Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Left Seater »

So Democrats in Texas have abandonded their constiituents and their elected jobs and fled to DC.

Never mind they didn't wear masks on the flights to DC:

Now 5 of these clowns have tested positive for the Rona. Plenty of these same idiots were lecturing us on mask useage just a few months ago. VP Harris decided she should meet with these elected folks abandoning their positions. And then since these clowns are turning up positive, VP Harris had to go to Walter Reed on a Sunday.

These Dems are fleeing Texas to prevent the Legislature from having a quorum. Without a quorum, the Legislature can't function. They are getting all kinds of praise from Democrats in Washington, including some Senators. These same Senators are calling for the elimination of the the Filibuster in the US Senate. The hypocisy is jaw dropping.

I guess if the US Senate wants to take up elimination of the Filibuster the GOP Senators should just walk out and go back to their home states as the Democrats have embraced as a worthy position.

Meanwhile, all of the Dems from Texas who have fled their responsibility should be immediately removed from all committee assignments. Then when they return to the State they should be arrested and physically returned to the Capitol.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:45 pm So Democrats in Texas have abandonded their constiituents and their elected jobs and fled to DC.

Never mind they didn't wear masks on the flights to DC:

Now 5 of these clowns have tested positive for the Rona. Plenty of these same idiots were lecturing us on mask useage just a few months ago. VP Harris decided she should meet with these elected folks abandoning their positions. And then since these clowns are turning up positive, VP Harris had to go to Walter Reed on a Sunday.

These Dems are fleeing Texas to prevent the Legislature from having a quorum. Without a quorum, the Legislature can't function. They are getting all kinds of praise from Democrats in Washington, including some Senators. These same Senators are calling for the elimination of the the Filibuster in the US Senate. The hypocisy is jaw dropping.

I guess if the US Senate wants to take up elimination of the Filibuster the GOP Senators should just walk out and go back to their home states as the Democrats have embraced as a worthy position.

Meanwhile, all of the Dems from Texas who have fled their responsibility should be immediately removed from all committee assignments. Then when they return to the State they should be arrested and physically returned to the Capitol.
1) All of the Texas Democrats were fully vaccinated.

2) Can you produce evidence that contact tracing established that the 5 were infected by persons on the plane? How do you know that they weren't infected by someone on the ground in DC?

3) All of the 5 are experiencing mild symptoms - which proves that the vaccine works in the manner it was intended to (minimize severity of infection).
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

The photo shows them not wearing masks on a plane. Federal law says masks are required on planes.

1) Link us up to where vaccinated people don’t have to wear masks on planes.

2) Who knows where they were infected. But the fact is they aren’t following Biden’s rules.

3) Way to deflect and change the subject.

Keep spinning away and trying to justifying their actions.

Just more liberal do what I say, not what I do.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Lefty wrote:Meanwhile, all of the Dems from Texas who have fled
their responsibility should be immediately removed from all
committee assignments. Then when they return to the State
they should be arrested and physically returned to the Capitol.

They should also be publicly flogged.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:13 am The photo shows them not wearing masks on a plane. Federal law says masks are required on planes.

1) Link us up to where vaccinated people don’t have to wear masks on planes.
You of all people should know better.....

https://apnews.com/article/lifestyle-mi ... f0988f7996
From the article above wrote:Republicans and others had criticized the Democrats after a photo showed them on a charter flight to Washington without masks, though federal pandemic guidelines don’t require masks on private flights.

2) Who knows where they were infected.
Yet you're implying that the lawmakers were infected due to being on an a/c w/o masks. You might want to start thinking about whether your statements are logical before mashing the submit button....
But the fact is they aren’t following Biden’s rules.
Care to hook us up with a link to where it says they violated one of Biden's regulations?
3) Way to deflect and change the subject.

Keep spinning away and trying to justifying their actions.

Just more liberal do what I say, not what I do.
You're the one spewing half-truths & false allegations, yet I'm spinning?

Your hatred of Democrats (in spite of your hollow protestations that you're not in favor of either party) has blinded you to facts that should already be known by someone working in the aviation industry as a pilot. But you do you, Left Behinder....
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Thanks for posting more shit that let's me point out exactly how dumb you are. I mean if I didn't you you were this dumb I would think you were setting this up on a tee for me. But we do know you are this stupid and you think you are getting over. BWahahahahahaha. That is us laughing AT you.
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:46 am
You of all people should know better.....

https://apnews.com/article/lifestyle-mi ... f0988f7996
From the article above wrote:Republicans and others had criticized the Democrats after a photo showed them on a charter flight to Washington without masks, though federal pandemic guidelines don’t require masks on private flights.
Let's start here. Yes I do know better than you and apparently this reporter and the editor and the entire AP. This reporter showed they don't even know basic aviation terms and couldn't be bothered to do even a touch of research. That or they purposely mislead to provide cover to the Democrats that the writer supports.
charter flight to Washington without masks, though federal pandemic guidelines don’t require masks on private flights.
First off the writer mixes two types of flights. Charter flights are not private flights. The public can purchase seats on some charter flights. Charter has a different meaning than what you and the writer believe it to be. The rules governing air operations for these types of flights are covered in Part 135 or Part 91. Part 135 covers charters, for hire, fractional ownership, etc. Basically any operator that charges a fee to carry someone from point A to point B and isn't a scheduled airline, operates under Part 135. Part 91 is for private ownership aircraft operation. Think Nike and their corporate Jet that is only for employees, or Jeff Bezos and the airplane he owns and uses for his personal movements.

So, if you are operating under Part 135, you and your passengers are required to wear a mask on the plane. This is clearly a Part 135 operated aircraft.

So are you going to try to tell us that one of these deserters actually owns the plane? And further from that, that one of them owns the plane and had is configured as if it were an airliner with a dense seating option? And with this dense seating layout they don't use the plane for hire, ever?

Here is the actual order from the CDC. Maybe after you read it you can share it with the disengenuous / dumb reporter.

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/pdf/Mask ... 9-21-p.pdf

So yeah, I know my stuff and you and this reporter clearly don't. But you couldn't stop there. Thankfully for us you had to go and show us that you know even less than you thought you did.

Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:46 am
Left Seater wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:13 am But the fact is they aren’t following Biden’s rules.
Care to hook us up with a link to where it says they violated one of Biden's regulations?
Sure, I will. It will once again kick your ass. On Day 1 in the White House Biden signed an executive order requiring masks on planes and other modes of transportation.

Here is a story on it:

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/21/95939869 ... -on-planes
Mask up or you won't be allowed to board a plane, train or bus. President Biden signed an executive order Thursday, requiring passengers to wear face coverings during interstate travel.
Here is a copy of the actual Executive Order.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-roo ... al-travel/
Diego in Seattle wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:46 am You're the one spewing half-truths & false allegations, yet I'm spinning?
Please point out the false allegations above. And yes, you are clearly spinning. You want to focus on the flight to draw attention away from the hypocrisy of the actions of these Liberal Democrats. Look over here while I act the fool so you don't focus on their worse actions.

But thanks for teeing this up. Pointing out your idiocy never gets old.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Nobody cares if the Texas Ds were wearing masks or not on their charter flight. For beyond obvious reasons.

Who cares about a bunch of people wearing masks on a private flight when Texas GQPers are busy rolling voting rights for minorities back 100 years. Jim Crow is back in Texas, baby, and that's what matters.

Texas still sucks
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Please link us up to exactly what you think is Jim Crow in the proposed bill.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Left Seater wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:35 pm Please link us up to exactly what you think is Jim Crow in the proposed bill.
Well either bill. The Senate version is slightly different from the House version.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Remember when Biden told us he was going to follow the science on this Rona virus? Remember also when the liberals called the banning of folks from China or those who had been in China racist?

Funny thing (not haha funny), Biden still has bans on people coming from China so he is clearly racist. That or racism only matters to liberals if the other side is in control.

But Biden/liberal racism aside Biden is in no way following the science on this virus.

Americans can travel to Mexico and must show a negative test to fly home. Yet they can drive or walk across the border with no test or a positive test.

Vaccinated Europeans can’t visit the US, but unvaccinated Russians can come to the US.

The government has put the burden of verification on airlines. As if they are in any way qualified to determine health.

Vaccinated Americans can visit Canada, but Vaccinated Canadians can’t visit the US.

Unvaccinated illegal immigrants are not being immediately returned to their country.

But yeah, Biden is following the science. :meds:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

More bullshit about Biden following the science.

Illegal immigrants who are admittedly COVID positive and showing signs are being released into the US.

Meanwhile, unvaccinated Canadians and Ueropeans can’t come to the US.

When will the hypocrisy end? Borders are closed to vaccinated visitors but not for unvaccinated illegal aliens.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

If Biden is pushing something that he believes to be unconstitutional, but he is still moving forward, would that not be an impeachable offense?

Just asking for a friend.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:25 am If Biden is pushing something that he believes to be unconstitutional, but he is still moving forward, would that not be an impeachable offense?

Just asking for a friend.
You mean like pushing for laws that cover constitutional issues long settled by SCOTUS?

Like pushing for same-sex marriage bans?

Like enacting de facto abortion bans?
9/27/22
L45B
Commanche Hero

Post by L45B »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:57 am When will the hypocrisy end? Borders are closed to vaccinated visitors but not for unvaccinated illegal aliens.
Racist.

The “visitors” you speak of are likely always well-to-do pasty white consumers looking to snap some photos of the Statue of Liberty. Vaccination status = not important. Keep them out.

The “illegal aliens” you speak of are likely starving, hungry brown people looking to make a living and feed their children. Whether it’s with their own work or your dollars is irrelevant to the conversation. Vaccination status = not important. Let them in.
“My dentist, that’s another beauty, my dentist, you kiddin’ me. It cost me five thousand dollars to have all new teeth put in. Now he tells me I need braces!” —Rodney Dangerfield
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

L45B wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:38 pm Racist.

The “visitors” you speak of are likely always well-to-do pasty white consumers looking to snap some photos of the Statue of Liberty. Vaccination status = not important. Keep them out.

The “illegal aliens” you speak of are likely starving, hungry brown people looking to make a living and feed their children. Whether it’s with their own work or your dollars is irrelevant to the conversation. Vaccination status = not important. Let them in.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:33 am
You mean like pushing for laws that cover constitutional issues long settled by SCOTUS?

But but but Trump.

Nice whataboutism.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

L45B wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:38 pm

Shocker you would bring race into this. :lol: But if any position is racist it would be yours and the Dems. You want one set of rules for a specific race. I want the rules to be the same regardless of race. See, that makes you the racist.

Biden said he would follow the science. You also were calling for a vaccine mandate before walking that back. But both of you want open Southern borders despite vaccination status. Keep up the mental gymnastics.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:22 pm
Diego in Seattle wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 10:33 am

But but but Trump.

Nice whataboutism.
Epcot Pavlovian response. Where did I mention Trump?

I'm mostly referring to stuff done by thumper Republicans at the state level. Like requiring doctors to have hospital admitting privileges in order to perform abortions. Like Kim Davis, who was denying SSM licenses before Trump even announced his candidacy for the White House.

But if you want to go with the "you're just mad at Trump" card, you do you....
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Right so whataboutism, got it.

Ignore and deflect, it’s what you do.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:08 am
Ignore
:lol: :doh: :meds:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So a number of Texas Democrats who have skipped the State to avoid their legislative duty are now filling a lawsuit against the Texas Gov and Speaker of the House.

These elected officials have abandoned their constituents and have been hanging out in DC burning thru DNC cash. The special session has ended and the Governor is calling another one which these deserters have said they will also ignore. (Meanwhile liberals haven’t said what they are so worked up about in the bill, Screwy included.)

On Friday these clowns filed a lawsuit in Federal Court claiming the Governor has violated their Civil Rights by calling a special session, for which they were elected to serve. They also chose a lawyer who is on a partial suspension by the Texas Bar. The lawsuit makes claims and then offers no evidence to back up said claims. It is getting so bad for these liberals that some are now walking away from the lawsuit and saying they didn’t specifically sign on to be a named plaintiff, only that they support the effort in general terms.

The liberals continue to be a dumpster fire. From abandoning the border and putting illegal aliens ahead of citizens needs, to claim to follow the science on Rona, to supercharging inflation, to now suing to avoid the job the were elected to do. What an absolute shit show.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

At the same time liberal Democrat Cori Bush in the same 25 second breath defended her spending on personal security and also called for defunding the police. Turns out she spent almost $70,000 on personal security in the last quarter, but wants to defund the police at the same time. Do what I say, not what I do.

Oh and $15,000 of that security money went to a person whose address is the same as her campaign headquarters address. Nothing to see here folks. You don’t get police in St Louis, but I get to spend your money on my personal security.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Kierland wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 5:32 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 1:08 am
Ignore
:lol: :doh: :meds:
X2
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So Biden pulled troops out of Afghanistan and now is sending them back.

The clown shows continues. Is he really this dumb that he couldn’t see this happening? Or is he so conceited that he thought the Taliban would change their m.o. because he is in office?

Either way this is just another Biden Admin fuck up.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:26 pm So Biden pulled troops out of Afghanistan and now is sending them back.

The clown shows continues. Is he really this dumb that he couldn’t see this happening? Or is he so conceited that he thought the Taliban would change their m.o. because he is in office?

Either way this is just another Biden Admin fuck up.
We shouldn't have pulled out with the country so brittle.

That said, how long do we stay there? What standards should be met in order to merit exfil?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

If we are going to pull out, we should have pulled out everyone and everything first.

Leaving Embassy personnel behind was an especially dumb decision.

I support the withdrawal, just do it correctly.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:53 pm If we are going to pull out, we should have pulled out everyone and everything first.

Leaving Embassy personnel behind was an especially dumb decision.

I support the withdrawal, just do it correctly.
Oh, OK. US foreign policy expert. What is the "correct" way to "pull out" of AFG? Details and specifics, of course. This, as you well know, is 20 years of bipartisan fuckery.

So well.................we're waiting.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

It isn’t hard. You pull all employees and contractors out first. Then you suggest all other citizens leave and give them a date.

Then you withdraw the troops and support the withdrawal with air until all troops are out.

That said what you don’t do is send troops back in after pulling them out. That just signals you don’t know what the fuck you are doing.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Yet another Biden policy shot down by the courts. Now a judge has said the remain in Mexico policy for migrants must be continued. This is just another ruling that shows the Biden admin has no regard for laws or the Constitution.

And if anyone has doubt about that look no further than his own words saying his eviction moratorium is unconstitutional. But he went ahead with it anyway despite knowing this. This was done only for political points and so when the SCOTUS correctly strikes it down his side can get outraged and further try to pack the court.

Where are the liberal Dems on impeachment for this? If the Cheeto was impeached for his actions they should be doing the same for Biden’s actions. Or is it that they don’t actually care about the Constitution at the end of the day and only furthering their power?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

They really aren’t comparable. Biden has legitimate reasons to be impeached.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

I shall remind the board that that^^^ statement is coming from a domestic terrorist.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Jsc810 wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:39 pm You seriously are trying to compare causes for impeachment between trump and President Biden?
Biden admitted his action won’t survive court review. Or in other words he is admitting to acting unconstitutionally. That violates his oath of office.

That has nothing to do with Trump’s actions. I never compared their actions.

But nice to see you Libs now suddenly no longer care about whataboutism.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:08 pm But nice to see you Libs now suddenly no longer care about whataboutism.
The "But Hillary's Emails!!" crowd says what?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:10 am
Left Seater wrote: Sat Aug 14, 2021 11:08 pm But nice to see you Libs now suddenly no longer care about whataboutism.
The "But Hillary's Emails!!" crowd says what?
Thanks for making my point. But you probably are too dense to understand that.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Biden bullshit or complete incompetence. Either one should be very concerning to all of us.
Q Do you trust the Taliban, Mr. President? Do you trust the Taliban, sir?

THE PRESIDENT: You — is that a serious question?

Q It is absolutely a serious question. Do you trust the Taliban?

THE PRESIDENT: No, I do not.

Q Do you trust handing over the country to the Taliban?

THE PRESIDENT: No, I do not trust the Taliban.

Q So why are you handing the country over?

THE PRESIDENT: It’s a — it’s a silly question. Do I trust the Taliban? No. But I trust the capacity of the Afghan military, who is better trained, better equipped, and more re- — more competent in terms of conducting war.
Q Mr. President, thank you very much. Your own intelligence community has assessed that the Afghan government will likely collapse.

THE PRESIDENT: That is not true.

Q Is it — can you please clarify what they have told you about whether that will happen or not?

THE PRESIDENT: That is not true. They did not — they didn’t — did not reach that conclusion.

Q So what is the level of confidence that they have that it will not collapse?

THE PRESIDENT: The Afghan government and leadership has to come together. They clearly have the capacity to sustain the government in place.
Q Mr. President, some Vietnamese veterans see echoes of their experience in this withdrawal in Afghanistan. Do you see any parallels between this withdrawal and what happened in Vietnam, with some people feeling —

THE PRESIDENT: None whatsoever. Zero. What you had is — you had entire brigades breaking through the gates of our embassy — six, if I’m not mistaken.

The Taliban is not the south — the North Vietnamese army. They’re not — they’re not remotely comparable in terms of capability. There’s going to be no circumstance where you see people being lifted off the roof of a embassy in the — of the United States from Afghanistan.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/news.yahoo ... 34408.html
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You voted for an insurrection you fucking ffaatt pos.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

TRUE?

or FALSE?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

She is a twat but this was going down this way no matter what she did so yeah she is horrible but this isn’t proof of that.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Lump her in if you want, but as Screwy has already said, she is most likely a horrible human.

That said, this is all at the feet of Biden. He made it worse before it even began with his comments. When he made definitive comments that what is happening wouldn't happen, he made his own bed.

He could have said, we hope the Afghans are able to self govern and keep the Taliban out. They knew this day was coming and we have worked with them for years to get them ready. But at the end of the day it is time for us to go and we will do everything we can to protect our citizens and our miltary hardware, but when those are secure, we will be gone.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

BrokenPsyche- Bush who?

Fuck off you traitoraholic. What you know about Afghan history would fit on the head of a pin.