What up Mofos??? Let’s talk about some shit.

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Re: What up Mofos??? Let’s talk about some shit.

Post by FiatLux »

Mikey wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:47 pm LTR:

Bait in Phoenix / T1B

I laughed.

Welcome back to the distant ones.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Nice to see you, Jay!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:01 am
Mikey wrote: Tue Apr 20, 2021 9:47 pm LTR:

Bait in Phoenix / T1B

:lol:

Don't be so sure Mikey. There's still Midget Scale chum in the water. Low hanging tiny fruit and all...
More conclusions. Nice to see you are still stupid.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Because two are soft and two are N-azis like you?
ppanther
Elwood

Post by ppanther »

Kierland wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:42 pm Because two are soft and two are X like you?
What does this even mean?
ppanther
Elwood

Post by ppanther »

Papa Willie wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:22 pm Glad to see DC, Panther, Jay & Biggie in here! Y’all could possibly make this place readable again!

Muted midget chimes in 3, 2, 1...
Don’t hold out too much hope for my end of the deal. I don’t even know how to play this game any more! I think I’ve become nice ppanther, but that’s probably not very interesting, so I’m sorry in advance!
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

ppanther wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 3:57 am
Kierland wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 1:42 pm Because two are soft and two are X like you?
X is a banned word on the board now.

The word is raitors with a t before the r.

two are soft and two are trait...
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It said N A Z I S
But the N A Z I S that run this place are twats so the made A Z I S into an X after I posted cause that is not what it said when I first saw it.
Drama I know.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

The "n" word.

:)

I stand corrected.

But the "t" word is also banned.
ppanther
Elwood

Post by ppanther »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 5:29 am
It said N A Z I S
But the N A Z I S that run this place are twats so the made A Z I S into an X after I posted cause that is not what it said when I first saw it.
Drama I know.
And yet, you’re still here! You must not hate them so much. I’m guessing I know who you are (some names have changed), and it’s good to see you’re doing well!
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yeah I’m not soft so “War with the N A Z I S it is”

We are thinking of Oregon too but seems a little cold for what we are looking for.
You never really seemed like an LABustle girl to me so nice to see you out of the rat race. You seem happier.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Kierland wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 1:54 pm We are thinking of Oregon too
Joining the cast of Little People Big World?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Hope you guys did some profit taking on Dogecoin.
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:32 pm
How’s third grade?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

BSmack wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:47 am Hope you guys did some profit taking on Dogecoin.
Got in late down a few hundred. Oh well you can’t win them all.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Kierland wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:28 am
How’s third grade?
I graduated from the 3rd grade in the early seventies. Are you still struggling with the 3rd grade?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:46 amMore conclusions. Nice to see you are still stupid.
If by conclusions you mean facts? Well, sure!

Nice to see you are still as obtuse as ever.

Oh, and tiny. Very, very tiny.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Name one fact Jayne. Or obsess over my body more. I couldn’t care less.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 1:11 pm
Kierland wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:28 am
How’s third grade?
I graduated from the 3rd grade in the early seventies.
Then act like it you fucking twat.

“ Are you still struggling with the 3rd grade? ”
IKYABWAI

So you say you are not in third grade but ....
BSmack
2005 and 2010 JFFL Champion

Post by BSmack »

Kierland wrote:
BSmack wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:47 am Hope you guys did some profit taking on Dogecoin.
But do you have diamond hands?
"Once upon a time, dinosaurs didn't have families. They lived in the woods and ate their children. It was a golden age."

—Earl Sinclair

"I do have respect for authority even though I throw jelly dicks at them.

- Antonio Brown
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:08 pm Name one fact Jayne. Or obsess over my body more. I couldn’t care less.
Fact: You are obtuse, as stated. No doubts about this at all.

Fact: I never mentioned your body, creep. I stated that you are tiny. This can imply several things that have nothing to do with physicality.

There are two basic facts for the price of one. Leave your gratuity in the tip jar by the door on your way out.
ML@Coyote
Elwood

Post by ML@Coyote »

Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:23 pm Fact: I never mentioned your body, creep. I stated that you are tiny. This can imply several things that have nothing to do with physicality.
This one is sure to go over his head.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

BSmack wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 4:48 pm
Kierland wrote:
But do you have diamond hands?
To the moon.
It is back above what I got it for so up a few trendies.

Not sure I understand a wallet and a blockchain and the pass code deal but I’m learning.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

ML@Coyote wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 6:32 pm
Jay in Phoenix wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 5:23 pm Fact: I never mentioned your body, creep. I stated that you are tiny. This can imply several things that have nothing to do with physicality.
This one is sure to go over his head.
What doesn't?
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Three stupid n a z i s sittin in a tree
O-b-s-e-s-s-i-n-g
——
When third grade is over this year I’m sure you will all repeat it again like you have for the last two decades. Pathetic.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Kierland wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 12:45 pm Three stupid n a z i s sittin in a tree
O-b-s-e-s-s-i-n-g
——
When third grade is over this year I’m sure you will all repeat it again like you have for the last two decades. Pathetic.
Interesting. From someone who repeats the same phrases over and over in every post, and has since he first logged on to the board, that is quite pot and kettle of you. Might want to engage in thinking before you mash "submit" next time. Of course, that's never stopped you before.

Hitting that red line again Sale.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Yes, because the number of feet I am (or am not) is exactly the same as the choices you make that make you who you are.
Kindly fuck off with both an apple and an orange.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

No Papa, he's in the basement on that obsession. He remains the classic purveyor however.

That said, the wee-mind bubbled up this: "Yes, because the number of feet I am (or am not) is exactly the same as the choices you make that make you who you are.
Kindly fuck off with both an apple and an orange."

Care to actually make sense there Sale? Your height, or lack thereof, equates to who I am? For fucks sake dude, please offer some equation that can be quantified into actual fact. Or logic. Or at least humor. A compete fail on all three factors here.

Restating the obvious. I did not comment on your height or size. Heaven forbid anyone calls out your painfully obvious Napoleonic complex here. I proffered the comment that you have some rather glaring "tiny" character afflictions. Tiny heart, tiny soul, tiny mind.

But more to the point, tiny contribution to the collective that is humanity. Fuck that. You contribute nothing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Ah yes denial and confusion. You really are a piece of shit. Midget scum is talking about how I act? That’s what you are going with? Ok Boomer.

As for repetition: once more for the dummies, you are a very gaunt and misshapen bean pole with a Rocky Dennis mug. So what? I will bring it up from time to time while I attack your take but it very childish to Constantly bring it up and even worse to rely on it so I don’t. What you SAY here is completely different. What the other posters say here is completely different. When it’s dumb or racist or authoritarian, it should be shouted down, repeatedly. Because it is spouted REPEATEDLY. I know your smooth brain thinks apples are oranges but they aren’t.

Now kindly pull your head out of your ass and learn to read. Or don’t, your call assface.
Jay in Phoenix
Eternal Scobode

Post by Jay in Phoenix »

Queerland wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 3:30 am Ah yes denial and confusion. You really are a piece of shit. Midget scum is talking about how I act? That’s what you are going with? Ok Boomer.
Denial and confusion? Are these the same obfuscation-type tactics you use in the courtroom? No wonder you lose so often. I talk about how you act because you act like a nasty little...and I do mean little...five year old who has his candy taken away.
As for repetition: once more for the folks who don't understand me because I speak absolute gibberish, you are a very gaunt and misshapen bean pole with a Rocky Dennis mug.
Proverbial sticks and stones mate. You can't even come up with your own faux insult, you have to plagiarize poptart. So then, obfuscation and plagiarism, let's see what's next?
I will bring it up from time to time while I attack your take but it very childish to Constantly bring it up and even worse to rely on it so I don’t.
Oh my. Capitalization in the middle of a sentence and missing words that would complete the sentence. My god, how did you pass basic English? Also hypocritical, as you constantly bring up other non-sequiturs, like calling people Nazis. Or knee padders. Or orange worshippers. This is something you RELY on daily. So now we add the aforementioned hypocrisy to the list. Quite the resume you have going here Sale.
What you SAY here is completely different. What the other posters say here is completely different. When it’s dumb or racist or authoritarian, it should be shouted down, repeatedly. Because it is spouted REPEATEDLY.
Want to be a bit more specific here sport? What racist, dumb or authoritarian comment(s) are you alluding to? Please, take your time.
I know your smooth brain thinks apples are oranges but they aren’t.

Now kindly pull your head out of your ass and learn to read. Or don’t, your call assface.
While I quite enjoy a lovely apple or orange from time to time, I cannot see how fruit comparisons apply to this meandering diatribe of yours. Now then, I can read very well and have an excellent vocabulary, however it is entirely incumbent upon you, the writer, to make some sort of sense when trying to establish a point of context or conclusion. Heck, even using the truth would be of great service.

But you are a liar by trade, so there is that. When you have removed your own pointed dome from your rectal cavity, wiped the feces from your beady eyes and gnarled ears and spat the black cock out of your mouth, do please offer some rejoinder that has some degree of veracity.

Until then, enjoy being the board punching bag.