Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Left Seater »

The Chicago Mayor goes full racist and will only do one on one interviews with reports of color.

Sadly some in the press and other liberals support this decision.
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

All Ds are the same and are most likely racists due to the actions of one mayor. Rs are individuals and what one does should not reflect poorly on the others.

Sin,
BrokenPsyche
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

From the Biden Harris campaign website:
Eliminate the trust loophole in existing financial disclosure law.

The Ethics in Government Act requires candidates for federal office and senior Executive Branch officials to disclose their assets. It aims to give the public, media, and other government officials a chance to identify potential conflicts, and to demand recusal where appropriate. But candidates and public officials often transfer assets into trusts controlled by family members or close friends, and then disclose just the existence of the trust rather than the assets it holds. This loophole has allowed many senior officials — including President Trump — to avoid disclosing significant financial interests. Biden will work with Congress to close this loophole; and will meanwhile require that any member of his Administration who is a beneficiary of a discretionary trust disclose all of its holdings.
Then on page 2 of VP Harris' financial disclosure she lists the following:
The KDH/DCE Family Trust (Trust assets are not reportable) K Harris Trustee
More hypocracy from the liberals. More turning a blind eye by "journalists."
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

From the Dump website: If elected in 2016 I promise not to try and overthrow the government.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

When the ridiculous U.S. markets finally tank the entire world will enter into a new economic realm.

Hopefully you're ready for that.
88 wrote:I have no idea who Weaselberg is
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Pretty intelligent comment there. Of course inflation is up, as would be expected. Have you ever heard of supply vs demand? With half of the world pretty much shut down due to Covid, most manufacturers (at least the ones that survived) radically cut capacity to match highly reduced demand.

Things are spinning back up, demand is up. Manufacturers and their supply chains don't automatically go back to pre-pandemic levels on a single day. So demand is now, at least temporarily, outstripping supply hence higher prices. The inflation spike is temporary and 100% expected.

Ready for you next brilliant response.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Sure supply was down. But demand wasn’t down as much as you seemingly want to claim it was.

Supply was forced down in many instances by government’s actions. Governments decided who/what was essential in the early months of the Wuhan Flu. Their forced closings meant the supply chain was interrupted. They created the imbalances and drove prices up.

Secondly, governments have prolonged the supply shortages and demand growth by overpaying workers who were forced out of their jobs by government’s own actions. The Federal government wants to keep this going into September, paying more than workers sometimes earn. This incentivizes workers to stay off the jobs, further hurting the supply side while at the same time increasing demand pressures. While this is in fact temporary it is still driving up inflation. Thankfully many states have stepped in to end this overpayment now, which should help both on the demand side and the supply side with people going back to work.

Thirdly, the absolute out of control spending and proposed spending coming from DC is making the pressure on inflation worse. Even when demand and supply find their median (hopefully soon, see States ending overpayments above) printing more money is going to lead to inflation. Biden proposed $6 Trillion in new spending in his first 100 days. This also doesn’t include his loan forgiveness promise either.

We are at a dangerous time. Some citizens have decided they can vote themselves lots of new amounts of money. What these uninformed citizens aren’t considering is how it will all be paid. Raising taxes even to Biden’s stated levels will not cover all of this spending. What then?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Meanwhile you and your Dumpsters were planning on a coup. Fuck off antiAmerican scum.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Some liberal leaning cities are now working to outlaw natural gas to homes and businesses.

Great idea, let's move away from dual sources of heat and cooking and force people onto only one system. That should work out really well when there are issues with the grid.

Furthermore, there is no mention of the additional use of coal/oil/gas fired power plants needed to meet this increased demand.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy from TX where they can’t even keep the power on in a storm and people get 10k$ hearing bills.

Fuck of nazti
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:23 pm
Pretty intelligent comment there. Of course inflation is up, as would be expected. Have you ever heard of supply vs demand? With half of the world pretty much shut down due to Covid, most manufacturers (at least the ones that survived) radically cut capacity to match highly reduced demand.

Things are spinning back up, demand is up. Manufacturers and their supply chains don't automatically go back to pre-pandemic levels on a single day. So demand is now, at least temporarily, outstripping supply hence higher prices. The inflation spike is temporary and 100% expected.

Ready for you next brilliant response.
So, dilluting the money supply through massive counterfeiting doesn't play into it?

My biggest problem with the Bad Orange Man was that he didn't do enough to squash any of this wasteful spending, but it's not as though he had any support anyway, from either side in congress.

That being said, what we are seeing now makes the Weimar Republic look like fiscal conservatives.

This inflation IS partly due to what you say and would work itself out, as that is what markets do over time. But the massive amounts of money being printed out of thin air is gonna make the stagflation we had 40 years ago look like nothing.

Us old fukks who already have homes and stuff will survive it OK. Although our 401Ks will be butt-fukked in the mouf. Our kids who still have to go out and buy all their shit are going to hate it.
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

Roach wrote:So to protect savings what do we do?

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So the 6th Circuit Court has rightly stuck down part of Biden's Coronavirus rescue package. The Small Business Administration had been doling out $29 billion in COVID response grants to restaurant owners under rules that allowed the money to go only to restaurants owned at least 51% by women or nonwhite proprietors.

This was clearly discrimination based on race and sex and shouldn't be supported by anyone claiming they are against racism.

But liberal democrats are already calling out the decision and therefore underlining that they themselves are in fact racist and support racism.

Look for the farm relief part of the rescue package to be the next racist legislation and the start of repirations to be invalidated.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You voted for a guy who tried to overthrow the government you fat greedy psycho.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:16 pm We are at a dangerous time. Some citizens have decided they can vote themselves lots of new amounts of money. What these uninformed citizens aren’t considering is how it will all be paid. Raising taxes even to Biden’s stated levels will not cover all of this spending. What then?
Dangerous time? Lol, take a breath already.
kcdave wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:05 am
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
Derron wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:07 pm
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:54 pm
Great idea, let's move away from dual sources of heat and cooking and force people onto only one system. That should work out really well when there are issues with the grid.

I haven't seen too many homes (none) that have dual sources of heat and cooking. Either you use electric or you use gas. Yes, you may have a choice when you build a home, but you don't use both. I could be wrong about Texas.

My house has no natural gas service. We used to use propane. I got rid of the propane and replaced those appliances with electric heat pumps. If the grid goes down I can function pretty much as normal, as long as we get some sunshine. What's the alternative for gas customers if the gas distribution system goes down?
Last edited by Mikey on Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:17 am
Left Seater wrote: Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:16 pm We are at a dangerous time. Some citizens have decided they can vote themselves lots of new amounts of money. What these uninformed citizens aren’t considering is how it will all be paid. Raising taxes even to Biden’s stated levels will not cover all of this spending. What then?
Dangerous time? Lol, take a breath already.
The most dangerous thing about our time is that some citizens have decided that if you don't like the outcome of an election, they can claim that it was fraudulent and then ignore it. Or pass a law making it legal for their legislature to overturn an election they don't like.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:47 pm
I haven't seen too many homes (none) that have dual sources of heat and cooking. Either you use electric or you use gas. Yes, you may have a choice when you build a home, but you don't use both. I could be wrong about Texas.

My house has no natural gas service. We used to use propane. I got rid of the propane and replaced those appliances with electric heat pumps. If the grid goes down I can function pretty much as normal, as long as we get some sunshine.
Our first house had the option to use either gas or electricty for heat. The dual system was old and not great, but it was dual fuel. There are still dual-fuel systems on the market. An electric heat pump and a gas furnace. The gas furnace is used in the coldest winter months and the heat pump the remainder of the year. These are relatively common in the mountains of Colorado.

There are also dual fuel cooking systems. Gas for the cooktop and electric for the oven.

Mikey wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:47 pm What's the alternative for gas customers if the gas distribution system goes down?
The gas distribution system is far more reliable than the electric distribution system. That said, recent EPA mandates have made the gas distribution system less reliable.

The gas grid now is forced to rely on electricity. In order for the gas grid to work smoothly, pressure must be maintained throughout the system. This is accomplished by a complex system of compressors and pumping stations. As a consequence of the rolling blackouts, many of these stations failed and pressure could not be adequately maintained. This in turn caused a lower supply to the gas generators and results in a feedback loop.

In the gas grid, the main compressor stations feeding the large interstate pipelines were typically fueled by natural gas. Gas-fueled compressors could be more widely used throughout the system, but they are noisy and have environmental implications. So in most areas, the gas distribution companies were forced to use electric pumps and compressors to bring gas to the consumer. It’s not hard to see where the problem lies here. No electricity, no gas supply.

This is one of the main reasons for the melt down in the Texas system this past winter. Most of the traditional power plants use natural gas. As the grid started to see issues and electricty was cut to certain areas, pumps and compressors on the natural gas pipelines went down. This led to less gas making it to power plants and thus less electricty. Wind power falling from 42% of the grids needs to 8% also is to blame. As is the fact that there were freeze-offs at the collection points for natural gas in the field.

So, someone please explain to me how moving us to be more reliant on electricty is a good thing.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You tried to overthrow the government so fuck off.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:39 pm
Mikey wrote: Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:47 pm

My house has no natural gas service. We used to use propane. I got rid of the propane and replaced those appliances with electric heat pumps. If the grid goes down I can function pretty much as normal, as long as we get some sunshine.
Our first house had the option to use either gas or electricity for heat. The dual system was old and not great, but it was dual fuel. There are still dual-fuel systems on the market. An electric heat pump and a gas furnace. The gas furnace is used in the coldest winter months and the heat pump the remainder of the year. These are relatively common in the mountains of Colorado.

There are also dual fuel cooking systems. Gas for the cooktop and electric for the oven.
Your grasp of the English language is not too keen. Or your understanding of how HVAC systems work is not too keen. Or maybe both.

With a heat pump system you don't choose "either / or," you use the electric heat pump until the outdoor temperature gets too cold for it to work efficiently, then you supplement with the gas furnace.

And your cooking "system" :meds: is not dual fuel. It's one fuel (gas) for the cooktop and one fuel (electric) for the oven. This is a choice you make when you build the home. You can't choose one or the other for either of the appliances.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Kamala is cop.
And all cops are pigs.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

:meds: :meds: x infinity.

The heat is sometimes electric and sometimes gas. Why is this hard for you to understand? The heat system uses both gas and electric based on conditions. That they are separate units is not relevant. Heating a house with this system uses both fuels.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So if Hunter Biden actually used the N-word in text coversations with his lawyer, one has to wonder which of his parents taught him to be a racist?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

So you are a POS because of your parents? Darwin can’t wipe out your DNA fast enough.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

More racist action by the White House has rightly been labeled as racist and stopped by the Courts. This time it was loan forgiveness programs for balck farmers, and the associated reparations. The court stopped the program since white farmers were not eligible to apply based only on the color of their skin.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You mean the administration you tried to illegally overturn?
Fuck off fatty fat fat.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So next week United is expected to announce a huge aircraft order. Some are saying it will be the largest in the airline’s history.

Why the hell did we the people give the airlines so much cash? We were told that airlines were in dire straits and this money was necessary to keep them afloat. In fact the airlines got 3 payouts and in most cases got years worth of salary money, not just months or even a year to cover salaries during the virus forced shutdown.

But now only a few months after the latest corporate welfare handouts, United is in such a good spot that they are ordering new aircraft? Uncle!

This is what happens when you socialize losses and privatize profits.
Softball Bat
Eternal Scobode

Post by Softball Bat »

LS wrote:Why the hell did we the people give the airlines so much cash?
It happened on Dump's watch -- and a couple of us were complaining about it at the time.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Agreed. As I said then the shareholders should have taken it on the chin first. Then the employees and then see where we were.

I can understand the argument for the first payments, I guess. Still don’t think that one should have happened. But the 2nd and 3rd payments were never going to make sense.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So the Border Czar finally went to the border today and of course avoided the epicenter. Instead she went to a place where it was much more under control and far fewer illegals are attempting to cross. Hell, even Democrats in Congress called her out for it.
U.S. Rep. Henry Cuellar, D-Laredo, who represents a border district, said the vice president’s decision to visit El Paso was a “politically safe” move.
Cuellar said he was glad Harris was visiting the border, but she would get a better understanding of the region’s problems if she visited the lower Rio Grande Valley, where much of the increase in illegal crossings is happening.
“If you want to get a snapshot of where the action is happening, you go down to where the action is,” he said.
It is amazing how quickly the Biden Harris joke has turned a serious problem into a full blown national emergency. Apprehensions at the border are up 7 fold from the final months of 2020. This despite liberals telling border patrols to ease up and ICE to stop many deportations.
There were 180,034 apprehensions last month at the U.S.-Mexico border, compared to fewer than 25,000 in late 2020, according to data from the U.S. Customs and Border Protection.
Way to continue the Clown Show Kamala.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

In another example of Biden the senile puppet, he announced a bipartisan infrastructure bill agreement only to threaten to veto it hours later. What the hell changed in the couple of hours? Nothing except the socialist puppet masters wanted more free handouts.

As I said during the campaign, Biden doesn’t scare me. At heart he just wants to be liked. But his handlers and puppet masters scare the hell out of me.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

Left Seater wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:29 pm In another example of Biden the senile puppet, he announced a bipartisan infrastructure bill agreement only to threaten to veto it hours later. What the hell changed in the couple of hours? Nothing except the socialist puppet masters wanted more free handouts.

As I said during the campaign, Biden doesn’t scare me. At heart he just wants to be liked. But his handlers and puppet masters scare the hell out of me.
You should thank your lucky stars that he's even bothering to negotiate a bipartisan deal instead of shoving it down the GOP's throats, which is my preferred solution.
I was actually going to to join in the best bets activity here at good ole T1B...The guy that runs that contest is a fucking prick
You are truly one of the worst pieces of shit to ever post on this board. Start giving up your paycheck for reparations now and then you can shut the fuck up about your racist blasts.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Screw_Michigan wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:46 pm
Left Seater wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 12:29 pm In another example of Biden the senile puppet, he announced a bipartisan infrastructure bill agreement only to threaten to veto it hours later. What the hell changed in the couple of hours? Nothing except the socialist puppet masters wanted more free handouts.

You should thank your lucky stars that he's even bothering to negotiate a bipartisan deal instead of shoving it down the GOP's throats, which is my preferred solution.
A certain West Virginia Senator is making sure that doesn’t happen. You progressive liberals must hate him.

But Biden doesn’t want that either and it is driving his handlers crazy.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Oh the Cares Act. Airlines were all for the Cares Act and getting a huge portion of your dollars. But now they are blaming the Cares Act for their own problems.

For example finding someone to push a wheelchair in an airport these days is difficult. Many of these folks are taking the additional Cares Act money and not working. But this is creating issues for airlines. Airlines contract out the wheelchair service but are responsible for it. In some areas their employees are actually prohibited from pushing a wheelchair due to union work rules.

See also catering. This is a big reason you continue to see reduced food and beverage options on planes, not because of the virus.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:23 pm See also catering. This is a big reason you continue to see reduced food and beverage options on planes, not because of the virus.
Or perhaps the fact that it costs money. This shit has been declining for years. Along with adding baggage fees, seat change fees, credit card swipes to use the restroom, etc.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:33 pm
Left Seater wrote: Mon Jun 28, 2021 1:23 pm See also catering. This is a big reason you continue to see reduced food and beverage options on planes, not because of the virus.
Or perhaps the fact that it costs money. This shit has been declining for years. Along with adding baggage fees, seat change fees, credit card swipes to use the restroom, etc.
Make no doubt about it, airlines have been in a race to the bottom for years. That the consumer accepts it as long as they can get to see Mickey at the same fare as last year is sad. But the removal of all service on the majors is a virus thing and airlines blaming the same Cares Act that they benefited from is in poor form.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Once again a liberal shows us their true colors. Much like AOC put in the Green New Deal, "all those unwilling to work" and then claimed that was an error. Yeah right.

This time it is Ilhian Omar. She tweeded the following today:
We must create a pathway to citizenship for all undocumented people living here.
Of course. A pathway to citizenship for all illegal aliens. A pathway to citizenship for all criminals that are undocumented.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

VP Kamalala's false claim of inheriting a "tough" border situation is smelling worse every day.

Here is a chart showing just how bad it is since she and creepy Joe took over.

https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/sout ... encounters
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

And on top of that Politico is now reporting that Kamalala's office is a shitshow.
Not a healthy environment’: Kamala Harris’ office rife with dissent
There is dysfunction inside the VP’s office, aides and administration officials say. And it’s emanating from the top.
Staffers have already left and others have avoided moving to DC. Apparently this is a thing with her for years.
Screw_Michigan
Angry Snowflake

Post by Screw_Michigan »

She sounds like quite the bitch. And in other news, water may be wet.

Film at 11.