Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

It's the 17th Anniversary for T1B - Fuckin' A

Moderator: Jesus H Christ

Kierland

Re: Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by Kierland »

Defend Nazis AFTER a coupe attempt you fat piece of shit.
Left Seater
36,000 ft above the chaos

Post by Left Seater »

President Executive Orders is back to double speaking. From the town hall last night, when asked about cancelling $50K of student loan debt.
"My point is: I understand the impact of debt, and it can be debilitating," Biden assured. "I am prepared to write off the $10,000 debt but not $50 [thousand], because I don't think I have the authority to do it," said Biden, who has argued the president doesn't have unilateral power to cancel student debt, an idea that has gained traction among progressives.
So he has the authority to cancel $10K but not $50K? Thanks for giving us more ammo to sue your administration when you move to cancel $10K in student debt.

And nice of him to talk about debt and how it is debilitating. I agree it is. So why do you keep advocating for additional spending when we are running huge deficits? Where is the talk about reducing spending since debt is debilitating and all?
Moving Sale wrote:I really are a fucking POS.
Softball Bat wrote: I am the dumbest motherfucker ever to post on the board.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Now fellow Democrats are saying Gov Cuomo has blood on his hands. Further that the Governor has threatened their careers if they don’t support the governor and his campaign of lies and cover up.

And still crickets from CNN’s Cuomo and liberal Democrats who post here.

Color no one shocked.
Mikey
Carbon Neutral since 1955

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 10:23 pm Now fellow Democrats are saying Gov Cuomo has blood on his hands. Further that the Governor has threatened their careers if they don’t support the governor and his campaign of lies and cover up.

And still crickets from CNN’s Cuomo and liberal Democrats who post here.

Color no one shocked.
What does Andrew Cuomo have to do with me? He's the Governor of New York, not California. Why am I responsible for criticizing him here?

I can't recall you ever criticizing any Republican Governors here (even from Texas). Have you always agreed with everything they've said and / or done?

Somehow your hypocrisy doesn't shock me too much at all.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

I certainly have. Just like I did for the Cheeto.

So are you saying unless you voted for a person or they represent you directly, they don’t deserve criticism?
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 11:45 pm I certainly have. Just like I did for the Cheeto.

So are you saying unless you voted for a person or they represent you directly, they don’t deserve criticism?
I said nothing of the sort. But I'm not responsible for watchdogging every move by every Democratic Governor. Am I?

Can you give me an example where you criticized a Republican Governor?

:popcorn:
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Do you understand written English? The ? is used to D’s of a question.

I asked a question. You then come back as if it were a statement of fact on my part.

And sure you don’t have to criticize Cuomo. But ignoring that which many feel is an impeachable offense while celebrating an impeachment on the other side does say something about you.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

And u don’t have to criticize Abbot, you can just keep sucking his Nazi cock.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Now President Executive Order has been caught lying in his Town Hall on CNN.

1) Biden said the $7.25 per hour federal minimum wage is too low, then said soon after: "For example, if it went -- if we gradually increased it -- when we indexed it at $7.20, if we kept it indexed by -- to inflation, people would be making 20 bucks an hour right now. That's what it would be."

Straight up lie. Facts are if it was indexed to inflation when it was raised to $7.25 in 2009, it would be $8.98 in January of 2021. No where near $20 an hour.

B) "The vast majority of the people, those 11 million undocumented, they're not Hispanics; they're people who came on a visa -- who was able to buy a ticket to get in a plane and didn't go home. They didn't come across the Rio Grande swimming..."

Wrong! Out right lie. The vast majority are in fact Hispanic. The left leaning Migration Policy Institute and the neutral Pew Research Group both call him a liar with their stats.
the Migration Policy Institute think tank estimated in 2018 that 73% of undocumented people in the US speak Spanish at home and 68% are from the Mexico and Central America region, with an additional 7% from South America. The Pew Research Center has found that the Mexican share of the undocumented population has fallen over time, but that people from Latin America still made up 77% of the 2017 undocumented population.
As for flying here and overstaying their visa, the left leaning Migration Policy Institute said Biden is full of shit.
Michelle Mittelstadt, director of communications for the Migration Policy Institute think tank, said that while recent new additions to the undocumented population are more likely to have overstayed a visa rather than illegally crossed a border, that wasn't the case in the past. Considering that 60% of the total undocumented population has been in the country for a decade or more, she said, "we believe a slight majority crossed a border illegally to get here." Donald Kerwin, executive director of the Center for Migration Studies of New York, also said that, among the total undocumented population, people who crossed illegally still outnumber people who overstayed their visa.

#) Biden criticized Trump for slashing the number of refugees allowed into the US. He said: "For example, we used to allow refugees -- 125,000 refugees in the United States in a yearly basis. It was as high as 250,000. Trump cut it to 5,000."

More outright lies. Trump did not come into office with the US accepting 125,000 refugees, much less 250,000 refugees. Rather, in the last full fiscal year of President Barack Obama's administration, the US accepted 84,994 refugees, just shy of Obama's cap of 85,000.

So now President Executive Order is taking pages right out of the Trump playbook and lying to our face.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Biden definitely needs to get his shit together. Still, in less than a month, he's done a lot more that's positive for this country than your guy did in four years.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Biden/Liberal Bullshit...

Post by smackaholic »

Mikey wrote:Biden definitely needs to get his shit together. Still, in less than a month, he's done a lot more that's positive for this country than your guy did in four years.
Such as.......

He’s shut down a pipeline.

Pipelines are the greenest way to transport fluids.

He’s doubled down on the systemic racism myth which has set back race relations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mvscal wrote:The only precious metals in a SHTF scenario are lead and brass.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Mikey wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 3:59 pm Biden definitely needs to get his shit together. Still, in less than a month, he's done a lot more that's positive for this country than your guy did in four years.
What his 40+ Executive Orders? Those same things that he said he wouldn't use and needed to govern by consensus? Or his Ethics Commitment by Executive Branch Personnel Executive Order, that he himself is ignoring with his outright lies? Rejoining the Paris agreement, that still doesn't hold China or India accountable for their pollution? Moving to increase the number of illegal aliens?

Sounds super positive. :meds:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You backed a deadly insurrection so shove your policy complaints up you freshly pegged ass you Self Darwined POS.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Post by Innocent Bystander »

Whatever, Kierland.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the guy so fat his eyelids are more like pillows. My pillow eyes guy.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Biden closed caption tongue tied moment all over Europe, radio silence on US google.

Personally, I didn't hear what closed captioning did; but the lack of acknowledgement from the US (Chinese) media/search engine side is disturbing.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Papa Willie wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:36 pm Have you noticed the picture there from the video? He's had a stroke. The left side of his face isn't functioning properly.

Then again - he's never functioned properly, so there's that.
We know he ain't all there. This has always been a form of cruelty.

edit: he did say nigge.er! LMAO ohhhhhhh shit better audio gajdamn :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit 2: i need a link to his national press conference on the texas disaster.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Fuck off traitor. You sucked a stupid orange dick for 4 years.

Fat
Yellow
Traitor
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Kierland wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 4:25 am Fuck off traitor. You sucked a stupid orange dick for 4 years.

Fat
Yellow
Traitor
Media blacked our the Munich mvscal incident from this weekend, Big Tech punished NYT for covering Hunter Biden's bullshit last October and repeatedly muzzled a sitting President of the United States before the January incident -- you still believe Biden-Harris won more votes than fucking Obama...

oh yeah, and the Trump mvscal tape doesn't exist but was repeatedly referenced in the media, while crickets on the Munich incident a week after a country star raised on rap and COD online was pilloried for dropping the nword while drunk. Biden wasn't drunk.

What was he? Dude stumbled multiple times during that speech and repeated himself unnecessarily. What questions don't they want us asking?
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

Hey, he did give you a compliment on cock girth.

Show a little appreciation, you fat bastard!!!!!

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

More projection from Nazi and Nazier.

Fuck off traitor.
smackaholic
Walrus Team 6

Post by smackaholic »

So who is Naziest?

Gotta be either 88 or LS.

Kierland

Post by Kierland »

You are certainly too stupid to fill the roll. Although I’m sure you fill the rolls in Willie’s ass crack.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

So the House passed a crazy spending bill under the guise of Covid19. Of course there is very little in the $1.9T bill that actually deals with Corona. Some estimates put the Corona spending at less than 10% of the bill.

Liberal Democrats in the House have included $135 Million for the National Endowment for the Arts, $68 Billion in Union Pension bailouts, $100 Million for a Silicon Valley transit expansion project, $1.5 Million for the Seaway International Bridge. "Additionally, $1 billion was tucked in the bill for "socially disadvantaged" farmers and similar groups. This would include an establishment of an equity commission as well as agricultural training to further "racial justice in farming.” The legislation also tacks on $50 million to issue “environmental justice” grants through the Environmental Protection Agency." Planned Parenthood and similar abortion providers get $50 million to kill kids. $128.5 billion to fund K-12 education, yet he CBO determined that most of the money in education will be distributed in 2022 through 2028, when the pandemic is over. $200 million goes to The Institute of Museum and Library Services. And maybe worst of all is another $15 Billion to airlines.

Then there is the $350 Billion for cities, states, territories and tribal governments. On top of this huge pork, Nancy changed the funding away from population and to something using unemployment. Of course this change helped California. Never mind unemployment has been driven by the State's actions in forcing businesses to close. Meanwhile NYC is getting more money than 25 States. Chicago whose bonds are in junk status is getting more money than 12 states. Beverly Hills, CA, will receive $6.3 million while the Hamptons, NY, will get $8.6 million.

It is time for one of the moderate Team D Senators to stand up and say that all of this crap must be pulled out of the spending bill. Yes some Corona spending is appropriate. This liberal pie in the sky spending bill isn't it.

But are any of us really surprised?
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

And you said what when tRump diverted funds meant to build military housing towards the border wall? Please hook us up to your posts where you made the same type of criticism towards tRump.

Please provide the birth certificates of the "kids" that Planned Parenthood has killed.
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Big difference in changing where appropriated money was spent vs Trillions of new spending on pork.

Look, I called Trump out for his spending and now Dems hold all the purse strings. Time for them to cut spending. I have been saying for years that we need to cut spending 25% today for all line items in the budget. Then we can discuss eliminating whole cabinet departments.

And you know damn well that those aborted children don't have birth certificates. But keep on claiming to be the compassionate party and advocated killing of babies.
Diego in Seattle
Rouser Of Rabble

Post by Diego in Seattle »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:01 pmAnd you know damn well that those aborted children don't have birth certificates. But keep on claiming to be the compassionate party and advocated killing of babies.
All children get birth certificates. All babies get birth certificates. Why do you suppose that what you are calling "children" & "babies" don't have birth certificates?
“Left Seater” wrote:So charges are around the corner?
9/27/22
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:01 pm Big difference in changing where appropriated money was spent vs Trillions of new spending on pork.

Look, I called Trump out for his spending and now Dems hold all the purse strings. Time for them to cut spending. I have been saying for years that we need to cut spending 25% today for all line items in the budget. Then we can discuss eliminating whole cabinet departments.

And you know damn well that those aborted children don't have birth certificates. But keep on claiming to be the compassionate party and advocated killing of babies.
Fuck off traitor. You don’t care about America you fat Nazi.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:04 pm
Left Seater wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:01 pmAnd you know damn well that those aborted children don't have birth certificates. But keep on claiming to be the compassionate party and advocated killing of babies.
All children get birth certificates. All babies get birth certificates. Why do you suppose that what you are calling "children" & "babies" don't have birth certificates?
Why do you even engage with the fat traitor? All you are doing is normalizing terrorists.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Diego in Seattle wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 5:04 pm
Really? Then why was it so hard to get Obama's? Why was the one he produced questioned for its validity?
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

It was questioned by crazy people like you you fat greedy Darwined fuck.

When the wife pegs you is the strap on already frozen just by touching her?
FiatLux
Eternal Scobode

Post by FiatLux »

Left Seater wrote: Thu Mar 04, 2021 3:10 pm Liberal Democrats in the House have included $100 Million for a Silicon Valley transit expansion project, $1.5 Million for the Seaway International Bridge.

You want to re-think that one fatman?

Those won't be in the bill... just a heads up.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

You continue to show your idiocy. As I clearly said the House version included those things. The Senate has the opportunity to remove items which they are already starting on. They just need to cut about a trillion more.

Step your game up.
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

Says the terrorist.
Fuck off fat yellow traitor.
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

Liberal Democrats now want to roll back due process. They want to deny due process for males on college campuses who are accused of sexual misconduct. Of course this is completely different than how they are approaching one of their own, Gov Cuomo, who has been accused of multiple examples of sexual misconduct.
Wall Street Journal wrote:As Education Secretary, Mrs. DeVos sought to repair campus judicial proceedings that poorly served complainants and the accused with improvised and opaque processes for determining responsibility. Courts increasingly ruled that colleges denied students due process. The Department of Education conducted an 18-month rule-making and delivered new regulations for colleges that went into effect last summer.

Among the basic requirements are that Title IX can’t be used to abridge constitutionally-protected speech; that colleges need to give notice of allegations; that accusers and accused have the right to an advocate and to appeal findings; that they have a right to a hearing on a reasonable timeline; and that witnesses can be cross-examined.

The guidelines hardly afford the accused the same protections as a defendant in a criminal case, but they are a needed corrective to ideologically driven campus proceedings that dispensed with any semblance of process or consistency.
In the letter the liberals wanting to remove due process claim:
Liberals who want to eliminate any due process wrote:Cruelly subjecting students in higher education to relive their assault with live hearings and cross-examination by a perpetrator’s advisor of choice;

Imposing bizarre rules around the location where a student must be assaulted, whom they must report to, and how much they must suffer in order to avail themselves of their civil rights. As a result, some students assaulted in off-campus parties or harassed online may lack protections;

Forbidding schools from investigating many complaints of sexual violence, such as if a victim drops out of school or transfers to another school before filing a complaint;
So they don't want a live hearing. They just want to take the word of the alleged victim and not allow the accused the option of defending themselves or questioning the alleged victim. Very democratic and against everything this country stands for. But again, why don't they feel this with with Cuomo?

They also claim that if the school can't investigate the claim of sexual misconduct, then the alleged victim is having their civil rights violated. What a crock of shit. If sexual misconduct occurred, the police are always available to investigate such claims and are better prepared to do so.

They also want schools to investigate claims of sexual misconduct for alleged victims that don't attend said school or attend another school. Why? The schools should be turning all of these allegations over to local police for their review.

Just more typical liberal bullshit that the Team D members here will ignore. How very fascist of you and them. :meds:
Kierland

Post by Kierland »

The terrorist just bitched about due process. Fuck off fat traitor.
Innocent Bystander
Koko B1

Presented without commentary:

Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

That clip needs no commentary from you. It does need answers from the liberals here.

But don't hold your breath.
Mikey

Post by Mikey »

Left Seater wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:34 pm That clip needs no commentary from you. It does need answers from the liberals here.

But don't hold your breath.
Strawman much?
Left Seater

Post by Left Seater »

In other news the Biden Administration has filed a brief with the SCOTUS arguing against VP Harris' position and its nominee for Health and Human Services, Xavier Becerra.

Both of these clowns were AGs in California and didn't protect the list of donors to nonprofits in California including Planned Parenthood. These donor lists were even posted online which lead to harassment of some of those listed. They continue to maintain that requiring nonprofits in California to share their donor lists with the State isn't a violation of the 1st Amendment. This despite a 1958 decision, NAACP v. Alabama ex rel. Patterson, which established that the First Amendment right to association requires protecting the privacy of a group’s members and supporters.

So we now have a VP and a nominee for HHS Secretary arguing against the same Administration they serve in/want to serve in over the Constitutionality of their previous actions.

Link to the Administration's brief:

https://www.supremecourt.gov/DocketPDF/ ... 0121.7.pdf