That pretty much sums up why they want to leave it seems to me.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

The Feds getting involved to help topple Jim Crow laws was a good thing, 60 years ago.

But we’ve evolved to the point now where normal, decent people are offended by racism, so I think maybe it’s time to maybe pull back and let racists be racists on topics such as segregated neighborhoods.

You wanna live in an all black, Hispanic, Scandinavian, Muslim, fill in the blank, neighborhood?

Go for it.

I’d set some regs such as you and your associates would have to acquire said property, legally. You couldn’t force existing residents to sell.

I wouldn’t personally want to live in such a neighborhood, but if you do, go for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:13 pm
Left Seater wrote: Wed May 05, 2021 10:39 pm Typical liberal response. Ignore and deflect. IKYABWAI.
I knew this subject would melt the libs and expose their hypocrisy. :)
Melt the libs :doh:

What a fat stupid echo chamber twat. Go suck more orange cock fatty.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Thu May 06, 2021 3:49 pm The Feds getting involved to help topple Jim Crow laws was a good thing, 60 years ago.

But we’ve evolved to the point now where normal, decent people are offended by racism, so I think maybe it’s time to maybe pull back and let racists be racists on topics such as segregated neighborhoods.

You wanna live in an all black, Hispanic, Scandinavian, Muslim, fill in the blank, neighborhood?

Go for it.

I’d set some regs such as you and your associates would have to acquire said property, legally. You couldn’t force existing residents to sell.

I wouldn’t personally want to live in such a neighborhood, but if you do, go for it.

You have all kinds of dumb ideas. It’s what you are known for. Like that somehow the election was stolen. Fuck off n a z i.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Some groups, such as trust fund public defender midgets should be forced to live in segregated camps.

ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

He seems to like South Carolina. I think I've found the perfect place for him:

https://www.lakewalkcommunity.com/
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Showing your colors again? Yes we get it, you have no actual take.
Attack, Spin, Deflect.

Trust the process.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:23 am Showing your colors again? Yes we get it, you have no actual take.
Attack, Spin, Deflect.
Oh, I had a take. I suggested that it would be prudent to initiate some self-reflection and self-honesty when starting a new community. You disagreed and called me a racist. I had a point to make, and you had a name to call me. Nothing new here.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yeah, Mr ray-cist tray-tor has some never saying someone else has no take.

It’s because of that fukking moron that we now have to misspell words.

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Wait. Why are you purposely misspelling racist?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

ML@Coyote wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:34 am
Kierland wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:23 am Showing your colors again? Yes we get it, you have no actual take.
Attack, Spin, Deflect.
Oh, I had a take. I suggested that it would be prudent to initiate some self-reflection and self-honesty when starting a new community. You disagreed and called me a racist. I had a point to make, and you had a name to call me. Nothing new here.
No you didn’t you fuckin liar, you (by your own admission) were just asking questions. But now that you have finally mashed out a take let’s look at it.
WTF do you mean by self honesty?
Last edited by Kierland on Fri May 07, 2021 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:57 pm Yeah, Mr ray-cist tray-tor has some never saying someone else has no take.

It’s because of that fukking moron that we now have to misspell words.

Fuck you t r a i t o r. I’m not the thin skinned assfuck who is censoring words.

My take is that your buddies storming the capital is complete bullshit. All you do is run the other way when it is mentioned.

You really are a POS.