Freedom Georgia

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Freedom Georgia

Post by Kierland »

Showing your colors again? Yes we get it, you have no actual take.
Attack, Spin, Deflect.

Trust the process.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:23 am Showing your colors again? Yes we get it, you have no actual take.
Attack, Spin, Deflect.
Oh, I had a take. I suggested that it would be prudent to initiate some self-reflection and self-honesty when starting a new community. You disagreed and called me a racist. I had a point to make, and you had a name to call me. Nothing new here.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Yeah, Mr ray-cist tray-tor has some never saying someone else has no take.

It’s because of that fukking moron that we now have to misspell words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

Wait. Why are you purposely misspelling racist?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

ML@Coyote wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:34 am
Kierland wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:23 am Showing your colors again? Yes we get it, you have no actual take.
Attack, Spin, Deflect.
Oh, I had a take. I suggested that it would be prudent to initiate some self-reflection and self-honesty when starting a new community. You disagreed and called me a racist. I had a point to make, and you had a name to call me. Nothing new here.
No you didn’t you fuckin liar, you (by your own admission) were just asking questions. But now that you have finally mashed out a take let’s look at it.
WTF do you mean by self honesty?
Last edited by Kierland on Fri May 07, 2021 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 12:57 pm Yeah, Mr ray-cist tray-tor has some never saying someone else has no take.

It’s because of that fukking moron that we now have to misspell words.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fuck you t r a i t o r. I’m not the thin skinned assfuck who is censoring words.

My take is that your buddies storming the capital is complete bullshit. All you do is run the other way when it is mentioned.

You really are a POS.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:04 pm Wait. Why are you purposely misspelling racist?
Because 88nazis is constantly changing his ideas of censorship.
Why are you a complete asswipe?
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:05 pm
ML@Coyote wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 11:34 am
Attack, Spin, Deflect.
No you didn’t you fuckin liar, you (by your own admission) were just asking questions. But now that you have finally mashed out a take let’s look at it.
WTF do you mean by self honesty?
Yes, I was asking some uncomfortable questions. I was not providing answers to them. My take was that the questions should be asked. Seems pretty simple to me.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

If you are a racist maybe. Why don’t you explain why they should be asked. Since you are so smart and all.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 1:34 pm If you are a racist maybe. Why don’t you explain why they should be asked. Since you are so smart and all.
When I listened to the people interviewed in the video, I got the impression that they weren't happy with their current communities. I also got the impression that they felt Freedom Georgia was going to change everything. My experience is that simply changing locations does not in and of itself solve all problems. People bring problems with them. People are not perfect. Everything is not always someone else's fault. If Freedom Georgia is going to be a success, the residents should look at their old neighborhoods and be honest with themselves. They should try not to make the same mistakes they may have made in the past. Unless, of course, you believe that they had nothing to do with the problems they experienced in their previous communities. That was one of my options when I asked my questions.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy who changes his surroundings and loves it. All I see when I read your post is it’s a they problem, which would be a starting point for an argument if they came from a place where they had power which they didn’t.
How about you tell us how much you think racism against them played a part in why they left.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fat
Yellow
Tard
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Kierland wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:33 pm All I see when I read your post is it’s a they problem.
I paint gray. You see black. I don't think I can help you with that.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And you wave white flags. Thanks for playing dumbass.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

ML@Coyote wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 5:39 pm
Kierland wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:33 pm All I see when I read your post is it’s a they problem.
I paint gray. You see black. I don't think I can help you with that.
What if you see a red door?
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

I guess I knock several times, and if no one answers, I leave my card.