Scenes from CPAC

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Scenes from CPAC

Post by Mikey »

Apparently these folks, many of whom claim to be "Evangelical Christians," aren't too familiar with the Old Testament.

The Golden Ass
Bucmonkey
2011 CFB Bowl Pic Champ

Re: Scenes from CPAC

Post by Bucmonkey »

Too bad he lost...
Go Bucs, Gators
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

CPAC is a freak show designed for the entertainment of low IQ cocksuckers.

Enjoy!
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

What a clown show. Now you know why there are no funny republican comedians. They're simply not smart enough to be funny.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Conservative Public Action Conference

Conservative?

LMAO!

CPAC = White Man's Public Meltdown Conference
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

FiatLux wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:16 pm What a clown show. Now you know why there are no funny republican comedians. They're simply not smart enough to be funny.
Counterpoint:

Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:52 pm Conservative Public Action Conference

Conservative?

LMAO!

Right. The same people who invited Young Pharoah, of all people, until someone pointed out he snipes Jews as well as Democrats.

But yeah, Young Pharoah was not disinvited for being as inarticulate as Hershel Walker; and not for talking shit about whites. Young Pharoah was disinvited for talking shit about Jews. GTFOH.

(No discussion about communities where the two are one in the same, by the way, but whateva.)

But Young fucking Pharoah? I'm still trying to figure out why.... they don't need pet monkeys that bad, did they do it specifically to just disinvite him later? What was the end game?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Steven who?
Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure this is an earth shattering violation of the First Amendment, or something.

But WGARA?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Softball Bat wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 11:52 pm Conservative Public Action Conference

Conservative?

LMAO!

Compared to the dems who are now slightly left of Mao, they are, but your point is taken.

Trump, who is far more populist than conservative proved it. On the liberal/conservative scale, he is moderate, leaning left, as are most all U&R "Republicans". Of course, everything in DC is just a popularity contest these days. Actual positions don't mean a lot. Mittens Rominey, on issues other than trade, is pretty close to him, but was his mortal enemy. Rand Paul, one of the few actual conservatives in that town, got along with him well.

The bottom line with Trump is, he's a wheeler dealer, who would have played ball with the dems in a heartbeat, had they the slightest interest in playing ball.

They didn't.

They wanted his head on a pike from the moment he was elected. Unfortunately for him, he was at times, good at helping them put it there.

It will be interesting to see who gets to the top of the hill on the Republican side. I'd love to see it be Rand, but he may have even more enemies in DC than The Great Orange Father.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Trump is a “populist?”

LOL he’s sure got you fooled.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

In some regards, without a doubt.

He’s definitely dragged the Republican Party in that direction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Innocent Bystander wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:15 am
FiatLux wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 6:16 pm What a clown show. Now you know why there are no funny republican comedians. They're simply not smart enough to be funny.
Counterpoint:

Huh?

I've got a great idea. Start making sense and people won't scroll past all your posts.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 4:41 pm

Conservative?

LMAO!

Compared to the dems who are now slightly left of Mao, they are, but your point is taken.

Trump, who is far more populist than conservative proved it. On the liberal/conservative scale, he is moderate, leaning left, as are most all U&R "Republicans". Of course, everything in DC is just a popularity contest these days. Actual positions don't mean a lot. Mittens Rominey, on issues other than trade, is pretty close to him, but was his mortal enemy. Rand Paul, one of the few actual conservatives in that town, got along with him well.

The bottom line with Trump is, he's a wheeler dealer, who would have played ball with the dems in a heartbeat, had they the slightest interest in playing ball.

They didn't.

They wanted his head on a pike from the moment he was elected. Unfortunately for him, he was at times, good at helping them put it there.

It will be interesting to see who gets to the top of the hill on the Republican side. I'd love to see it be Rand, but he may have even more enemies in DC than The Great Orange Father.
Fuck off lying death cult traitor. The Ds are to the right of center you fucking “Alice in Wonderland is reality” motherfucker.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 5:56 pm In some regards, without a doubt.

A right wing populist is a Nazi. Way to fuck your own self in the butt.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Really?
Name one thing he did as President that you would consider “populist,” and why you consider it so.

Note:
Giving his family and friends high paying government jobs that they weren’t remotely qualified for doesn’t count.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 8:13 pm

Really?
Name one thing he did as President that you would consider “populist,” and why you consider it so.

Note:
Giving his family and friends high paying government jobs that they weren’t remotely qualified for doesn’t count.
His trade policies, particularly, attempting to get China to stop fukking us, is populist. Having some sort of control of the border is populist.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Really?

Note:
You'll get no argument from me about nespotism. Hiring family is just bad form, no matter who does it. But it does seem that his jew-boy son in law got some good things done in the middle-east.

What are your thoughts on the whole Hunter Biden trainwreck? Nothing Trump did regarding his kids can compare to what everyone knows happened with Hunter.

My guess is that once the dems decide it's time to put Biden to bed, they'll use it, if he doesn't go quitely. I suspect he will though. He doesn't have the energy or faculties to do anything else.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Three entities, with three different motivations, have coalesced to produce the grotesque scene we have today.

1. Donald Trump: A very skilled lifelong criminal con-man. His motivation is what it always has been. He seeks to advance or preserve his own interests. Other people are merely tools to him. He is an utterly amoral psychopath. In all situations he will do what he deems most appropriate toward the cause of advancing or preserving self. Period. Full stop.
A "guiding governing principle?" LMAO!
Wakey, wakey.
Self, self, self, self, self, self, self, self...

2. The Aggrieved White Male: These people are feeling great stress. They see that "their" country has been slipping away from them over the past couple of decades. They feel it escalating, and demographics are not on their side. They are desperate. Con-man Dump has come along and has pushed their buttons over and over again. He tells them all the sweet things they want to hear. So they have bought in to what the con-man has sold them. Their motivation is to bring back Leave it to Beaver. This group of people are fools.

3. The GOP Elected Officials: Cruz, Rubio, et.al. roasted Donald Trump during the 2016 R campaign. Remember that? They called him out for what he is at that time. But now they have all caved to everything Dump says. Why? Because they are completely feckless. They know whitey will vote them OUT of office if they turn against their hero, so they continue to tow the perverse line. Their motivation is keep their seat or power, period. These people are trash who have NO business being in position of power. But... fools elected them, so... yeah.

These three entities all feed off each other because they perceive that doing so will help them attain their objectives.

I hesitate to bring up Hitler, but there are some parallels.
Hitler, like Dump, pushed the buttons of the aggrieved, and he motivated them to follow him, even though the direction he was taking them was off a cliff.
If they had their wits about them they would have seen it.

So it is with these three entities.

Off the cliff they will go.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

smackaholic wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 2:22 am

Really?

Note:
You'll get no argument from me about nespotism. Hiring family is just bad form, no matter who does it. But it does seem that his jew-boy son in law got some good things done in the middle-east.

What are your thoughts on the whole Hunter Biden trainwreck? Nothing Trump did regarding his kids can compare to what everyone knows happened with Hunter.

My guess is that once the dems decide it's time to put Biden to bed, they'll use it, if he doesn't go quitely. I suspect he will though. He doesn't have the energy or faculties to do anything else.
And now the Nazi have a stage shaped like a rune. They aren’t even trying to hid it. These are you people traitor.